AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-08-04, 06:56   Link #21
Twi

Well, she'd dead in the previous timeline so it doesn't matter one way or another then. And in the current timeline she's just been widowed and is far more preoccupied with all these teenagers being into a woman who is their own age and has (adoptive) kids also around their own age.
Old 2020-08-04, 08:40   Link #22
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
You are saying she didn't sleep with guys in previous timeline? Seriously, if she did everything right she should have die happy and not bother with redoing anything. if her only problem was bad luck, there is nothing that can be fixed about that. And if she actually succeed this time despite not being actually aware what was wrong, it will be just matter of luck too.

I am starting consider dropping this.
Yes, she managed to protect the kids' property and money in the first timeline. The only downside is she gets her reputation ruined and gets everyone to hate her. She doesn't know that step-kids don't hate her either.

Spoiler for As for why do we know whether that she was a virgin in first timeline?:
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-04, 09:41   Link #23
Tenzen12

Obviously not ruined, if she were about to gain open support of her children and was proven innocent on acount of adulteries.
Old 2020-08-04, 12:38   Link #24
Twi

I don't think its adultery since she didn't marry anyone else after her husband's death, but I suspect that those spoilers might be mixing up information in the current timeline with the past timeline based on the Web Novel.

At the end of the day Tenzen, you'd probably be better off taking what's available than relying on spoilers to figure out whether its for you or not.
Old 2020-08-05, 07:09   Link #25
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Obviously not ruined, if she were about to gain open support of her children and was proven innocent on acount of adulteries.
Unlike the 2nd timeline, She still doesn't have allies or friends and respect in her first timeline. Pretty much every noble wants her to die.

You have to accept that the redo happened because God wants her to be happy despite that she succeed in her task in the first timeline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
I don't think its adultery since she didn't marry anyone else after her husband's death, but I suspect that those spoilers might be mixing up information in the current timeline with the past timeline based on the Web Novel.

At the end of the day Tenzen, you'd probably be better off taking what's available than relying on spoilers to figure out whether its for you or not.
From what I read, the so-called incident happens in the first and 2nd timeline as well.
Old 2020-08-05, 07:26   Link #26
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I believe she garnered supports in the 1st timeline by using her body

If she didn't really suffer the 1st time around, why is there a need for rewind?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-05, 08:28   Link #27
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Unlike the 2nd timeline, She still doesn't have allies or friends and respect in her first timeline. Pretty much every noble wants her to die.

You have to accept that the redo happened because God wants her to be happy despite that she succeed in her task in the first timeline.
I have to? I am fairly sure I do not have to accept anything, I don't wish to accept.
Old 2020-08-05, 09:54   Link #28
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
I believe she garnered supports in the 1st timeline by using her body

If she didn't really suffer the 1st time around, why is there a need for rewind?
She didn't use her body though. If you are talking about the deal she made with a man to become her lover to prevent her mother to sell her away, it is just a business. No body contact at all.

Spoiler for Why would you think she didn't suffer in the first timeline?:

Quote:
I have to? I am fairly sure I do not have to accept anything, I don't wish to accept.
OK. Dropping it is the only option you have then.
Old 2020-08-05, 09:59   Link #29
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Eeeh, I want her to use her body tho
That would be more dramatic

Oh well, not everyone can be like Hourglass
Old 2020-08-05, 11:25   Link #30
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
OK. Dropping it is the only option you have then.
Yes, I already said that's very attractive option for me, didn't I?
Old 2020-08-05, 15:12   Link #31
AnimeFangirl

I don't understand. What are you guys arguing over? Whether Shuli slept around in the first timeline or not? Does it even matter?
Old 2020-08-05, 15:20   Link #32
Tenzen12

That itself doesn't matter. It could be any other kind of "wrongdoing" for sake of family, but Shuly did literally nothing wrong. All this new loop did was allowing her avoid some silly misunderstanding that would be solved even back then anyway.

Only difference is things got better faster, which does not make appealing premise.
Old 2020-08-06, 08:53   Link #33
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
That itself doesn't matter. It could be any other kind of "wrongdoing" for sake of family, but Shuly did literally nothing wrong. All this new loop did was allowing her avoid some silly misunderstanding that would be solved even back then anyway.
If everything was so easy to get solved at that time, she won't get killed in a horrible fashion. And yes, she died as virgin as well.
Old 2020-08-06, 09:06   Link #34
Tenzen12

She SHOULD get killed this time too though. Given there is practically no difference, it should get to same point this time too. If you do same things, you get same result.

Well it isn't my problem anymore,
Old 2020-08-06, 09:31   Link #35
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
She SHOULD get killed this time too though. Given there is practically no difference, it should get to same point this time too. If you do same things, you get same result.

Well it isn't my problem anymore,
She won't get killed because this time, she made allies, and one of his allies killed the enemy for her. Also, I don't know why do you think she did the same things in 2nd timeline.

First timeline, she was so afraid of her mother, so she had to make a deal with a man to be her fake lover to prevent her mother to sell her away. In the 2nd timeline, she drove her mother away from her house just with her authority alone.
First timeline, she never associate with any noble ladies, while in the 2nd timeline, she CHOSE to associate with powerful noble ladies now and now she is in the circle.
First timeline, she wasn't proactive in the noble meeting, while in 2nd timeline, she took action in the noble meeting and gained noble's favors and respects.

Just treat it as video game where you need to complete the game twice for the true ending.
Old 2020-08-06, 11:25   Link #36
Tenzen12

If I could, I would.
Old 2020-08-31, 03:03   Link #37
AnimeFangirl

Well that wasn't as dreary as I'd expected. There's no way Jeremy is really going to lose his hand over this, but I want to know how they save him. And why is the Crown Prince so silent? What, is he "in shock" over the "attempted assassination"?
Old 2020-08-31, 03:30   Link #38
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^He wanna coerce our mom to be his plaything dayumn~
Old 2020-08-31, 07:11   Link #39
AnimeFangirl

Could be, or maybe the Empress has him under lock and key so he can't interfere. The Emperor is suspiciously silent as well. That's why I warned Shuli not to casually get involved with members of the royalty, but did she listen? Nooo.
Old 2020-09-13, 05:51   Link #40
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Tags
nobility, politics, romance, schemes, stepmother