AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-16, 02:48   Link #4661
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
And later durring the kissing scene the sword descibes itself as ¨[steel] . And passes knowledge to Ena which she passes to Godou about their origins.
Steel doesn't mean he's a heretic god. Susanoo is also a god of steel, but he's a FORMER heretic god. Steel is just an attribute.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 02:51   Link #4662
Mars Mode

No no.

Spoiler for Campione Vol 7 ch 5:

Ama no murakumo is a god on his own which also accompanies Susanoo
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 02:53   Link #4663
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

ama murakumo its like the brothers of son wokung they are subordinate gods . they are gods but follow a more powerful one and also can be used as weapons by them or like in son wokung's case they become part of him =/

i think that would be a better way to understand it right??
Old 2012-10-16, 02:55   Link #4664
Mars Mode

But he is also a God on his own. Which is the reason why he can act freely.
Old 2012-10-16, 03:02   Link #4665
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
But he is also a God on his own. Which is the reason why he can act freely.
That definition can be interpreted in a different number of ways. Sun Wukong's bros, by definition, can also be gods on their own. They were genuine gods before they even became his bros. Zhu Bajie for example, was the Field Marshal of Heaven and Commander in Chief of 100,000 gods.The other brother was a general in service of Heaven.
Old 2012-10-16, 03:07   Link #4666
Mars Mode

If you say they could act freely then it is diferent. They were dependent of the divine power of Sun Wukong. And Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi (this name is long I will use AnMnT from here on out if you dont mind) started trashing and taking control of Ena without his masters permission.
Old 2012-10-16, 03:09   Link #4667
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
If you say they could act freely then it is diferent. They were dependent of the divine power of Sun Wukong. And Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi (this name is long I will use AnMnT from here on out if you dont mind) started trashing and taking control of Ena without his masters permission.
Being a subordinate doesn't mean he can't have a certain degree of freedom. Sun Wukong's brothers joke about Sun Wukong in front of him.Another fact you have to notice is that Susanoo didn't order him to NOT to taking control of Ena.
Old 2012-10-16, 03:24   Link #4668
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post

That's only because Lao Hao is a genius at martial arts and magic.Also, I can't see how Lao Hao only having 2 authorities is a legitimate excuse to say that god-farming doesn't work. He would get stronger regardless if he kills more gods.And in addition to that Lao Hao had two centuries of experience to perfect his skill. Godou only has a number of years at most before he faces the strongest steel. The quickest way to level up is to kill as many heretic gods as possible.
I'm not saying it doesn't work and I agree that it might be the fastest way, but making Godou like that will make his character overlap with Voban . I was only giving Luo Cuilian as an example that there is another way to get stronger beside god-farming. Like I said, considering Godou is suppose to be a genius at lady-killing, maybe he should start collecting girls with various useful ability that complement each other instead to get stronger, and maybe learn one or two trick from grandpa to control said harem
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 03:36   Link #4669
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
I'm not saying it doesn't work and I agree that it might be the fastest way, but making Godou like that will make his character overlap with Voban . I was only giving Luo Cuilian as an example that there is another way to get stronger beside god-farming. Like I said, considering Godou is suppose to be a genius at lady-killing, maybe he should start collecting girls with various useful ability that complement each other instead to get stronger, and maybe learn one or two trick from grandpa to control said harem
By the way, I forgot to mention, Lao Hao actually has
Spoiler for vol 12:
, but that is irrelevant.
Old 2012-10-16, 03:38   Link #4670
Mars Mode

Yes my example was bad. What I mean is he does not dependent on the divine power of Susanoo. And he can act freely. So he is a God who choose to follow Susanoo. While a Subordinate God depends on the divine power of his summoner. Examples Sun Wukong. Circe.

Yes we know he has more (or at least i think we know), because someone spoiled this over here. but was kind enough to not spoil us more to taste it better when the time comes.

But she is just that crazy, having already 200 years of experience she can hold her own just with two authorities not that she needs more.
Old 2012-10-16, 03:41   Link #4671
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Yes my example was bad. What I mean is he does not dependent on the divine power of Susanoo. And he can act freely. So he is a God who choose to follow Susanoo. While a Subordinate God depends on the divine power of his summoner. Examples Sun Wukong. Circe.
He might actually depend on the divine power of Susanoo. No one knows whether Susanoo supplies him magic or not. That role may have been taken over by Godou after he got k.oed.When using techniques from the Kusanagi sword, it drains both the Kusanagis.It is stated that Godou's divine power supply is as abundant as a heretic god's. Yuri was able to block
Spoiler for vol 13:
. Guess how she gets that power from
Spoiler for vol 13:
?

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-16 at 07:40.
Old 2012-10-16, 03:53   Link #4672
Mars Mode

Spoiler for Campione Vol 5 Ch 7:

Spoiler for Campione Vol 5 Epilogue:

He is a partner, he has never been an autorithy. He gained ego when he fought Godou. Before he was of Susanoo now he is free, or who knows the novel has not explained this good enough

Youth maybe? Because there is an ilustration of Godou kissing Yuri in the novel, so my guess is Youth some twisted application of Youth.
Old 2012-10-16, 03:55   Link #4673
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Spoiler for Campione Vol 5 Ch 7:

Spoiler for Campione Vol 5 Epilogue:

He is a partner, he has never been an autorithy. He gained ego when he fought Godou. Before he was of Susanoo now he is free, or who knows the novel has not explained this good enough
Well, there were doubts from other characters as to whether he is a genuine authority.They weren't quite sure what exactly he is.To be honest though, it would have been awesome as hell if only the Kusanagi sword was a girl--RESTIA!RESTIA !RESTIA! Too bad he's a guy....

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-16 at 04:09.
Old 2012-10-16, 04:41   Link #4674
Mars Mode

We have the rights to dream.

Spoiler for Vol 13:
Old 2012-10-16, 04:47   Link #4675
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

and then both swords fighting over godou?? xD

kusanagi sword : ill help my partner !!
circe authority : no ill help godou sama .. ( all lovey dovey .. )
Old 2012-10-16, 04:57   Link #4676
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post

Not sure if there really would be a white sword, nor if it is from Circe's authority, BUT, hope it can actually turn into a human form, preferably a loli human form--EST!EST!EST!

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-16 at 05:24.
Old 2012-10-16, 08:00   Link #4677
kokolores

Quote:
if you wanna put it that way ... then its not the sword .. is the girls ..
without the girls .. he will be dead by now ... they are either retrieving his body when he dies .. or giving him knowledge .. so its not the sword .. its the girls ..

without the girls he will be dead for a long time by now
The girls are Godou's true power. Salvatore is a godly swordsman, Luo Hao a godly martial artist and Godou a godly womanizer. Godou without girls is like Salvatore without weapons.
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 16:28   Link #4678
GundamFan

Quote:

The kusanagi sword was referred to as being a he. So hopefully if Circe's power turns out to be a talking white sword he'll get a little attention maybe Excalibur might turn out to be female too. That would be funny.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 16:37   Link #4679
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
The kusanagi sword was referred to as being a he. So hopefully if Circe's power turns out to be a talking white sword he'll get a little attention maybe Excalibur might turn out to be female too. That would be funny.
Excalibur can't talk. It doesn't have a life of it's own.
Spoiler for vol 10:
Old 2012-10-16, 16:41   Link #4680
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Excalibur can't talk. It doesn't have a life of it's own.
Spoiler for vol 10:
Spoiler for reply:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem