AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-03-18, 01:50   Link #3541
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
we dont know that, but I wouldnt be surprised if he had a waifu
Probably, because mangaka's are the coolest people EVER, lol. But seriously, wouldn't be surprised. Ken Akamatsu's wife is really hot.
Xenosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-18, 02:18   Link #3542
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

It's easy to see SUCCESSFUL mangaka's being married, and considering how long this manga has ran now, I'd think it's safe to say Wakaki is one. (I still find it a shame it couldn't get a better anime adaptation though.)

Anywho, not a whole lot to say about the new chapter, only that I had a big grin on my face in Keima's moment of chivalry. =)
Old 2011-03-18, 02:58   Link #3543
Fandal

I was watching NHK. I saw a ton of firetrucks. I thought of this manga. I guess that's all I wanted to say.
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-18, 07:11   Link #3544
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I was rereading the manga and just finished Tenri's arc. Though I realised that there are tons of subtle perverted jokes throughout the whole series.

First fire trucks (big long red and hard), then soba bread (sticky big and round), then happy crescent (which is a -love present-), then stabbing the black box with sword? And that Tenri is pleading for it.....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-18, 07:38   Link #3545
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I was rereading the manga and just finished Tenri's arc. Though I realised that there are tons of subtle perverted jokes throughout the whole series.

First fire trucks (big long red and hard), then soba bread (sticky big and round), then happy crescent (which is a -love present-), then stabbing the black box with sword? And that Tenri is pleading for it.....
I think you're looking too deeply into it.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-18, 08:51   Link #3546
Shadow5YA

I don't know why, but I thought it was hilarious that Wakaki went to Hata for advice.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-18, 10:49   Link #3547
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I don't know why, but I thought it was hilarious that Wakaki went to Hata for advice.
Considering Hayate the Combat Butler was an anime 2 times already, it was smart to seek his advice.
Old 2011-03-18, 12:00   Link #3548
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
And the advice shall be: Make Yui Mars.
Old 2011-03-18, 15:03   Link #3549
Eight_wonder
Cirno <3

Quote:

Spoiler for image:

Tenri: ...This Trick...Always makes Diana Happy.

Oh my god.Even Diana,Imaginations.Weird Imaginations in every corner of my mind.
Old 2011-03-18, 16:12   Link #3550
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight_wonder View Post
Spoiler for image:

Tenri: ...This Trick...Always makes Diana Happy.

Oh my god.Even Diana,Imaginations.Weird Imaginations in every corner of my mind.
And then a proposal came right after because she needs more love. (but Keima refuses to take responsibility)

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-18, 19:54   Link #3551
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Considering Hayate the Combat Butler was an anime 2 times already, it was smart to seek his advice.
We are still waiting for the third season but apparently the studios got tied up, and TBS refuses to lend a slot to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
And the advice shall be: Make Yui Mars.
ABSOLUTELY NOT. It is stupid advice! The fans will revolt against a corrupted Shiori!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-03-19, 03:09   Link #3552
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:

ABSOLUTELY YES. It is a great advice! The fans will celebrate for a Fujoshi Shiori!
Fixed that! Hooray for Fujoshi Shiori!
Old 2011-03-19, 08:59   Link #3553
AlaAlba

Spoiler for 136:

can't wait for this one and next one, esp next one
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-19, 10:02   Link #3554
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
PLEASE WAKAKI PLEASE MAKE AYUMI A GODDESS SO I CAN HAVE MY MIND AT EASE!
Totally agreee with this statement... there are 3 more goddess left... As long as Ayumi is one I'm content.

I really want to see what happens when all the girls confront Keima at one time... The chapter title should be something like...

"Death of a God"

or

"Hell have no fury like a Woman's scorn"

I really want to see Keima get his way out of that situation.

BTW Tuskiyo was extremely awesome towards the end with Keima's head resting or her lap...

The only Kami girl who is my favourite is still Elsie... Damn I wish she were back. The rest are all equally liked
Old 2011-03-19, 12:11   Link #3555
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Spoiler for ch136:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-19, 13:43   Link #3556
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Spoiler for ch136:
He's a god too after all.

Actually, wouldn't it be funny if he has a goddess too? With the Yui incident, it's not entirely impossible imo =P
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-19, 15:05   Link #3557
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
The only Kami girl who is my favourite is still Elsie... Damn I wish she were back. The rest are all equally liked
And I wish she never does. The rest are all equally liked...except for Ayumi and Tsukiyo.

Spoiler for chapter 136:
Old 2011-03-19, 16:16   Link #3558
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
And I wish she never does. The rest are all equally liked...except for Ayumi and Tsukiyo.

Spoiler for chapter 136:
Despite being supposedly an idiot, she is the most useful because she actually listens and follows the smartest character in the series. Just look at Haqua, never doubt the Capturing God. As for the other girls I actually like the ones who take the offensive rather than sitting back and let things play out themselves. That's why Kanon and Yui are my favorite.
Old 2011-03-19, 18:44   Link #3559
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
That's why Kanon and Yui are my favorite.
How can you actually support a crossdressing tomboy who is hot for Keima and wants him to crossdress? People mistake them for BL and that is bad influence for the readers!

Old 2011-03-19, 19:57   Link #3560
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
How can you actually support a crossdressing tomboy who is hot for Keima and wants him to crossdress? People mistake them for BL and that is bad influence for the readers!
What can I say, the girl knows what she wants in life. I think that's pretty respectable. One can learn a lot from Yui.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen