AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2007-08-08, 20:49   Link #201
Ratix

Send a message via AIM to Ratix Send a message via MSN to Ratix
Hmmm... That girl from the DS game?

Interesting <_<... At least I played it not understanding what happened lol. Anyhow its a mistes from what I read, not a tomogara.
Ratix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 21:17   Link #202
Devard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
Caught this interesting spoiler of the beginning of the second season on MOON PHASE today:
Spoiler for the beginning of 2nd season:
Hm, I was hoping that it would start off with the tenth novel, but I guess not...Maybe they're just dropping the events of the tenth novel completely? Who knows.

As an aside, do you have a direct link to the news report? I can't seem to find it.
Devard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 21:46   Link #203
alvinkhorfire

A fighting scene is a good way to kickstart the season 2, just what happened in Season 1, I think. After that, the series can continue on with the tenth novel or whatever left behind in previous novel.
alvinkhorfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 23:29   Link #204
ElementSun

Man, I hope we get to see yuji fight now.

There was that slight glimmer of hope in episode 24 when he picked up that German Broad Sword... but then that was extinguished in half a second.
ElementSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 01:31   Link #205
cyth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devard View Post
As an aside, do you have a direct link to the news report? I can't seem to find it.
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/moonphase/20070808#p8 (enter it once more after the page loads if the browser doesn't jump right to the news post)
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 17:48   Link #206
raposo

im not sure, but i guess there is a novel or manga that goes a lot more advanced then the end of 1st season.
i was wondering if there is gonna be something new on yuji, i mean not just being a helper of shana on giving her more power (something like power that allows him to fight alone). can someone tell me just that?
raposo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 23:57   Link #207
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devard View Post
Hm, I was hoping that it would start off with the tenth novel, but I guess not...Maybe they're just dropping the events of the tenth novel completely? Who knows.

Maybe they'll save that for another movie or OVA. I'd love to see it too though.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 11:15   Link #208
alvinkhorfire

raposo
I don't want to put any spoilers from the novel. But judging on on the way Yuji can use blutsauger well and has learnt from Shana on how to control the power of existence, I am sure that he will be strong enough to fight alone soon.
Old 2007-08-10, 14:11   Link #209
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
raposo
I don't want to put any spoilers from the novel. But judging on on the way Yuji can use blutsauger well and has learnt from Shana on how to control the power of existence, I am sure that he will be strong enough to fight alone soon.
Are you telling me that Yuji will be a badass one day? THAT ROCKS!
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 18:53   Link #210
Shana

And the bigger

Can anyone translate this scan, I'm pretty sure I saw a date >_<
Old 2007-08-11, 12:53   Link #211
alvinkhorfire

If the anime stays faithful to the novel, we will see Yuji becomes stronger.
Old 2007-08-11, 21:09   Link #212
schiffer
Born Insain
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to schiffer
I cant wait to see this second season, it will be great.
schiffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 23:12   Link #213
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Would expect Yuuji to become more useful in the future. After all the guy showed some ability at the end of the first season and they would want it to stay interesting and him helping would do that. Myself am interested in seeing this silver enemy of Margery Daw. Seems like one hell of a tough guy and someone who could be the center of something major in the story.
Old 2007-08-12, 00:16   Link #214
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Would expect Yuuji to become more useful in the future. After all the guy showed some ability at the end of the first season and they would want it to stay interesting and him helping would do that. Myself am interested in seeing this silver enemy of Margery Daw. Seems like one hell of a tough guy and someone who could be the center of something major in the story.
Well the poster before here already said that Yuji would become stronger, although i not sure if he has enough powers of existence to be helpful to shana while at the same time be strong himself.

also reguarding the silver enemy of Margery Daw, let's just say you'll be pleasantly surprised, but no spoilers for now..
Old 2007-08-12, 00:51   Link #215
SSkyy
Readily Apparant

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Well the poster before here already said that Yuji would become stronger, although i not sure if he has enough powers of existence to be helpful to shana while at the same time be strong himself.
Yeah, I agree. Being able to refresh his power of existence at midnight doesn't necessarily make him useful in combat. Yuji can only use his power of existence sparingly to ensure that he has enough to last till midnight. Looking back at season 1, every time his power of existence is refreshed, the flame was tiny and already flickering, indicating that he doesn't have a large capacity of power of existence.

Unless, by "becoming stronger", you mean that Yuji is actually increasing his capacity?
Old 2007-08-12, 01:43   Link #216
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah there is a limit to what Yuji can do. If he wants to serve as a battery for Shana then he'd have to hold back on doing anything himself that would use up that power of existence. Unless of course he could be useful in combat on his own even if it wasn't for a long period and Shana didn't necessarily need the boost.

At any rate I'm excited about this getting going. Didn't watch the first series as it was being released with some others. Just heard about it and saw it on a blog then went on the journey of tracking down episodes. So this should be a good one no matter how you slice it.
Old 2007-08-12, 06:18   Link #217
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
is there a picture of this new girl?
Old 2007-08-12, 06:23   Link #218
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
is there a picture of this new girl?
We have 2 new girls
Old 2007-08-12, 06:26   Link #219
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Both then.
Old 2007-08-12, 07:21   Link #220
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
I recall seeing the green-haired lass 'involved' with Yuuji in one of those novels...Not sure what their story is, though.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, sequel, shounen, supernatural