AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-12-18, 05:48   Link #49301
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, I think I'm going to kill CC on both sides myself

But which is which haven't been decided
Old 2013-12-18, 07:23   Link #49302
agetreme
Just another Idiot

After looking around the youtube, I remembered a game I once play.... I think it will make an interesting twist on the Super Solider theme that has been over used:

=

A male IS pilot in all-female IS military group but he can't reveal his gender because.....

Commander: "They don't like guys in their group... which is why you must dress up as a girl."

Super Solider: "What happen if I get caught..."

Commander: "Well...."

*Commander take out some walnuts and a nutcracker*

Commander: "Try not to get caught....or else bad thing happen..."

*Commander crack a nut*

Super Super: "Err... Sir, why are you cracking nuts?

Commander: "Just a demonstration..."

Super Solider: "Of what?!"

Commander: "You know... Painful Stuff?"

*Super Solider gulped*

Super Solider is probably only smart enough to find ways to hide his gender, other than that he is mostly an idiot.

Probably out of irony, he is more perceptive than Ichika and get the subtle hint of things most of the time.

====

Not sure how surreal I am Nemo's story to be....

Surreal as in back-up dancers suddenly appear and start dancing when a character summon his armor.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2013-12-18, 08:11   Link #49303
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Not a bad idea, Agetreme. Remind me of a similar manga about Soccer.

But I wonder... Since the food in ISA is made by the top chefts, would it be dangerous if someone sneaking in for some treat?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 08:51   Link #49304
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

What kind of "treats", Fire?
Old 2013-12-18, 08:58   Link #49305
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Who knows? Maybe somekind of exclusive chocolate that they only give to two person on valentine. One for Ichika, but the another?
Old 2013-12-18, 09:00   Link #49306
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Actually Orimura Shotaro works very well, along with the spontaneous idiocy and all that.

Now to resist the urge to add some very fruity IS into this clogged universe.
Old 2013-12-18, 09:58   Link #49307
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Actually Orimura Shotaro works very well, along with the spontaneous idiocy and all that.

Now to resist the urge to add some very fruity IS into this clogged universe.
I am thinking about something along the line of Iron man:

A capsule (happened to be in form of a fruit/vegetable because....meh, we have flying carrot, why not?) which transport the armor and fall on to the pilot like certain watermelon.

The pilot "wear" (rather the machine put on for him like in Ironman) and once everything is completed, the capsule split open.

Yea.... this is the scene where the backup dancers appear and start dancing.

=

About the Cross-dressing male... the story could take place in same universe as Nemo. Not sure if it would still be interesting considering that it means having two traps in the story....

(Usually there is only one trap in an anime...)
Old 2013-12-18, 10:53   Link #49308
Anime Online

There's a VN and an adapted anime on a cross-dressing male in an all-girls academy: Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru. The VN did so well it was ranked the 2nd best selling PC game in Japan for its time.

As for Infinite Stratos, a cross-dressing male hoping to pass off as a girl would need to have some amount of intelligence to keep his cover safe. There would be a good amount of "thinking on his feet" to act, dress, walk, talk, sit, eat like a girl. So that definitely rules out being as dense as Ichika.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 10:56   Link #49309
demino_hellsin
That one guy

*stumbles onto thread by the ass*

Oh my god! How long has it been since posted? Okay so maybe barely a month which isn't that long but I was indisposed due to real life and warframe. Mostly warframe... And I still can't help imagining Ichika in a warframe fighting back against the harem. Or phantom task getting their hands on female frames like Saryn and Ember.

But my creativity is finally recharging T_T

I just hope I can pry myself away from my frost to do some writing.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 11:23   Link #49310
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post
There's a VN and an adapted anime on a cross-dressing male in an all-girls academy: Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru. The VN did so well it was ranked the 2nd best selling PC game in Japan for its time.

As for Infinite Stratos, a cross-dressing male hoping to pass off as a girl would need to have some amount of intelligence to keep his cover safe. There would be a good amount of "thinking on his feet" to act, dress, walk, talk, sit, eat like a girl. So that definitely rules out being as dense as Ichika.
His level of intellect actually may have more to do with lack of formal education (and lack of common sense) rather than his ability to think on his feet.

His ability to act like a girl is mostly due to having good muscle memory and a hell-spawn female instructor who drill it into his head.

I mentioned before: More perspective than Ichika = notice people getting suspicious = more careful about slip up.

===

So... currently what I had for Male IS pilots:

> (Edelweiss) A rich guy with his own power armor (still undecided if I wanted him to be a really nice person/ a jerk / crazy but probably all three? A Jerk on the outside, a good person on the inside but has crazy antics (like having backup dancers while he put on his power armor))

>(Wei Da) A Chinese pervert who is a bad influence on males.

>A guy (Joan) who looked so much like a girl which even the IS make mistake about for gay joke about Ichika (France.... it make sense for Ichika to be suspicious)

>This guy who had to cross-dress as a girl because the group he is with, hates males and a terrible fate awaits him if they find out. (German due to being the only known nation in IS with Super Solider project)

Sound good so far. The ratio of Males to female IS pilots seemed all right. Might drop the Chinese IS pilot in flavor of reducing the probability of male IS pilot.

As for Nemo's machine, going back to some basic concept: Mostly Support unit....that play dirty.
Old 2013-12-18, 12:14   Link #49311
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post

Mizuho is the ultimate trap, his body shape changes at will. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 21:04   Link #49312
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
I am thinking about something along the line of Iron man:

A capsule (happened to be in form of a fruit/vegetable because....meh, we have flying carrot, why not?) which transport the armor and fall on to the pilot like certain watermelon.

The pilot "wear" (rather the machine put on for him like in Ironman) and once everything is completed, the capsule split open.
Will pilot have to catch the Suika Arm capsule, or will it land behind him and the pilot will do a nasty backflip?
Old 2013-12-18, 21:51   Link #49313
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Mizuho is the ultimate trap, his body shape changes at will. xD
Instructor: "Oh, that was a secret makeup technique passed down from generation to generation."

Everybody: "......."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Will pilot have to catch the Suika Arm capsule, or will it land behind him and the pilot will do a nasty backflip?
Depends on situation. If he wanted a fast equip, he just let the capsule drop on him (the capsule is hollow in the center).

Other method is mostly for show. (e.g. bouncing capsule or him doing backflip in.)

===
Edit:

About the Cross-dress guy.....

Now I just need a good excuse to force him into the group.
Old 2013-12-18, 22:30   Link #49314
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

More day, more snippet:

Quote:
"Baka Onii-chan, you made us stranded on this island!"

"Hey, it isn't mine, but your fault, Madoka! It was you who wanted to visit this place!"

"... If not for the fact that I can't walk and you're carrying me, I would had choked you. To death."

"Pss... What a graceful little sister that I have..."

"What are we going to do now? No boat, helicopter or even IS would be able to pass this storm."

"First thing first! We should find a cave so that we can rest and treat your legs"

(Alone, with Ichika-nii, for three da... nights straight?... Kyahh! I want to save it for the marriage!)
Actually, I do plan to use this.
Old 2013-12-18, 23:26   Link #49315
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Spoiler for Story Prologue-Part 3:

A little bit short, I guess...
Old 2013-12-19, 02:42   Link #49316
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Add on idea: All the Super Ship's avatar wear navy uniform and there are male Avatar too (not sure which ship should be male or female yet).

The Air-craft carrier utilize planes disguised as normal fighter jet but can transform into something else to engage IS unit.

I got a brief idea of the plot:

Various government become alarmed by mysterious attacks on the sea. They sent in their IS only to discover that the mysterious enemy is capable of taking damages from IS and damaging IS.

To prevent possible panic and chaos, the government keep the attack a secret from the public with only selected few know about this secret invasion....
Old 2013-12-19, 03:37   Link #49317
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Another crossover with Kamen Rider, with Ichika as Decade... I must say that being Dai-Shocker Great Leader makes anyone look cool.
Old 2013-12-19, 07:24   Link #49318
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Visions of unseen wars, hidden contests of will. Angels from the depths of cold dark space. Monsters hidden the darkness of myth. The hidden eastern magery and western wiccan, or the powers of a future human mind. He who hides behind a smile. He is the wizard and the warrior, she the witch and the waif. The past and future mysteries unsolved. The vastness of space and the depths of the perpetual world cloak that man, the one holding all the cards hidden up his sleeve. Or within those pockets of that dark jacket.

A man who can't hold a poker face usually wears the mask of a rabid fool.

Holding the hidden cards, breaking the rules, the butcher the baker the doctor and the master. The one who holds the secrets but will not play by the rules, the one who keeps the cards safe in a box, a great blue box that will never see the light of day. That man is the devil, a demon, hated by all for what he has done and what he has failed to do.

Quote:
Ichika might have a split personality we're not aware of.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-19, 08:00   Link #49319
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
“Welcome, passing through traveller. So, what bring you to this particular World?... I see, purely accident... Oh well, Fujin must has had a reason to bring you here. So, welcome! My name is Tabane Shinonono, World’s Greatest Scientist!... Hey, don’t roll your eyes like that! You don’t believe me?... These Bunny Ears? Let’s just say that it has more uses than what your eyes deceived you. Anyway, you must have been wondering why you are here?... To listen to my extraordinary tale of the Holy Solar Crusade, of course!... You don’t know what is it?... Fine, then let me explain a bit of backstory first:

You see, since Human first made its intellectual decision, Worlds after Worlds after Worlds were born, each carries a branch of Time, Space and Events of its own. For each of our choice, one new realm was created. How many worlds?.... Infinity, and beyond it. For example, you are an orphan in this world, and the one next to it, your mother died in childbirth. But the one next to it, you never had the chance to leave the womb.... I know, it’s a sad true that it seems from the day you came into Human-hood, your existence is simply a string of events that didn’t lead to your demise. But the problem lies not in your Past, but your Future instead. Remember I said that Worlds born from our choice? You, as well as each of us, hold the key to what will happen next: Annihilation, or Rebirth?

For my origin world. Magic and Science is one, called “Alchemy”. Here, let me demonstrate to you... Ta Da!!! I told you that my ears are very, very useful, especially in Accessing the 4th Dimension!... Continue! Here lay several countries, each has its foundation from Legends and Myth, of Gods and Heroes. For an indefinite period of time, Humanity and several other Intelligent Species enjoyed Peace and Prosperity. But then, one day... A long forgotten Calamity came to us. The Dark Tribal, consider of Vampires and their mindless subordinates raised their bloody banner and conquer piece and piece of our land. Blue Pure Sky turned Crimson Red Blood, as armies of Ghouls, Skeletons and other type of Monsters relentlessly laid siege to every of our Stronghold. Human, Fairies, Manaketes united and strike back Valiantly. However, the Dark Tribal had a secret weapon: ParaSOL System, Able to Manipulate Environment itself. From then, The Sun, Vampire’s most fatal weakness, was never seen again, and we all fell into enslaved by those Bloodsucking Devils...

Human and their Allies, despite all of their disadvantage, managed to rise once more, under the Flag of the Amaterasu. Spearheaded by the Solar Knight, and later, the Lunar Maiden, their Holy Crusade lasted for years and spread all over the world, from the Three Holy Mountains of Fuji, Tate and Haku; to Von Braun, Dark Tribal’s Sanctuary on the Dark Side of the Moon. And after a lot of Long, Gruesome Skirmishes, Son and Daughters of Light finally defeated the Children of Darkness... Their Genealogy starts here, with a little caravan making its way through the Sea of Mist. Are you ready for impact?
Finally! I made it, the Introduction!
Old 2013-12-19, 09:09   Link #49320
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Funny, this time I actually planning to make the girls as Vampires, once way to another: Cecilia and Charlotte are Half-Blood, Rin because she want power, Laura is a Homuculus, The Shirasaki are Royalty. Except Houki, who is the Gaia Priestess in this.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest