AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Code Geass Pairings (multiple choice allowed)
Lelouch stays single 69 14.32%
Lelouch x C.C. 272 56.43%
Lelouch x Karen 199 41.29%
Lelouch x Shirley 106 21.99%
Lelouch x Milly 43 8.92%
Lelouch x Viletta 10 2.07%
Suzaku x Euphemia 126 26.14%
Suzaku x Nunally 36 7.47%
Jeremiah x Viletta 23 4.77%
Cornelia X Guilford 34 7.05%
Nina x Euphemia 25 5.19%
Zero x Karen 123 25.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-06, 08:41   Link #21
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvianWing View Post
The incest aura of Lelouch and Nanali shall prevail...
Usually i'd go for that, but not with Nunnally - she's not allowed to be in that sort of scene. She's to lovely.. don't be evil. ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Cornelia x Guildford smells of TRAGEDY a million miles away. The Knight that will die for his seemingly unrequited love, and the tragic princess who lost the one man closest to her. It would surprise me if it doesn't turn out that way.
You got it all wrong - its Guildford who loves Cornelia, not Cornelia loves Guildford. Thats why its so god damn cute.
Old 2007-01-06, 09:00   Link #22
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I've got nothing wrong. I wrote about Guilford's love, not Cornelia's. And besides, if Guildford dies, Cornelia will surely grief even if not out of love. I clearly didn't put anything about love by Cornelia's name. After all, he's the only man she hsd allowed in her personal territory. I haven't seen Darlton's face inches away from Cornelia unlike Guildford. Not to mention she sounded so lovely when she said "My knight, Guildford..."

It's so obvious that Guildford loves Cornelia, but alas, the tragicness of a courtly love means Guildford has no chance in Britiannia (( unless he turns out to be noble or something )) and unless Cornelia wants to join Lelouch's harem, (( Cornelia clearly has no role in Marianne's assasination. She'd never sink that low. )) Lelouch will want her dead and naturally, Guildford will die protecting her before that happens. Because it's only natural.

But, hey, I want to dream that Cornelia thinks of Guildford more than just her most trusted knight, even if she rarely shows it. Like you said, it's cute. :3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-01-06, 09:03   Link #23
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

& you didn't get my joke.. :3

I don't think Guildford would ever step across that line (meaning he's not in the right place to have a relationship with Cornelia), it'll probably end up him putting Cornelia before his life. <3

Last edited by Shiroth; 2007-01-06 at 09:21.
Old 2007-01-06, 09:45   Link #24
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
dont tell em that the yoai fangirls havent been here yet to infect the thread..

Suzuka x Lelouch anyone? XD
Old 2007-01-06, 10:41   Link #25
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Actually that's the only one that I can tolerate.The rest doesn't really make sense for me,at least for lelouch.
Old 2007-01-06, 11:15   Link #26
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae View Post
Actually that's the only one that I can tolerate.The rest doesn't really make sense for me,at least for lelouch.
Suzuka x Lulu fangirls UNITE!
Old 2007-01-06, 15:25   Link #27
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
So far, the romantic atmosphere is pretty much ~fleeting at best, with little to no strong and sharp emotions behind it. C.C's revelation scene with Lelouch was more towards her and his opinion about her rather than just them, and don't get me started on Nina. If anything, I suspect the whole Shirley thingy in Ep.12 may very well start as the catalyst for CG to start getting more emotional on a personal level. Right now, any sense of human drama is sharp, but not exactly closely endearing and without the latter, romance build-ups would look more like political marriage rather than real romance.

As for Shirley x Lelouch...I can in no way envision a happy ending. Not one bit. If anything, it's probably going to end up as fodder so that Lelouch starts to rethink certain things but at the same time, it probably won't . LOL. As for the ending, anyone who watched the TVB version of Journey to the West live-action's romance between Sun Wu Kong and Spider Imouto-Devil would probably know what I'm talking about.

Spoiler for JttW:

As for C.C and Kallen, the odds are that Kallen needs to break the ice of Lelouch/Zero before anything could remotably happen. C.C however... Can anyone sat Fate/stay night? At least that's the feeling I'm getting if a romance is to happen between C.C and Lelouch.

Spoiler for Fate + possible C.C x Lelouch ending scenario? LOL:
lol you must be a fan of TypeMoon or something. You little fiction there between Lulu and Shirley sounds similar to Shiki and his classmate who turns vampire.

CC's one sounds like Saber.... which reminds me Fate/Stay night translation on "Fate" path is almost out XD

-
Old 2007-01-06, 15:56   Link #28
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
I don't think Guildford would ever step across that line (meaning he's not in the right place to have a relationship with Cornelia), it'll probably end up him putting Cornelia before his life. <3
It's not that romance love. It's more along the lines of a loyal love. He trusts her and she trusts him. It would be awkward if either steps over that boundry for the two of them.

LelouchxKallen is highly unlikely. Karen likes Zero, not Lelouch.

And in regard's to Quina's post in the spoilers section about that Shirely pic, it reminds me of Bruce Wayne's relationship with Andrea (Or whatever her name was). Where Bruce was about to give up his crime fighting for his parents to marry her instead. However, in the end she moved out and left him.
Old 2007-01-06, 16:22   Link #29
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Ok Im gonna forward the list of possibly pairing to xris to we can get the poll going. Since Id like this to be a somewhat relavant poll for later on in the series Im not gonna add the brother x sister ones But I think Nina x Yuffie is a good one. Lulu x Nanali we can just joke about. Ok making list now.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2007-01-07, 09:45   Link #30
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Multiple choice Poll now created, first post of thread also updated. Used the same spelling as used in the existing "Code Geass Favourite Character" poll, so apologies to those who prefer the alternate spelling.
Old 2007-01-07, 09:48   Link #31
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Multiple choice Poll now created, first post of thread also updated. Used the same spelling as used in the existing "Code Geass Favourite Character" poll, so apologies to those who prefer the alternate spelling.
*Checks the selections*

NANI!? No incest/homo (except Nina x Euphemia) couplings?
Old 2007-01-07, 09:56   Link #32
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Lelouch x Viletta = All along Viletta wanting to be together with Lelouch, so she blackmails him about knowing he's Zero so they can start a relationship, i can see it happening. :3
Old 2007-01-07, 10:07   Link #33
GhOsTeDgE

Lelouch x Karen + Zero x Karen. Hmm so they're into cosplay huh?

Lulu x Karen forever!
Old 2007-01-07, 10:16   Link #34
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
Lelouch X Nanali is fine too (Incest rules!)
Euphemia X Cornelia (for HOT HOT LESBIAN INCEST!)

EuphiexCornelia I vote for that.

We need some nice pics,I am sure we can find something.
Old 2007-01-07, 10:18   Link #35
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae View Post
We need some nice pics,I am sure we can find something.
Except that would count as campaiging

Please read the thread rules in the first post.
Old 2007-01-07, 13:22   Link #36
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Gotta toss in my vote for Lelouch X Karen, that is pretty much the only one I want to see except maybe Lelouch x C.C. if they did it right. Shirley, please disappear before you screw up a very good main character.
Old 2007-01-07, 13:33   Link #37
Jewelray

Send a message via AIM to Jewelray
I always thought that Jeremiah and Viletta looked really good together in the OP animation. Thats a good reason enough to pair them, right? (worked for Gundam Seed...) I think they both have a compatible amount of angst, and Orange-kun especially needs someone who believes in him.

I hope Lulu stays single at the end. I don't think romance has much of a place in the story. But if he has to end up with someone, my first choice would be C.C. Unfortunately I don't see them as actually working out, unless Lelouch really does become world dictator.
Old 2007-01-08, 01:11   Link #38
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

Suzaku X Shirley, though the chances of this happening is zero since Suzaku X Euphie = meant to be. Never go against Sunrise opening credits, you will be proven wrong even if it doesn't make logical sense. I never warmed up to Suzaku X Euphie because it reminds me a little too much of Athrun X Lacus. While I adore Euphie and tolerate Suzaku's blind idealism, I just don't see a spark of chemistry between them. I think a Suzaku x Shirley X Euphemia love triangle would be fairly interesting because Suzaku x Shirley interaction seemed very sweet and natural.

Karen X Lelouch: Their interactions have been nothing but awkward, it's quite funny to watch. I think it needs a lot of work but I see potential here. Lelouch's seen Karen at her most vulnerable, her issues with being a half and her mother and understands her. Most of all, Karen drops her sweet and innocent facade when with Lelouch and shows sparks of her true self. I think they work well together and Karen would be able to forgive Lulu's deception once she finds out. I think she'll have an important role in reconstruction, if the rebellion succeeds, and I think I could see her by Lulu's side.

Suzaku X Lelouch: Despite not having cherry blossom flashback childhood memories with Suzaku dressed more feminine than a freaking girlscout selling cookies, I think they're pretty gay for each other. They show the most affection for each other and I can just see the angst factor being upped when they figure out each others' identities and Athrun erm...Suzaku has to fight Lulu to the death while screaming each others' names. Yup, most canon couple, I can already see the merchandise flying out the window.

Lelouch x Millay: Crazy but I actually see this being the only Lelouch couple where the girl would have the upper hand.
Old 2007-01-08, 01:23   Link #39
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun
But I think Nina x Yuffie is a good one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flo
NANI!? No incest/homo (except Nina x Euphemia) couplings?
I kinda drew blanks about these until today. hahaha...

If GSD's plot is entirely motivated from fan service, then Nina x Euphemia just needs to gather enough momentum to come into existence XD It is already (very) one-sided, so would only take half the work to finish it > : D

On the side note, Lelouch has transcended into the realm of an impossible scenario. That it, he ends up single after a whole Harem of main/supporting characters, but I can totally see it coming.
Old 2007-01-08, 07:02   Link #40
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Single is most probable solution for Lelouch,IMO.

Lelouch is simply to smart and manipulative.He's a dark character,if he gets into a relationship then it's doomed to end badly.

I would like to see a really dark LelouchxKallen with the two dying at the end of their insane and ruthless quest for revenge but it's not going to happen.(imagine Lelouch with his "evil/crazy" smile holding Kallen in a pool of blood)
"
Can you imagine lelouch saying "I love you " to someone?I can't,it's not his style.

SuzakuxEuphie is written in the sky but I think we will have more hints of ninaxEuphie in the future since it's sunrise who invented it(the fans nevr imagined this).
Closed Thread

Tags
romance