AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-20, 18:03   Link #581
Direwolf18

Sweet! Any idea if novel hunter has done another series before? The only translators I know by name are pro and codzero. Wow that's terrible. I should know more I'm an awful human being...
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 01:49   Link #582
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Sweet! Any idea if novel hunter has done another series before? The only translators I know by name are pro and codzero. Wow that's terrible. I should know more I'm an awful human being...
Well he is currently editing and translating Dakara boku wa h ga dekinai :3
Tenryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 22:51   Link #583
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

But he said he would do it if someone gave him the scans, someone knows if he got them or not yet??
Old 2014-07-22, 04:09   Link #584
Triok123

can someone tell me the relationship the blue head girl(yuki) with mc??....and who the fuck is the orange head dude with a spear..?'
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 04:15   Link #585
Waxman

All of them are childhood friends, the MC saved Yuki and few others (included spear guy) but in doing so his special ability went berserker so he was expelled from the hero village
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 04:20   Link #586
Triok123

from the last chapter from manga i got feeling that they don't got along at all....except yuki (girl in love..ummm) and the spear guy seem to be really OP...
Old 2014-07-22, 05:14   Link #587
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
can someone tell me the relationship the blue head girl(yuki) with mc??....and who the fuck is the orange head dude with a spear..?'
Childhood friends plus maiden in love... she is yuki
The guy with byakko(spear) is also a ch-friend...

They didnt go all out? But i think yuki imouto yes...
They all are a fucking dumdass... who saved them and the village?
Mc went with his father, all of them would die..,
Who was in fault?wasn't the guy took the sword in his own?
I hope someone crush them... arrogant bastards... yuki is good, she could go to basara pplace
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 09:10   Link #588
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

IKR?The plot is strong with this one.MC saves vilage,gets expelled. scumbag village elders oh and Takashi (guy with a spear) is pretty badass looking.Are they rivals or something? god i so want to see zest in manga (well she was a little) shown because.........daaayyuum those volume 5 pics
Old 2014-07-22, 10:07   Link #589
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
from the last chapter from manga i got feeling that they don't got along at all....except yuki (girl in love..ummm) and the spear guy seem to be really OP...
They don't. When Basara "saved" the village, he erased everything around him except Yuki. Including other hero kids (who may or may not have been dead already). And now he's bonded to the sword that caused it all in the first place. So he's kind of a living nightmare for the village now.

On a personal level, the little sister resents him because he caused Yuki so much anguish, while Takashi apparently has an inferiority complex and wants to prove he has surpassed Basara.
Old 2014-07-22, 11:19   Link #590
Triok123

well, just read the chinese traslation.....the
Spoiler:
and yeah the village must be burned and reburned......
Old 2014-07-22, 14:04   Link #591
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
They don't. When Basara "saved" the village, he erased everything around him except Yuki. Including other hero kids (who may or may not have been dead already). And now he's bonded to the sword that caused it all in the first place. So he's kind of a living nightmare for the village now.
Basara was expelled because he has "Banishment Shift". That ability is too powerful and the Elders deemed it too dangerous for the Village if it should ever go out of control again.
The Sword, Brynhilrd was merely used to seal an evil spirit. That evil spirit possessed one guy and started killing the Heroes. Basara erased the possessed guy, the evil spirit and everything else in the surrounding when he went out of control to protect Yuki.
The sword didn't cause anything. That stupid prick who pulled out the sword triggered everything.
Old 2014-07-22, 14:30   Link #592
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
Basara was expelled because he has "Banishment Shift". That ability is too powerful and the Elders deemed it too dangerous for the Village if it should ever go out of control again.
The Sword, Brynhilrd was merely used to seal an evil spirit. That evil spirit possessed one guy and started killing the Heroes. Basara erased the possessed guy, the evil spirit and everything else in the surrounding when he went out of control to protect Yuki.
The sword didn't cause anything. That stupid prick who pulled out the sword triggered everything.
Well, you may know but the sword is cursed?
I mean in this thread i think i read basara in fordward vol. Is posessed?i am wrong? Or that dont involve the sword?
Coz i think i saw one image of basara mode maou...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 15:31   Link #593
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Well, you may know but the sword is cursed?
I mean in this thread i think i read basara in fordward vol. Is posessed?i am wrong? Or that dont involve the sword?
Coz i think i saw one image of basara mode maou...
As far as I have translated, there is not a single indication of the sword itself being cursed. In the manga it was translated as "cursed sword", but the Japanese word for it, "maken", does not necessarily have to mean "cursed". I have seen instances where it simply refers to a magic sword too.
Not sure how a cursed object could seal an evil spirit anyway. Wouldn't it power it up instead?
Only later volumes can show what kind of sword it really is.
Images in the later volumes seem to indicate that Basara goes on a rampage with the sword, but that can be simply from an overload of magic or whatever too, not necessarily a curse.
Old 2014-07-22, 15:58   Link #594
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

Evil badass form *DRAMATIC MUSIC STARTS*
Old 2014-07-22, 18:10   Link #595
coded321
He Who Games

how strong is basara currently?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 18:34   Link #596
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
He's pretty damn strong, but it's just that it seems he's currently unable to bring out all his power all at once because he may not know how, or Jin may have place power seals on him that limit him for now.

Personally I think just Basara's potential power is far greater than even the demon king's power, thus perhaps why the Master/Servant contract reversed itself. Perhaps the powers involved between Mio, Maria, and Basara clashed in such a way that when the system activated, it defaulted to making the one with the most power the master instead of how it was intended. Or maybe Basara's [Banishing Shift] detected the interloping magic that was about to be placed on him and erased a certain part of the magic program to allow for the end result.

If it's further explored in later volumes, we might find out the how, and why it happened this way, aside from the "I just felt like it" word of god/author.
Old 2014-07-22, 18:58   Link #597
Direwolf18

Basara also has the slight issue of being out of practice and out of shape. (relatively speaking) He stopped doing hero things what 8-10 years ago? That's a long time to let your skills rust.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 20:01   Link #598
coded321
He Who Games

has he received any power ups in the recent volumes?
Old 2014-07-22, 20:28   Link #599
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
has he received any power ups in the recent volumes?
Making the contract with yuuki and Mio, and then improving their bond by doing ecchi things gave him some power up if im not wrong.
Old 2014-07-22, 20:41   Link #600
coded321
He Who Games

how about that illustration of a dark toned, deviled up basara in volume 4?

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem