Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-15, 11:42   Link #681
Haigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
There is few question to ask:
1. Wht happen to the kingdom that kidnapsummon the heroes?
2.Is there anyone in the kingdom pity the heroes?
3.How strong is Seichi in latest chapter and who know his identity?
1. So far nothing is happening besides trying to send an assassin.
2. I think the knight leader is feeling pity? (or was it from another novel I read....)
3. Stats too dreadful to be displayed. Technically broken...after the monster invasion.

New Stats/Skills
- Offence and Defence skill lets him create any kind of attack he thinks of(eg: he thinks that the slash will split into 10 slashes it will happen)
- Complete Immunity
- Endure/Bide(you know pokemon?) title lets him take damage then multiply it by his attack power
plus other broken skills/titles...poor guy, he's taking mental damage due to him feeling all the OP.

So far only his wives know his true stats. No one else does. But they do know he's the one who casted the magic that wiped off all the monsters in the invasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
confirmation, how many girls in the kidnapped group are interested with Seiichi?
No idea, but for now they introduced this new character. She says she's just looking for him because he might be in trouble in these times and is just for gratitude. So she's a possible candidate or maybe not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
So does the Black Knight have a thing for Ruiesu? (since he's making up excuses and shit)
From the dialogue in the past chapters, I say yes he has a thing for her. But he's a super chuuni. His naming sense especially..
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 11:50   Link #682
Corvo269

Why haven't any of the wives banged him yet. I'm not saying that this has to be like that or anything but...

1. First waifu caught him for that purpose
2. Don't half of them have literal animal instincts. How are they holding back
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 12:29   Link #683
serbian otaku #1

Damn... This novel makes want to go 4 years into the future, grab myself and make him(me) translate it (in 15 days i'm starting my 1st year in Uni, studying japanology)

It looks right up my alley
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 12:49   Link #684
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigi View Post
1. So far nothing is happening besides trying to send an assassin.
2. I think the knight leader is feeling pity? (or was it from another novel I read....)
3. Stats too dreadful to be displayed. Technically broken...after the monster invasion.

New Stats/Skills
- Offence and Defence skill lets him create any kind of attack he thinks of(eg: he thinks that the slash will split into 10 slashes it will happen)
- Complete Immunity
- Endure/Bide(you know pokemon?) title lets him take damage then multiply it by his attack power
plus other broken skills/titles...poor guy, he's taking mental damage due to him feeling all the OP.

So far only his wives know his true stats. No one else does. But they do know he's the one who casted the magic that wiped off all the monsters in the invasion.

No idea, but for now they introduced this new character. She says she's just looking for him because he might be in trouble in these times and is just for gratitude. So she's a possible candidate or maybe not.

From the dialogue in the past chapters, I say yes he has a thing for her. But he's a super chuuni. His naming sense especially..
i'm willing to bet anything that the black knight is a women, is the person looking for seichii in the school named hino.

Last edited by babbo3d; 2015-09-15 at 13:02.
babbo3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 05:07   Link #685
NWJY
Newbei Enter

i smell girls trouble going to be happen
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 10:33   Link #686
mPervy
Professional NEET

finally catchd up to the latest chapter, and so many lol thing happen. from the "president lincoln" to "judgement". i lol so hard when gassur and the "merry band of the carzy adeventurers" got caught up on the spell too. also is it just me that ellis change from S to M because she got attacked by the spell.

i swear this is the first time i read a story where the MC got tormented because he became too OP. lol, from the very begining, it was questionable if seichi is really a human or not. i remember that his status shoe his species as nothing decent (human). lol. oh, that black knight kinda remind me of other novel with the MC (girl transported from japan because of her stupid childhood friend) who always wear black armor and far more OP than the Hero (childhood firend) himself. my reaction was "CHIE, IS THAT YOU!?"
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 11:00   Link #687
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^ Caped Baldy....
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 11:18   Link #688
mPervy
Professional NEET

i have no idea what you're talking about, ero-tora... also, it's been a while since last i saw you but it seem you just level up! from a normal hentaiga into shoujo loving hentaiga. somehow it give a deplorable vibe, lol... also, since when you live on a fluffy world? last time i remember you drown yourself on the lewd world. AHOOOY...!?

still, i don't know that you also follow this story. did you change preferances when i'm not around all these time? is it a class change affected by the level up? wow...
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 13:56   Link #689
Corvo269

His current race description for human tells it to him straight

"You're a human, that means you have the potential to be God or The Devil"

He couldn't even bother to tsukkomi that one
Old 2015-09-17, 16:30   Link #690
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Althought it is human is spelled a bit funny.
Old 2015-09-17, 19:09   Link #691
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPervy View Post
i have no idea what you're talking about, ero-tora... also, it's been a while since last i saw you but it seem you just level up! from a normal hentaiga into shoujo loving hentaiga. somehow it give a deplorable vibe, lol... also, since when you live on a fluffy world? last time i remember you drown yourself on the lewd world. AHOOOY...!?

still, i don't know that you also follow this story. did you change preferances when i'm not around all these time? is it a class change affected by the level up? wow...
praise me more~

I haven't been following this yet. The hurdles are too high, such as having former animals heroines. I'm afraid rather than conquering real girls, he will just keep evolving filthy animals into bishoujos... that's sick...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 00:38   Link #692
obnuchious

insofar, there's only two animal-turned-girls... a gorilla and a donkey...

as for the others, 2 human females (so that ties up with the other side of the spectrum) and one loli nekomimi (best of two(or three) worlds in one package)
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 14:09   Link #693
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPervy View Post
i have no idea what you're talking about, ero-tora...
caped baldy is the superhero name of the M from one punch man, he belongs to your "i swear this is the first time i read a story where the MC got tormented because he became too OP."
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-19, 12:13   Link #694
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
caped baldy is the superhero name of the M from one punch man, he belongs to your "i swear this is the first time i read a story where the MC got tormented because he became too OP."
His struggle is too real never being able to go serious at anything since it just completely ruins everything.
Old 2015-09-19, 18:16   Link #695
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbacon View Post
His struggle is too real never being able to go serious at anything since it just completely ruins everything.
the struggle of saitama or of evolution-seed-MC?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-19, 18:43   Link #696
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
the struggle of saitama or of evolution-seed-MC?
Both of em. Saitama can't be serious without ruining it, and evolution MC can't even enter normal person mode
Old 2015-09-19, 19:30   Link #697
obnuchious

evolution MC wasn't a normal person from the beginning of the story...
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-19, 19:38   Link #698
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
evolution MC wasn't a normal person from the beginning of the story...
He was normal before that. And seriously, I hope you were referring to his luck rather than the fact he was fat in the beginning of the story, cause I've seen way too many fat people where I live to call fat people normal and slim/average looking people a rarity. Also, I was referring to his powers and skills. So many of them have automatic activation that he isn't even aware of his actions till its done
Old 2015-09-19, 20:44   Link #699
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
He was normal before that. And seriously, I hope you were referring to his luck rather than the fact he was fat in the beginning of the story, cause I've seen way too many fat people where I live to call fat people normal and slim/average looking people a rarity. Also, I was referring to his powers and skills. So many of them have automatic activation that he isn't even aware of his actions till its done
Nah Seiichi wasn't normal in beginning of the story, under race/species his stats said Barely Human and I don't think it would say that if he was a normal person.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-19, 20:46   Link #700
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Nah Seiichi wasn't normal in beginning of the story, under race/species his stats said Barely Human and I don't think it would say that if he was a normal person.
If you saw what I said, I agree Seiichi wasn't normal in the beginning, but he was normal before that right? I mean before his parents dying and when he hung out with his friends

Tags
comedy, gijinka, harem, isekai, true harem, webnovel