AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2009-09-23, 11:55   Link #1
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Haali media spliter problem with win 7

I have just updated to win 7, every thing was fine until i tries to play Kemeko dx [thora]. their batch have separated OP and End but my player do not included them in the episode, it always run without problem on vista. I will download chihiro Asura crying to test, but have anybody faced this problem when using win 7
Old 2009-09-23, 15:00   Link #2
emptyeighty

Are you using CCCP? If not read this sticky.
Old 2009-09-23, 22:00   Link #3
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyeighty View Post
Are you using CCCP? If not read this sticky.
I 'm using k-lite mega code
Old 2009-09-25, 13:42   Link #4
emptyeighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
I 'm using k-lite mega code
I don't know anything about that, sorry
Old 2009-09-25, 14:22   Link #5
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I'd get rid of the K-lite and get CCCP
Old 2009-09-26, 13:00   Link #6
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

well many people told me to use CCCP but somehow i dont like CCCP much, i still prefer K-lite, well i will wait for another update from K-lite and somehow this help me not to skip the OP so i dont know if this is a bad think or not but still want to know how to fix this, anybody have an idea ?

Last edited by hayate-sama; 2009-09-27 at 08:57. Reason: ok i have find out how to fix this, Moderator please close this topic
Old 2009-09-28, 00:32   Link #7
Daiz
Pioneer in Fansub 2.0

I suggest you switch from a bloated and broken solution (K-Lite) to a lightweight and working one (CCCP).
Old 2009-09-28, 09:44   Link #8
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
I suggest you switch from a bloated and broken solution (K-Lite) to a lightweight and working one (CCCP).
I still prefer K-lite, as i read through the guide on the CCCP wiki, i have to install bunch of other filters to play rmvb or mov file while i can install a K-lite mega package for all. My computer have an NVIDIA card and quad core processor so I don't have to worry much about the system power and haali render work perfectly fine on a NVIDIA card ( sorry ATI but you fail me this ), You can see the different when switching to haali render.

BTW: this problem turn up because haali usually turn on "try to open linked files" in its option but it didn't this time. So all i have to do is turn it on and everything back to they way it is
Old 2009-10-08, 16:47   Link #9
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Or you can just uninstall every codec pack and use KMplayer . Everything you want, you can tweak it to your needs. I especially like its orderly screenshot titles. The only thing I've installed extra is DirectVobSub cause for some mysterious reason it wouldn't let me take sub screenshots no matter which setting I used. After much experimentation I managed to find the right settings and I'm using it almost exclusively (keeping MPC-HC around just in case).