AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-01, 09:42   Link #7761
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Godou will probably be succesful and take Doni home, and without a leader alliances tend to crumble. So the present will remain the same. And after a big battle with either a troublesome God (King of the End maybe) or a troublesome Campione Godou will still have to deal with the worst day of his life. Valentine's day with four beauties hahaha.
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 10:04   Link #7762
Chris38

^

I would say that, there is a chance of it, becoming a date with five beauties (or six, if we consider Hikari as well).

After all, there is a possibility that Aisha is going to fall for Godou as well, and transfer to Godou's school, as a result of those feelings...

Since, Godou already rose a few of Aisha's flags, during the course of volume 14 ... and since, I could see her fallowing Godou to deal with the Doni problem... Godou has more then enough time, to make Aisha completely fall in love with him...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 10:19   Link #7763
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Maybe the force might make the the country to be broke apart so that it will be able to recreate again.
But that way history still won't be the same cause even if the invisable force corrected itself I doubt there won't be any mention of a guy name Doni that united France in the history book.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 10:27   Link #7764
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
But that way history still won't be the same cause even if the invisable force corrected itself I doubt there won't be any mention of a guy name Doni that united France in the history book.
They don't write records of that time. So it is possible it would be lost in history furthermore there is a chance that they country would crumble faster than it was founded.
Old 2013-07-01, 10:31   Link #7765
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Doni hasn't united France, he's only allied himself with faction that is going to in 100 years. And a failed alliance that doesn't last long won't be engraved in history.
Besides I wouldn't want to be part of a nation that has a complete idiot wanting to play king in the past. Nothing good can come of that.

On a side note where are the campiones in the past era mentioned. I seem to remember a certain Campione wandering about displaying mindless valor.
(What if Doni did have his part in history)
Old 2013-07-01, 11:18   Link #7766
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^

I would say that, there is a chance of it, becoming a date with five beauties (or six, if we consider Hikari as well).

After all, there is a possibility that Aisha is going to fall for Godou as well, and transfer to Godou's school, as a result of those feelings...

Since, Godou already rose a few of Aisha's flags, during the course of volume 14 ... and since, I could see her fallowing Godou to deal with the Doni problem... Godou has more then enough time, to make Aisha completely fall in love with him...
I don't fully believe that Aisha will really be a part of his harem. It pretty much would destroy the relationships Godou already has. My guess is that Aisha will have some affection for him, just like Luo and even JPS a little.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but humans can pretty much create gods right?
Old 2013-07-01, 13:38   Link #7767
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but humans can pretty much create gods right?
Yeah, a more detailed explanation would be, that gods are created from myths that humans create.

But, there is still a few things that we don't know ... about this process ... like, for example what kind of myths are required for a god to be born, and how much influence a myth has to acquire, for it to assist in the birth of a new god.

(Sorry, if what I said, doesn't make sense ... I will try to clarify this post, if someone can't understand what I meant.)
Old 2013-07-01, 16:14   Link #7768
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

So theoretically mages can create a myth in which a God kills the King of End and preserves the life of Campiones?

Question, magic shouldn't work on a Campiones body right? Then why is Erica always able to overpower Godou with magic?
And can a Campione sense magical levels like Gods can?
Old 2013-07-01, 16:45   Link #7769
Breimoon

Quote:
So theoretically mages can create a myth in which a God kills the King of End and preserves the life of Campiones?

Question, magic shouldn't work on a Campiones body right? Then why is Erica always able to overpower Godou with magic?
And can a Campione sense magical levels like Gods can?
erica uses magic to power her own body, not to weaken godou. Campione are only more resistent to magic , they do not nullify magic.
As for the myth of a god that kills the king of end, you do know that campiones are beast that show their best when they are cornered right?
Furthermore it could become dangerous since the myth could change to become a killer of campiones. Maybe this could even be the way a campione/god killing campione was born. And it would result in a loop creating each time a new god who would kill old god
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 17:40   Link #7770
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^

Fall for him, possible. Transfer to his school, big NO.
She did say she likes to travel and doesn't like to be confined in one place for a long time(2 months probably isn't long for her). Plus she's already lived for more than a century. She doesn't need the knowledge in school and learning things firsthand through traveling is better. So I see no reason why she would go to his school just for her feelings.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 01:00   Link #7771
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Fall for him, possible. Transfer to his school, big NO.
She did say she likes to travel and doesn't like to be confined in one place for a long time(2 months probably isn't long for her). Plus she's already lived for more than a century. She doesn't need the knowledge in school and learning things firsthand through traveling is better. So I see no reason why she would go to his school just for her feelings.
HOWEVER....be there for his graduation...possible~!

I kind of want to see this army of girls/maids etc from all over pop in at his graduation and just say congrats

Luo Hao, Aisha, the maids(maid army~!!), Shizuka, Yuri, Lily, Erica, Ena, Lucrieta Zola, The princess, the Miko's etc
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 01:17   Link #7772
Jettskie

I like that idea too. Hope that Luo Hao will not use her Dragon's Roar and Tiger's Howl so she could get close to Godou.
Jettskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 05:09   Link #7773
Trung-t-rung

I think maybe Aisha won't transfer to Godou's school as a student but maybe as a teacher. It will be an interesting scene to see the Idiot Trio cope with this.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 05:41   Link #7774
bakapervert
A pervert

So far until now, I don't think Godou has ever raised any flag with Alice, Ariana, and Karen. Or did I miss some subtle cue somewhere?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 06:45   Link #7775
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
So far until now, I don't think Godou has ever raised any flag with Alice, Ariana, and Karen. Or did I miss some subtle cue somewhere?
Alice is more like with Alec,Karen no flags raised I suppose and with Anna perhaps there is some
Old 2013-07-02, 07:18   Link #7776
Kadi
知識の探求者

Lucretia is just messing with Godou, no love flags there. Same with Kaoru.

There are some inconsequential classmates of his and Yuri's that have no raised flags, either... for Godou, anyway. (Go, go, Yuri!)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 08:42   Link #7777
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Maybe I have missed something, but the concept of The King of End 'sleeping' is still a little fuzzy IMO. Does he actually go to sleep, does he go to the Realm of Immortality or the Netherworld? If the latter then aren't all defeated Gods 'sleeping'. And finally can his myth be changed during his 'sleeping'?
Old 2013-07-02, 09:01   Link #7778
Chris38

Quote:
Maybe I have missed something, but the concept of The King of End 'sleeping' is still a little fuzzy IMO. Does he actually go to sleep, does he go to the Realm of Immortality or the Netherworld? If the latter then aren't all defeated Gods 'sleeping'. And finally can his myth be changed during his 'sleeping'?
I think that he has some kind of "special" ability, due to his "steel nature", that allows him to pass the years in something similar to sleep, and recover any injuries that he has gained, while he stays in that state ...

Of course, there is some kind of trigger that will cause The King of tbe End to "reawaken", but as long as it's not pushed, he will most likely stay, in his "current state".

As for the later question, I will just leave this:

Quote:
"Myths are what forms the body and spirit of a deity. Since the myths of King Arthur the hero have been altered, the hero who descends from those myths will also change. If you look at it that way, it is only natural."
[volume 10, chapter 3]
Old 2013-07-02, 11:24   Link #7779
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Lucretia is just messing with Godou, no love flags there. Same with Kaoru.

There are some inconsequential classmates of his and Yuri's that have no raised flags, either... for Godou, anyway. (Go, go, Yuri!)
aww buuuut....this isn't about love interest or anything, it's just a simple graduation :3

what a perverted mind you have to jump to conclusions so quickly hahahahhaha ;p

main reason I keep thinking of this situation is because it would be ridiculously funny to watch the idiot trio's reaction
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 08:02   Link #7780
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

It's probably already asked sometimes before but, could a Campione become a God or something? I mean, they might be written in history like Uldin did and become a God. Maybe some of the Steel were originally Campione or something.

On that note, has it been mentioned when exactly did Pandora opened her Box? Ancient Greek, Before Gilgamesh's time, before humanity? And I wonder how was the God's life before the Campione system was created... did the Heretic-Proper system even exist then, etc.

So many speculations...
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem