AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-30, 22:17   Link #2061
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Might I suggest to edit the first post to include the summary link? It seems that many people keep asking about it in almost every new pages...

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 22:26   Link #2062
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I certainly don't know what is up with the social group, Sleepy did something to his account again and I can't contact him to see what is up.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 04:22   Link #2063
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I certainly don't know what is up with the social group, Sleepy did something to his account again and I can't contact him to see what is up.
I was able to join it two to three weeks ago. I have no idea why I was able to do so whilst others can't.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 05:27   Link #2064
coolextremity

are you already a member of the group darthfanta?
because still the moderator for this group have not yet accepting my join request, it's been two weeks. are there problems in the group?
coolextremity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 05:55   Link #2065
justpassingby

My main point is always at the end of my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandalman View Post

As for what someone previously said, I aggree that Nobuna is getting too much love by both author and Saru.
Uhh, what? You are aware of the title of the LN, right?
The problem is that the way she was written does not sit well with me.
Spoiler for Bla Bla Bla:

If there is one good thing to say about Nobuna, she did say of "getting all the fruits", just like Yoshiharu. Then again, this novel would end up becoming The Adventure of Yoshiharu and Nobuna Saving The Kumquat.

I am thankful for the author for writing Juubei the way she is. She doesn't need to take the pages time, but enough time taken to make me care. If she was this "ideal girlfriend" for the MC that the author had in mind, I may end up hating Juubei as well.
People might be hating Juubei when they read her endeavor of cockblocking her Master, but when you have someone like Nobuna as the female lead, it is a great mystery for me on why the author didn't send more and more girls to do the same as Juubei did....oh wait.

Now. To the main point. There is this one deluded guy from 2ch Juubei's thread that tried to spark the hope of NobunaxYoshiharuxJuubei End based on short stories from the GA Bunko Magazine. But I'm more interested in short stories concerning Kanbei vs Hanbei in Golf and Test of Courage (Kimo Dameshi). Have anyone read it? And will they be printed in book format?, because I don't want to tire my eyes from reading from my PC, and I don't own a smartphone :P.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-10-01 at 10:37. Reason: missed the number '8' in p281; edit 2 miscopied 淫 = "in"
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 06:37   Link #2066
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolextremity View Post
are you already a member of the group darthfanta?
because still the moderator for this group have not yet accepting my join request, it's been two weeks. are there problems in the group?
I got accepted.
Old 2012-10-01, 10:39   Link #2067
rantaid

Allow me to butting in.

Let us wind the clock back to years when the word tsundere is the equivalent of cute girl with loads of potential.

But, upon reading Oda Nobuna translation and summary also watching the anime.... why do i feel that sooner or later the Monkey will ended up netorared from nobuna? Well... i don't mind with this direction. I love this, I Love it.

and.... reading from justpassingby writing...

allow me to quote it:

Quote:
And regarding Juubei. I mentioned this several times, and even if she's my favorite girl, I think she should've been punished when she moved Kazumasu from Ise to Osaka, just in case if Nobuna wanted to fight Honbyouji when the temple was going to go against Nobuna's Tenka Fubu with their own Tenka Fubyou (Spread the Cat Across the Land) . Nobuna wasn't prepared for war, but was willing to go all out when Yoshiharu chose to stay at Honbyouji that she forgot about Juubei's insubordination.
But at least Juubei's decision made Kazumasu joined the football game .
i have to disagree. No. A general in the field is allowed to disobey his lord's order. Jubei did this for tactical maneuver. the Mori clan is known for their wealth and military power. Her action, were done for pre-emptive measure, hence does not disobey military law. Also, her act to not report it beforehand is according to rule of secrecy in warfare. I never seen any general did this correct method in Anime.

I just hope it ended with a good ending like School Days. it was the best romance anime i have ever watched. true story.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 10:42   Link #2068
justpassingby

And I wasn't even talking about the Mori.
Old 2012-10-01, 13:09   Link #2069
rantaid

Did not Akechi attempt to move Takigawa Kazumasu is motivated by Nobuna's attempt for Japan unification first ?

That is my opinion. seeing Osaka is in West Japan. we can conclude it as the preparation for the plan to subjugate the West area.

I don't think that Akechi decided to force march Takigawa Kazumazu after receiving the Monkey message, but it was done long before the nekomimi tribe event.

To send request for deployment because of misunderstanding the Monkey's Manly message seems implausible. to force march a whole army is not simple task, so Akechi must have done it even before the Monkey send a news of his 'intention' to be a Harem King. The author in his earlier chapter highly emphasizes details about national resource, rations, troops deployment and politics.

If not, why did not Nobuna focused her military campaign in Eastern Japan first, seeing it was closer to Owari and Mikawa (her ally, Ieyasu)? we have to admit the Takeda, the Uesugi and the Houjou are difficult enemies. So it is better to let those three rival clan destroy each other while Nobuna solidify her standing in West Japan to prepare against whoever left in East Japan. Did not Jubei was known for her simplistic yet effective tactics ?

I think that was Akechi Mitsuhide's original intention on sending deployment order to Takigawa Kazumasu. But.... after she received the Monkey Letter from Louise Frois (I am going to be a harem king), and this made her snapped.
Old 2012-10-01, 14:17   Link #2070
iqamores

actually expected at least a legendary seminude fistfight between Takeda and saru, but that's impossible, is a brainiac saru, hopefully do some cardio, he need ran very fast. Takeda's sisters are included in the horse stud pack?
Old 2012-10-01, 17:22   Link #2071
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
Allow me to butting in.

Let us wind the clock back to years when the word tsundere is the equivalent of cute girl with loads of potential.

But, upon reading Oda Nobuna translation and summary also watching the anime.... why do i feel that sooner or later the Monkey will ended up netorared from nobuna? Well... i don't mind with this direction. I love this, I Love it.

and.... reading from justpassingby writing...

allow me to quote it:

i have to disagree. No. A general in the field is allowed to disobey his lord's order. Jubei did this for tactical maneuver. the Mori clan is known for their wealth and military power. Her action, were done for pre-emptive measure, hence does not disobey military law. Also, her act to not report it beforehand is according to rule of secrecy in warfare. I never seen any general did this correct method in Anime.

I just hope it ended with a good ending like School Days. it was the best romance anime i have ever watched. true story.
Are we allow to censor other people's posts? Cause I at least, found the upper portion of that post offensive...
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 19:21   Link #2072
rantaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Are we allow to censor other people's posts? Cause I at least, found the upper portion of that post offensive...
because the word butt? sorry, i don't mean it as an obscene word. i just want to join conversation, and don't know the better phrase.
Old 2012-10-01, 21:04   Link #2073
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
There's nothing wrong with his post.
Old 2012-10-01, 21:06   Link #2074
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
There's nothing wrong with his post.
Darth, you know Chad is very sensitive to the word NTR.
Old 2012-10-01, 21:14   Link #2075
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Darth, you know Chad is very sensitive to the word NTR.
Well he better get used to it. A lot of protagonists are getting netorared recently.
Old 2012-10-01, 21:32   Link #2076
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Well he better get used to it. A lot of protagonists are getting netorared recently.
I like Japanese culture, but there is a clear line in reading for me so my advice to Chad, don't think about and don't look for it then you'll be fine.
Old 2012-10-01, 21:38   Link #2077
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
I like Japanese culture, but there is a clear line in reading for me so my advice to Chad, don't think about and don't look for it then you'll be fine.
Well, there's two other series where you and I both read that has NTR right now.
Old 2012-10-01, 21:40   Link #2078
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Well, there's two other series where you and I both read that has NTR right now.
True, but I don't read them and I ignore their existence. That is someone's fetish not mine, mine is Lingerie from Victoria Secret so I am focus there.
Old 2012-10-01, 22:49   Link #2079
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Do I even want to know? Actually, yes, so I can purge myself of them...
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 23:17   Link #2080
Undertaker

NTR, that a nice three little letter......

can't believe that's the first comment I made coming back to this thread after a few weeks...

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem