AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-02-28, 18:42   Link #5481
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Well, we did have an angel avoiding being touched by his right hand at all costs. However, in the end he never touched her, so we don't know what would have happened had he done so.

Regardless, there always comes a point when fans start to over think things, and I think you kinda reached that point there with the 'he should have destroyed the universe 'cause he's touching it' thing.

As for weaknesses, the arm itself is his weakness. He only has his right arm, nothing else. As long as it doesn't touch his right arm, anything can hurt him. Dragon's Breath destroyed a good part of his brain, Kaoiri's wires nearly cut him to pieces, Izzard incapacitated, shot and cut him, Accelerator was using him as a pinball... Really, it's only because of plotwriting that Touma is even alive at all. And that's in his own series. The Nanoha cast has it even easier, Nanoha... heck Teana can attack from all sides using Accel Shooter or Crossfire respectively, and Subaru could tear him to shreds, even if he can probably blick her IS, her Cyborg strength is purely mechanical.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 00:29   Link #5482
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Meanwhile, it's very easy to find a good deal of reasons virtually devoid of plotholes to send the Nahoha cast to Academy City. Index, Academy City and its advanced Psychic programs, the Angel Fall incident and so on and so on.
More elaboration in a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
The trouble with that is that if you send the Nanoha Cast to Academy city, then Academy City IS going to then develop Transdimensional travel

the moment they know it's possible, some person or group or other is going to try it...

and when they succeed?

the Bureau categorically does not like Outies...

I can't see Academy city kowtowing to Bureau rule though...

hence, it's War!
Not like the Bureau is gonna come through the front door! That's just going to contravene Article 8B of the Non-Administrated World Act and destabilize an entire world! Covert operation, like how Chrono and gang operated in S1 and A's.

Though if they tried to develop it, then there's always black ops intervention. But without Tree Diagram it's gonna be a lot slower.

Quote:
Well, we did have an angel avoiding being touched by his right hand at all costs. However, in the end he never touched her, so we don't know what would have happened had he done so.

Regardless, there always comes a point when fans start to over think things, and I think you kinda reached that point there with the 'he should have destroyed the universe 'cause he's touching it' thing.
Which is why I sense a mortal link, hinged on Imagine Breaker, professed that both sides only know a bit of the whole picture...

...after all, because that Imagine Breaker exists, and works as it should in Toumaverse, that shows Toumaverse magic and esp aren't very different and something connects them such that he doesn't blow the world he's touching up. Canon has not revealed everything, and the fact that Imagine Breaker is catalogued but not understood by one side and completely missed out on the other, the fact that Rank 0 exists... Canon itself can be doubted. The truth is still out there. As such, as much as the thought of God and the Angels actually being just really really powerful and interactive illusions erks you, it's not above a Japanese writer.

In other words, everyone's doing some form of lesser Ars Magna, from espers replacing reality with their own delusions, to mages casting spells from memory, to "God" existing. Only Ars Magna states it in your face (like how I used to do fanon), but because everyone has different perspectives on the subject they go "OMFG he's h4xxing" (and a very familiar reaction for me too).

Once this is settled, we can then see that mages from Nanoverse are different. The Wolkies escape because they are hardcoded by a book which has no imagination, and that magic itself comes from the heart rather than the mind

Quote:
As for weaknesses, the arm itself is his weakness. He only has his right arm, nothing else. As long as it doesn't touch his right arm, anything can hurt him. Dragon's Breath destroyed a good part of his brain, Kaoiri's wires nearly cut him to pieces, Izzard incapacitated, shot and cut him, Accelerator was using him as a pinball... Really, it's only because of plotwriting that Touma is even alive at all. And that's in his own series. The Nanoha cast has it even easier, Nanoha... heck Teana can attack from all sides using Accel Shooter or Crossfire respectively, and Subaru could tear him to shreds, even if he can probably blick her IS, her Cyborg strength is purely mechanical.
Notice how it's all been one-on-one combat thus far. I doubt he'd survive getting ganked by Toumaverse adversaries, much less attacked by a magical riot control force trained in non-lethal combat, or the 100 Belkaneus Adeptess who've mastered the Art of War! He's usually smart enough to start running.

As for my side of when Touma and Nanoha Collide:
Spoiler for To Aru Tsundere no Kaleidoscope:
*burp* That was therapeutic.
Old 2009-03-01, 01:28   Link #5483
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

*facepalms*

<.<
>.>

*continues work on To Aru Nekketsu no Aniki & To Aru Tsundere no Imouto*

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 06:05   Link #5484
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
Yeesh, yeesh, I'll give...

I just wanted to make sure all this was thought out.
Hey, that's what this thread is for isn't it? To take a raw plot and bash it into shape.

Besides, it's been a while since we had a serious discussion like this in Cadia. It's refreshing to know there's still a good discussion to be found when a decent plot passes by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
As such, as much as the thought of God and the Angels actually being just really really powerful and interactive illusions erks you, it's not above a Japanese writer.
I'm not religious, so I don't have problems seeing divine beings interactive illusions.

What does irk me... or rather, what I don't like, is downgrading the power of Imagine Breaker towards Nanohaverse magic. That would kinda make the point of a crossover rather moot, as it would just end up being 'look how superior Nanohaverse magic is!'

I've read a lot of crossovers, and too many of the make the authors favorite the most powerful power. I'd like to avoid that, I want to make a crossover that makes both series follow the same rules, so instead of Nanohaverse magic being somehow resistant towards Imagine Breaker, I'll hold to it being affected just like anything else supernatural.

Because, if you think about it, Nanohaverse magic is also created through the mind of the caster. Sure, the raw energy used may be biological, but in the end it is the mind of the caster that gives form to the spell.

Quote:
Once this is settled, we can then see that mages from Nanoverse are different. The Wolkies escape because they are hardcoded by a book which has no imagination, and that magic itself comes from the heart rather than the mind
I can't say I agree with this. Sure, the wolkies were part of the book, but they were still created by someone, and the book itself very much had a consciousness of its own. Unless you follow the theory that the Wolkies were real people once, but then they were still made programs through the book.

Being a program also doesn't really help, as Touma was able to block Index's attacks when she was being controlled by a defensive program.

Quote:
As for my side of when Touma and Nanoha Collide:
Spoiler for To Aru Tsundere no Kaleidoscope:
*burp* That was therapeutic.
A potential plothole here: Just when did they discover Touma's ability? He hardly ever uses it in public, and the first time the churches became aware of it was after the Index incident. Academy City didn't become aware of it until after the Accelerator incident.

Secondly, just why did the bureau want to take him in? By all means the TSAB has zero rights to 'decide' what to do with him. He's a civilian of earth, an unadministered planet.

Though you raised a point I'm quite curious about myself now.... just when was Academy City founded? *rushes of to the To Aru forum*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
*facepalms*

<.<
>.>

*continues work on To Aru Nekketsu no Aniki & To Aru Tsundere no Imouto*
Yes, join the To Aru crack. You know you want to. :3

Last edited by Keroko; 2009-03-01 at 06:22.
Old 2009-03-01, 07:22   Link #5485
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
What does irk me... or rather, what I don't like, is downgrading the power of Imagine Breaker towards Nanohaverse magic. That would kinda make the point of a crossover rather moot, as it would just end up being 'look how superior Nanohaverse magic is!'

I've read a lot of crossovers, and too many of the make the authors favorite the most powerful power. I'd like to avoid that, I want to make a crossover that makes both series follow the same rules, so instead of Nanohaverse magic being somehow resistant towards Imagine Breaker, I'll hold to it being affected just like anything else supernatural.
Nonono... You are not getting what I'm saying. And for the record I am not favoring Nanoha magic in any way. It's just works on different principles since it came from a different place evolved by different people. I don't expect Rule Breaker to work as well as Imagine Breaker on Toumaverse magic as just much as Imagine Breaker would be less effective on Nanoverse magic. Both would still be terrifying, but not 1-shot techniques.

The key in the issue is that Imagine Breaker itself is so poorly understood, transporting it elsewhere lock stock and barrel is a lot harder without literally breaking something...

...hence why I'm not doing a Toumaverse in Nanoverse but rather a Nanoverse in Toumaverse, told completely from Touma's perspective with a facade in place that conforms to Toumaverse rules because the reverse is just too messy without a full Jack Sparky dossier on what makes Toumaverse tick.

So we either delay the collision, or do it from within its own universe.

Quote:
Because, if you think about it, Nanohaverse magic is also created through the mind of the caster. Sure, the raw energy used may be biological, but in the end it is the mind of the caster that gives form to the spell.
This made me realize I shot myself in the foot. Rule Breaker does the exact same thing as Imagine Breaker except that it has an additional "Trace, ON!" analysis step. I was too focused on what IB was effective on, but what it was actually doing. If IB and RB work in the same way, then both will work on each other's worlds. However, RB is contained from disassembling the world because of that analysis step, allowing the deconstruction to be precisely targeted. Since the same is seen with IB, I can only guess that IB also does that analysis, but it occurs a lot quicker, does it on its own, and takes longer the more complicated the target. It may become so complex (for example the universe, God) that the IB simply does not attempt to compute.

Or the freakiest way is that Imagine Breaker is in fact God's will itself (God's Right Hand of Justice, Gabriel was Left IIRC), and so it will work as it should and not work when appropiate according to the grand plan. This however means that it would be effective on everything under the sun in the appropiate manner except on God. It would be like using Dragon Slave on the Dark Lord. Nothing happens.

Still to be safe, what I said earlier could hold true as well...

Quote:
I can't say I agree with this. Sure, the wolkies were part of the book, but they were still created by someone, and the book itself very much had a consciousness of its own. Unless you follow the theory that the Wolkies were real people once, but then they were still made programs through the book.

Being a program also doesn't really help, as Touma was able to block Index's attacks when she was being controlled by a defensive program.
That thought was incomplete and even now I still have no idea what to make of it...

Quote:
A potential plothole here: Just when did they discover Touma's ability? He hardly ever uses it in public, and the first time the churches became aware of it was after the Index incident. Academy City didn't become aware of it until after the Accelerator incident.
First contact with Touma occured during Railgun manga, or even earlier. Whenever Misaka fought Touma, there'd be some major side-effect from outages to unnatural displays of lightning. Kha registers on scanners as a Rank 1 esper who can materialize small amounts of matter from his mind that he uses as blades, and spends time inside Academy City as a mech repair guy and electrician (his Tracing ability at work). Being called to repair faults gets in the way of his observation of Academy City's development, and so the large number of faults raises some alarms. For most part he was always too late, then he decides to narrow his list down and track the possible candidates causing the outages. He follows Misaka eventually, and that led him to a Touma Radar moment, and then to Touma himself. When he saw that Touma blocked a lightning blast as how he would with Rule Breaker, he filed his report, as it might be of interest.

It never did raise interest. Not until Index showed up and raised Church bells. By then Kha had been shadowing Touma and gathering details about his hand on the side. Anita read the reports when she arrived and it rang a bell. Seeing it in action progressed to red flags, as historically in Ancient Belka, Adepta often were called in to put down unsanctioned individuals with Imagine Breaker.

Kha's very good at covert ops. And even when there's no possibility of hiding near the target, he's got a ShariCam fixed on Touma...

Quote:
Secondly, just why did the bureau want to take him in? By all means the TSAB has zero rights to 'decide' what to do with him. He's a civilian of earth, an unadministered planet.
The Bureau did not decide. Anita acted before they could move. Timeline relative to Midchilda is about MC0073, before StrikerS, when Anita's very suspicious of the Bureau. Her actual assignment (Eyes Only, Burn After Reading type mission from Carym) was to investigate Jail's links to Academy City, and given what she had already uncovered about possible Bureau involvement with Jail, you can't blame her. Once she is certain that Touma had nothing to do with AMF or Gadgets, she let him go...

...then Jail moves his Black Knight.

I just gave another story element away did I...? <_<

Quote:
Though you raised a point I'm quite curious about myself now.... just when was Academy City founded? *rushes of to the To Aru forum*
I thought it was a long while ago. Something like that doesn't pop up overnight and become so accepted or advanced.
Old 2009-03-01, 08:10   Link #5486
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Nonono... You are not getting what I'm saying. And for the record I am not favoring Nanoha magic in any way. It's just works on different principles since it came from a different place evolved by different people. I don't expect Rule Breaker to work as well as Imagine Breaker on Toumaverse magic as just much as Imagine Breaker would be less effective on Nanoverse magic. Both would still be terrifying, but not 1-shot techniques.

The key in the issue is that Imagine Breaker itself is so poorly understood, transporting it elsewhere lock stock and barrel is a lot harder without literally breaking something...

...hence why I'm not doing a Toumaverse in Nanoverse but rather a Nanoverse in Toumaverse, told completely from Touma's perspective with a facade in place that conforms to Toumaverse rules because the reverse is just too messy without a full Jack Sparky dossier on what makes Toumaverse tick.

So we either delay the collision, or do it from within its own universe.
This does not change my point at all. We don't know the inner workings of Imagine Breaker, nor any way to combat is effects. so far it has shown to be capable of canceling anything supernatural, so to say that Nanohaverse magic is more resistant to it would be to place Nanohaverse magic on a higher pedestal.

Yes, you counter that with saying Rule Breaker does the same thing opposite, but there is a key difference, and that difference is that Rule Breaker if fanon, rather then canon. People will know what Imagine Breaker is, and seeing Imagine Breaker being less effective on Nanohaverse magi will make them question"... why didn't Imagine Breaker cancel that spell as usual?" the same does not hold true for Rule Breaker.

Quote:
It never did raise interest. Not until Index showed up and raised Church bells.
Speaking of which, why did Index raise Church bells? Just because her name is similar to a tome of them? I'd expect that to be filed away as coincidence quickl enough...

Quote:
Seeing it in action progressed to red flags, as historically in Ancient Belka, Adepta often were called in to put down unsanctioned individuals with Imagine Breaker.
This would suggest the power is well known, and yet nobody of either side -magic of psychic- has ever heard of the ability.

Quote:
The Bureau did not decide. Anita acted before they could move. Timeline relative to Midchilda is about MC0073, before StrikerS, when Anita's very suspicious of the Bureau. Her actual assignment (Eyes Only, Burn After Reading type mission from Carym) was to investigate Jail's links to Academy City, and given what she had already uncovered about possible Bureau involvement with Jail, you can't blame her. Once she is certain that Touma had nothing to do with AMF or Gadgets, she let him go...
Another plothole here. By he time of MC 73, Jail is virtually of Mid's radar. There certainly isn't a reason for the Saint Church to investigate him, as any clue they do have is Bureau business, not the Churches. Bureau involvement with Jail was even more a secret. In fact, it didn't leak out until after the JS incident.

You'd be better of by taking a page out of Storm's book and having her label Touma as a potential threat to Familiars and other magical constructs. Though you'd still need an excuse for her to take him away like that...
Old 2009-03-01, 11:20   Link #5487
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
This does not change my point at all. We don't know the inner workings of Imagine Breaker, nor any way to combat is effects. so far it has shown to be capable of canceling anything supernatural, so to say that Nanohaverse magic is more resistant to it would be to place Nanohaverse magic on a higher pedestal.

Yes, you counter that with saying Rule Breaker does the same thing opposite, but there is a key difference, and that difference is that Rule Breaker if fanon, rather then canon. People will know what Imagine Breaker is, and seeing Imagine Breaker being less effective on Nanohaverse magi will make them question"... why didn't Imagine Breaker cancel that spell as usual?" the same does not hold true for Rule Breaker.
Argh alright, it works both ways. Saves my breath a whole lot.

Quote:
Speaking of which, why did Index raise Church bells? Just because her name is similar to a tome of them? I'd expect that to be filed away as coincidence quickl enough...
I clean forgot that Index was being "chased" by Necessarius, that they have entered Academy City and both are enough to have Belkaneus send agents into the city. It's better to start involvement then, that Necessarius seems to be after a Lost Logia called Index, but that Index turns out to be a person. So they stand down, but don't withdraw from the city. As events progress, Anita suddenly arrests Touma then lets him go, then the rest of the arc happens.

Quote:
This would suggest the power is well known, and yet nobody of either side -magic of psychic- has ever heard of the ability.
The Tokiha family's Black Library has many weird books cataloguing the strangest things, and this girl had them for bedtime stories. I have to admit, I've cast Anita as the obligatory know-it-all top-of-the-class girl who serves as an Eureka!-type plot device in all my fics, and this is just the latest occurance. So much so that if you got a question about anything, ask Anita first. It might save you a trip to the Infinite Library.

Fact: this happens IRL, and I annoyed her to hell for it when we were in class. <_<

Quote:
Another plothole here. By he time of MC 73, Jail is virtually of Mid's radar. There certainly isn't a reason for the Saint Church to investigate him, as any clue they do have is Bureau business, not the Churches. Bureau involvement with Jail was even more a secret. In fact, it didn't leak out until after the JS incident.
It's a really long story spanning 6 years of development on Nanoverse side (its a side quest across 3 fics, and some characters have been killed in the process!), but bottomline is, by MC 0073 Anita and the Ultimarines, Kha, Artei, Arisa and other members of der Kleriker's vigilante corp, and Carym know that Jail exists and that he is the Bureau's pet. However, it is inconclusive at best, and they have no idea where he is.

As such, they are still building their case from their end by MC 0073. They don't even breathe a word to the Aces lest they become bigger target boards than they already are. This fits into the scheme of things from the Nanohaverse side, but it is not needed for the Toumaverse side, which is a lot simpler and more fun since they don't need to know everything. A new villain seems to be after Index, but the actual target will astound everyone!

Stop making me giveaway plot elements! Your turning the thread into a Khegami Magazine!!! >_<

Quote:
You'd be better of by taking a page out of Storm's book and having her label Touma as a potential threat to Familiars and other magical constructs. Though you'd still need an excuse for her to take him away like that...
Yes still doesn't warrant her taking him away like that, but I'll take it. Makes for even more WTF for Touma. But rest assured it's an excuse and the real reason will come to light after she lets him go.
Old 2009-03-01, 12:13   Link #5488
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

@Keroko: Actually regards the Hotblooded Aniki and Tsundere Imouto, not sure where to go with them.

Probably just use it as chapter titles...

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 13:00   Link #5489
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
@Keroko: Actually regards the Hotblooded Aniki and Tsundere Imouto, not sure where to go with them.

Probably just use it as chapter titles...
Nonsense! The delicious crack appeals you! Search your feelings, you know it is true!

Quote:
I clean forgot that Index was being "chased" by Necessarius, that they have entered Academy City and both are enough to have Belkaneus send agents into the city. It's better to start involvement then, that Necessarius seems to be after a Lost Logia called Index, but that Index turns out to be a person. So they stand down, but don't withdraw from the city. As events progress, Anita suddenly arrests Touma then lets him go, then the rest of the arc happens.
Yes, that works a lot better. With Index background, the confusion is understandable.

Quote:
The Tokiha family's Black Library has many weird books cataloguing the strangest things, and this girl had them for bedtime stories. I have to admit, I've cast Anita as the obligatory know-it-all top-of-the-class girl who serves as an Eureka!-type plot device in all my fics, and this is just the latest occurance. So much so that if you got a question about anything, ask Anita first. It might save you a trip to the Infinite Library.
Yes, but... wouldn't it be better for Anita to decide that his ability is a natural form of Rule Breaker? So far the series seems to be suggesting that Touma's Imagine Breaker is the first of its kind, so having Anita mysteriously know about it is awkward.

Quote:
It's a really long story spanning 6 years of development on Nanoverse side (its a side quest across 3 fics, and some characters have been killed in the process!), but bottomline is, by MC 0073 Anita and the Ultimarines, Kha, Artei, Arisa and other members of der Kleriker's vigilante corp, and Carym know that Jail exists and that he is the Bureau's pet. However, it is inconclusive at best, and they have no idea where he is.

As such, they are still building their case from their end by MC 0073. They don't even breathe a word to the Aces lest they become bigger target boards than they already are. This fits into the scheme of things from the Nanohaverse side, but it is not needed for the Toumaverse side, which is a lot simpler and more fun since they don't need to know everything. A new villain seems to be after Index, but the actual target will astound everyone!
M'okay, passable.

Quote:
Stop making me giveaway plot elements! Your turning the thread into a Khegami Magazine!!! >_<
And I will make you reveal everything until I get a satisfactory explanation. >:3

That, or actually write it. That way you'll get less dissection (isn't that right, ATC? )
Old 2009-03-01, 13:22   Link #5490
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Yes, that works a lot better. With Index background, the confusion is understandable.
At least that gets out of the way...

Quote:
Yes, but... wouldn't it be better for Anita to decide that his ability is a natural form of Rule Breaker? So far the series seems to be suggesting that Touma's Imagine Breaker is the first of its kind, so having Anita mysteriously know about it is awkward.
First of its kind? After meeting Index for the first time, as she left she told Touma the skill's name and function and how it tied into his rampant misfortune. That certainly does not look like first of its kind... And it was what led me to guess that Rule Breaker and Imagine Breaker could be related, and that Imagine Breaker itself could be a catalogued Rare Skill.

Quote:
M'okay, passable.
KISS I know. But I naturally connect everything up so... Just need to have a duality of complexity to appease reader and writer.

Quote:
And I will make you reveal everything until I get a satisfactory explanation. >:3
Ah such misfotune.

Quote:
That, or actually write it. That way you'll get less dissection (isn't that right, ATC? )
Not gonna happen any time soon either cos I'd have to stop WoWing first. I have 2 more 80s to go, and they are in their 30s atm. And then I still have a rogue and pally to level from 1...
Old 2009-03-01, 13:47   Link #5491
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Not gonna happen any time soon either cos I'd have to stop WoWing first. I have 2 more 80s to go, and they are in their 30s atm. And then I still have a rogue and pally to level from 1...
Ah, the great addiction...

Then again, I ain't got any room to talk about that.

And about 15 minutes from now, I'm officially 22! *goes off to wolf down more cake* and it isn't a lie! :3
LimitedEternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 14:03   Link #5492
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Happy Birthday then

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 14:04   Link #5493
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post

And about 15 minutes from now, I'm officially 22! *goes off to wolf down more cake* and it isn't a lie! :3
/me cracks his knuckles.

You ready for this? No? Too bad~

/me PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH! LE-kun 22 times.

/me hands back LE-kun's blood.
Old 2009-03-01, 14:59   Link #5494
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
First of its kind? After meeting Index for the first time, as she left she told Touma the skill's name and function and how it tied into his rampant misfortune. That certainly does not look like first of its kind... And it was what led me to guess that Rule Breaker and Imagine Breaker could be related, and that Imagine Breaker itself could be a catalogued Rare Skill.
She told hem how she thought it worked. Remember, she outright denied the existence of Touma's ability the first time he mentioned it. Even going as far as letting him destroy her primary defense, because she plainly believed it wouldn't work. If she knew of the existence of such an ability, she never would have even thought about taking that risk. And with over 100.000 tomes and grimoires memorized, if such a significant ability was known, it would surely have been cataloged. Yet neither the magical nor the Psychic side knows anything about it.

Quote:
KISS I know. But I naturally connect everything up so... Just need to have a duality of complexity to appease reader and writer.
I know, I tend to do that too. Remember the 'Keroko = Vivio's prototype' debacle?

Quote:
Ah such misfotune.
>:3

Quote:
I got bored of WoW again. Now I'm playing EVE. Such a great game for casuals, I can log in for a few minutes, do some things and still progress in the game. Passive skill training is <3

Quote:

Congratulations then.
Old 2009-03-01, 15:01   Link #5495
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
/me cracks his knuckles.

ggghhhhhcccccckkkkk...*dies and bursts into flame T_T*
Old 2009-03-01, 16:59   Link #5496
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:

At least you were just punched.

*juggles knives*

:3
Old 2009-03-01, 22:11   Link #5497
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:

LE-Sashimi anyone~~~

Quote:
She told hem how she thought it worked. Remember, she outright denied the existence of Touma's ability the first time he mentioned it. Even going as far as letting him destroy her primary defense, because she plainly believed it wouldn't work. If she knew of the existence of such an ability, she never would have even thought about taking that risk. And with over 100.000 tomes and grimoires memorized, if such a significant ability was known, it would surely have been cataloged. Yet neither the magical nor the Psychic side knows anything about it.
Egads. That was my main clue. D= Then its how similar to Rule Breaker and Gadget AMF then.

Quote:
I know, I tend to do that too. Remember the 'Keroko = Vivio's prototype' debacle?
But you don't have transdimensional delusions.

Quote:
>=3
What's up with Kerokero... >_>

Quote:
I got bored of WoW again. Now I'm playing EVE. Such a great game for casuals, I can log in for a few minutes, do some things and still progress in the game. Passive skill training is <3
I wonder what kind of game pays you to be offline... It only means that when you start out you'd have to spend so much time offline.
Old 2009-03-02, 12:38   Link #5498
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
/me cracks his knuckles.

Hey, you forgot one last, stronger one for good luck
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 13:57   Link #5499
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:

Ah didn't saw that one.

A little late but: Happy Birthday!
Feeling old already?

Mine was last month. ^^

Hm... I'm still writing on part 8 of my main story.
It's not very long but I find myself rewriting parts again and again.

Well as long I feel more statisfied with the edited parts, everything is good I guess.

As soon as I finish this one I will concentrate on the next chapter of Nightfall.

Last edited by Kyral; 2009-03-02 at 14:30.
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 17:46   Link #5500
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Ah didn't saw that one.

A little late but: Happy Birthday!
Feeling old already?

Mine was last month. ^^

Hm... I'm still writing on part 8 of my main story.
It's not very long but I find myself rewriting parts again and again.

Well as long I feel more statisfied with the edited parts, everything is good I guess.

As soon as I finish this one I will concentrate on the next chapter of Nightfall.
Honestly my response to birthdays 15 through 22 has been "I don't feel any different."

Dunno if that's good or bad, but there you go.

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content