AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-12, 01:58   Link #141
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Kotori use the *San* with Tsubaki and from what i remember *San* it's use with girl(some one correct me if i'm wrong).Otherwise she would use the *kun* .Or at least I see most of the time use San with girl and Kun with boy.
I don't remember what anime I watch before in the past however I saw a girl address as "-kun" at that time furthermore it's not a gender bender so throw away your trap theory....
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 01:59   Link #142
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
Kotori use the *San* with Tsubaki and from what i remember *San* it's use with girl(some one correct me if i'm wrong).Otherwise she would use the *kun* .Or at least I see most of the time use San with girl and Kun with boy.
It has nothing to do with the gender
-san is a title of respect added to a name, it can be used with both male and female names, and with either surnames or given names.
- kun is used to address men who are younger or the same age as the speaker; a male might address female inferiors by "kun," usually in schools or companies
Old 2012-07-12, 02:14   Link #143
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
It has nothing to do with the gender
-san is a title of respect added to a name, it can be used with both male and female names, and with either surnames or given names.
- kun is used to address men who are younger or the same age as the speaker; a male might address female inferiors by "kun," usually in schools or companies
Thank's now is more clear.
Quote:
I don't remember what anime I watch before in the past however I saw a girl address as "-kun" at that time furthermore it's not a gender bender so throw away your trap theory....
I just say why ,at lest me thought Tsubaki was a girl for this(at least until bodo not explain the thing) and because i remember that Tsubaki being use to girls ,although I remember some one say tha tthe name can be used for man as well.
Also the trap theory(that Sylvie and the other one use Tsubaki)is still possible .Kotori do say in this ch * I guess those two .....really are special to him....*.But knowing how this kind of manga work (normally) i still get the feeling that Tsubaki is a she(no that is metter if is a she or a he).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 02:33   Link #144
kazzuya13

@soji you are in full denial
Old 2012-07-12, 03:18   Link #145
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
Thank's now is more clear.

I just say why ,at lest me thought Tsubaki was a girl for this(at least until bodo not explain the thing) and because i remember that Tsubaki being use to girls ,although I remember some one say tha tthe name can be used for man as well.
Also the trap theory(that Sylvie and the other one use Tsubaki)is still possible .Kotori do say in this ch * I guess those two .....really are special to him....*.But knowing how this kind of manga work (normally) i still get the feeling that Tsubaki is a she(no that is metter if is a she or a he).
Actually Tsubaki is a girl name, since it means camellia flower, on the letter is Hanasaki Tsubaki, so there is no doubt, that person is a girl, Hanasaki si the surname and Tsubaki the given name.
Old 2012-07-12, 04:46   Link #146
ImperialFlameGod8190

hey guys i hate to say this but WHO CARES IF HANASAKI TSUBAKI IS A GUY OR GIRL all that matters it what affect he/she will have on the story
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 10:38   Link #147
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
@soji you are in full denial
Is not being in denial.They do use Tsubaki to bring Sakura back and Sylvie wrote the same thing on the one that she give to Tora. So there is not doub that they use Tsubaki,Sylvie say that Tora will come /fight because what she wrote on the letter.I mean,i think is pretty clear they use Tsubaki to bait him.(for what reson,we not know yet but we will see).
Quote:
Actually Tsubaki is a girl name, since it means camellia flower, on the letter is Hanasaki Tsubaki, so there is no doubt, that person is a girl, Hanasaki si the surname and Tsubaki the given name.
So it's only for female.Thank's for the info ,at least this clear one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
hey guys i hate to say this but WHO CARES IF HANASAKI TSUBAKI IS A GUY OR GIRL all that matters it what affect he/she will have on the story
Agree. And from Tora reaction when he read Sakura letter and what Kotori say....seem to me that her role/effect in the story will be big.
Old 2012-07-12, 19:48   Link #148
kazzuya13

Quote:
I don't think so cause I read in wiki that in cause be use as a surname and a males name too.... Like for example Tsubaki Domyoji, from Boys Over Flowers(Hana Yori Dango)....
Old 2012-07-12, 19:59   Link #149
jonald101

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I don't think so cause I read in wiki that in cause be use as a surname and a males name too.... Like for example Tsubaki Domyoji, from Boys Over Flowers(Hana Yori Dango)....
Tsubaki is the older sister of Tsukasa from Hana Yori Dango
jonald101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 21:26   Link #150
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

2 chapters and 150 replies...

Much love for this manga it seems xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 21:30   Link #151
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonald101 View Post
Tsubaki is the older sister of Tsukasa from Hana Yori Dango
I thought Tsukasa was the onee-san if I was wrong sorry for my mistake
Old 2012-08-03, 13:02   Link #152
ImperialFlameGod8190

well chapter 3 is out and my my this one is rather boring even for me
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 14:29   Link #153
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
just read chapter 3

Man! this guy is more stupid than I think.
He sees a trap, invited to come in, and like a moron...accept
dunno if he have something up to his sleeve or too over confident to his power

Its admirable if he has the former, but despicable if it's the latter...especially if he lose to the "upperclass-slave-chick"

If I'm in his shoes, I'll just trolling her before reject the challenge. Let just say make her strip infront of camera, then do something embarassing, as one of the things she must do to make me consider the challenge
...after that achieved, just walk away with the recording (for blackmail material in case she's try to challenge you again) and reject the challenge
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 17:42   Link #154
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
just read chapter 3

Man! this guy is more stupid than I think.
He sees a trap, invited to come in, and like a moron...accept
dunno if he have something up to his sleeve or too over confident to his power

Its admirable if he has the former, but despicable if it's the latter...especially if he lose to the "upperclass-slave-chick"

If I'm in his shoes, I'll just trolling her before reject the challenge. Let just say make her strip infront of camera, then do something embarassing, as one of the things she must do to make me consider the challenge
...after that achieved, just walk away with the recording (for blackmail material in case she's try to challenge you again) and reject the challenge
You don't get it dont you? He acept because is the only way to gain the info about Tsubaki. This only show us ,that for him Tsubaki or at least info about her are more important that avoid trap or /and fight.Tsubaki and to find out if the one that is behind this is the same person that send the letter to Sakura. I have to admit , I'm really curios to see what happen in ch 4 and what kind of info he will get ...if he win.
Old 2012-08-04, 18:36   Link #155
blade82

of course he 'll gain a new girl and a kiss
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 01:14   Link #156
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
You don't get it dont you? He acept because is the only way to gain the info about Tsubaki. This only show us ,that for him Tsubaki or at least info about her are more important that avoid trap or /and fight.Tsubaki and to find out if the one that is behind this is the same person that send the letter to Sakura. I have to admit , I'm really curios to see what happen in ch 4 and what kind of info he will get ...if he win.
He still hasn't confirm it credibility, there's a possibility that it just a scam to steal his information/kiss. If he want Tsubaki that much then he shouldn't risk his kiss/information like a gambler newbie, since it's his precious/invaluable assets for the exchange.
Info about Tsubaki gone missing can be found by either one of the bad guy (if we take advanced technology caused by the monument into account)..or may be his own sister (?) spill it out accidentally

In Marketing terms, he should have advantage in bargain position, and didn't just put all his coins in the table like an idiot in gambling

may be he will gain the girl three size, as well as their period calendar XD
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 02:30   Link #157
Soji

surerman@ Again this just confirm how important she is for him . While i can agree with what you say, the fact not change that for Tora this is a chance that is worth to take. or at least this is what i think.
Old 2012-09-02, 17:53   Link #158
Breimoon

Quote:
I not think he will lose. I start to get the feeling that one of the reason that he avoid to fight is to avoid the danger to give the data to other people. (other what ever there is inside the tiger costume and what ever happen that day).So he will probally try to win every fight he force to fight.
i think the same. If data means power , fighting is not the only way to become stronger but the faster. He is trying to bring back the girl to a normal human being (i think) so he is trying to gather all the data without risks and when she is back to normal he will tell others about it.Probably in this fight n99 will try her best not to win but to destroy the mask
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 21:25   Link #159
XFire
150% done

I'm getting strong "Chosen Few" vibes from the thirteen Human forms that the uppity girl mentioned in chapter 1. Somehow I doubt any one but the top ten could actually fight the MC if he got serious.
Old 2012-09-23, 14:50   Link #160
XFire
150% done

Does it count as double post with more than twenty days between posts?

Anyway, new chapter came out, sister is a brocon as expected.

And Sylvie apparently wants to revive the dead.

Tags
fantasy, harem