AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-10-08, 12:03   Link #21
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Best part of chapter. Sakura and Tsunade combo!
Old 2013-10-08, 12:15   Link #22
Wandering Soul

Not much really happened this chapter except foreshadowing that obito is gonna be redeemed and next chapter we get a kyuubi susano combo
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 12:27   Link #23
Quol
That Guy

The story is probably going to go kill obito then madara takes over, leaving us with a new arc or everyone just kills madara.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 12:35   Link #24
Cookie-Monster

One of the main reasons the villainy seems luckluster is kabuto.

Just imagine how much more strength (and fluidity) the plot would have if Orochimaru was the one who ressurected Madara, and was now fighting along-side madara (with Orochimaru getting a significant powerup along the way).

I don't know if obito is going to get redemmed, but like Quol said, Obito will have to die if he does get redeemed.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 12:39   Link #25
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
Speaking of Kabuto, its only a matter of time before he breaks out of Itachi's jutsu and makes a slithering comeback to annoy us with more of his shenanigans.
Only way for him to break out is to turn over a new leaf, if I recall. In other words, if he comes back, it'd be as a good guy. Or at worst, an anti-hero. But his days as a villain are done.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 13:06   Link #26
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Join the dark side Naruto...give into your hate!

Since everyone is just one big happy family, and Kakashi even hinted again at Obito's redemption, the only thing of major interest left is Sasuke's betrayal. Things are too buddy/buddy between them, so him stabbing Naruto in the back has to happen very soon.

Madara will probably have to act next chapter as the roles of the main villain change.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 13:15   Link #27
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Back to the action, good.

Apparently Katsuyu is fuck-huge, probably as big as the Ten-Tails form of the Shinju, maybe more.
Since when did Sasuke's Susano'oh have a tengu nose?
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 13:40   Link #28
Cookie-Monster

whats a tengu nose?
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 15:32   Link #29
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I can't wait for the final attack...

show us some awesome jutsu... it's getting boring....
hahaha
and just show yourself already, Kakashi... you're going to miss the main show
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 17:12   Link #30
Monster0

I think the God tree is the God tree and not the tree of life.
And for kabuto to break free he has to realize who he truly is,and that could be evil.
I'm wondering if there will be a rinnegan awakening for Sasuke during or after the war,or never.
Orochimaru well never die unless all his cells are destroyed.
And it appeared to me that Sasuke didn't like what Obito said about him being a douche,so if he betrays Naruto after all this he well obtain a level above douche.
I also think what Tsunade and Sakura did with katsuyo should keep then from the useless comments from now on.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 17:25   Link #31
Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaxlikenoob View Post
Back to the action, good.

Apparently Katsuyu is fuck-huge, probably as big as the Ten-Tails form of the Shinju, maybe more.
Since when did Sasuke's Susano'oh have LEGS?
Come on, by now, we should be used to these little @ss-pulls from Kishi. He needed something to even things against Naruto's current power level.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 20:29   Link #32
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jung View Post
Come on, by now, we should be used to these little @ss-pulls from Kishi. He needed something to even things against Naruto's current power level.
Why were you under the impression that I thought this is an ass-pull? I was just calling out the Susano'oh design change.

In fact how is a ass-pull at all? We've known that for a while now that Naruto's/Yang-Kurama's super-buff enchances abilities to a ridiculous degree; doubly so with Minato's/Yin-Kurama's support. It's expected that Sasuke receives a power-up from the chakra Naruto gave him: a legged Susano'oh is completely understandable. If anything was the ass-pull, it would be when Kishi debuted the Shinobi alliance buff, which was months ago.

The revelation of Katsuyu's true (read: COLOSSAL) size doesn't faze me at all, in-fact it explains some things, like how she was in two places at once while still being the size of Gamabunta. She just divided into smaller clones to be summoned.
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 22:09   Link #33
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaxlikenoob View Post
chapter 621. madaras susanoo clad kurama had the tengu nose. obviously this is with EMS only so understandable the same would happen with sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jung View Post
its susanoos ninja way

by the way, the senju are of the sage lineage or at least that what we are told. but hashirama mokuton is exactly the same as the god tree's attacks…has this been something discussed on the forums? the eye of the juubi is even a sharingan. i wonder if and how this will be explained….

don't like how tobirama made minato a better user of his technique...
Old 2013-10-08, 23:36   Link #34
sayde

In a similar fashion to how One Piece can make the most climactic moments of the final battle in an arc drag on for what feels like FOREVER, I'm thinking Naruto's starting to follow suit.

Anyways, Naruto and Sasuke's kyuubi-susanoo team up is cool. But I think I'm officially at the point where I'm ready for this battle to end.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 06:51   Link #35
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
In a similar fashion to how One Piece can make the most climactic moments of the final battle in an arc drag on for what feels like FOREVER, I'm thinking Naruto's starting to follow suit.
Starting? Oda covered the entire Marineford Arc in 30 chapters. Meanwhile, Naruto began fighting Obito 86 chapters ago and the war started 135 chapters ago. I'm thinking that the Infinite Tsukuyomi already happened and time is slowing down exponentially.
Old 2013-10-09, 09:48   Link #36
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Starting? Oda covered the entire Marineford Arc in 30 chapters. Meanwhile, Naruto began fighting Obito 86 chapters ago and the war started 135 chapters ago. I'm thinking that the Infinite Tsukuyomi already happened and time is slowing down exponentially.
seriously. this war is ridiculous. i've been over it for a year+. there should never be a planned out arc that takes this long, no matter what it is it will get boring eventually and there's almost certainly going to be too much that happens within the span of only days. it's just not good planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
by the way, the senju are of the sage lineage or at least that what we are told. but hashirama mokuton is exactly the same as the god tree's attacks…has this been something discussed on the forums? the eye of the juubi is even a sharingan. i wonder if and how this will be explained…
tha so6p always seemed like a tree hugger to me
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 10:35   Link #37
Owlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
seriously. this war is ridiculous. i've been over it for a year+. there should never be a planned out arc that takes this long, no matter what it is it will get boring eventually and there's almost certainly going to be too much that happens within the span of only days. it's just not good planning
How far ahead do you think these arcs and chapters are planned? (I agree with you btw)
Owlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 10:39   Link #38
Sasukeuzi

Sigh, I just want this to be over and have Sasuke backstab Naruto already. We all know it's going to happen right?
Sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 11:38   Link #39
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
Sigh, I just want this to be over and have Sasuke backstab Naruto already. We all know it's going to happen right?
I really hope it wont be as simple as that. It seems that Sauske has finally passed the point where he's going crazy because of the sharingan, and knows that slaughtering everyone wont solve anything. He claimed he wanted to become Hokage to make sure calamities like this war no longer occur; so hopefully it will be a battle of philosophies similar (but hopefully better executed) to Hashirama and Madara (or like the 3rd vs Danzo) rather than, "Haha, I backstabbed you because I was really evil all this time --I actually want to kill everyone in Konoha now. *stab, slash, stab* Thats three more down nisan!"

It would be great to hear, you know, some actual world paradigm or philosophy from Sasuke and Naruto rather than the same tired rhetoric emphasized in bold at the end of a chapter with them glaring at us.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 15:34   Link #40
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
tha so6p always seemed like a tree hugger to me
Ha! Hopefully it's cuz he was a jinchuriki when he had his sons...yeah that may be why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
It would be great to hear, you know, some actual world paradigm or philosophy from Sasuke and Naruto rather than the same tired rhetoric emphasized in bold at the end of a chapter with them glaring at us.

I'm inclined to agree with this. Very inclined. However there was something about it this time. I know its the same thing again and again. Maybe it was sasuke standing next to him....kakashis narrative certainly played a role. But there was just something about having someone threaten to take/ destroy all you know and care about, ask you what you gon do and you be like, never give up bitch! I was like fucking right naruto! Just my sentiment I suppose.

You are right about the sasuke backstabbing deal. If there is going to be tension between those two after this war, it can't just rehash the madara and shodai story

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2013-10-09 at 15:45.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote