AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-05-16, 03:56   Link #501
tetsuo69

so far Arthur the most interesting character in the series ^^ its keeping the anime alive, could give a rat ass about the demon king XD
Old 2009-05-16, 08:20   Link #502
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
*Claps claps*
When I say you literally took everything from my mouth, I really mean it (well...except for the last part ).

I'm not denying that Arawn is some reincarnation (reawakening) of the ancient demon lord who blah blah blah...something so many thousand years ago. I'm more concerned about what he has done at present time since the youngn's know jack shit about his heroic deeds set in the forgotten times. One of the reason why I don't think he should get recognition for just fame that is basically...history.
You're not getting my point.
What if what Arawn-sama did had much more lasting effect.. like at the soul level?
Much like Utawarerumono and Hakuoro having DNA-level instinctive attraction from all the denizen in that world.

I don't want to discuss getting into spoilers, just ponder what I've said in the original post, and sit tight and wait till the show is unraveled.
Past is not "just a history" when there are gods involved.
Old 2009-05-16, 08:29   Link #503
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
What if what Arawn-sama did had much more lasting effect.. like at the soul level?
Much like Utawarerumono and Hakuoro having DNA-level instinctive attraction to all the denizen in that world.

I don't want to discuss getting into spoilers, just ponder what I've said in the original post, and sit tight and wait till the show is unraveled.
Just like Eruru falling for Hakuoro-san had deep secret behind the scenes, this show will reveal more about Arawn as the anime goes on.
You're totally underestimating what happened in the past affecting current. Past is not "just a history" when there are gods involved.
I'll go on a limp and guess that Arawn is their ancestor... just because there's an old guy in the OP who looks like Arawn

And for the record, it's the eyebrows, that's why Arawn gets his harem

And no, in real life people don't really "deserve" the attraction they get from people, it just happens.
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 08:49   Link #504
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
You mean like an automatic chick magnet?
Well I will keep in mind what you have said (and in that PM too) but for now I can only judge what I see. When the time comes and the bigger picture is played out I'll see whether it is enough of an explanation to change my opinion of him or not
But basically my simple statement is that he better get annihilating some armies or I'm taking Octavia away ^^'

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 09:16   Link #505
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Much like Utawarerumono and Hakuoro having DNA-level instinctive attraction from all the denizen in that world.

Past is not "just a history" when there are gods involved.
haha I still think that whatever history he has and if it plays its part in gaining his harem it still can't be anywhere near as epic as the stuff in Shina Dark

there Satan gained his harem before he was awakened

Arawn is cool and all but I'm with Deathkillz here, altho harem usually puts it as male lead gets his harem by doing relatively nothing, I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be the case here. I'm a tad disappointed in the story here in that respect.
Setting here I would have thought wouldn't give us any A typical harem sheningans but oh well what can you do^__^

well putting all that aside bring me my OCTAVIA!!!!!!
Old 2009-05-16, 09:24   Link #506
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

I'm finding it very funny, reading all these Satan references, in this thread...

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 11:18   Link #507
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Keep avoiding this thread because everytime I write something then reread it before posting I noticed its full of game spoilers...

Ah yes but episode 6 was ok being sortof a Frankenstein monster...On one hand I've never been fond of llyr, but then the episode did feature my third favorite girl Octavia and some absolutely stunning, and sadly on the short side, action scenes. So I guess I'll say they balanced each other out and be happy about it...

From the looks of the preview though Rathy comes next episode.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 21:29   Link #508
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Ughh...why are people hating Arawn simply because he is popular with the ladies? Is it really his fault that women just fall all over him? So far he's ben a pretty decent, kickass character.

Has anyone thought of hating any of the girls for being stupid to fall in love with him for no reason at all? No, that would be impossible - it's always the guy's fault.

I swear, sometimes I feel like male characters in anime are hated just by being male.

What's with this male bashing nowadays?
Old 2009-05-16, 22:06   Link #509
slayer545-sama
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Have you played the game? I'm just curious, as I don't know if you've played the game or are just speculating. After all, Arawn gave that speech about him only being what people see him as or whatever when he faced off with Gaius.
Perhaps but I do not trust him nor like him at all.
slayer545-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 23:29   Link #510
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Its called jealousy
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 03:05   Link #511
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Ah so all the ladies will go for him eh... guess that's not for me then. Too bad, everything else is quite enjoyable.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 03:27   Link #512
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

That's called a spoiler reverse. Please delete your post, or place it in spoiler tags. & that goes for a lot of people who're just openly talking about the game. This isn't the game thread, and there are a lot of people here who have never experienced the game. So please, just think about the anime only watchers before you post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse View Post
i don't think that a spoiler though
You're talking about future development for a character. It's a spoiler.
Old 2009-05-17, 12:44   Link #513
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Just watch ep 7
Spoiler for ep7:

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2009-05-17 at 14:22. Reason: izmosmolnar inform me of a mistake i wrote. tq izmosmolnar
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 16:23   Link #514
xizro345
King's Justice

Ok, judging from the spoilers we're getting into the meat of the story now. Again, pretty much faithful to the PS3 version.

Spoiler for Ep. 7 spoilers:
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 17:06   Link #515
LKK

I did some research on TtT at CD Japan. They have 8 DVDs listed for the series. According to the listings, disks 1 and 2 have 4 episodes each. The other 6 disks have 3 episodes each, for a total of 26 episodes for the series. The site also lists "volume 1" of the soundtrack with a release date of June 24. I assume the "volume 1" implies there'll be 2 OSTs released.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 17:08   Link #516
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
The site also lists "volume 1" of the soundtrack with a release date of June 24. I assume the "volume 1" implies there'll be 2 OSTs released.
Yeah it does. I mentioned that back when i was talking about the prologue soundtrack.

Will have to check out the blu-ray's once they hit. The action scenes especially will be quite the treat in that format.
Old 2009-05-17, 17:13   Link #517
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yeah it does. I mentioned that back when i was talking about the prologue soundtrack.
I must have missed that part of your post.

Quote:
Will have to check out the blu-ray's once they hit. The action scenes especially will be quite the treat in that format.
Oo, yeah. I bet it will be good. Too bad I don't have a blu-ray player to watch them on.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 17:49   Link #518
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

It doesn't really matter though, but that... what's her name, the one with the pink twintails... Limwris... She looks weird in the ED...

Spoiler for ep7:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 18:30   Link #519
carmolita

whoa!! just saw the previews for the next episode and Arthur gets **tch slapped by arwan ...can't wait for next week. Does anyone know who the girl is running in the credits during the opening and ending sequence??? (of each episode) She looks like she's wearing a peasent outfit...
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 18:57   Link #520
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Now then i wonder how Arawn will get Octavia's hand with this lack of drama thus far. Is she the same characteristics as of the games?
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquaplus, eroge, fantasy, leaf, rpg, seinen, white fox