AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-06, 14:13   Link #23401
Tachibana
タチバナ

In the end, Tsukune needs a strong enough will to overcome the Shinso power inside him, hopefully it has arrived at that point.
Old 2012-12-06, 15:39   Link #23402
shalala

Soooo with the help of his friends and wife Moka he going to be able to control the Shinso blood that is inside him.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 19:16   Link #23403
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Soooo with the help of his friends and wife Moka he going to be able to control the Shinso blood that is inside him.
Possibly, but right now the only one who can help him now is Ura-Moka. Whether or not it's time for Tsukune finally control his Shinso powers is only a speculation. With the current development and the situation that Tsukune is in, the opportunity has presented itself.
Old 2012-12-06, 19:57   Link #23404
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Since Tohou Fuhai is the creator of the locks and definitely knows all of it's applications, my guess is that he already knew what Gyokuro was trying to do all along, and he prepared Tsukune for exactly this situation. So just as she thinks she is getting the upper hand she is actually creating the conditions for Tsukune to unleash his full badassery.
Old 2012-12-06, 21:31   Link #23405
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^Agreed there.

Also there there are probably more things that was taught to Tsukune which we're just about to see later.
Old 2012-12-06, 23:54   Link #23406
Tachibana
タチバナ

I'm not sure Touhou Fuhai planned that far ahead and predicted that Gyokuro would create conditions that would allow Tsukune to fully control his powers, however, this event could very well be the catalyst that would allow him to achieve his badassery.
Old 2012-12-07, 06:39   Link #23407
Chris38

Well, in my opinion, it's a little too early, for Tsukune to gain complete control over his powers.

The reason is, the fact that there are just too much plot points that remain unresolved, for us to be in the final stages of this manga.

Now if Tsukune wouldn't have any developments in the future arc's... it would make the rest of the manga a little more boring when it comes to Tsukune's character.

That's why, I assume that Tsukune will reach some new stage of his transformation, but it won't be the end of his development, yet.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 10:38   Link #23408
nfsac

I miss old R+V at Youkai Academy, the scary Moka, Tsukune surviving as just a human not a shounen protagonist
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 13:57   Link #23409
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, in my opinion, it's a little too early, for Tsukune to gain complete control over his powers.

The reason is, the fact that there are just too much plot points that remain unresolved, for us to be in the final stages of this manga.

Now if Tsukune wouldn't have any developments in the future arc's... it would make the rest of the manga a little more boring when it comes to Tsukune's character.

That's why, I assume that Tsukune will reach some new stage of his transformation, but it won't be the end of his development, yet.
Even if it's too early or if it's time for Tsukune to control his powers, it doesn't necessarily have to stop there for his development, he can still continue developing and getting stronger.

But I agree that, Tsukune will reach a new stage in his transformation before this arc finally reaches it's climax

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
I miss old R+V at Youkai Academy, the scary Moka, Tsukune surviving as just a human not a shounen protagonist
I'm sure itle return to the good old days in the future, but the only thing that will be different is that Tsukune will be able to beat the crap outta anyone who tries to mess with him, single handedly.
Old 2012-12-07, 17:24   Link #23410
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

What are the plot points you have mentioned.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 17:48   Link #23411
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
What are the plot points you have mentioned.
Well, based upon what I remember, the things that yet need to be resolved in my opinion are:

- The eggs planted in the Yuki Onna village and various other places in Japan

- Miyabi's and Fairy Tales first sub division's plans, which seem different then the main branch of Fairy Tale

- The conclusion of the romantic subplot of this manga.

- The Masked King and his role in the manga

- The destiny that Moka and Tsukune have, which has been spoken by Jack Frost

- Resolving all of the mysteries surrounding Outer Moka, Akasha and Alucard.

- Resolving the problems surrounding Tsukune's transformation and revealing what he is going to become at the end.

- How the ayashi world will react to Tsukune's existence

- There also might be some developments related with Tsukune's human family, due to the fact that his cousin is aware of the fact that Tsukune goes to a school for monsters.

- The topic of achieving coexistence between human and ayashi, which probably requires the breaking of the Masquerade as one of the necessary steps.

While, it's true that some of those things might be resolved in the current arc, but I doubt that all of them could be resolved in a arc or two.

And just like the current arc, did... each of those problems might cause more issues / plot points that need to be resolved, if Ikeda wants to do that, which is the reason why I think that we are still pretty far away from the end of this manga.
Old 2012-12-09, 15:10   Link #23412
khprincessh

look you guys i like all the action and stuff but i miss them being at school. im kinda board of all the fighting. i want there to be some peace... and i want inner moka to fall in love with tsukune... i want there to be more romance
Old 2012-12-09, 15:25   Link #23413
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
look you guys i like all the action and stuff but i miss them being at school. im kinda board of all the fighting. i want there to be some peace... and i want inner moka to fall in love with tsukune... i want there to be more romance
Judging from the pace of the current arc, it's still going to take some time, before we get back to the more romance based development - of course, it probably won't be portrayed in the same light, as it did, before the current arc occured, since I don't see the situation returning to the same way it was, before this whole Moka related arc's occurred.

Some changes are definitely going to happen.

As for Inner Moka falling in love with Tsukune, I think that she is already in love with him, it's just that she won't consciously admit it, yet.
Old 2012-12-09, 15:42   Link #23414
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Just keep in mind this little fact- for those who want the school-based stuff again, there will be a lot od changes from how it was. For one, I suspect that Moka is going to be a bit more on the dere side than tsun... and Tsukune, while he'll always find himself in a random gag situation with the girls, is no longer the pushover type, especially not after this Fairy Tale business. I would expect him to be far, far more confident.

So, the school chapters that we knew of before the Fairy tale arc... those kind probably won't exist anymore

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 22:11   Link #23415
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm pretty sure that they won't go back to the old formula from how the story was before. Everyone's growing up, becoming more mature and feeling the weight of responsibility resting on their young shoulders. So while school might come back to the story, I imagine that things will be very different.

For one, Tsukune will most likely have the chance to become the student council president. I wouldn't mind seeing that and the R+V gang become the Student Council and how things work out with them being in charge. It also gives then a sense of the power that they might well inherit from their respective backgrounds and such. Too bad that Gin won't be there for it, I think...
Old 2012-12-10, 09:02   Link #23416
XxSleepyxX
Learner

I wonder if where getting 8 pages in the next release. At the rate its going we'll be getting 1 page every month for the rest of the serialization. This month chapter had less pages than bleach. Thats really saying something. I was iffy when they had roughly around 22 pages, but now its like 12? What the hell seriously. If they're going to pull a stunt like that they'd might as well make it weekly.... I mean even if jump is losing their big three trying to stretch a series like that is just bad.
Old 2012-12-10, 16:38   Link #23417
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Ikeda will release two chapters this month if i remember correctly.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 20:14   Link #23418
Ghanw
(-_-)

^that is correct, from the previous posters have stated that Ikeda wanted a break but due to monthly mangas not getting breaks he did a short chapter instead, but as ^stated there will be 2 chapters coming up.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 04:20   Link #23419
mrShady

So with some luck we'll have the translated chapters around the 9th of januari?
And 2 chapters at the same time? Why not 1 big chapter instead? Seems a bit silly to have two chapters in one magazine.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 05:44   Link #23420
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

2 chapters = 1 cliffhanger and 1 chapter of satisfaction.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire