Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-07-24, 18:18   Link #26661
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
Hmm, new images for the upcoming Buster Gundam.

I wasn't all that keen on the Buster's design, never have been, but the details have really done it some favours going by that, and I suddenly really really want one.
I, at least, like Buster's color scheme. A combination of light-brown, green, and orange that's rarely seen on a gundam. The design is also quite simple and sturdy that adds to its charm.
Old 2012-07-24, 18:35   Link #26662
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I am getting tired of all this Seed/Seed Destiny releases...
Old 2012-07-24, 20:52   Link #26663
maknaedik

Though they haven't been releasing any Seed Destiny for about YEARS already, I actually wanted to see them. Specially for the inevitable Seed Destiny remaster.

I doubt they'll release any Seed MGs, except for Providence and hopefully Justice as well.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 20:54   Link #26664
ingram1106

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I am getting tired of all this Seed/Seed Destiny releases...
This is a place which various gundam fan writes in.
Please refrain from the excessive utterance.
ingram1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 21:23   Link #26665
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingram1106 View Post
This is a place which various gundam fan writes in.
Please refrain from the excessive utterance.
Well, Seed has been getting a ton of attention when the Age series is the full series that's currently airing and should be getting more kits.
Old 2012-07-24, 22:59   Link #26666
FalsePrime

Quote:
Well, Seed has been getting a ton of attention when the Age series is the full series that's currently airing and should be getting more kits.
SEED is the most popular Gundam since Zeta and AGE has tanked worse then anything that has come before. It would make sense that they would push the SEED HD remaster and just stick to the leads from AGE.

Also lets not forget that AGE is getting a fair amount of MG's given the time it's been released. It took until 2010 to for Wing to be made and before that it only had Ver Ka and Zero EW. AGE already has three with a forth releasing soon and more then likely to be followed up by either AGE 3 or FX if not the wares for AGE -2.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 23:12   Link #26667
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
SEED is the most popular Gundam since Zeta and AGE has tanked worse then anything that has come before. It would make sense that they would push the SEED HD remaster and just stick to the leads from AGE.

Also lets not forget that AGE is getting a fair amount of MG's given the time it's been released. It took until 2010 to for Wing to be made and before that it only had Ver Ka and Zero EW. AGE already has three with a forth releasing soon and more then likely to be followed up by either AGE 3 or FX if not the wares for AGE -2.
You forget that a lot of these "new" MG kits from Age are just rehashes with new arms & legs and weapons/accessories...not totally brand new kits.
Old 2012-07-24, 23:18   Link #26668
FalsePrime

Quote:
You forget that a lot of these "new" MG kits from Age are just rehashes with new arms & legs and weapons/accessories...not totally brand new kits.
Doesn't matter. Still MG releases, even if they are variants of Age-1. The fact remains that it still has more MG's then both Turn A and Gundam X despite it performing worse, and it stil has more MG's on the way.

The amount of MG's that AGE has thus far is good and to expect more, even more so when AGE has had such a difficult time is pointless. Not only that but the HG line is still getting a lot of love so AGE has been treated very well all things considered.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 23:34   Link #26669
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by WefiDasst View Post
i can see that happening after the next seed suit, they seem to be doing SEED for the HD releases. Way to make money from SEED fans, and new fans. then their doing the old UC show suits. RX, and zakus were a given at the start of the line.

I see it like this.
UC: Zeta
Seed: another seed Suit.
Uc: Hyaku Shiki
Seed
Uc: Double Zeta or an Enemy Suit like
Seed
UC: Nu Gundam
Seed
uc: Sazabi
Riding on SEED's popularity is indeed tempting, but Bandai does throws some curveballs from time to time (was expecting Zeta for RG 03 but they went with Strike). Considering SEED already has an ongoing MG releases and the R-series HGs, maybe the second most popular AU series in Bandai's home market? Personally, I would prefer that Bandai focus on the other non-UC leads that they've "neglected" in their usual grades, now that we have a stunning Justice in gunpla form.
Old 2012-07-25, 01:49   Link #26670
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
It's allready an extraordinary feat that the current main line gets MG's whiel it's still running on TV. Mg's normally about past series, not the current one! When seed was on TV all we got in the MG line was UC, UC and UC suits, i didn't like it back then, but that's the way it was.
And yes seed is popular, so we will get more seed in the future, hopefully seed stargazer MG's like Buster verde and Blue duel !

About the seed R series, there just the same models in a new packaging, nothing new there except the 2 new suits that were way overdue anyway . Just a marketing ploy to promote an old product in new packaging.

Now after we have had the 5 main seed models bandai will probably skip to another series and do their main models, might be 00 gundam, might be something else. Although i would like to see a MG Tallgeese and X divider

Now if i could only find the time to finish my MG strike noir......
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 02:44   Link #26671
RX93-2
White Unicorn

Daddy wants his Mg Gundam X.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 04:01   Link #26672
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX93-2 View Post
Daddy wants his Mg Gundam X.
In the other hand .... Want MG V2/buster/assault
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 04:48   Link #26673
Akyra

I'd prefer the Double X...
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 04:54   Link #26674
Black Lion

Still waiting on that Tallgeese. Maybe they'll wait until it's revealed in FT so they can include parts for I, II, III and Heaven
Old 2012-07-25, 04:56   Link #26675
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
In the other hand .... Want MG V2/buster/assault
One of the few MGs that aren't red that I'm buying FOR SURE

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 05:03   Link #26676
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
One of the few MGs that aren't red that I'm buying FOR SURE
I'm rather curious on the docking transformation part
Old 2012-07-25, 05:39   Link #26677
Appel

Quote:
Just get a bottle of the Tamiya acrylic paint. It's so much cheaper and it's less of a health hazard.

I haven't purchased a spray can in a while. I remember the first time I used it it stunk up the house for a while to the point where I had fans blowing like crazy (had like 4 fans on high setting) as well as the 6 air purifier units in the house.

>_<

Took a few hours but got the house smelling fresh again.

Just use the Tamiya acrylic paints and either air brush or just hand brush it. Simple. Just mix a little bit of paint with a few drops of water, mix it, and then brush it.
you really dont have to explain to me how how i should paint my models ;D not to mention that water is less than ideal for tamiya paints because it takes too long to evaporate. i use rubbing alcohol or other spirits for that. with water it takes forever until the paint is cured.

and as i said before, i already do have all the paints that i need. for gunmetal i could just mix chrome silver and black or revell iron and black. easy, ive already done that on my FA unicorn.
as for the chrome paint, i still have a lot of that in a can. and i always spray outside or by the window so that isnt an issue either.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 07:04   Link #26678
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

>New images of MG Buster Gundam.
>No reply post from Sir Dearka.

Hmm...
Old 2012-07-25, 07:06   Link #26679
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ He might still be having a seizure, give it an hour.
Old 2012-07-25, 07:17   Link #26680
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Wonder what happen if is given the actual colour for the MG buster?

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy