AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Byukugan or sharingan?
Byukugan 407 35.51%
Sharingan 647 56.46%
Neither 92 8.03%
Voters: 1146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-11-09, 16:46   Link #1
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Send a message via AIM to smee
Talking Byakugan, Sharingan & Rinnengan

So wut would u rather have and why? Byukugan or Sharingan? I would rather have byukugan cuz u get a 360 degree view and it looks pretty darn cool. sharingan looks cool too but i think byukugan is more usefull.
smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 16:49   Link #2
NenMaster

sharingan, think it look better than the byukugan i need 2 see more from both eyes before making a choice for battle
NenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 16:57   Link #3
uglypigs

yAy its 1 of these! awesome1 i ch00se byukn because i want to l00k thr0gh g1rls sk1rts!

sorry im a jackass.
uglypigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 16:58   Link #4
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I wondered who would be the first to remake this post

Well both in the real world and in the Naruto universe the Sharingan.
Mess up with the spirit of anyone is far better than to be able to see at 360°
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 16:58   Link #5
Napoleon
120% Spirited

Before I answer this, I got a question. Does the Byukugan have an absolute avantage againts Genjutsus? I mean if the Byukugan can see through everything, won't illusions designed to fool the eyes be useless?
Napoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 17:06   Link #6
Stickels
Just passing by

I'd rather have sharingan, its not as noticable. If anybody saw you use Byukugan in real life they wouldn't think it was cool... they'd all just think your a freak and stay away from you.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 17:10   Link #7
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickels
I'd rather have sharingan, its not as noticable. If anybody saw you use Byukugan in real life they wouldn't think it was cool... they'd all just think your a freak and stay away from you.
thats the point dude, if u were in a fight and used byukugan u would win right there. i know it would be a little strange but its still cool.
Old 2003-11-09, 17:14   Link #8
Stickels
Just passing by

well... if you were in a fight and you used sharingan you'd win right there to, and nobody would think your a freak... except the guy you just beat the crap out of who saw your eyes turn red...

now how awesome would that be? The guy would be rambeling forever about "he... he wasn't real, he was demon, the guy has blood red eyes!" and people would look at you... and see that your eyes are obviously not blood red, and just think he's delusional.
Old 2003-11-09, 17:18   Link #9
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

lol, that would be cool, i'd be more scared if a guy did byukugan though, all the veins and stuff.
Old 2003-11-09, 17:29   Link #10
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Sharigan beacuse red is my favorite color and also sharigan is more rare then byukugan. Also it would be pretty nice because i would be able to get good grades in school just like sasuke did it the first test
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 17:49   Link #11
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
im staying clear of this thread, its nothing but trouble
Old 2003-11-09, 17:52   Link #12
Kamui4356
Aria Company

I'd have to go with the sharingan. With it you could learn any martial art in a few seconds, assuming you're in good enough shape to actually do the moves. Also you could copy other moves from Naruto like kage bushin no jutsu. Finally two words,
Spoiler:
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 18:11   Link #13
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
You said it. But I chose Sharingan.

For old times sake.

eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 18:25   Link #14
GUTB_

Sharingan is more advanced that Bakyugan. With Sharingan you get to see chakra, greatly improve your visual perception, the ability to easily memorize everything you see with it and strong brainwashing capabilities. That has a lot more real-life applications than Bakyugan which is, honestly, not that powerful until you learn the soft-fist style that goes with it. And even then it's only good for combat. You don't need to learn any special martial arts to get a lot of use out of Sharingan, and can learn just by looking at others if you wanted.

But it should also be mentioned that the soft-fist style doesn't require Bakyugan, it's just not that effective without beign able to pinpoint someone's chakara points. But when you have that ability, you become super-powerful in hand-to-hand. With Sharingan, you are still getting your ass kicked by Mike Tyson. But with Bakyugan + soft-fist, you just touch Mike Tyson and he falls over coughing up blood. That is pretty cool.
GUTB_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 18:57   Link #15
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

In real life Mike Tyson haven't any chakra flow, so touch him with your fingers will just irritate him
Old 2003-11-09, 19:08   Link #16
Kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTB_
Sharingan is more advanced that Bakyugan. With Sharingan you get to see chakra, greatly improve your visual perception, the ability to easily memorize everything you see with it and strong brainwashing capabilities. That has a lot more real-life applications than Bakyugan which is, honestly, not that powerful until you learn the soft-fist style that goes with it. And even then it's only good for combat. You don't need to learn any special martial arts to get a lot of use out of Sharingan, and can learn just by looking at others if you wanted.

But it should also be mentioned that the soft-fist style doesn't require Bakyugan, it's just not that effective without beign able to pinpoint someone's chakara points. But when you have that ability, you become super-powerful in hand-to-hand. With Sharingan, you are still getting your ass kicked by Mike Tyson. But with Bakyugan + soft-fist, you just touch Mike Tyson and he falls over coughing up blood. That is pretty cool.
The Byakugan can also see Chakara. The Sharingan can see it as flames of Charaka but the Byakugan can see it flow. Like Kakashi said, the Byakugan has much more abilities then the Sharingan. THe only reason that its so feared in the naruto world is because a lot of clans and individuals work extremely hard to master their own unique move and secrets. While the Byakugan can see the secrets, the sharingan can copy it right on the spot which is much more devistating.

Who would want their family secret unvield in such an easy way?

The sharingan also has the ability to predict what is going to happen next in a combat. Its not telling the future but its more like calculating the probabitlity.
The hypnotic technique you were talking about before isn't a sharingan move. It is a type of genjutsu.

WHat kakashi did before was use genjutsu and his sharingan to confuse Zabuza(what ever his name is)

I think you would break your fingers by poking tyson. Or he might just bite it off.
Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 20:19   Link #17
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
I'd rather have the Byakugan in the real world, for the same reasons as uglypigs-san
But in the Naruto world I'd rather have the Sharingan. It's more useful to have countless jutsu, you just have to use the right one to beat the enemy.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 20:27   Link #18
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
Like Kakashi said, the Byakugan has much more abilities then the Sharingan.
lol kakashi never said that, he said that the Byakugan has a better insight abilities than the sharingan that's all.
The Byakugan can't have more abilities than the sharingan for a very simple reason, the Sharingan can give you an infinite amount of abilities.

Quote:
THe only reason that its so feared in the naruto world is because a lot of clans and individuals work extremely hard to master their own unique move and secrets. While the Byakugan can see the secrets, the sharingan can copy it right on the spot which is much more devistating.

Who would want their family secret unvield in such an easy way?
That's right, but it's only one reason and the mange sharingan is the other one.
Nobody can fight equally against a Sharingan's master but an other Sharingan's master.

Quote:
The hypnotic technique you were talking about before isn't a sharingan move. It is a type of genjutsu.
No it's not, the Tsukuyomi of Itachi for example is a special Sharingan genjutsu that only the sharingan user can use or countered, the sharingan is a dojutsu which allow you to use specific genjutsu.
Old 2003-11-09, 20:30   Link #19
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
haahaa...like it or not you are in it as soon as you posted

Well it is very hard to choose between them..Can I have both?...I would like Sharingan because it can predict/anticipate the movements of the opponent then again Byukugan enables to see the chakra-flow points which is a great advantage to have in a hand to hand combat..
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 20:32   Link #20
Stickels
Just passing by

well... unless your neji you probably won't be able to hit the chakra points anyways... even if you do know where they are.