Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-03, 13:18   Link #81
golgo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Maybe he is now, but he definitely wasn't before Whitebeard's death.

Your earlier post implied that you thought He was stronger than Whitebeard.
My sense is that Oda is trying to differentiate between man and creature with this comment. I don't think he is trying to imply that Kaidou is the strongest overall. Rather state that for the type of thing Kaidou is, he is the strongest. Maybe he ate a hito hito fruit, or ate some crazy zoan fruit.

Another possibility. He ate 100 of the artificial DFs and has an ability to morph but needs to refuel at a regular interval and hence the dependency on DD. Not sure about this one because my guess with the overall timeline of Kaidou as a yonkou implies that he should have been strong independent of artificial DFs.
Old 2013-02-03, 15:52   Link #82
Blackbeard D. Kuma

We can deduce that Kaido isn't human, is a zoan user, or perhaps is both. Either way, he's going to be a monster both literally and figuratively.
Old 2013-02-04, 01:27   Link #83
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

It would be kind of awesome if Kaido turned out to be a rogue Vegapunk experiment of a weapon that "ate" a myth zoan fruit.
Old 2013-02-04, 11:19   Link #84
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
It would be kind of awesome if Kaido turned out to be a rogue Vegapunk experiment of a weapon that "ate" a myth zoan fruit.
kinda hard to imagine a 'weapon' controlling an army of fake DF users
Old 2013-02-04, 15:37   Link #85
SMASHERJACKSON

Where is law's crew? where is the shadowy figure? Dofla cant be taken out this easy with the rest of his crew, his strength (controlled jozu) and his hype to play out still.

Also drake who prolly had an idea bout kaido attacked his empire openly, im now thinking it was to join his crew otherwise it seems suicidal.

kidd attacked big mom's empire and has got his own alliance, I wonder what for but its prolly going to be vs SH etc as big moms defeat will be for luffy to do.

Also the 'creature' may possibly be in reference to Kaido's viciousness? One thing we know is Moria wasn't able to take him down though Moria did think Oz would make him formidable again. Considering this Kaido's ability has got to be really hax, something at least as if not more so then Marco IF hes a zoan at all as I get the feeling he mite be some hax paramecia instead (that could not only win vs moria but can also be strong enough to make him yonkou with a zoan army under him)

ALSO forgot to mention that momonuske has alot of fear regarding dofla and both him and his father despire pirates, so i suspect a trip to wano before going for kaido.

Last edited by SMASHERJACKSON; 2013-02-04 at 15:55.
Old 2013-02-04, 19:05   Link #86
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post

You know, this reminded me: A while back I made a theory about one of Kaidou's men, the big cyborg guy that Drake encountered prior to the skip, being one of those yeti brothers from this arc since both characters share the same name (Scotch). Funny thing is, the theory may actually be more plausible now that we know that Dofla is doing business with that particular emperor (like maybe Kaidou could have lent him some additional muscle in exchange for his services). In fact, Scotch's radically different post-skip appearance could be the result of him being a Smile user. Holy crap, if this theory proves true then I'm REALLY hoping that Kaidou actually has more cyborg zoans in his beast army..... because that would be all kinds of badass.
Old 2013-02-05, 00:23   Link #87
marvelB

Heads up, guys: EARLY SPOILERS ARE OUT. I'll have the new thread up and ready once a full summary is out, but I will say is that the lone scan that was posted is freaking epic. Also note that OP will be on break next week (cue the cries of "Oda is lazy" here ), but I think the upcoming content will be well worth the extra week's wait.

Edit: Here we are....

Last edited by marvelB; 2013-02-05 at 01:11.
Closed Thread