AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-01, 21:58   Link #321
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
My current problem is that whenever i read the phrase "Little Busters" I think of this.
To me the title sounds like some sort of 1930s movie series about a bunch of kids with too little adult supervision.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:21   Link #322
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
To me the title sounds like some sort of 1930s movie series about a bunch of kids with too little adult supervision.
Or the group the Ano Hana cast were in when they were kids.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:22   Link #323
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
Or the group the Ano Hana cast were in when they were kids.
Well isn't it the name of the group the characters were in when they were kids?
Old 2012-04-01, 22:26   Link #324
Pocari_Sweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Well isn't it the name of the group the characters were in when they were kids?
Wasn't the group called the "Super Peace Busters" or something though?
Old 2012-04-01, 22:26   Link #325
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Yes it seems Japan has a thing with Busters and kid groups XD
Old 2012-04-02, 05:07   Link #326
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/diary/2012/04/post_148.html
Staff Key Tonokawa Yuto confirm Little Busters! anime
LITTLE BUSTERS! ANIME IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2012-04-02, 05:18   Link #327
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

It's finally confirmed after 17 freaking pages.
Old 2012-04-02, 05:42   Link #328
Pocari_Sweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
It's finally confirmed after 17 freaking pages.
Oh, don't you worry. It will keep going until we find out what studio will be doing it! And then it will keep going after that because the two choices are:

1. It will be Kyoani and every Kyoani anime has pages after pages of speculation.
2. It won't be Kyoani and then people will rage about why they are not doing it.

:3
Old 2012-04-02, 05:43   Link #329
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
Oh, don't you worry. It will keep going until we find out what studio will be doing it! And then it will keep going after that because the two choices are:

1. It will be Kyoani and every Kyoani anime has pages after pages of speculation.
2. It won't be Kyoani and then people will rage about why they are not doing it.

:3
I'm already raging...
Old 2012-04-02, 07:36   Link #330
Fabrice
Padawan

I'd throw my computer out of the window if DEEN or JC Staff animated Little Busters, Heres hoping for Kyoani.
Old 2012-04-02, 07:56   Link #331
Ekureiru
神さま、ありがとう!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Ekureiru Send a message via MSN to Ekureiru
Aniplex has stated if they have any role in the project that they want to make it a 13 episode series, which is absolutely horrible considering the source VN is longer than CLANNAD.

Ekureiru - An entity commonly recognized by many as being on par with gods.
Last.fm | MyAnimeList | Pettanko Fansubs | Now with a degree in Yanderekology.
Old 2012-04-02, 08:15   Link #332
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Are you positive it isn't more April's fools?
Old 2012-04-02, 08:20   Link #333
Fabrice
Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekureiru View Post
Aniplex has stated if they have any role in the project that they want to make it a 13 episode series, which is absolutely horrible considering the source VN is longer than CLANNAD.
Little Busters! as a 13 ep series.. Aniplex must be having a laugh if they think it can work. I highly doubt Key would even consider it. I just wish that Kyoani and Pony Canyon will team up again along with Key and have another collaboration they had with Clannad. It sure would be successful. I have no doubt about it.

The other reason also why im saying Kyoani is because I believe that the team they have in the production have a good track record for example Ishihara, Tatsuya. They delivered what a successful anime should be and in my opinion one of the only Studios that managed to pull off a great adaptation of VN.

I guess we just need to wait until the 15th, however im sure others would want to speculate some more ^^
Old 2012-04-02, 10:07   Link #334
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Key's blog updated today to truly confirm that the announcement is real. They can't announce the cast and other particulars yet, but please wait for a follow-up report.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
Old 2012-04-02, 10:13   Link #335
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

We got conformation that the PV trailer is made by Key themselves and as such, reveal nothing about the studio.

I am getting discouraged personally; the chance of it being KyoAni is dwindling by the day. We now hear the production team is nervous about meeting expectations, which doesn't sound like KyoAni at all. Further, the release date isn't as far away as we think, supposedly.
Old 2012-04-02, 10:18   Link #336
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

If it isn't at leats 2 cour everyone will rage. Hell I can't see how this can be fitted into a simple 2 cour. It needs at least as much time as CLANNAD, as the other routes are a lot harder to skip for plot reasons than the side route's of CLANNAD ever was.
I'm also wondering what the structure for the story will be. It will be VERY hard to combine everything into a single story so I'm hoping for omnibus.
But even that has the potential to create some problems with the story, nothing as large as a combined series would create though.
Old 2012-04-02, 10:21   Link #337
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
I heard about this getting an anime so I'm wondering if I should go and get the VN. Everyone speaks so highly of it that its hard to ignore it. As for KyoAni doing this or not, somehow I doubt it they will. Though I can wish as hard as possible they they do.
Old 2012-04-02, 10:24   Link #338
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
We got conformation that the PV trailer is made by Key themselves and as such, reveal nothing about the studio.

I am getting discouraged personally; the chance of it being KyoAni is dwindling by the day. We now hear the production team is nervous about meeting expectations, which doesn't sound like KyoAni at all. Further, the release date isn't as far away as we think, supposedly.
Considering the joke image said this autumn, that's only two seasons away. It is possible that KyoAni could finish Hyouka early (the broadcast only runs until the week of September 9th, so that gives a little bit of room for them. We've also not been told any details about Chuunibyou, so it remains to be seen what format that's in.

Another point of note is that Ishihara won't be working as part of the important staff of Hyouka. That would allow him to focus on Little Busters instead. The question would be if Shimo has completed the scripts/composition prior to working on Kokoro Connect. This is all assuming it is KyoAni.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
Old 2012-04-02, 10:29   Link #339
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

It's probably not KyoAni as Vava(Baba?) said they simply didn't have the confidence in any other studios other than KyoAni before Angel Beats!.
But now they know that other studios are capable of animating there works, so it seems pretty likely (to me at least), that it is the aniplex team or some of the others.

I didn't particularly like Angel Beats! (mostly because how rushed the story was), and since Little Busters! is the Key title that is the closest to Angel Beats! it might suffer from the same kind of problems if it was made in one cour.
Old 2012-04-02, 10:39   Link #340
rulfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by winhlp32 View Post
I think thats Shoko Ikeda(Haruhi animation director and character designer) you're refering to, who took a maternity leave at some point during the making of Clannad for around a year.

Kazumi Ikeda(Key anime animation director and character designer) on the hand is very much kicking and worked on the later episodes of Nichijou. I think this is a recent work of hers on Nichijou, which is very Key-like in presentation:

Ok this is confusing... Why did the blueten say Shoko Ikeda's absence again or am I missing something.
Closed Thread

Tags
anime game, little busters