Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-02-15, 06:21   Link #1021
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Your forgetting that at max he would of gotten 2 secs 3 if he were lucky, and really the first rule of quantity is bullshit and you know it. 5 secs means nothing in practically any context especially when it's really 2 or 3 of breast time. Oh no I wasted 2 secs boo hoo. Your being ridiculous here and even you should see it.

If those 5 secs were the difference in being laid or not then I'd understand your point, but 2-3 secs of breast time is meaningless, he'd be better off spending his time trying to get something more substancial.
I guess I was late getting back in, but Shimapan basically stole the words out of my....keyboard

The verdict is, it was (probably) a comedic moment, Issei just had back luck at the wrong place and the wrong time. This is the guy who was unable to complete a contract until recently, so the least he was able to get was a consolation prize: a....chest kiss with Rias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
anatomically there are little differences, nothing is perfectly symmetrical, this in addition to acquired differences

but a more important reason is the angle and movements that Issei can perform with each hand, since one is less dextrous and strong than the other, which will invoke to a difference sensation to Rias, and with it satisfy different fetishes he might be in

then again there is no way Issei is so perverted to notice all these
Now see that's what I brought up earlier, but it still won't work for him because.....

Remember when he was deciding between left and right? His hands were in sync with each other and well coordinated (Remember that he didn't just punch Yuuma-chan, he grabbed her with his right hand and boxed her with his left) so any activity from either hand would result in the same feeling! *runs*

Now that that's out of the way.... let's all enjoy Koneko's glorious butt:
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 07:16   Link #1022
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Now that the discussion about breasts is over...
ALL HAIL THE HYPNOBUTT! @_@
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 09:01   Link #1023
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post

It's like the first kiss - it also only lasts a few seconds, yet most people regard it as a very memorable moment. It's the same here. Even if it was only for a few seconds, it would've been his very first time touching breasts, so it would've been a very memorable moment for him, had he not been too nervous.
The arguements pretty much over, but I'd like to point out he actually had touched them before, in the very first chapter, volume episode. In fact he had his face snuggled in there as well as touching them in the LN. So it really wasn't his first time. First time he would have touched them with her permission sure but they came in on the 3rd second meaning there's a very good chance he wouldn't got anything even if he jumped on the first. Which was really my point in all this.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 09:51   Link #1024
mangatron

Quote:
The arguements pretty much over, but I'd like to point out he actually had touched them before, in the very first chapter, volume episode. In fact he had his face snuggled in there as well as touching them in the LN. So it really wasn't his first time. First time he would have touched them with her permission sure but they came in on the 3rd second meaning there's a very good chance he wouldn't got anything even if he jumped on the first. Which was really my point in all this.
Er.... I believe you mean the part where she naked hug-healed him, right?

I don't think he was fully conscious at that time. Heck, maybe half dead The thing is, this was a moment where he was [could have] been in control and fully conscious, but.... he blew it

Do note that we're all watching the same anime, but a number of us won't touch the LN until (maybe) after the series finishes its broadcast run. So what we're seeing is how it happened, and I for one know that he did not grab them yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Now that the discussion about breasts is over...
ALL HAIL THE HYPNOBUTT! @_@
Aw, it wasn't a debate. We were..... attending classes called "5 second breast fondling", and apparently in order to pass the the exams, you have 5 seconds to act upon Rias' ticking time bomb boobs. Red wire (right breast), or blue wire (left breast). Forget the timer, grab em both and let em blow! BOOM *Rias' secretes all over mangatron*

*runs*
Old 2012-02-15, 09:58   Link #1025
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Er.... I believe you mean the part where she naked hug-healed him, right?

I don't think he was fully conscious at that time. Heck, maybe half dead The thing is, this was a moment where he was [could have] been in control and fully conscious, but.... he blew it

Do note that we're all watching the same anime, but a number of us won't touch the LN until (maybe) after the series finishes its broadcast run. So what we're seeing is how it happened, and I for one know that he did not grab them yet

She didn't hug him he tripped and landed in her bosoms and proceeded to stay there until she lifted his head started to talk to him (at that was how it happened in the LN). He was completely conscious.
Old 2012-02-15, 10:00   Link #1026
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
@Tenchi Hou Take: Let me paraphrase Marcus H...

Get mesmerized by the hypno-butt
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 10:03   Link #1027
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
@Tenchi Hou Take: Let me paraphrase Marcus H...

Get mesmerized by the hypno-butt
No, i'm not into those types... If your gonna mesmerize me get some better stuff.
Old 2012-02-15, 10:41   Link #1028
mangatron

Quote:
She didn't hug him he tripped and landed in her bosoms and proceeded to stay there until she lifted his head started to talk to him (at that was how it happened in the LN). He was completely conscious.
Ah, right. It was an accident. Not something he had control over

But let me confirm something here: Are you talking about the LN or the Anime? Because I recall no so such scene in the anime(regardless, we're talking about his hands, not some other part of his body). Do keep in mind there are several of us here who have not dived into the LN, and we are in the Anime thread, and everything we refer to here is what happened in the anime, not the LN. So we see DxD for the first time, not read it. And for those who have watched the Anime first know it as Issei has yet to grab some soft stuff.

So please minimize the LN stuff because we aren't watching it. For all I know, the anime Issei could be hella worse than the LN guy. But what do I know, at the moment I'm watching the anime, and discussing it here, and what happens in the novel stays in the novel.
Old 2012-02-15, 10:44   Link #1029
Xaturas

Lets wait for the start of vol 2, when vol8 side-stories end. Then we can talk about this and that .
Old 2012-02-15, 11:36   Link #1030
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Ah, right. It was an accident. Not something he had control over

But let me confirm something here: Are you talking about the LN or the Anime? Because I recall no so such scene in the anime(regardless, we're talking about his hands, not some other part of his body). Do keep in mind there are several of us here who have not dived into the LN, and we are in the Anime thread, and everything we refer to here is what happened in the anime, not the LN. So we see DxD for the first time, not read it. And for those who have watched the Anime first know it as Issei has yet to grab some soft stuff.

So please minimize the LN stuff because we aren't watching it. For all I know, the anime Issei could be hella worse than the LN guy. But what do I know, at the moment I'm watching the anime, and discussing it here, and what happens in the novel stays in the novel.
It's in the anime it's the scene where issei's junk is showing.
Old 2012-02-15, 12:03   Link #1031
mangatron

Quote:
It's in the anime it's the scene where issei's junk is showing.
You're talking about the scene when his mom walked in? What the heck....

He never even got that close to her! Heck, no skin contact either, darn if I know I can't post a screeny due to the content, but we're talking about the anime here, and even if you tell me they did not show it on screen, with the way he was running with that blanket, there was no way he was going to get close to her. So I still have yet to see him get any closer to her big ones... other than him fixing her bra from behind
Old 2012-02-15, 12:14   Link #1032
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:

He never even got that close to her! Heck, no skin contact either, darn if I know I can't post a screeny due to the content, but we're talking about the anime here, and even if you tell me they did not show it on screen, with the way he was running with that blanket, there was no way he was going to get close to her. So I still have yet to see him get any closer to her big ones... other than him fixing her bra from behind
He was on top of her and really it was pretty much heavily implied. Since that was what happened in both the manga and LN. Can't really be bothered going through the episode to check if it actually showed it or not. More likely than not it was censored. Didn't change the fact they implied it happened.
Old 2012-02-15, 12:18   Link #1033
Xaturas

Quote:

It probably happened in novel, and novel is canon. I don't remember cause there was to much of groping in novel. Ise will get more than enough chances to fool around with Rias. I just wait for the great story of vol 2 so that we get more development on characters.
Old 2012-02-15, 12:20   Link #1034
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I would like to remind that this is the DxD anime thread, and as such should be kept about the anime. Either drop it or take it to PMs, but this semi-spoilerish (as silly of a subject as it might be) conversation has to stop. What happened in manga or LN has no bearing on the anime's presentation of the same events, so let's keep the outside information in the threads where it belongs (or at the very least behind properly labeled spoiler tags, if doing past scene comparison). Thank you.
Old 2012-02-15, 12:50   Link #1035
mangatron

Quote:
He was on top of her and really it was pretty much heavily implied. Since that was what happened in both the manga and LN. Can't really be bothered going through the episode to check if it actually showed it or not. More likely than not it was censored. Didn't change the fact they implied it happened.
There were no implications, no censoring whatsoever(Hey, it's his junk!) because in that episode, it was never going to happen, and I don't need to explain velocity, the blanket, logic, etc. Thus, blame the animators
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
It probably happened in novel, and novel is canon.
Being canon has nothing to do with this, due to the mere fact that we're not seeing it animated. And per Skyfall's involvement here, I suggest you drop this subject, Tenchi. You just need to accept the fact that Issei did not accomplish his grope missions due this anime being an adaption. Why the scriptwriter decided to leave those out, I have no idea.... or well, maybe it's Ishihara's fault
Old 2012-02-15, 19:55   Link #1036
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Words mean nothing to me when I see something this glorious.

We really need more pole dancing images of the girls. The directors and producers should get into that mindset.
Old 2012-02-15, 21:47   Link #1037
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
In fact he had his face snuggled in there as well as touching them in the LN.
It may be that he did that in the LN (don't know as I don't follow it), but LN events are totally irrelevant, as we're takling about the anime here.
Please leave LN stuff out of here, it has no place here.

Quote:

Yes, nothing really happened there. Perhaps something would've happened if his mom hadn't barged in right there, but seeing how shy he actually is, I doubt it.

Quote:
He was on top of her and really it was pretty much heavily implied. Since that was what happened in both the manga and LN.
As I already said, it is totally irrelevant if it happened in the LN and/or the manga. This is not the LN, nor the manga, this is the anime, and exclusively events that did happen in the anime matter here, nothing else.
So, once more, drop it with the LN and manga stuff, it has no place here.
Old 2012-02-16, 00:38   Link #1038
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The scene last episode that made me laugh and left a permanet scar in my heart....

Spoiler for O_O:
Old 2012-02-16, 00:49   Link #1039
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
The scene last episode that made me laugh and left a permanet scar in my heart....

Spoiler for O_O:
lol. that part killed me too. took quite a while to recover from the shock
Old 2012-02-16, 01:05   Link #1040
mangatron

Episode 07 preview

Ah well, now that we're back to normal here, how many of you found the preview after the end of ep 06 a sure sign of win? Episode 07 can't come any sooner, it looks to have quite the fun indeed!
Spoiler for Episode 07, NSFW:

RAWR I cannot wait, Akeno's time has come, yes it has. Now after this ordeal, I demand she take a shower to wash it off. SHOWER!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
We really need more pole dancing images of the girls. The directors and producers should get into that mindset.
I was really really expecting at least one of this month's poster's to be with the girls in their ED outfits, but the opposite happened, and both posters had no clothing whatsoever on the girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
lol. that part killed me too. took quite a while to recover from the shock
lol, it had nothing on me. My eyes immediately locked onto the girl on the cover, and I tried to detect if she parodied another mahou shoujo I know

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen