AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-04-09, 13:08   Link #21
The One Above God
Kamijou

It's actually a pretty good adaption imo. Having read to a certain point just recently, I'm satisfied so far with how the anime is handled. Looks like there will be less CGI in the next ep, judging from the preview.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 18:24   Link #22
Itlandm
Porcupine

The two first episodes did not strike me as particularly indecent. I would not want to watch them with kids, but that is mainly because of the bath scene, which showed rather a lot of skin. But I understand that nudity in the context of bathing is seen as less controversial in Japan, so by that standards I am not sure why this is called an "ecchi" (sexual) anime. For a non-religious anime it seems pretty normal in that regard.

The supernatural elements get a bit creepy at times, though. I would be more worried about kids getting nightmares about inanimate objects attacking them. Actually, I kind of regret watching it at bedtime myself...
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 18:38   Link #23
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
The two first episodes did not strike me as particularly indecent. I would not want to watch them with kids, but that is mainly because of the bath scene, which showed rather a lot of skin. But I understand that nudity in the context of bathing is seen as less controversial in Japan, so by that standards I am not sure why this is called an "ecchi" (sexual) anime. For a non-religious anime it seems pretty normal in that regard.

The supernatural elements get a bit creepy at times, though. I would be more worried about kids getting nightmares about inanimate objects attacking them. Actually, I kind of regret watching it at bedtime myself...
well without go in spoilers i can say which things really start "slowly", but later things get really, really wild and you gonna rethink that "comment" later, i'm pretty sure they can't follow the source cuz things are much more "hentai borderline than let's say to love ru, what the writer in to love ru "hold back" the writer here didn't hold, but really is only later and if anime is just 12 episodes then probably we not gonna get on that big wild territory but the anime sure will get more wild and the censor here wil be strong.

as the serie progress (manga) it's feel like the writer is drawning with one hand while fapping with the other lol, and unlike others serie here the cockblock only appear in beginne but later middle is broken and you know the fun start.
Old 2017-04-11, 17:57   Link #24
Draco Spirit

Well that was a pretty straight forward start to show. Seen this sort of thing done before, but a bit my Hero Academia, its doing old school pretty well. I especially like the spirit chicks voice work, it's got a nice sound to it!
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-16, 11:00   Link #25
AB079
Banned

Episode 3 finally reached Kukuri's introduction and the test for Kazuya and Kiriha, the pacing for now is good, not so fast and appropiate to reach the good parts of the story without spending too much time with the boring segments.

The VA's choices for Kukuri and Kokuyou aren't good at all, doesn't fit their characters in any way.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 05:44   Link #26
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 1 today. Glad I tried it, and thanks to Palsa-san for recommending me this anime. It's fun to watch. In need of another action + comedy anime after Konosuba ended - and Tsugumomo fits right into my needs. ^__^

Going to keep watching this.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2017-04-17 at 16:50.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 15:15   Link #27
bastek66

Wow, this series surprises me every week with good/decent animation when I expected total shit from start. Kokuyou vs Kiriha was great.
Old 2017-04-17, 19:55   Link #28
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Why do 2 out of 3 anime/manga including any kind of Yokai end with an exorcist fusing with the Yokai in one way or another?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-19, 12:11   Link #29
The One Above God
Kamijou

Wow, they actually did good with the arm wrestling scene. Now, I'm hyped for the continuation of the fight with Kukuri-hime since it looked like they were saving the budget for it.

Old 2017-04-20, 05:56   Link #30
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 3:

Hmm, that's one poor shrine, have only one Miko who eats grass because they have no money. Also good action scenes.. I hope they keep up this good quality up to the last ep.
Old 2017-04-23, 11:56   Link #31
AB079
Banned

Episode 4

So they really took their time with the test made by Kukuri, glad that her VA is much better when she turns into a little girl form. The animation for the fights in this show are really good I have to say.

One nice detail was including Kanaka's scenes from the past, helping to understand a little bit more about the connection between Kazuya and Kiriha.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 16:52   Link #32
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I'll drop this now before it turns into another <whatever it was called> vampire thing.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2017-04-23 at 17:10.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 07:33   Link #33
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 4:

Nicely done. I did not expect the move that they did to fight the water serpent. Anyway, the water goddess isn't really a bad person.. and they turn to chibi mode when low on energy?

Waiting eagerly for next week ep. ^^

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2017-04-24 at 10:03.
Old 2017-04-24, 09:27   Link #34
Ultragunner

ehhh, why is Kukuri speaking in Kansai-ben (I think?) in her loli form?
Old 2017-04-24, 10:41   Link #35
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Kanaka was hilarious in that dream sequence. She's so weird....
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 01:02   Link #36
Chosen_Hero

Don't understand the complaint about Kukuri's voice both the adult and child form voices are pretty good, imo. Also, I feel sorry for those jumping to conclusions and dropping this series.
Old 2017-04-26, 03:25   Link #37
The One Above God
Kamijou

^Yeah, I actually find the voices fitting for their characters. Especially Kiriha and Kanaka. They nailed it for those two imo.

Old 2017-04-26, 08:18   Link #38
James Rye

So far a pretty good adaption, obviously the pervy parts are reduced, cut out or "shown" off-screen but the spirit of Tsugumomo is there. And now we are at the part where Kiriha and Kukuri are in their loli forms. xD
Old 2017-04-29, 02:28   Link #39
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-23 at 09:16.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-30, 12:26   Link #40
The One Above God
Kamijou

Man, it's been really great so far. I can't wait fir the next ep since it's one of my favorite early arcs.