Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-23, 04:09   Link #3201
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
So, Kallen x Lelouch is canon. Obviously.
Why must they be canon because they're the only two people of the opposite sex still alive? This isn't NGE. Plus, we don't know how Lelouch feels about her...
Old 2008-08-23, 04:09   Link #3202
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Well we can all argue on whose the "better girl" or the "right choice" to be Lulu bitch but In the end, It's still lulu's call on who he wants to be with. I don't even think he's romantically interested in any girl for the time being.
Old 2008-08-23, 04:14   Link #3203
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Why must they be canon because they're the only two people of the opposite sex still alive? This isn't NGE. Plus, we don't know how Lelouch feels about her...
You didn't understand my point. If they can be coupled with anyone, they must end up together. This is logic.

(and a bit ironic towards the anyone-else-that-Lelouch x Kallen believer too...)

(And I didn't speak about "the only people alive"...others are alive too)

Old 2008-08-23, 04:52   Link #3204
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Stop this war already Guys.

Ok. Kallen x Gino is possible. Kallen x Suzaku is possible. Kallen x Every of her fanboys from Ashford is possible.

But...

Lelouch x CC is possible. Lelouch x Shirley ...was possible. Lelouch x Milly is possible. Lelouch x Kaguya is possible (err did I forget a girl ?) and Lelouch x Every of his fangirls from Ashford is possible.

But when you read this, you realize that if all those pairing are possible, only two characters are always part of those. So, if you are logic, you pair the most popular with each other.

Thanks to all the Gino x Kallen fans (and BTW to all the CluClu fans who believed in this possibility), and to all the Suzaku x Kallen fans. Cause of you, We know now the truth
Best post ever!

When we talk about couples in Code Geass, there aren't "facts": things are ambiguous.
Anyone can be paired with anyone!

*runs away*
Old 2008-08-23, 04:56   Link #3205
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Best post ever!

When we talk about couples in Code Geass, there aren't "facts": things are ambiguous.
Anyone can be paired with anyone!

*runs away*
... You are evil

Old 2008-08-23, 05:06   Link #3206
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Excuse me, Asuka and Shinji are canon. <3 {XD}

To be honest, Lulu is a harem guy, srsly there have been artwork and illustrations with all girls. So it is either canon with everyone or no one. lol
{but we know which ship won't sink in the end. XD}
Old 2008-08-23, 05:09   Link #3207
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Excuse me, Asuka and Shinji are canon. <3 {XD}

To be honest, Lulu is a harem guy, srsly there have been artwork and illustrations with all girls. So it is either canon with everyone or no one. lol
{but we know which ship won't sink in the end. XD}
When the rest of the human population has been reduced to orange goop, beggars can't be choosers.

Harem ending would be good for the lulz. At least we know Kaguya would be cool with it, and she could probably talk Kallen into it.
Old 2008-08-23, 05:18   Link #3208
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
When the rest of the human population has been reduced to orange goop, beggars can't be choosers.

Harem ending would be good for the lulz. At least we know Kaguya would be cool with it, and she could probably talk Kallen into it.
Oh come on, AsukaxShinji are practically MisatoxKaji in an early age. XD

Harem ending huh? Not so bad idea, there would not be bitching at least. lol
Old 2008-08-23, 05:22   Link #3209
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Neither Kallen or Milly would ever want to share Lelouch with anyone, respectively.

If Lelouch has a Harem ending, Kaguya will not accept anything but First Rank Wife. Milly wants a one-to-one relationship with Lelouch. As for Kallen, I am not sure if Lelouch wants to be in a relationship with a straight arrow. He needs someone who is manipulative and has natual leadership qualities that would benefit his interests. Kaguya has that, and perhaps Milly. Kallen is a warrior to the core. If Lelouch is going to end up with someone, it'll might be with someone who is not on the battle risking her life. But, what so I know?

I only hope we could get some serious screen time for Milly Ashford before the series ends.
Old 2008-08-23, 05:24   Link #3210
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, we won't. Why? Because

Spoiler for Major spoilers:

A petty wish of a schoolgirl has no place there.
Old 2008-08-23, 05:24   Link #3211
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Neither Kallen or Milly would ever want to share Lelouch with anyone, respectively.

If Lelouch has a Harem ending, Kaguya will not accept anything but First Rank Wife. Milly wants a one-to-one relationship with Lelouch. As for Kallen, I am not sure if Lelouch wants to be in a relationship with a straight arrow. He needs someone who is manipulative and has natual leadership qualities that would benefit his interests. Kaguya has that, and perhaps Milly. Kallen is a warrior to the core. If Lelouch is going to end up with someone, it'll might be with someone who is not on the battle risking her life. But, what so I know?

I only hope we could get some serious screen time for Milly Ashford before the series ends.
Lelouch doesn't need another leader for a wife. He's the house husband. The more willful ones like Kallen and C.C. fit him better.
Old 2008-08-23, 05:26   Link #3212
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post

Not really a fan of MillyxLulu but yes, i'd like to see the remaining Ashford gang interacting with Lulu before the series ends. {isn't Rivalz on the preview anyway on the next epi? That is good.}
Old 2008-08-23, 05:27   Link #3213
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Not really a fan of MillyxLulu but yes, i'd like to see the remaining Ashford gang interacting with Lulu before the series ends. {isn't Rivalz on the preview anyway on the next epi? That is good.}
From his expression, Rivalz looks to be out of the loop. Probably trying to reach Lulu and coming up empty.
Old 2008-08-23, 05:28   Link #3214
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

It's either....

1. Lelouch will die.

2. He has a rightful Queen to his King.
Old 2008-08-23, 06:25   Link #3215
darthfury78

It might be possible that Lelouch will end up with neither Kallen or C.C. unless they escape from the Black Knights to join Lelouch. It's not likely that Kallen will ever leave the Black Knights to join up with him. And since C.C. is now a mortal with a 10 year old slave girl's mind, I can't see Lelouch wanting to make her his Queen. And given that C.C. is now onboard the Black Knights flagship, the Black Knights are going to put her to work, with Kallen protecting her from troublemakers.

I'll admit that there will not be anytime for Lelouch to create a new team going forward. But he'll still have his allies following him. And he needs to reslove his differences with Suzaku before confronting his enemies. It's possible that the Black Knights will take a back seat from all of this unless Japan is in this mess once again. As far as they are concerned, Lelouch is a dead man. Such ungrateful bastards.

So no, I can't see Kallen leaving the Black Knights for Lelouch because she would become an outcast by her teammates, who she considers family. Kallen might join Lelouch in battle. But that's about it. At least in my own little head.
Old 2008-08-23, 06:28   Link #3216
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Okay, so traitorous, paranoid lackeys, who, as shown by the Turn 20 preview, can't even last a single day without Zero's guidance, as stress is clearly shown amongst featured members, who were quite ready to gun Kallen down on the spot with no hesitation, and who have also become lapdogs of Britannia, are who she'd rather stay with. An excellent 'family', no?
Old 2008-08-23, 06:49   Link #3217
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Stop this war already Guys.

Ok. Kallen x Gino is possible. Kallen x Suzaku is possible. Kallen x Every of her fanboys from Ashford is possible.

But...

Lelouch x CC is possible. Lelouch x Shirley ...was possible. Lelouch x Milly is possible. Lelouch x Kaguya is possible (err did I forget a girl ?) and Lelouch x Every of his fangirls from Ashford is possible.

But when you read this, you realize that if all those pairing are possible, only two characters are always part of those. So, if you are logic, you pair the most popular with each other.

Thanks to all the Gino x Kallen fans (and BTW to all the CluClu fans who believed in this possibility), and to all the Suzaku x Kallen fans. Cause of you, We know now the truth
this logic is win someone should /close this thread now
Old 2008-08-23, 07:03   Link #3218
Sinn
Pwnage

LoL lets hope this logic applies to Code Geass then
Old 2008-08-23, 10:27   Link #3219
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
So, if you are logic, you pair the most popular with each other.

There is nothing logic at all in this Anyway the true CC will come back soon, don' t worry And then i can have my powerful death ending *_*
Old 2008-08-23, 10:50   Link #3220
Velden

Considering all the support Kalulu has right now...it would be funny that kallen dies in the next episodes, only to imagine the expression in our faces XD
Closed Thread

Tags
romance