AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-14, 09:23   Link #23441
Soji

^When Tsukune ,instead of losing control of his power and become one of them maintains control of his power and become something that Gyokuro did not expect .

So yeah ,I agree with this.
Quote:
..Soooo with the help of his friends and wife Moka he going to be able to control the Shinso blood that is inside him.
Quote:
Possibly, but right now the only one who can help him now is Ura-Moka. Whether or not it's time for Tsukune finally control his Shinso powers is only a speculation. With the current development and the situation that Tsukune is in, the opportunity has presented itself.
And I really hope this happen just to see the *WTF* face from Gyokuro.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 10:14   Link #23442
X207
Gamyūsa

i do think Tsukune will come to control the transformation soon enough to avoid andeven help out his friends. he was over powering Tohoufuhai so Gyokuro should be pleasantly surprused to see him turn against her.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 14:24   Link #23443
Tachibana
タチバナ

I think Gyokuro is all talk and no show, sure she may have caught Tsukune off guard, but that don't mean anything, she was doing everything she could to stay away from Haji and Gin. Once Tsukune gains his power-up, wiping the floor with Gyokuro should be a breeze for him.
Old 2012-12-14, 14:50   Link #23444
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I think Gyokuro is all talk and no show, sure she may have caught Tsukune off guard, but that don't mean anything, she was doing everything she could to stay away from Haji and Gin. Once Tsukune gains his power-up, wiping the floor with Gyokuro should be a breeze for him.
With all due respect I feel you're seriously underestimating her. I can see her taking Haiji's Empty Fist attacks and not even flinching. "Oh my," she replies, the same smile on her face, "was that supposed to hurt?" I mean look at what she did in the audience chamber, and that wasn't even being serious. I fear if she went all out, she'd reduce Tsukune to paste. It's way too soon for him to tangle with an elder vampire, they're a lot stronger than their younger counterparts, as Gyokuro efficiently proved. So as much as I'd love to see good triumph over evil, I don't want Akihisa to resort to trolling in order to do it. That would look very bad in my book. Though we'll find out in the new year. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 17:53   Link #23445
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
With all due respect I feel you're seriously underestimating her. I can see her taking Haiji's Empty Fist attacks and not even flinching. "Oh my," she replies, the same smile on her face, "was that supposed to hurt?" I mean look at what she did in the audience chamber, and that wasn't even being serious. I fear if she went all out, she'd reduce Tsukune to paste. It's way too soon for him to tangle with an elder vampire, they're a lot stronger than their younger counterparts, as Gyokuro efficiently proved. So as much as I'd love to see good triumph over evil, I don't want Akihisa to resort to trolling in order to do it. That would look very bad in my book. Though we'll find out in the new year. Until then...
The reason I say that was because I couldn't help but interpret that from Gyokuro's character and her actions leading up to this point, so far Gyokuro has displayed great strength and of course her youki sensory abilities, but that might be all that shes got, which is why I said she was all talk and no show, I don't mean it to appear that I'm underestimating her.
Old 2012-12-15, 08:46   Link #23446
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

Quote:
Well i think she knew that he won't hit her then.
And so far everything goes as she planned, so i guess that's why she's so calm.
About Tsukune he was tired and exausted from fighting Akuha, while i believe he would still lose i think it would a litle different if he was in better.
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 23:38   Link #23447
khprincessh

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
It's obvious he cares for Moka a bit more. But we can all tell her two personalities are gonna fuse. Keep Inner moka's look I hope.
inner moka looks cooler than outer... in moka has like a real vampire look to her like in twlight but better... but anyways i hope outer well no really disappear but go away for a while but inner and tsukune is just BETTER!
Old 2012-12-16, 01:47   Link #23448
Chris38

Well, in my opinion, Inner Moka is definitely going to have more appearances in the future arc's.

As for Outer Moka, well based upon the developments so far... I think we have no choice but to have some tearful goodbye scene for her, near the end of this arc.

And... it's not caused by the fact that the seal has been broken by Gyokuro... it's because of the other function the Rosario has.

In other words, after the introduction of those vampires injected with parts of Alucard, and Tsukune's "change" that started occurring in the latest chapter... I don't see the solution that Akasha used to "solve" the Alucard problem, working anymore.

Basically, the Rosario is the only object remaining that can ... more or less, keep Alucard in check, and assuming that they get it away from Gyokuro, and since I doubt that anyone present on the scene, who would be strong enough to defeat Alucard, I don't see Mikogami or / and Tohou Fuhai returning such an important item to Moka, just to "revive" her Outer personality.

After all, it would be a pretty illogical move on their part, since Moka and Tsukune are definitely going to continue having contact with Fairy Tale / the Masked King, after this arc is over, and having the Rosario in their possession, would just make the "enemy" try to take it away from them, again... returning us to the same ... or maybe even worse problem then the one that we currently have.

Naturally we could be introduced to another plot twist that will cause some more changes, on the topic of Inner / Outer Moka... but, at the current moment this is what I think about this topic...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 23:29   Link #23449
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, in my opinion, Inner Moka is definitely going to have more appearances in the future arc's.

As for Outer Moka, well based upon the developments so far... I think we have no choice but to have some tearful goodbye scene for her, near the end of this arc.

And... it's not caused by the fact that the seal has been broken by Gyokuro... it's because of the other function the Rosario has.

In other words, after the introduction of those vampires injected with parts of Alucard, and Tsukune's "change" that started occurring in the latest chapter... I don't see the solution that Akasha used to "solve" the Alucard problem, working anymore.

Basically, the Rosario is the only object remaining that can ... more or less, keep Alucard in check, and assuming that they get it away from Gyokuro, and since I doubt that anyone present on the scene, who would be strong enough to defeat Alucard, I don't see Mikogami or / and Tohou Fuhai returning such an important item to Moka, just to "revive" her Outer personality.

After all, it would be a pretty illogical move on their part, since Moka and Tsukune are definitely going to continue having contact with Fairy Tale / the Masked King, after this arc is over, and having the Rosario in their possession, would just make the "enemy" try to take it away from them, again... returning us to the same ... or maybe even worse problem then the one that we currently have.

Naturally we could be introduced to another plot twist that will cause some more changes, on the topic of Inner / Outer Moka... but, at the current moment this is what I think about this topic...
um yeah i guess your right but before all this crap happened inner moka would only come out during fights she would never be out of the rosary for any other reason...
Old 2012-12-17, 00:11   Link #23450
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
The reason I say that was because I couldn't help but interpret that from Gyokuro's character and her actions leading up to this point, so far Gyokuro has displayed great strength and of course her youki sensory abilities, but that might be all that shes got, which is why I said she was all talk and no show, I don't mean it to appear that I'm underestimating her.
Even so, it would be most unwise to dismiss the abilities she has in her possession. They're not just all talk. And I doubt the heroes will take her lightly, especially after everything she's done. Saying an elder vampire is all talk and no show is a good way for a shonen hero to get himself killed, if not worse. We'll see how Tsukune handles the challenge before him, not to mention within him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Hmm, yes that sounds very feasible. Sad, but true. But what happens after they escape with the Rosario? With the Rosario in MK's hands, he can unleash Alucard anywhere on the planet he wants, at anytime. Unless the heroes can formulate some way to incapacitate Alucard so he can't do any damage for the time being, having him fully awake is just not an option. Unless, as you theorized earlier, that's how humanity becomes aware of youkai again, and the series takes off in a whole enw direction. Could be.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 00:54   Link #23451
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
um yeah i guess your right but before all this crap happened inner moka would only come out during fights she would never be out of the rosary for any other reason...
Ikeda openly recognized this in "A place that he arrived at"

He knows about Ura's condition, and its obvious that he's going to correct that.

How, who knows. 8I
Old 2012-12-17, 01:00   Link #23452
Voceane

Outer Moka was create by the rosario.
The rosario was create to control Alucard.
What if Outer Moka take over Alucard so we can have an Inner Moka and an Outer Moka at the same time. But I don't know how Tsukune will react.
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 01:09   Link #23453
Chris38

Quote:

Hmm, yes that sounds very feasible. Sad, but true. But what happens after they escape with the Rosario? With the Rosario in MK's hands, he can unleash Alucard anywhere on the planet he wants, at anytime. Unless the heroes can formulate some way to incapacitate Alucard so he can't do any damage for the time being, having him fully awake is just not an option. Unless, as you theorized earlier, that's how humanity becomes aware of youkai again, and the series takes off in a whole enw direction. Could be.
I think that "incapacitating" Alucard would be as difficult as defeating him.

Unless, Akasha and Mikogami would appear on the scene, in someway, I don't see how that would be possible, with the group's current members.

As for this being the plot to reveal the existence of ayashi to humans... well, that would be a pretty extreme way of doing that, which would definitely increase the "serious" aspect of this manga (since I don't see the group fooling around, when the humans and ayashi, would be just a step away from engaging in a full open war).

Like you said, it's possible, but at the current point, I would like to think that this option has a small chance of occurring.

@Voceane

I think that's unlikely... due to the fact that I doubt Alucard's current body, can return into a human shape... and Outer Moka having Alucard's "current body" would be a real turn off, for Tsukune.

Not to mention, it's too convenient ... and seems like something similar to something, that the thing which shouldn't be named *cough*anime*cough*of*cough*R+V*cough*... pulled off, near it's conclusion.

Finally, I think that "Outer Moka's" function is more related to the "seal Moka" part of the Rosario ... which needed to be broken, in other to awaken it's "control Alucard" abilities.

I know, that there are a few mysteries reaming concerning the Rosario, but that's what I think, based upon the "confirmed" information that we currently have.
Old 2012-12-17, 20:05   Link #23454
khprincessh

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
Outer Moka was create by the rosario.
The rosario was create to control Alucard.
What if Outer Moka take over Alucard so we can have an Inner Moka and an Outer Moka at the same time. But I don't know how Tsukune will react.
it would be odd to have two mokas out of the rosary plus you remmber what happened on the show...it just wouldnt work.plus inner moka is the real one..and the rosary is only temporary... i wonder what the rosary looks like in the inside like when mokas locked up in it... but i think they showed it in the opening of the show i think its like red in the inside and mokas bedroom is like red with a silk bedding
Old 2012-12-17, 22:51   Link #23455
shadow1296

voceane has a point but maybe not exactly the way he's thinking the rosario created outer moka using her mother's appearence as a base and maybe her personality as well and the rosario was created to control alucard, it could be possible that the rosario could be used to save her mother by placing the rosario on alucard and make her mother the one in control of her and alucards body
Old 2012-12-18, 00:14   Link #23456
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
voceane has a point but maybe not exactly the way he's thinking the rosario created outer moka using her mother's appearence as a base and maybe her personality as well and the rosario was created to control alucard, it could be possible that the rosario could be used to save her mother by placing the rosario on alucard and make her mother the one in control of her and alucards body
... and a development like that, would cause this manga's story to break... since having anyone posses and control Alucard's body, would make him / her ridiculously overpowered.

That's why I doubt that a development like that will occur.

Of course, I could see a development, where the Rosario would be used to revive Akasha ... but, it will only happen if Akasha's "strength" and power levels would be seriously reduced in the process.

Otherwise, she should just remain trapped within Alucard (no matter how sad and tragic that sounds), since if Akasha would remain at the level, that she demonstrated in the flashback, her "return"... would pretty much cause the other characters to be overshadowed by her.
Old 2012-12-18, 03:39   Link #23457
Tachibana
タチバナ

I hope Akasha does keep her OP status, I mean it really wouldn't have to mean that she would overshadow the other characters, she can play a supporting character and offer guidance and help to Moka, Tsukune and the others, and would only fight if she actually had to, it's very appropriate for someone like Akasha to be overpowered.
Old 2012-12-18, 04:06   Link #23458
Shadow5YA

I don't think Akasha will be joining the main cast. More than likely the allowed herself to be absorbed with Alucard because the Shinso blood is what it reacts to. She may reappear for a momentary greeting with Tsukune, but I think in the end she will be stuck inside Alucard forever to seal Alucard away.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 04:12   Link #23459
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I don't, considering he was an even more generic harem protagonist back then.
I agree with this. I like character growth in anime and manga which once you where like that, but later on you improve and become better. Still though I miss the old clumsy Tsukune, his bishounen look now looks is great, I'm also glad that even though there is a change on him physically he still is the same guy I relate to since the start of R+V.
Old 2012-12-18, 14:13   Link #23460
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Which is why it makes Tsukune's rise to what he is now, still believable - his mannerisms have not changed so much from the beginning. Tsukune is still Tsukune, even though he is dealing with a vampire girlfriend and her very messed up family that's trying to pretty much destroy humans in general.

As for Akasha, I'm at a loss as to what I want from her - other than her just coming back of course. I can deal with her keeping her OP status -or- being reduced from so much time being spent in Alucard. If she came back with vastly lower strength, it would just set the stage for her daughter, Moka, to inherit her legacy and strength as a Bloodriver and as the strongest Dark Lord. Of course, I wouldn't mind it if she gave Gyokuro a high-heel roundhouse to the face, blasting her off into the stratosphere for making her daughter cry as she did, but that's just me.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire