AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2012-05-12, 17:39   Link #1
Ray
Garnet

Aphrah's Empyreal Atelier

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Userbars

Images

Signatures

Images

Banners

Images

Last edited by Ray; 2013-01-04 at 15:09.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 18:38   Link #2
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

You opened your thread!!!

*Claims first reply*

Welcome to the FC subsection!

You're really good at making userbars and I love those gifs, for obvious reasons Especially the Asuna one

Looking forward to seeing more work from you in the future!
Old 2012-05-12, 18:59   Link #3
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
You opened your thread!!!

*Claims first reply*

Welcome to the FC subsection!

You're really good at making userbars and I love those gifs, for obvious reasons Especially the Asuna one

Looking forward to seeing more work from you in the future!
Mhm. The name took longer to come up with than I expected. Anyone who can put it into simplier terms without using the internet, a dictionary, or a thesaurus gets my respect. P:

Thanks!

Haha, thanks brotha. There'll be more SAO/Asuna avatars to come once the anime airs or when we get another PV ~~

I'll do my best not to disappoint; as difficult as that'll be, haha. My HDD got wiped so I lost all of my 'WIP' projects except for one, which I'll attach to the end of this post. I did manage to find my usb from over 3-4 years ago, though. It has the noobiest of work on it. I was going through the .psds and was shocked to learn that I knew how to effectively use gradient maps and clipping masks all the way back then.

Anyway, current ‘project’:

I just remembered that I made 2 variations of a sig for a member here a while back. It was just a simple crop + border + text.
Old 2012-05-12, 19:12   Link #4
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Congratulation on opening this thread.
The title caught my eye, did you get idea to use "Atelier" from Gust game?

Great Work, I may want to use one of those totori/meruru at a later date

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 19:24   Link #5
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
Congratulation on opening this thread.
The title caught my eye, did you get idea to use "Atelier" from Gust game?

Great Work, I may want to use one of those totori/meruru at a later date
Thanks.

Actually, nope, I did not. Even though the word 'Atelier' is in the titles of some of the games in this thread (2 to be exact), I actually only noticed that after coming up with the word myself. I used it because I love words being with either 'e' or 'a'. It's actually an English word of French origin, which means 'workshop' or 'studio'. And since I don't expect anyone to correctly guess what 'empyreal' means w/o the aid of the inter, I'll just say it; it can mean many things, but in this case it means 'heavenly' or 'awe-inspiring'.

Thanks again. Actually, those were designed for a certain group on another forum, and since I lost the .psds for those files, I won't be able to remove the JSFPS text. However, I'd be fine with designing a completely new userbar just for you of any Totori or Meruru character you chose. Just let me know who, and if you want one.
Old 2012-05-12, 23:43   Link #6
Reverzer0
Sleeping

wow nice avatars, user bars and signatures", anyway, just a favor! can i request 2 user bars w/ a size less than 65kb and 1 avatar w/ a size less than 35kb? the theme is all about devil may cry 4 and the animated effect is just like this,

",

i don't have my pc right now and currently using a laptop without a mouse that's why i'm requesting hehe~ thanks in advance",
Old 2012-05-13, 07:30   Link #7
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverzer0 View Post
wow nice avatars, user bars and signatures", anyway, just a favor! can i request 2 user bars w/ a size less than 65kb and 1 avatar w/ a size less than 35kb? the theme is all about devil may cry 4 and the animated effect is just like this,

",

i don't have my pc right now and currently using a laptop without a mouse that's why i'm requesting hehe~ thanks in advance",
Thanks, and sure, no problem.

I'll need more details before I can do that, though.

1. So you want random numbers falling down as the animation for the DMC userbars?

2. Do you have any Dante images you'd like me to use or am I free to choose?

3. Do you want the avatar to be animated or what?
Old 2012-05-13, 08:32   Link #8
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Thanks.

Actually, nope, I did not. Even though the word 'Atelier' is in the titles of some of the games in this thread (2 to be exact), I actually only noticed that after coming up with the word myself. I used it because I love words being with either 'e' or 'a'. It's actually an English word of French origin, which means 'workshop' or 'studio'. And since I don't expect anyone to correctly guess what 'empyreal' means w/o the aid of the inter, I'll just say it; it can mean many things, but in this case it means 'heavenly' or 'awe-inspiring'.

Thanks again. Actually, those were designed for a certain group on another forum, and since I lost the .psds for those files, I won't be able to remove the JSFPS text. However, I'd be fine with designing a completely new userbar just for you of any Totori or Meruru character you chose. Just let me know who, and if you want one.
And it took me until Atelier Iris 3 to find out Atelier means workshop.

Anyways not now since I havent decided yet and got a few signature that I already made that I want to use. Might not be related to Meruru/Totori but I may one day ask for something related to Gust Games. Will let you know when the time comes.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Old 2012-05-13, 08:45   Link #9
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
And it took me until Atelier Iris 3 to find out Atelier means workshop.

Anyways not now since I havent decided yet and got a few signature that I already made that I want to use. Might not be related to Meruru/Totori but I may one day ask for something related to Gust Games. Will let you know when the time comes.
Ah well, it happens to the best of us.

Yep, that's also fine. It's always nice to meet a fellow GUST fan ~
Old 2012-05-14, 04:47   Link #10
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
1. So you want random numbers falling down as the animation for the DMC userbars?
random 010 like falling binaries",

Quote:
2. Do you have any Dante images you'd like me to use or am I free to choose?
i choose Nero as the image",

Quote:
3. Do you want the avatar to be animated or what?
yup same animation style like the sample provided",

btw, i will provide images for avatar and userbars,

for avatar,

and for userbars,

thanks again",and before i forgot +green cell",
Old 2012-05-14, 10:31   Link #11
Ray
Garnet

Alright, thanks for the images. Sure, the binary animation will be no problem for both userbars. Would you prefer if I kept the images as is, or should I get rid of the background? And is there any text you'd like me to add (excluding the logo)?

As for the avatar, I'm afraid I can't animate it unless you provide me with some video file. Would you like a static one instead with that image?

Oh, thank you very much ~
Old 2012-05-17, 16:10   Link #12
Ray
Garnet

Made this for myself on another forum. If the filesize wasn't over 100kb, I'd use it here too.

My sig turned out to be quite popular, and a friend wanted me to make him a one, too.
Old 2012-05-17, 18:11   Link #13
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Made this for myself on another forum. If the filesize wasn't over 100kb, I'd use it here too.

My sig turned out to be quite popular, and a friend wanted me to make him a one, too.
That is a very interesting sig Something about the animation seems a bit off though. Maybe not realistic enough?
Old 2012-05-17, 18:35   Link #14
Ray
Garnet

Haha, the first one was a still image. Animating a still image.. is.. both tedious and time taking. The second is a 'dynamic jiggle CG' from the original Hyperdimension Neptunia. I had to cut a lot of frames because the only way to get the CG to jiggle is up move it up and down, and as a consequence of doing this, the boobs end up all over the place, making it very hard to keep all the bouncy-ness. xD

But then again, I was going for the unrealistic 'Gainax boob jiggle' effect, so I guess I got that spot on.

Anyway, the next 2 boobie sigs should be better.
Old 2012-05-17, 19:21   Link #15
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

The second image... Its Alive!

Great work though, didnt expect to see these types of signature.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Old 2012-05-17, 21:09   Link #16
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Yeah, honestly now that you mention it, the motion really resembles jelly Not really bouncy as much as jiggly, although I understand given the size restrictions.
Old 2012-05-18, 08:07   Link #17
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Alright, thanks for the images. Sure, the binary animation will be no problem for both userbars. Would you prefer if I kept the images as is, or should I get rid of the background? And is there any text you'd like me to add (excluding the logo)?

As for the avatar, I'm afraid I can't animate it unless you provide me with some video file. Would you like a static one instead with that image?

Oh, thank you very much ~
sorry for the late reply, still lack of time for the internet".
and for my requests emmh rid or no rid for the background is ok for me and please do not put any texts including the logo.

for my avatar just make it static hehe", i will try doin' myself later", domo arigato gozaimasu",
Old 2012-05-18, 10:17   Link #18
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
The second image... Its Alive!

Great work though, didnt expect to see these types of signature.
Thanks ~

I was debating whether to post them here or not, but in the end I just said: "Why the hell not?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Yeah, honestly now that you mention it, the motion really resembles jelly Not really bouncy as much as jiggly, although I understand given the size restrictions.
Jelly has never looked so unrealistically sexy? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverzer0 View Post
sorry for the late reply, still lack of time for the internet".
and for my requests emmh rid or no rid for the background is ok for me and please do not put any texts including the logo.

for my avatar just make it static hehe", i will try doin' myself later", domo arigato gozaimasu",
Ahh, it's no problem at all.

Alright, I'll mess around and see what looks best.

And yep, I got it.
Old 2012-05-18, 14:26   Link #19
Ray
Garnet

Two more:

XD

Edit: 3 more coming soon ~

Hm. Now I remember why I lost all interest in graphics; I lost all of my C4Ds, fractals, effects, and whatnot. Meh. It's such a bother to find new stuff. I guess that means I'll do the avatar last.

Last edited by Ray; 2012-05-18 at 17:59.
Old 2012-05-18, 21:08   Link #20
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Two more:

XD

Edit: 3 more coming soon ~

Hm. Now I remember why I lost all interest in graphics; I lost all of my C4Ds, fractals, effects, and whatnot. Meh. It's such a bother to find new stuff. I guess that means I'll do the avatar last.
I can link you to graphics packs with c4ds, fractals, psds, tutorials, and pretty much everything graphics related you can think of Also, if you just search C4d pack on deviantart, you'll find a ton.

Tags
aphrah, avatars, graphics, signatures, userbars