AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2005-12-31, 03:53   Link #41
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Wow, March eh? That's still a long way to go. I'm going to be bored... I hope I don't end up with too many entries to choose from to submit.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 12:37   Link #42
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Send a message via ICQ to basket Send a message via AIM to basket Send a message via MSN to basket Send a message via Yahoo to basket
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12
Wow, March eh? That's still a long way to go. I'm going to be bored... I hope I don't end up with too many entries to choose from to submit.
That's still better than having nothing to submit...
basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 03:01   Link #43
sorvani

can anyone pop a seed up? i'd never noticed this thread in the forums before, but i'd love to hear it.
sorvani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 03:52   Link #44
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang

I think for the next competition I might try Sakasama no Chou, something feel-good & upbeat, or a song from Rozen Maiden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachikun
Li....if you are interested give me a message to discuss. I added you on AIM...
I'm rarely on AIM... Just e-mail me, please~

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 11:12   Link #45
sorvani

thanks whoever seeded it!
sorvani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 22:13   Link #46
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by basket
That's still better than having nothing to submit...

Well, time passes really fast so... but yeah, that's better to make some stock than do it at the last minute
Old 2006-01-01, 23:51   Link #47
mye
Myelements

Send a message via AIM to mye Send a message via MSN to mye Send a message via Yahoo to mye
edited to remove email

Last edited by mye; 2011-02-23 at 01:39.
mye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 04:47   Link #48
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan
Well, time passes really fast so... but yeah, that's better to make some stock than do it at the last minute
That's what I always tell myself. So how's progress on your side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mye
When you guys are ready, drop me an e-mail at [...] if you want a female vocal and I'll think about it
Unfortunately my quota for duet partners are filled up. Personally I've been wanting to hear two females sing a duet of Houki Kumo from Yakitate!! Japan so if I am lucky maybe you and someone else will sing that?
Old 2006-01-03, 15:15   Link #49
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I probably need a duet partner, if anyone is willing to lower themselves to my level (lol). There's plenty of time, though, so I'll deal with it later...
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 22:15   Link #50
Shiemi
Counting days

Quote:
I'm not a girl (I would post the evidence but I'm too shy to unless Shiemi can persuade me to )
Interesting... I should try persuading you then. I'm still trying to convince Kawaii Denka to post his pic in the Post a Photo of yourself thread, but he won't do it yet. I know what he looks like though. Mwahahahaha!

On topic: My quota for duet partners is full too. I should really get to rehearsing for the non-duet comp though. I've been lazy lately. At this rate the time of the comp will come without me having gone farther than a draft...

Frank Parsons
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 19:16   Link #51
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Send a message via ICQ to basket Send a message via AIM to basket Send a message via MSN to basket Send a message via Yahoo to basket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi
At this rate the time of the comp will come without me having gone farther than a draft...
At least you have a draft... All I've done is to sing it in the shower (and while walking to the bus-stop, working, etc.)
basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 16:34   Link #52
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
So how's progress on your side?
level 0

Quote:
Personally I've been wanting to hear two females sing a duet of Houki Kumo from Yakitate!! Japan so if I am lucky maybe you and someone else will sing that?
LOL! Still requesting for it? I hope to hear it too

Quote:
At least you have a draft... All I've done is to sing it in the shower (and while walking to the bus-stop, working, etc.)
Well...at least, you're rehearsing
Old 2006-01-05, 18:38   Link #53
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

I haven't even figured out what I could sing (or found partners)

Save for whatever I work on w/ Basket

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 19:53   Link #54
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyannew
I haven't even figured out what I could sing (or found partners)

Save for whatever I work on w/ Basket
Well, I've got a suggestion and you know what it is (from my last post) This applies to every female singer who wants to participate in the duet competition and does not know what to sing.
Old 2006-01-05, 21:58   Link #55
Shiemi
Counting days

Quote:
Well, I've got a suggestion and you know what it is (from my last post) This applies to every female singer who wants to participate in the duet competition and does not know what to sing.
Yeah! cheyannew, you might be able to sing it with llama, if she is around... somewhere... 'Houki Kumo' is a very nice song. We already had a solo female and a male duet. We're definitely lacking the female duet for the song. Plus the pitch would be perfect for you in my opinion.

Frank Parsons
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-17, 08:00   Link #56
Cz
Needs more sleep~

How's everyone's singing going? I just discovered a song that I like but unfortunately I will never ever be able to sing it. (To be short, it just doesn't suit me ^^) It's Ashita e no brilliant road, the OP from Stellvia. Those who are looking for song suggestions, here's one. For the solo karacomp though; it's not a duet.

P.S. PM me if you need help with the karaoke version of the song.
Old 2006-01-17, 13:17   Link #57
kcl822
Queen of the Underworld
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to kcl822
I tried that song long time ago - the high notes are a killer, specially because they go up and then you have to hit another low note.

I was just discussing what prize I'll give out this time and is a rather interesting one. Since I'm back in NYC I have more stuff at my disposal, so to speak. And of course, it'll be a surprise until the end so don't ask.

Just to remind people, solo is in March and duet is in June so mark your calendars! If you want me to remind you, email me (kcl822@gmail.com) or pm me and I'll remind you about it.

Any other questions, you know where to find me.
Old 2006-01-18, 01:23   Link #58
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Hmm, I was just listening to songs from Soukyuu no Fafner OP - Peace of mind single and I was thinking that it would be perfect for Cheyanne or kcl822 given the way "angela" sings. I suppose the same goes for the Stellvia OP that she sings too.

And oh, I notice this thread is unstickied. Might as well since this version of the karacomp is over.

kcl822: Where to find you? NYC?

EDIT: And kcl822, the Second Genesis remix/version of Ashita e no brilliant road is slower, so maybe it's easier to sing?

Last edited by Cz; 2006-01-18 at 16:09.
Old 2006-02-14, 14:43   Link #59
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
I was wondering, if you guys just want to put up karaokes for the fun of it. Im trying to arrange a couple of songs at the moment. Just giving the thought out!
________
Indian cooking

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 08:04.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 17:44   Link #60
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Quote:
Hmm, I was just listening to songs from Soukyuu no Fafner OP - Peace of mind single and I was thinking that it would be perfect for Cheyanne or kcl822 given the way "angela" sings. I suppose the same goes for the Stellvia OP that she sings too.

And oh, I notice this thread is unstickied. Might as well since this version of the karacomp is over.

kcl822: Where to find you? NYC?

EDIT: And kcl822, the Second Genesis remix/version of Ashita e no brilliant road is slower, so maybe it's easier to sing?
A little birdy sent me that song; it perked my interest, I'll admit.... The Fafner I mean..

We shall see

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
karaoke competition