AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-10-19, 01:26   Link #10601
Randelvas
Ęsir

Send a message via MSN to Randelvas
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragrantFlora View Post
Hi Randelvas and welcome to the forum!!
Thank you.
Randelvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 11:02   Link #10602
Niini
Puripuri~

Hello guys : )
Just joined even though I know this site from awhile. I live somewhere far away - Eastern Europe - and my name is Beatrice. I am first year of a bilingual high school - and that means 9th grade. Uhm, favorites anime are Code Geass, Death Note, Clannad and Mobile Suit Gundam 00. I like reading manga more than watching anime ( also, at the moment I have an unhealthy obsession with xxxHOLiC.
And yea', I know the rules guys. Anyway, nice to meet you all ~

Last edited by Niini; 2010-10-19 at 23:40.
Niini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 12:42   Link #10603
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niini View Post
Hello guys : )
Just joined even though I know this site from awhile. I live somewhere far away - Eastern Europe - and I my name is Beatrice. I am first year of a bilingual high school - and that means 9th grade. Uhm, favorites anime are Code Geass, Death Note, Clannad and Mobile Suit Gundam 00. I like reading manga more than watching anime ( also, at the moment I have an unhealthy obsession with xxxHOLiC.
And yea', I know the rules guys. Anyway, nice to meet you all ~
Nice to meet you to with the description you gave, I think you'll fit in fine...
And I think I speak for everyone when I say "welcome to AS". Hope to see you posting.
Old 2010-10-19, 23:42   Link #10604
Niini
Puripuri~

Hehe, thanks a lot thevil1. I hope I will see myself posting too, even through I am kinda busy with school now.
Niini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 00:43   Link #10605
drizz
Captain

Hi everyone, I just joined today. I live in Aus and I've been watching anime since I was small on tv. I only started to seriously watch anime last year. I generally like shounen anime like One Piece and Bleach. Oh and yes, I've read the rules
drizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 16:55   Link #10606
nogamo
D-DOZO!

Send a message via AIM to nogamo
I'm new and a bit busy with school, but in my free time I watch a decent amount of anime so I thought joining would be fun so that I can discuss with others.
nogamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 21:25   Link #10607
Doctor Saering
Mad Scientist

Send a message via AIM to Doctor Saering
Hi kids! I'm Doctor Saering, your friendly neighborhood lunatic fringe outcast of the scientific community.

I've come to this forum because I used to be on a place with a lot of links at the end of the internet, and I found the people there to be disgustingly offensive, horrible excuses for human beings, so I have returned here to surround myself with enthusiastic, youthful mirth and joy.

I should let any administrators reading this know that I did have an account here about five years ago, but I don't remember the name, nor do I still have the email address that I registered it with. It's probably gone anyway since I heard there was a server crash and a lot of lost data around then (almost certainly caused by the Reptilian Illuminati... Message me for literature).

Also, please let me know if my signature pushes it.
Old 2010-10-22, 00:52   Link #10608
zaidragni90
Taking over your World!

Hello my name is Brett I live in North America I have been visiting this site for a while now. I've been watching anime for over half my life but got really serous about 4 years ago. Hope to have some fun conversations about anime and manga. Oh I also read the rules.
zaidragni90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 00:56   Link #10609
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Hi kids! I'm Doctor Saering, your friendly neighborhood lunatic fringe outcast of the scientific community.
Best introduction here Doctor Saering welcome to AS

Quote:
Oh I also read the rules.
Glad to hear that welcome to AS

Quote:
I'm new and a bit busy with school, but in my free time I watch a decent amount of anime so I thought joining would be fun so that I can discuss with others.
I'm sure you will have a great time here welcome to AS
Old 2010-10-22, 22:54   Link #10610
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryodin View Post
I notice that a lot of the "my english may be bad" comments have perfect grammar compared to most people...

Anyway. College student, bored on campus. First time I've been done with my mountains of homework since the semester started and I have a little time to spare (this is due to the 4 hours a day of homework I've taken to doing recently) So I actually felt social but my AIM list from four years ago is rather inactive.

So what to do, find a forum with a common interest and try to find someone to talk to!

Well, introducing myself. Big anime fan of course. I like stuff that is a little more fast paced with a rather strong demand for decent animation (I'd have watched House of Five Leaves otherwise). Very big gamer, though I'm mostly on Single player games and avoid WoW like the plague. Mostly due to it boring me to tears. Other than that I'm a Bio major who loves what he studies and an avid martial artist. I'm actually trying to set up lessons within the anime club at my university (though meeting some resistance). I study Japanese Jujutsu, Bujinkan Ninjutsu, and am starting to pick up Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu from my friend who is certified to teach.

Thats all there is to me. Anime, games, school, and martial arts.
Don't worry there are a lot of college student's to talk to here and people that work. If you want to talk about anything just Visiter Message me or other people.
Old 2010-10-23, 05:16   Link #10611
Kyrara

Hello! I'm from Israel, this is my first english-speaking forum, so i'll do my best. Anime is my passion:3
Kyrara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 10:43   Link #10612
~Quasar~
SupeRookie

Another new guy here. Hmm what to say, oh right.

Still a college student and apparently wants to have a part time job. Watching anime and reading manga is my favorite past time, add to that some gaming and Light Novel Reading. I'm not a native English speaker so please, I'm begging you, don't nit-pick me on that and my grammar. lol

Anyway, I have an account on MAL and few forums as well so that's basically it. Good day to you sirs and mams.
~Quasar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 12:39   Link #10613
HikariVerushka
Ten-tailed demon wolf

Omg! I zam zoo confused! How do I get a pic on and how do I get pics in album!
HikariVerushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 16:01   Link #10614
mudjoe2

Oh yeah I guess I should make one of these okay

I've lurked in the Umineko image thread for a really long time, but I figured that I would actually make an account since I come here often enough. I watch anime (derp duh no way) that seems interesting at a first glance (just some things I can think of from this season are Squid Girl, Oreimo, MM!, Soredemo, and P&S). I'm also trying to catch up on some ancient shows (KnK and Toradora! come to mind), but as soon as I get time for them, something else normally pops up.

I'm also a semi-visual novel enthusiast. I've read Umineko 1-6, Saya no Uta, Tsukihime, and a few small free VNs (Narcissu 1+2 being the best examples). I'm currently reading others though (such as the Higurashi question arcs), and trying to get into different types (very excited to start some like CLANNAD, Kanon, Ever17/Remember11, Chaos;Head, etc.).

I doubt I'll be posting much outside of the Higurashi/Umineko sections, but hopefully I'll be proved wrong on that. woop woop anime
mudjoe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 19:14   Link #10615
Annyvo

Hello! i'm new here i am really glad for that i became a member of animesuki....^^ nice 2 meet u all xd
Annyvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 00:43   Link #10616
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annyvo View Post
Hello! i'm new here i am really glad for that i became a member of animesuki....^^ nice 2 meet u all xd
And "XD" back to you too . Please don't forget to read The Rules, and check out the awesome FAQs. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Hope to see you posting around
Old 2010-10-24, 05:34   Link #10617
Catze

Hello there everybody
I'm also a newbie here! My name is Christina or just Chrissi, I'm 17 years old and I'm from germany. I'm still improving my english, so sorry if I maybe write something that sounds a bit strange xD
I'm glad to be here It seems to be a great forum!
Catze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 05:54   Link #10618
Kamonichan

Hello, all. I have lurked on these forums for quite some time, and now decide I should perhaps register. I decided to forgo the perhaps and actually register, and so here I am. Thus far I mostly peruse the Spice and Wolf and Fate/Stay Night boards, so I'll probably be there, if anywhere. My "favorite series" has changed over time, but the reigning champion at the moment is none other than the all-great, all-powerful, and almighty Spice and Wolf.
Kamonichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 07:06   Link #10619
Azumanga Davo
Chiyo IQ, Osaka Aptitude

Hello, my name is Dave and I'm an alco... oh, hang on, wrong meeting.

Moving swiftly on, I'm fairly new to all this sort of thing and hope to watch a bit more of this genre of show when the cash flows like water again.

As a hobby I also push bits of video together and hope to have a masterpiece at the end of it.

So... erm, greetings one and all.
Old 2010-10-25, 16:56   Link #10620
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevil1 View Post
And "XD" back to you too . Please don't forget to read The Rules, and check out the awesome FAQs. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Hope to see you posting around
thevil1 just said everything I was about to say

Good luck to you new people, hope to see you all posting around as well

Tags
introduction, new members