AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-17, 12:31   Link #581
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
because u using enhanced barrage what u looking for is enhanced battery
.................forget my stupidity.................
Old 2012-03-17, 13:11   Link #582
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Where can I find a Mifu Dragon ? It isn't listed in any of my maps, unless its one of those monsters which appear after x turns from the purple portals. Need them to make Serawi's multi-element armor (or it only appears on her route). I'm currently in the last chapter of Yuela's route.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 13:11   Link #583
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Where can I find a Mifu Dragon ? It isn't listed in any of my maps, unless its one of those monsters which appear after x turns from the purple portals. Need them to make Serawi's multi-element armor (or it only appears on her route).

Shrine of Flame. You get it eventually (I think ch7?) along with Kohakuren being usable. It is to the north of the spawn point: need someone who can see hidden paths to gain access. Same with most other dragons, attacks are mainly earth base and are weak against wind. Sniping with Elven bow should level your 3 archers very quickly with Aht blocking the dragon's path.

//

Made http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=563 a little better
someone edit it into the Kamidori wiki because I am lazy

Still have to farm mirage forest - doing that place last because of all the projectile defense+big HP/SP/FS drain every single turn. Takes 4FS to move a single tile -_-.

I think for newer players the order should go:
Phema Sluicegate: You get anti-charm accessory there. Monsters spawn slowly and some cannot even retaliate range attacks, not too terrible abilities. No need for special movement skill (except teleport to open up the deployment gates). Mobs weak against Earth elements.

Phema Mountains:
You get anti-death accessory there. Every single mob comes with a range 5 spell that have a chance to cause multiple debuffs (so bring a lot of cures). Requires a lot of rubber bracers+flight.
Anti-charm (faithful) accessory and a good selection of fire casters make this place very easy. The NG+ +hit accessory makes it easier to kill the high avoidance hounds but not necessary.
Note that Yuela's and Eukleia's accessories from Valkyrie Falls grants them Forcefield which can trivialize this map as well. Having some teleportation stones on this map helps. This place has the most annoying mobs if you are not prepared.

Valkyrie Falls:
Everything (except trolls) uses death proc attacks with vorpal counter. Having Anti-death accessories make this place very very easy. Mobs are weak vs fire. Bring a few teleportation stones as well.

// These two should probably be done after two runs of Phema Sluicegate to get characters over lv90+ range:
Mirage Forest:
You get +hit accessory by finishing the dungeon. Mobs all have projectile defense and are weak vs Wind. Big HP/SP/FS drain every turn (Earth typed armor on heroines prevent the drain, I believe Aht and Crayanne are unaffected as well - but Crayanne does not melee too well...).
Shield III, Prevail and Cover, Counter on mobs on top of their projectile defense makes them rather durable.

Advent Bay:
Everything beside non-respawning mobs are weak vs Dark. Angels hit hard with undress III+Pervail. They also come with either Forcefield (no ranged attacks), Seal (no attack skill can be used against them), or Projectile Defense. IMO this place drops the most useful accessories (on a 2nd run) and also each boss drops a decently powerful elemental weapon. I would say this place has the most dangerous mobs.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-17 at 14:48.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 13:18   Link #584
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Shrine of Flame. You get it eventually (I think ch7?) along with Kohakuren being usable. It is to the north of the spawn point: need someone who can see hidden paths to gain access. Same with most other dragons, attacks are mainly earth base and are weak against wind. Sniping with Elven bow should level your 3 archers very quickly with Aht blocking the dragon's path.

//

Made http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=563 a little better
someone edit it into the Kamidori wiki because I am lazy

Still have to farm mirage forest - doing that place last because of all the projectile defense+big HP/SP/FS drain every single turn. Takes 4FS to move a single tile -_-.

I think for newer players the order should go:
Phema Sluicegate: You get anti-charm accessory there. Monsters spawn slowly and some cannot even retaliate range attacks, not too terrible abilities. No need for special movement skill (except teleport to open up the deployment gates). Mobs weak against Earth elements.

Phema Mountains:
You get anti-death accessory there. Every single mob comes with a range 5 spell that have a chance to cause multiple debuffs (so bring a lot of cures). Requires a lot of rubber bracers+flight.
Anti-charm (faithful) accessory and a good selection of fire casters make this place very easy. The NG+ +hit accessory makes it easier to kill the high avoidance hounds but not necessary.
Note that Yuela's and Eukleia's accessories from Valkyrie Falls grants them Forcefield which can trivialize this map as well. Having some teleportation stones on this map helps.

Valkyrie Falls:
Everything (except trolls) uses death proc attacks with vorpal counter. Having Anti-death accessories make this place very very easy. Mobs are weak vs fire. Bring a few teleportation stones as well.

// These two should probably be done after two runs of Phema Sluicegate to get characters over lv90+ range:
Mirage Forest:
You get +hit accessory by finishing the dungeon. Mobs all have projectile defense and are weak vs Wind. Big HP/SP/FS drain every turn (Earth typed armor on heroines prevent the drain, I believe Aht and Crayanne are unaffected as well - but Crayanne does not melee too well...).

Advent Bay:
Everything beside non-respawning mobs are weak vs Dark. Angels hit hard with undress III+Pervail. They also come with either Forcefield (no ranged attacks), Seal (no attack skill can be used against them), or Projectile Defense. IMO this place drops the most useful accessories (on a 2nd run) and also each boss drops a decently powerful elemental weapon.
also note that seraphim and cherubim have reflect it not list in the monster info i think it have to do with their weapon
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 13:21   Link #585
karburator

Are there any consequences for using deadbeat?
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 13:30   Link #586
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
Are there any consequences for using deadbeat?
You get labelled as a deadbeat, will feel terrible until you beat the king putteto at the end (lv70) - not sure if that's a NG+ only thing.

I actually cleared deadbeat for the first time yesterday and it was... a lot easier than I expected.
Old 2012-03-17, 13:35   Link #587
karburator

What does being labeled as deadbeat does to me?

I'm already feeling terrible :\
Old 2012-03-17, 13:39   Link #588
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
What does being labeled as deadbeat does to me?

I'm already feeling terrible :\
Gameplay wise, nothing. It just makes you (the player) feel terrible for using the deadbeat dungeon.
Old 2012-03-17, 13:40   Link #589
karburator

It's working alright..
Old 2012-03-17, 15:25   Link #590
mangafreak7793

One question. Does anyone know where and who has the rare item exclusively for party members?
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 15:28   Link #591
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
One question. Does anyone know where and who has the rare item exclusively for party members?
dagger take his time and make a list already look at it http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=563
Old 2012-03-17, 15:56   Link #592
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Just finished farming every single one of those accessories.
Technically Lily has 2 of them: the soul and the doll. Doll is nice for the Trophy Hunter (which is +10str/int) making it a +15str vs bosses (which is everything in lv90 dungeons). However at the same time there are other accessories such as Bullseye ring which gives +25 crit.

Desperation bracers on Lily is not that good because Bloodsuck should keep her at max health all the time. While bloodsuck I and II may suck in the lower levels, bloodsuck III's guaranteed proc+higher dps on your character makes it the best defensive skill there is imo.
Old 2012-03-17, 16:02   Link #593
doujin

Quote:
Just finished farming every single one of those accessories.
Technically Lily has 2 of them: the soul and the doll. Doll is nice for the Trophy Hunter (which is +10str/int) making it a +15str vs bosses (which is everything in lv90 dungeons). However at the same time there are other accessories such as Bullseye ring which gives +25 crit.

Desperation bracers on Lily is not that good because Bloodsuck should keep her at max health all the time. While bloodsuck I and II may suck in the lower levels, bloodsuck III's guaranteed proc+higher dps on your character makes it the best defensive skill there is imo.
hey dagger have u manage to figure out what bahamut 3rd drop is yet?
and does anyone know who the 4 th monster that able to drop angel beads so far i only know these 3: elizasleyn, principatus ,and voice of god.
also where to get Athena gem

Last edited by doujin; 2012-03-17 at 16:26.
Old 2012-03-17, 16:51   Link #594
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
hey dagger have u manage to figure out what bahamut 3rd drop is yet?
and does anyone know who the 4 th monster that able to drop angel beads so far i only know these 3: elizasleyn, principatus ,and voice of god.
also where to get Athena gem
I edited my post: its the accessory for Roka.

my info says Tainted Angel drops beads @ Yuidoria mine with base lv80. Cant check which one atm as I am inside a dungeon. Will edit that in "soon" (tm).

I am guessing Athena gem is the +int gem (it is the only missing gem). I guess its am Emelita route only thing?

Poor Emelita getting neglected in our games...
Old 2012-03-17, 16:59   Link #595
Xacual

Quote:

my info says Tainted Angel drops beads @ Yuidoria mine with base lv80. Cant check which one atm as I am inside a dungeon. Will edit that in "soon" (tm).

I am guessing Athena gem is the +int gem (it is the only missing gem). I guess its am Emelita route only thing?

There are two Tainted Angels in Sharty's challenge level. That's not a good spot to farm though, the other place they appear is the second level 95 dungeon that is the end of the Asmodeus questline, there are two portals there that spawn them. I got 6 angel beads just doing the mission fast and closing the portals asap. It's the Room of Legensaad. You have to have completed every other mine level to get it.

Also I think Sharty's item is crafted, I remember seeing materials for it, requires bags of gems, and some other stuff.

I chose to do Emelita's route last when I was told she had the best story. I really enjoy doing these 90 dungeons though, the recipes they unlock sometimes include weapons for Lily, Golem and Leguna that I can make a bunch of because of a stock of mats. Stone Golem's gauntlets especially seem to sell for a lot. After I finished Mirage Forest I got to put about 1.2m worth of stuff up. Surprisingly Phinilly could actually range nuke them pretty good despite projectile defense because of the element advantage.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-17 at 17:12.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 17:01   Link #596
doujin

Quote:

i seen ur post on bahamut but he also able to drop 1 more item do u might know what is it?
Old 2012-03-17, 17:10   Link #597
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
i seen ur post on bahamut but he also able to drop 1 more item do u might know what is it?

Not very useful at all.

The japanese NG+ map site was moved:
http://chaosmemo.net/kamidori/kamidori_dungeon.html
Old 2012-03-17, 17:12   Link #598
Ray
Garnet

Arena Special Battle -- Rank M. What the hell. Seriously. Am I doing something wrong or is this match ridiculously difficult? Any characters capable of killing the enemies can't handle the damage, and those who can endure the attacks, can't deal enough damage to kill the monsters. So uh, yeah, help please.

After a bit of grinding, all of my party is within the lv40-lv42 range. Sharty is awsum. :>

The latest discussion makes me want to focus on Emelita instead of Serawi in my next playthrough.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 17:16   Link #599
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Arena Special Battle -- Rank M. What the hell. Seriously. Am I doing something wrong or is this match ridiculously difficult? Any characters capable of killing the enemies can't handle the damage, and those who can endure the attacks, can't deal enough damage to kill the monsters. So uh, yeah, help please.

After a bit of grinding, all of my party is within the lv40-lv42 range. Sharty is awsum. :>

The latest discussion makes me want to focus on Emelita instead of Serawi in my next playthrough.
um u might want try yuela with earth armor evade shield focus on strength and evade
were u able to upgrade her sword to crescent moon it have disruptor good again melkaviel
Old 2012-03-17, 17:19   Link #600
Tiberium Wolf

God! I am already lost in the party usable items because even if the item is at 0, also not being used by anyone, there is still the damn picture of it. Each new item to put in your inventory the icon stays there.

Can anyone tell me what does the Con attribute do?

Tags
eushully