Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-12-04, 00:27   Link #4421
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Why do people still think that having 0 deaths in aram is a good thing?
Agreed. Suiciding at the turret without giving them the kill is so much more satisfying. You want my killing spree bounty? Try and get it now that I have items lols. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 12:10   Link #4422
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Liam instantly makes it the best opening. XD
Old 2013-12-10, 12:44   Link #4423
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

22/2/15 with Himerdinger

Why don't people autolock or autoban him is beyond me. So far I literally beat anyone on the lane except a highly trained Zigg. The Red Turret (R+Q) does absurd amount of damage.

And junglers trying to gank the Donger are now known as FREE FOOD.
Old 2013-12-10, 23:47   Link #4424
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
22/2/15 with Himerdinger

Why don't people autolock or autoban him is beyond me. So far I literally beat anyone on the lane except a highly trained Zigg. The Red Turret (R+Q) does absurd amount of damage.

And junglers trying to gank the Donger are now known as FREE FOOD.
Because Faker, xPeke, Bjergsen, Alex Ich and co. haven't made it TRENDY yet.

People are way more intimidated by Riven, Shyvana, Mundo and Evelynn at present.

If Heimerdinger appears in this week's OGN matches, it'll be in fashion and all over the place by New Year's.
Old 2013-12-11, 01:25   Link #4425
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
If Heimerdinger appears in this week's OGN matches, it'll be in fashion and all over the place by New Year's.
I am more curious if sivir will show against the safe mobility trinity of ADC that ogn has been running (luc/cait/ez almost the only adcs picked in ogn atm).
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 01:50   Link #4426
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
For some reason Korea doesn't give a fuck about Jinx, whilst on NA and EU she's like the top pick adc.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 04:13   Link #4427
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I am more curious if sivir will show against the safe mobility trinity of ADC that ogn has been running (luc/cait/ez almost the only adcs picked in ogn atm).
Sivir is permaban in OGN, no?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 04:48   Link #4428
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Sivir got played twice last week and crushed. It should go back to permaban. But Riven, Shyvana, Lucian, Nidalee, Syndra and Gragas get higher priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat View Post
For some reason Korea doesn't give a fuck about Jinx, whilst on NA and EU she's like the top pick adc.
Lucian is a sieger and The Culling offers a rapid burst to siege or fight along with mobility. Jinx requires more protection and is an objective masher along with a teamfight skillset that requires more timing and caution than Lucian. The kind of peeling or frontline distraction that Jinx requires but Lucian doesn't isn't in fashion atm. Also, Jinx can be shut down by Ezreal, Thresh, Blitzcrank, Lucian, Vayne. Lucian can poke with relative safety. Jinx has to take more risks to get favourable trades. Which somewhat limits the supports you can pair with her.

Korea probably will use Jinx eventually - they usually take more time to find more favourable team lineups/lane matchups. Koreans generally like fast pushing but safe duo lanes. Jinx is just about the fastest pusher but nowhere near the safest.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2013-12-11 at 06:08.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 10:47   Link #4429
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Because Faker, xPeke, Bjergsen, Alex Ich and co. haven't made it TRENDY yet.

People are way more intimidated by Riven, Shyvana, Mundo and Evelynn at present.

I can effectively say the Donger can counter all 4 of those guys with ease. People just don't realize that

1) Heim can auto-farm. Even a bronze guy like me can get 200 CS with my eyes closed and 3 turrets.

2) Heim can siege right outside your tower. Much to the dismay of all mids. I can literally place 3 turrets before the game starts right outside your tower range, collect farm, while leave you farm under your tower. Chase me? Try to TOWER DIVE me at level 1.

3) Destruction of Heim turrets is fairly pointless pass level 3, totally useless pass level 9. Furthermore, a turret cost 20 mana, so anyone who try to nuke it down would waste a net loss of 50-100 mana, not to mention counter-poke from heim's missile barrage.

4) Junglers pale at the thought of ganking heim. More often or not result a double kill instead from turrets. Pass level 6 without blowing flash to gank heim is nearly impossible. He can just sit R+Q and sit on his big red turret that hit like a truck. In mid game period heim can easily go 1vs2 or 1vs3 easy.

5) Z's Hourglass is renamed TROLLGLASS in Dinger's honor.

Yesterday I made a Evelyn (who is stupid enough to go mid) by push her pass her tower, killed the voli that tried to gank me, then push all the way to inhib. I literally 1v5 his team by holding my turrets right out side inner turret and farm. When they finally got me, I pick up 2 kills before dying.
Old 2013-12-11, 11:04   Link #4430
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

It doesn't change the fact that Heimer is fairly squishy without any escapes. Assassins like Fizz should do fairly well against him as well as poke heavy mids with decent range (Orianna), specially when jungler comes to help.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 11:11   Link #4431
Kreceir

There is already Yasuo Genderswap fanart, Its a little bit on the nsfw that I can't post it.
Old 2013-12-11, 11:24   Link #4432
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
It doesn't change the fact that Heimer is fairly squishy without any escapes. Assassins like Fizz should do fairly well against him as well as poke heavy mids with decent range (Orianna), specially when jungler comes to help.
And there is why he hasn't been played in the pro scene yet. He will be focused and hunted from the opening second. Sure he can handle 1v1. What about 2v1 or 3v1 pushes early? What if the enemy team freezes his lane well beyond his 2nd turret if he gets ganged on early?

No one is disputing Heimer's current power from mid game onwards. Heimer is a decent pick in solo queue. But in a meta on the pro scene where junglers help out mid the most and duo lanes love to 2v1 mid, don't get your hopes up on seeing Heimer too much.
Old 2013-12-11, 12:30   Link #4433
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
And there is why he hasn't been played in the pro scene yet. He will be focused and hunted from the opening second. Sure he can handle 1v1. What about 2v1 or 3v1 pushes early? What if the enemy team freezes his lane well beyond his 2nd turret if he gets ganged on early?

No one is disputing Heimer's current power from mid game onwards. Heimer is a decent pick in solo queue. But in a meta on the pro scene where junglers help out mid the most and duo lanes love to 2v1 mid, don't get your hopes up on seeing Heimer too much.

Ah, actually, so far I countered Jax, Voli, Shvanya, Talon, ammu and Vi as mid-Jungle gank as early as level 4. Their best performance usually involve successfully ganking me and one die. Worst case has been they gank me and BOTH dies and I still lived.

Why? Because as soon as they close into melee range, all Heimer has to do is drop the genade right under his feet for the stun, a missile strike (focus shot) and all 3 turrets going auto and a ignite.

Only way to counter that is mid was able to remove his turrets down to 1-2 before the jungle exit the bush. But once Heimer hit level 4 or higher where his he can make turrets pretty fast, he can just save the kits and drop one beneath his feet and is a serious threat.

As of right now, I see the best way to counter heimer are:

1) Cait/Trist mid. As heretical as it sounds, she out range the towers and can easily pick them off without burning a god ton of mana.

2) Camp the mid map right before the game starts--Early game heim can only carry one kit. However, most players are protecting their blue so they let me drop 3 kits uncontested. Once that happens, the battle already swing in my way.

3) Zigg or Syndra mid. The first hurts like hell, then second is between hurt like hell and merely troublesome.
Old 2013-12-11, 13:06   Link #4434
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
There is already Yasuo Genderswap fanart, Its a little bit on the nsfw that I can't post it.
Saw it, LoL'd a bit (get it? hawr hawr hawr)
Old 2013-12-11, 14:31   Link #4435
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
OGN globally bans new and reworked champions for 4 weeks typically. So sivir only recently allowed. So she hasn't been banned by teams much yet.

No idea why they didn't think taric should be impacted by this rule given his huge power curve change with the new passive .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 16:03   Link #4436
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Syndra vs Heimer is pretty funny since she can just throw his turrets away. Anyway try surviving a Vi+Orianna gank once they're both 6.
Old 2013-12-11, 16:22   Link #4437
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Syndra vs Heimer is pretty funny since she can just throw his turrets away. Anyway try surviving a Vi+Orianna gank once they're both 6.
Ori/Vi Gank isn't very scary. I did get killed, but I picked off Vi and heavily wounded Ori. Though she would indeed be a good counter to heimer.

I think a lot of people just don't realize Heimer's Q+R does insane damage. Most ppl I seen playing the donger all goes off doing the missile barrage thing, which while is insanely powerful, also easy to avoid.

Also, I <3 facing Fizz. Watching him dive into me and die is just beautiful. Kass on other hand is somewhat more troublesome because his long silence Q. While I have harder time facing him, I could still Tower Rush him out the lane.

I think I finally realized how OP I am when a Teemo player told me heimerdonger is the most annoying hero in the game.

edit: Just looking at the raw number alone, assuming the Heimer, sucking air and got 3 Dorans at level 6, he would do at least 400 dmg to a charging Vi using the Red turret (hitting Vi exactly once with Laser and regular shot). And there goes 1/2-1/3 of Vi's HP @ level 6. Assuming all three tower are firing, VI would die before she finish her ult. And that is assuming heimer don't just nade Vi once she reach him and tack a ignite for lolz.

Once Heimer reach Trollglass, Vi might well go look camp a different lane.
Old 2013-12-12, 00:24   Link #4438
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

This is going to become a staple for picks and bans on the pro scene...
Old 2013-12-12, 08:19   Link #4439
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yasuo takes a lot of skill, but it forces the other people to have some skill against him.
Old 2013-12-12, 16:21   Link #4440
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Wind wall is a contender to be one of the most useful spells in the game.

Tags
league of legends, lol