Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-22, 09:52   Link #141
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

Episode 24 of R2 - Suzaku and Lelouch are working together to disable a Fleija.

Suzaku is handsome and awesome in this scene (lelouch too). I love the moment when he is using the anti-fleija. When those two works together, they are unstoppable.

What a great great great scene *fangirl*

I'm joining your fangalism for this. There is nothing they can't do when they are together. Lelouch 19sec and Suzaku's 0.04sec. They played this out perfectly. I love this scene especially.

Lelouch: SUZAKU!
Suzaku: Yes, your Majesty!

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 07:11   Link #142
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I'm joining your fangalism for this. There is nothing they can't do when they are together. Lelouch 19sec and Suzaku's 0.04sec. They played this out perfectly. I love this scene especially.

Lelouch: SUZAKU!
Suzaku: Yes, your Majesty
!
That was so awesome. Then suzaku: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Suzaku
Lelouch

I still wonder when I did become such a fangirl, damn it

And now, the CluClu scene from Turn 24. I don't know if CluClu will happen in 25 (I think not), but even so.... this scene has proved that Lelouch doesn't hate her at all, that he cares for her and that apparently he understood something when she said "I am happy that you was worried about me". So I am happy, and I don't talk about CluClu, but because he said some gentle things to her, she is not just a witch for him. He is

Yes, it's a promise!

Vive CluClu!
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 03:41   Link #143
ghostlightning

Send a message via AIM to ghostlightning
Not quite a favorite scene, but 2 whole episodes which I believe really elevated the show:

The Battle of Narita.

I really think that this, along with the battle of the SDF-1 against the Golg Bodolle Zer Fleet in SDF-Macross, the Battle of Iserlohn Fortress in Legend of the Galactic Heroes, among others to be one of the Great Battles in Anime History.
ghostlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 14:57   Link #144
darenshan54

Lelouche commanding Shirley to live, and Shirley saying that no matter how many times her memory is erased she will always fall in love with lelouche.
darenshan54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 15:07   Link #145
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

One of my favourite scenes is definitely Lelouch shooting Clovis.

...What? I may be a fangirl, but a very, very twisted one. xD
The tragic irony is just to awesome. Not to mention that Lelouch's unmoved expression and cold gaze alone were almost worth it, and that the whole thing before the death scene makes my little fangirl heart squeal in delight. "What next? Should I sing for you? Be your opponent in a game of chess?"
Yep, apathetic!Clovis is just too awesome.
Errr... yes, let's just include every Clovis scene here. Oh, and the flashback at the beginning of episode 7, and-... actually, I love the whole show. xD
Old 2009-03-25, 18:32   Link #146
Anomalous
^.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by darenshan54 View Post
Lelouche commanding Shirley to live, and Shirley saying that no matter how many times her memory is erased she will always fall in love with lelouche.
I thought she said no matter how many times she would be reborn, she'd always fall in love with him?
Anomalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 18:50   Link #147
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomalous View Post
I thought she said no matter how many times she would be reborn, she'd always fall in love with him?
That's correct, though I guess you could interpret it more than one way. The point is, she was saying no matter how many times she starts over to a "blank state" she will fall in love with Lelouch.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 22:56   Link #148
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

I have so many favourite scenes... how could I ever list them all?

Oh well. I'll try XD

The very first scene of the entire series. Suzaku and Lelouch climbing up the hill, with CC watching... yes, that is one of my favourite scenes ever. At the time, I was kind of like "o_0 what. Why is there no sound. I can see them talking, but why. Why are they not saying anything." But now, after everything that happens to them, I just... ;_; That scene is so... so... T_T Also, OT3 4EVER.

Lelouch's girly scream.

The conversation between Lelouch and CC in the cave at Narita. That... everything about it. Just. Love.

Lelouch's emo-shower-scene after he finds out he killed Shirley's dad.

"CC is mine" That scene just gave me shivers. And also their new contract-dealie.

ANY SCENE WHERE LELOUCH AND EUPHIE WERE TOGETHER. Also, Lelouch failing at survival skills. Many lulz.

Euphie's death. Very powerfully done, and very heartbreaking with the crowd shouting their hatred for her. T_T

Phone conversation between Lelouch and Suzaku. Any of them. They were just all so freaking awesome.

End of 24-25. Oh, the angggst...

DEAR GAWD SO MANY AND I ONLY GET TO R2 NOW? *sigh*

Um. Kallen dragging Lelouch away in Turn 1. XD

Druggie/emo!Lelouch in Turn 7. Just... the entirety of that episode.

ANY AND ALL OF THE ASHFORD SCHOOL FESTIVAL/GAME EPISODES, BOTH SEASONS.

"Suzaku, do you like Lelouch?" Gawd, Shirley, why do you have to be so sweet. ;_; Also, the two boys laughing together with her and then Suzaku just stopping... that was... sad. T_T

Turn 15, CC telling Lelouch she wants to die. And everything that happens after that...

TURN 17 OH MY GAWD. Lelouch and Suzaku. T_T

Rolo's death. T_T

THE EPIC WALK IN TURN 20.

Okay, and the end of Turn 21 was pretty darn awesome, too.

KaLulu kiss.

SCREW IT I JUST LOVED ALL OF IT, OKAY? DON'T ASK ME TO PICK AND CHOOSE LIKE THIS. D: But especially Lelouch's death scene. >_>
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 23:16   Link #149
azul120

What, no Shirley death? Nothing from R2 Turn 16?
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 23:21   Link #150
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Well, he did mention a scene from that episode (R2 13). Of course, it goes without saying that that's one of my favorite scenes (or maybe least favorite)
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 23:27   Link #151
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Quote:
Heh, was that to me?

Well, believe me, I wanted to. OH SHOOT AND I FORGOT THAT HOT SCENE WITH KALLEN BEATING SUZAKU UP gawddaaaaam, that was so sexy. T_T

Um, anyway, yeah. If I could, I'd put everything. But I was just trying to single out the ones that were just especially awesome, for me... didn't quite succeed, though. XD
Old 2009-03-25, 23:47   Link #152
azul120

Ahhh.

Turn 16 for me also has Milly's silly variety show hijinks, even if we only get a few seconds of them.
Old 2009-03-25, 23:55   Link #153
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

GAWD THAT WAS AWESOME.

I love Milly.XD
Old 2009-03-26, 15:16   Link #154
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Don't think I posted here let.

Turn 22. The Lelouch and Kallen scene together. The climax of Kallen's character development was coming to an end toward Lelouch. As well as the anticipated kiss as well. Everything about what she meant to him which she asked him before but didn't get an true answer. Asked again and didn't get an legit answer but silence with was OOC of Lelouch. Truly was one of the most interesting scenes during the series. Many people saw the scene in different ways. Who ever first came up with the scene did an excellent job regarding how subtle the scene was.
Old 2009-03-30, 20:31   Link #155
ChildrenOfTheMind

When lelouch talks about how happiness is best represented by glass
ChildrenOfTheMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 00:31   Link #156
CCJ

Just mere battle scenes from Ep23-24 from R2 really.
CCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 00:48   Link #157
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Hum... My favorite scenes are:

Lelouch winning against the world. Holy shit, that was awesome. When Lelouch turned into the emperor, i was "HOLY SHIT! HE'S FUCKIN COOL! SUZAKU KNIGHT OF ZERO!!!! TAKE OVER THE WORLD! LELOUCH I'M YOURS!" and since the BK were a bunch of traitors i was "KILL THEM ALL! SPECIALLY XINGKE! HE'S A PEDO!" and seeing everything happens (well, he didn't kill anyone, but they were in jail for a month, so i'm satisfied) was really a pleasure.

Albion crushing the knights of rounds. Take that, suckers. Geass that see the future? Fuck you.

Kallen shower scenes.

Shirley's death. Very touching and beautiful. I loved Shirley so much that even when Rolo redeemed himself, i was still wanting his head(and still want. He thinks that just by saving Lelouch he can get away with this? fuck him).

Lelouch's death cause i wasn't expecting that and i love when they show surprises me.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 01:12   Link #158
azul120

Xing-ke was not among the BK members who turned against Zero at that moment. He called Ohgi on his lie, and certainly wouldn't have agreed to that whole Schneizel-engineered sham.
Old 2009-05-05, 13:31   Link #159
Hs Vi Germania
Please call me "senpai":)
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Hs Vi Germania
Obey me, world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOP0y...eature=related
Old 2009-05-05, 19:40   Link #160
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Xing-ke was not among the BK members who turned against Zero at that moment. He called Ohgi on his lie, and certainly wouldn't have agreed to that whole Schneizel-engineered sham.
I know, but he was with them when they were fighting against him, so of course i was cheering for him to die, hehe.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote