AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kill La Kill

Notices

Old 2013-10-25, 14:57   Link #1081
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Ha, maybe Mikisugi orchestrated a sleep-over in his classroom the night before to protect his young charges. Mako would have been asleep during the announcement, and Ryuuko was unaware. I would have liked to see the scenes where he and the students disrobed into their various sleeping attires. I'm sure Sensei would have been waiting for that moment, though I'll bet he enjoyed both the voyeuristic and exhibitionistic aspects of the experience to the fullest.

I'll take a look to see if there are doujins yet of Mako's preferred pajamas with "one Mt. Fuji, two hawks, and three eggplants." I've been slower to join the Mako party, but she has some of the best lines of dialogue in the entire script.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2013-10-25 at 15:49.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 15:04   Link #1082
Breimoon

you can pass the night in school
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 15:45   Link #1083
v1cious

We now have a new game to play every episode: Spot the bunnies

Spoiler:

Last edited by v1cious; 2013-10-25 at 15:58.
v1cious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 15:59   Link #1084
NinjaRealist
Battoru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
You can kind of cheat and head out earlier than the 4AM alarm... I think.
Or maybe they took an easier route. Or maybe it doesn't even matter because this show is already so far beyond the pale.
Old 2013-10-25, 18:32   Link #1085
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1cious View Post

Spoiler:
Perfect drinking game. Whenever one person spots a bunny, everyone else has to take a drink.
Old 2013-10-25, 18:46   Link #1086
Renge
smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
Looks like Nonon will get more screentime next week, I hope it's not just 5 seconds appearance.

yeah more screen time would be nice, I just hope she doesnt get beat up while we are it lol .
Old 2013-10-25, 19:08   Link #1087
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1cious View Post

Spoiler:
Why bunny why?!! Why u shoot Ryuuko?!

For whoever that likes Nonon:

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2013-10-26 at 03:21.
Mephis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 21:32   Link #1088
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Oh God....THIS EPISODE... *is dead.
Old 2013-10-25, 21:36   Link #1089
Ridwan

Can't wait for the next week shock
Old 2013-10-26, 01:38   Link #1090
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I have to say that I didn't care too much for this episode. Don't get me wrong, I had a few genuine laughs, but the content was just TOO over-the-top silly. I couldn't even watch it in one sitting =0\.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 01:50   Link #1091
Ridwan

It is a super-filler episode.
Old 2013-10-26, 03:15   Link #1092
klare

filler yes, a budget-saving filler

still quite fun tho, at least we know Senketsu enjoys to be ironed^^
Old 2013-10-26, 04:37   Link #1093
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post

still quite fun tho, at least we know Senketsu enjoys to be ironed^^
I laughed so hard at that one

This was a nice breather episode. It helps us to relax a bit before the inevitable ramping up of the plot that is to come (yeah, I think we ain't seen nothing yet) and it helps keep the budget in check. The fact that it was so funny and featured such interesting old-school artwork is just the icing on top of the cake.

Yes, this show has budget issues, that much has been apparent from day one. Luckly they seem to be talented folks who can make due with the short budget they have and have been giving us one of the most refreshing show this side of Panty & Stocking.
Old 2013-10-26, 06:36   Link #1094
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
Emphasis on budget-saving. I hope it only gets better. The budget I mean.
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 10:17   Link #1095
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Fortunately it was a super filler. This episode look like the morning's kid comics...

But well , the cameos & the soundtracks saved it.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 10:42   Link #1096
ZabiLegacy
Robo Rampage

I think worth mentioning in the preview for the next episode, besides non getting more of a role, is the idea of the episode itself. It seems someone is going to be coming after the uniform for unkown reasons. But it doesn't seem to be one of the club heads, especially since the guy is in the intro. Could this shift away from fighting club heads mean that the series isn't going to go remotely in the monster of the week route we think it is?
Old 2013-10-26, 11:47   Link #1097
00Coyote

Here's my mental image of Studio Trigger while making this show:

Everyone shows up in the morning, still slugish from the night before. On their way to their usual workplace everyone grabs a 2L bottle of some strange liquid, with a peculiar scent. There is some subdued casual conversation for a bit, but there is tension in the air as people are expecting something to happen. Suddenly, the doors slam shut and a klaxon goes off. Everyone chugs their 2L bottle at once. An eerie silence grips the building, then...

"OKletsgetthistartedherearethestoryboardsandthecha tatersheetsohandgivethescriptstothevasotheycanstar trecordingbeforeitweaesoffOHMYGODAHHHHHHHWHATIMNAK EDWHEREAREMYCLOTHESohtheyalreadystartedYOUINBETWEE NERSDONTFALLBEHINDORYOUWILLDIEwherearethenextbatch ofkeyframesOHMYGODdontusethatcolorontheexplosionse hnevermindjustgowithitWHEREARETHEdonutsWeNEEDthedo nutsandsomeoneputoutthatfireoneofthecomputersjustb lewuphakeitoffnewbiethisisabreatheepisodeyouhavent seenanythingyetFORTHELOVEOFfinishthoesdanmdrawings alreadywedonthavetimetoblinkstopthathurryhurryhurr ywearegettingclosetobeingdonewhatdoyoumeanalltheke yframeswereonthatcomputerthatblewupSCREWITwellfixi tinpostjustbounceastillaroundforabittomakeuptimest ayontargetstayontargetweGIVEMETHEDANMUSICALREADYto ssittotheeditorandlethimfixitAHHHHAHHHAHHHICANSEEB ROWNIANMOTIONINTHEAIRITSBEAUTIFULlalalalalalWOOHOO doifeelhappyjustrenderthemasteroutidontcareanymore "

And everyone collapses. A crack medical team, who is used to this by now, rushes in, starts drip feeds, defibs and CPR as needed, before carting everyone off to the recovery building, so they can start it again in a few hours.
00Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 12:00   Link #1098
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZabiLegacy View Post
I think worth mentioning in the preview for the next episode, besides non getting more of a role, is the idea of the episode itself. It seems someone is going to be coming after the uniform for unkown reasons. But it doesn't seem to be one of the club heads, especially since the guy is in the intro. Could this shift away from fighting club heads mean that the series isn't going to go remotely in the monster of the week route we think it is?
she fought almost on par with the school boss and she was injured and lost a lot of blood. Only the three starts(and in a group) would stand a chance
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 12:22   Link #1099
erdii

well this episode was funny. lately all I watch slice of life so I wanted something crazy so it is refreshing
Old 2013-10-26, 12:59   Link #1100
Kirarakim

This was actually my favorite episode of the series so far. Who knew an episode about getting to school in time could be so entertaining.

Tags
action, aniplex, comedy, fanservice, high school, imaishi, trigger