AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-17, 11:48   Link #61
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
so it will air this summer. Then I will watch it even though I know the studio who animates it. Still as long as its entertaining I don't care anymore.

EDIT: Thanks for the translation larethian
always welcome
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 10:50   Link #62
larethian

kind of crazy to be reporting in the tweets.
today, the collection of ideas from fans ends, and tomorrow, Kagami wll have a meeting with the staff to select the ideas for the OVA.
Old 2011-04-20, 13:16   Link #63
tsunade666

ova? is there a ova other than a series?
Old 2011-04-20, 16:28   Link #64
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

a 16 second cm is out

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...romos-streamed
Old 2011-04-20, 20:16   Link #65
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
ova? is there a ova other than a series?
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
well, btw, there's going to be an OVA for Itsuten based on ideas collected from fans. Kagami himself will be involved in selecting the ideas and work on the OVA story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
yes, a CM for the side story vol 3. though there are a few animated frames, since the "block on showing animation to the public" is released.

EDIT: putting in the video
Spoiler for TVCM2:

Last edited by larethian; 2011-04-21 at 08:26.
Old 2011-04-21, 10:10   Link #66
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Is the story nearing completion or is it like currently in the middle?
Old 2011-04-21, 20:38   Link #67
larethian

even though I haven't read volume 6 and 7 yet, from the author who actually had to write a 11 volume prequel and 11 volume short stories for background before he started writing the main story, I doubt this is going to end anytime soon, wwwwww!
Old 2011-04-21, 20:55   Link #68
tsunade666

That author really loves to write if you add up the other stories of denyuden too aside from the prequel and side stories.

Into Itsuten. How often is the release? I'm not even sure on the release of denyuden.
Old 2011-04-21, 23:39   Link #69
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
even though I haven't read volume 6 and 7 yet, from the author who actually had to write a 11 volume prequel and 11 volume short stories for background before he started writing the main story, I doubt this is going to end anytime soon, wwwwww!
nice.....I really want to see how he extends out Itsuten. It's not as open-ended as Denyuuden where you can throw stuff in RPG style but more Saitohimea and Mirai is always good.
Old 2011-04-22, 09:52   Link #70
larethian

PV 2

Spoiler:

I'm really loving the OP.
Old 2011-04-22, 10:18   Link #71
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

They actually managed to make Mirai cuter.....*dies*
Old 2011-04-22, 10:35   Link #72
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
They actually managed to make Mirai cuter.....*dies*
you loli~! well Mirai is supposed to be cute, they colored her hair though (Haruka as well), it's supposed to be black when her powers are not invoked. well, everyone is suppsed to have black hair normally except Himea. not that I mind as long as they don't do what they did to Alpha in Denyuuden.
Old 2011-04-22, 11:51   Link #73
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I don't now if they use the same song of this PV as the opening or they replace with a completely different song, still performed by Hitomi Harada ?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 13:03   Link #74
tsunade666

Is this 1 cour or 2 cour? but by source material I think 1 cour but I wish for 2 cour.
Old 2011-04-22, 13:06   Link #75
larethian

it's unlikely to be 2 cour. it's butcher-king Zexcs, you know......
Old 2011-04-22, 15:49   Link #76
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
it's unlikely to be 2 cour. it's butcher-king Zexcs, you know......
This means it's going to be 12 episodes.
MyAnimeList
Old 2011-04-23, 07:05   Link #77
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I don't now if they use the same song of this PV as the opening or they replace with a completely different song, still performed by Hitomi Harada ?
why would they replace with a new song. I mean, it will be hard to justify making a song purely for PV, eh?

I originally was hoping to translate a volume a month, but given my current busy schedule, that's no longer possible and I doubt I can catch up with the anime. Unless some other translators magically appear

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
It's not as open-ended as Denyuuden where you can throw stuff in RPG style
I was too tired and didn't notice this yesterday . But Denyuuden is not what I'd call RPG like SAO (ok I do like SAO for the fantasy element and some of the characters, so this is not a negative comment ). It's a fantasy, just like Itsuten. Why Denyuuden is so great and long is the epic proportion of the plot, world setting (medieval based), and the characters. There are many characters and every significant one has a great, interesting, heart-rending back story. Even now, in Shinyuuden, the back stories of Claugh, Luke, Lucile, etc. are turning out to be great. The truth about Luke in the latest Daiden...... well, I'm digressing, and I shouldn't start spoiling .

Well, Itsuten is still 'young'. While there is a certain degree of epicness, it seems scaled down compared to DYD because the primary setting is in the modern world. Though that's somewhat compensated by the involvement of multiple worlds and dimensions. And I find Itsuten to be more on the intriguing side however. Though there are some undeniable similarities, in the prophecy and world cycle departments for both. But before I comment further, I need to read 6 and 7 first, hopefully soon. I think Kagami is aiming to capture more 'generic audience' with Itsuten (student council style and moe girls) and the side stories, based on some comments I'm getting on twitter (I've haven't read them yet), seems to be more light.

Last edited by larethian; 2011-04-23 at 08:42.
Old 2011-04-23, 09:45   Link #78
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
why would they replace with a new song. I mean, it will be hard to justify making a song purely for PV, eh?

I originally was hoping to translate a volume a month, but given my current busy schedule, that's no longer possible and I doubt I can catch up with the anime. Unless some other translators magically appear

EDIT:

I was too tired and didn't notice this yesterday . But Denyuuden is not what I'd call RPG like SAO (ok I do like SAO for the fantasy element and some of the characters, so this is not a negative comment ). It's a fantasy, just like Itsuten. Why Denyuuden is so great and long is the epic proportion of the plot, world setting (medieval based), and the characters. There are many characters and every significant one has a great, interesting, heart-rending back story. Even now, in Shinyuuden, the back stories of Claugh, Luke, Lucile, etc. are turning out to be great. The truth about Luke in the latest Daiden...... well, I'm digressing, and I shouldn't start spoiling .

Well, Itsuten is still 'young'. While there is a certain degree of epicness, it seems scaled down compared to DYD because the primary setting is in the modern world. Though that's somewhat compensated by the involvement of multiple worlds and dimensions. And I find Itsuten to be more on the intriguing side however. Though there are some undeniable similarities, in the prophecy and world cycle departments for both. But before I comment further, I need to read 6 and 7 first, hopefully soon. I think Kagami is aiming to capture more 'generic audience' with Itsuten (student council style and moe girls) and the side stories, based on some comments I'm getting on twitter (I've haven't read them yet), seems to be more light.
That's what I meant when I called DYD RPG like...IE some medieval LOOOONG fantasy game.

is why I never went far with it and prefer Itsuten a whole, WHOLE LOT more. Itsuten is a modern fantasy and the story thus appeals to me more. Hell I dare wager it could do well as a VN....
Old 2011-04-23, 10:26   Link #79
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

What is SAO ?
MyAnimeList
Old 2011-04-23, 10:31   Link #80
Zakoo

Sword Art Online, another god-like Light Novel.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen