Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-08, 21:04   Link #41
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Wow, Ichigo's still doing is regen from all those fights in HM. o_O

And why the heck Momo, of all the (idiotic) people to be stabbed, suddenly appeared? D:<
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-02-08, 21:04   Link #42
sayde

I just realized, this could actually lead to some more character development for the guy. (Not that he needs it though).
Old 2010-02-08, 21:08   Link #43
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
just as planned

Old 2010-02-08, 21:34   Link #44
Lendial

Jesus KT what do you have against that poor girl.
Old 2010-02-08, 21:34   Link #45
realslimshrimpy

Ichigo saw all that... Does that mean he's under Aizen spell now?? Game over....
Old 2010-02-08, 21:37   Link #46
Lendial

The manga would be over as no one would be able to stop aizen now. my only assumption is that aizens shikai requires a fairly lengthy or elaborate ceremony to release and "affect" new victims which is the only reason he hasnt used it on ichigo.
Old 2010-02-08, 21:38   Link #47
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Nah, everyone else EXCEPT Ichigo and Aizen and Gin (and perhaps that screwball Wonderweiss too) are in Kyouka Suigetsu's effects.

@Lendial
So that means it would be impossible for Aizen to affect Ichigo with his sensehack?

Maybe, but as of now, even without his hack, Ichigo would fare bad against Aizen.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2010-02-08, 22:36   Link #48
SeanQ

What I want to know is...how did Aizen get Momo's body into the air...and how did she survive Soifon's sting...I really hope this is a fake spoiler lol...it is so stupid...even for Kubo.
Old 2010-02-08, 22:50   Link #49
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Wow, Ichigo's still doing is regen from all those fights in HM. o_O

And why the heck Momo, of all the (idiotic) people to be stabbed, suddenly appeared? D:<
Momo has been there all along getting healed right next to Matsumoto. She's just been out of play for so long people forget she's there.
Old 2010-02-08, 23:47   Link #50
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I can't blame myself; how long has it been since she last appeared? Even I forgot how long it is already.

Old 2010-02-09, 00:02   Link #51
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
my only assumption is that aizens shikai requires a fairly lengthy or elaborate ceremony to release and "affect" new victims which is the only reason he hasnt used it on ichigo.
As if the effects of his shikai weren't broken enough, luring victims into hypnosis is as simple as looking at his zanpakuto for an instant. It can all be done in an extremely brief and subtle manner (as his demonstration on Barragan showed).

I've predicted before that Kubo might actually make an attempt at some kind of minor plot twist by revealing that Ichigo really is under hypnosis. Because based on what's been shown, Ichigo couldn't possibly know if Aizen got him or not since his Zanpakuto doesn't seem to change shape upon it's release. And because Aizen is who he is, it's not beyond his character to have planned this out far ahead by catching Ichigo at this very moment:
Spoiler for the trap:
Afterall, he has acknowledged Ichigo's potential a couple times throughout this series. Even throughout the SS arc, Aizen was becoming aware of how potentially dangerous he could become based on his peformance upon breaking into the Gotei 13.

Now since Kubo recently allowed Aizen to escape the effects of Soifon's shikai by having superior reiatsu, he could use such a twist to push the plot into giving Ichigo another major power up. Because if he's already under hypnosis, he'd have to somehow surpass Aizen's energy level to break free of the illusions and remain immune to it.

Of course, I don't actually expect things to turn out this way, but it was a fun thought. I guess if I had a choice, I'd just rather see Ichigo defeat Aizen at his best by completely and thoroughly dominating all of his best tricks as oppose to stumbling upon ways to run away from them.
Old 2010-02-09, 00:05   Link #52
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Momo has been there all along getting healed right next to Matsumoto. She's just been out of play for so long people forget she's there.
Well, if the spoiler is true, then that is one hell of a way to be brought back into the storyline. In all honesty, this is Aizen we are talking about. Kubo created the master of mind games when he made Aizen. Remember, this is the guy that killed off Central 46, took their place, and played on most of the captains ability to blindly follow orders when given from Central to bring Rukia back. His played his own captian as a fool when he betrayed him in order to find out if his research was going well. When this guy does a mind game, he goes for the greatest damage. He played on Hitsugaya's emotions when they were talking a chapter or two back and set him off. Now that Hitsugaya appears to have made the final hit, it turns out that he just impaled a very important person to him as he and others were tricked into believing that they had the advantage. Honestly, Kubo has made a very nasty character when it come to tactics.
Old 2010-02-09, 00:14   Link #53
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I was expecting a result like that, ever since some fake spoilers similar to what is going on right now appeared a few weeks ago. The only problem so far is Ichigo's reaction. But, if Aizen used his hypnosis during the last action scenes of the last chapter, then Ichigo not showing any reaction is understandable.

And if he still intends to not do anything, then I guess, we should be eagerly waiting for Urahara and Isshin to appear. Even if Aizen is not scared of the ones there, he showed he is not sure what to expect from Urahara, so he will be showing his careless side when he faces him. And Urahara surely must have developed something to use against Aizen, considering he had a century to work and plan.
Old 2010-02-09, 00:16   Link #54
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Wait a sec. The previous chapter demonstrated that the effects of a Shikai (or Bankai perhaps) can be nullified by a mere show (for lack of a better term) of superior reiatsu. So this means, that time, Soi Fon was fighting Aizen himself. (This is if one's reiatsu can't be placed on another place like a beacon of sorts.)

Then, according to this chapter's spoiler, when Hitsugaya goes for the kill, Momo is supposed to appear where Aizen was. I think, Momo is merely an illusion IF Aizen's shikai doesn't affect a Shinigami's ability to sense reiatsu.

AND, following that event of dispelling abilities using reiatsu, then Ichigo can just dispel Aizen's Shikai by Hollowification (if the reiatsu is enough). But his next challenge is how to overwhelm Aizen's swordsmanship skills.

Old 2010-02-09, 00:19   Link #55
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The spoiler is valid it's posted by Nja (T.C.: bvOTKk1mXg) .

It has been not been completely translated as of yet . The translation is done in bits and pieces from various translators .

We dont create Chapter Thread threads for unconfirmed spoilers . If the thread is opened the spoiler is valid .

The confusion was who is planning to do the suicidal attack / Whether all Captains go for there ultimate move .
Old 2010-02-09, 00:21   Link #56
sayde

Thanks for the confirmation Zu Ra.
Old 2010-02-09, 00:24   Link #57
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
The spoiler is valid it's posted by Nja (T.C.: bvOTKk1mXg) .

It has been not been completely translated as of yet . The translation is done in bits and pieces from various translators .

We dont create Chapter Thread threads for unconfirmed spoilers . If the thread is opened the spoiler is valid .

The confusion was who is planning to do the suicidal attack / Whether all Captains go for there ultimate move .
Well this just blows my bubble of hope/
Old 2010-02-09, 01:49   Link #58
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Based on a translation even with a kamikaze attack from multiple people EVERYONE is cut down...

Only ones left is Ichigo and Captain Mom!
Old 2010-02-09, 01:53   Link #59
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

didn't gin state that no matter what you do, you are screw when facing aizen
Old 2010-02-09, 02:33   Link #60
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Damn, knew it was coming but still..had my hopes up

* Hirako and others do the same, are completely annihilated .

I wonder how many that includes, hopefully Shunsui isnt among them, should have more control of his emotions then going crazy because he was caught in a illusion.

Looking forward to more details
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga