AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2012-10-27, 00:10   Link #8841
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Thumbs up

I like the cut of her jib!

Endless "Stamp of approval" Soul
Old 2012-10-27, 00:37   Link #8842
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

NSFW Sankaku : Cop Gets Off On 3P 13-Year-Old Sex: “They Looked 20!”

Quote:
Police have dropped child prostitution charges against one of their number who was caught paying girls aged 13 and 16 for 3P sex, accepting his excuse that “they looked at least 20,” prompting much outrage online.

According to Hokkaido prefectural police, one of their (completely unidentified) officers repeatedly paid two girls aged 13 and 16 for sex at a Sapporo hotel, having met them with the aid of a deai-kei site.

After he was caught, the officer, in his forties, claimed “they looked as if they were at least over 20″ and maintains they lied about their ages.

Prosecutors inexplicably dropped multiple child prostitution charges against him, although police did punish him with a 3 month suspension. He has since tendered his resignation, perhaps intending to take up teaching instead.

The “I didn’t know they were underage” defence is not usually admissible in underage sex trials, even when lies and false IDs are employed by the underage party, and such prosecutions commonly end in convictions – although police prosecutors can still decline to prosecute in the first place, as happened here.
Does anyone know how to get a Japanese citizenship and a place in their police force? I have a military background.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 01:31   Link #8843
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Chinese man sues wife over ugly child – and wins $120,000

Many people are used to returning merchandise if they find that it doesn't match their needs. But one Chinese man went a step further, and returned his wife – getting $120,000 in a court settlement.

Jian Feng, living in Northern China, has filed for divorce from his wife after he found their newborn child to be “incredibly ugly,” arguing that his wife tricked him into the union by appearing to be a beautiful woman when she was instead ugly.

It was an apparent case of false advertising, as it turned out that that his once-beloved had spent over $100,000 in plastic surgery to modify her appearance.
http://rt.com/news/shinese-man-sues-ugly-wife-353/

Beauty is skin deep, and this lady tries to bury her old self. I can imagine the thought of the husband: "Ugh, I had sex with that..."

Though, if you ask me, with the male-female ratio in China, can a man really afford to toss away a female? I guess so. There are some out there, who may be lucky to even have anybody.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 01:57   Link #8844
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

Beauty is skin deep, and this lady tries to bury her old self. I can imagine the thought of the husband: "Ugh, I had sex with that..."

Though, if you ask me, with the male-female ratio in China, can a man really afford to toss away a female? I guess so. There are some out there, who may be lucky to even have anybody.
There is always this. [/sarcasm]

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-10-27, 03:49   Link #8845
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

moose rams cruiser, stomps on roof, then returns to forest

Quote:
PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. — In this case of moose versus Mountie, the officer — and his car — got the worst of it.

RCMP say the officer was writing a report in his car in Prince George, B.C., on Thursday when he saw two moose crossing an intersection.
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/10...olice-cruiser/

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 04:59   Link #8846
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
NSFW Sankaku : Cop Gets Off On 3P 13-Year-Old Sex: “They Looked 20!”

Does anyone know how to get a Japanese citizenship and a place in their police force? I have a military background.
When did you stop pretending liking only 3d loli ?
Old 2012-10-27, 06:56   Link #8847
ChainLegacy
廉頗

That's probably why you shouldn't drive towards a moose, even if you're a cop... pretty sure they don't follow the pull over to the side of the road procedure.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 09:23   Link #8848
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
natural ugly duckling family genetics syndrome (NO surgery required)

Quote:

REALLY (10x) SUPER akward moment when his daughter grew up to be a very VERY hawt bombshell popular idol who could even receive the Miss China crown & more HECK!! Miss Universe.........

then he realized that "oh right!! my genes, i forgot all about my @#$%ing genes!!............. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......................"

cue his wife's trollface.........
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 09:37   Link #8849
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
SH, that is disgusting. think of the impressionable little kids here who would accidentally stumble onto your link.
Old 2012-10-27, 09:45   Link #8850
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
SH, that is disgusting. think of the impressionable little kids here who would accidentally stumble onto your link.
Of course it is disgusting. That is why I put the sarcasm tag to it.

Now you highlighted it with strong language, we have to run before the evil demoness descends upon us.......

Old 2012-10-27, 11:42   Link #8851
Sumeragi
Banned

Why is it that SaintessHeart always calls upon me? It seems he's trying to be masochistic tsundere all the time.

Man Claims Justin Bieber Stole His Credit Card To Buy Penis Enlargement Pills, Abortion For Selena Gomez

What I found funny was the "Canadian bear rug".
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 13:21   Link #8852
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Why is it that SaintessHeart always calls upon me? It seems he's trying to be masochistic tsundere all the time.

Man Claims Justin Bieber Stole His Credit Card To Buy Penis Enlargement Pills, Abortion For Selena Gomez

What I found funny was the "Canadian bear rug".
This could very well be scripted reality. What if the person was paid to make this stupid move so that either some newspaper has a story or to increase Bieber publicity (or both). If something is too stupid to be true... it could be scripted reality.
Old 2012-10-27, 20:28   Link #8853
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Such dedication. What's next? Playboy Bunny?
Old 2012-10-27, 21:25   Link #8854
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Shark falls from sky onto Calif. golf course
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...10-25-21-04-05
Not a flying shark, but still...
Old 2012-10-28, 01:17   Link #8855
JokerD

I'm back from Japan!! And this apparently happened while I was there:
14 suffer minor burns on Tokyo subway after bottle held by woman bursts

In Tokyo....
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 02:12   Link #8856
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post

In Tokyo....
What kind of detergent is that? Probably a prank like pumping carbon dioxide into calcium carbonate or something.

Old 2012-10-28, 04:13   Link #8857
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Hope his wife counters him and sue for having a small di*k
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 04:29   Link #8858
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post

In Tokyo....
With ten fire engines on the scene and presumably lots of cops and SATs, they thought the Aum was back with a vengeance.
Old 2012-10-28, 04:50   Link #8859
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
With ten fire engines on the scene and presumably lots of cops and SATs, they thought the Aum was back with a vengeance.
Well the closest thing I know with detergent in it as a bomb and with caustic alkali properties is the Drano Bomb.

To make it fill the bottle with alumnium powder, and make a spike on the inside of the bottlecap with aluminium foil. Put a plastic bag in the bottle, fill it with toilet bowl cleaner, tie the bag up and screw the bottle. Shake it to burst the bag inside, let the components mix and blow the bottle.

To make it more "inconspiciuous", thread coloured and weighted plastic/metal beads and tie them around the bottle to act like ball bearings on a grenade.

Old 2012-10-28, 05:34   Link #8860
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
What kind of detergent is that? Probably a prank like pumping carbon dioxide into calcium carbonate or something.
With such a strong detergent you can certainly get rid of any stains on your clothing. You could as well take a scissor though, the result might be the same.

Tags
humor