AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-01-29, 19:12   Link #5621
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Sexual arousal is something the body does, not the mind. V_V I thought people knew this.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 20:59   Link #5622
simoneparisi1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Sexual arousal is something the body does, not the mind. V_V I thought people knew this.
Yes Yes I have nothing against it,it's inevitable for her XD I just missed the part where it said that she felt arousal,I always thought that despite the worms she didn't feel it XD
simoneparisi1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 12:58   Link #5623
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoneparisi1995 View Post
i asked why it was compared that with the aphrodisiac given by Shinji XD and also I didn't understand if it was bad written because it says"the aphrodisiac given to Shinji" and didn't understand if it was like a spell or something or the semen itself
It's basically saying that Shinji can't get her turned on by him without an aphrodisiac while she naturally gets turned on because of her feelings for Shirou.
Old 2015-01-30, 14:22   Link #5624
simoneparisi1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It's basically saying that Shinji can't get her turned on by him without an aphrodisiac while she naturally gets turned on because of her feelings for Shirou.
yep but I think I missed the part where it says that she gets turned with shinji too because of the worms (i'll have to re-read it to find the part) but I think that the part of the aphrodisiac is not in the game and it's just invented
simoneparisi1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-02, 07:17   Link #5625
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I wanted to take a look at FSN fandom and boy, this is worse than Legend of Korra.

Apparently I should be considered a secondary fan because I watched Zero first
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-02, 12:17   Link #5626
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoneparisi1995 View Post
yep but I think I missed the part where it says that she gets turned with shinji too because of the worms (i'll have to re-read it to find the part) but I think that the part of the aphrodisiac is not in the game and it's just invented
The worms are the aphrodisiac. They are what make her lustful.
Old 2015-02-02, 16:51   Link #5627
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
I wanted to take a look at FSN fandom and boy, this is worse than Legend of Korra.

Apparently I should be considered a secondary fan because I watched Zero first
The only requirment to be a fan of something is to call yourself one. Only jerkwads would do that "true fan" stuff.
Old 2015-03-09, 07:15   Link #5628
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Does the Mage Association think that HGW is not a huge deal? I mean, they sent Bazzet but you'd think they'd give her some more people to work with so that she would, without doubt, be the victor?
Old 2015-04-22, 01:08   Link #5629
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I'm reading the IOS version of the Fate Route. Well, more like listening because I can't read narrative.

Hopefully other routes are free too...
Old 2015-04-22, 01:37   Link #5630
Rev Okkin
Yorokobe, (Insert name)

I can't remember but I think to the Mage's Association, it's pretty obscure (from what I remember of Waver commenting on things). But Bazzett is a massive juggernaut with her runes and fighting power so she basically can take care of herself (I think it was stated somewhere that Bazzett, in terms of pure fighting power, can beat FZ Kirei)

But then again, the Mages Association sent 2 guys to investigate the Fake Grail over in FSF so I don't know.
#betteranimation #betterediting
Rev Okkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 01:41   Link #5631
Lorhand

Quote:
I'm reading the IOS version of the Fate Route. Well, more like listening because I can't read narrative.

Hopefully other routes are free too...
No, they won't be free. That's bad for business.
Lorhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 11:25   Link #5632
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Bazett was all they needed really. She is like an anti servant weapon in human form. Pity that the one who took her down was human.
Old 2015-04-22, 11:27   Link #5633
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I mean, you can never be sure right?

I have this question towards Einzberns as well. Just 3 people? Don't they want this thing really bad? I'd except at least 10 Homonculi so that the success rate is higher.

Seems to me like both Einzberns and Mage's Assosication underestimate HGW.
Old 2015-04-22, 11:40   Link #5634
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
I think they just did not care too much about the fifth war. Usually, they prepare for decades but this time it started earlier. And since time for preparations are low, they just went "Meh, throw something into it and prepare for the sixth one".

But truth be told, MA in general doesn't seem to try as much as one would expect.
Old 2015-04-22, 15:30   Link #5635
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
I think they just did not care too much about the fifth war. Usually, they prepare for decades but this time it started earlier. And since time for preparations are low, they just went "Meh, throw something into it and prepare for the sixth one".

But truth be told, MA in general doesn't seem to try as much as one would expect.
The latest UBW episode claimed the exact opposite though (and I assume these bits were written by Nasu). The fifth grail war was going to be their last attempt to get the grail, because they'll never be able to produce a master as strong as Illya again.
Old 2015-04-22, 16:09   Link #5636
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The latest UBW episode claimed the exact opposite though (and I assume these bits were written by Nasu). The fifth grail war was going to be their last attempt to get the grail, because they'll never be able to produce a master as strong as Illya again.
For Einzberns, yes. After trying so many times and through so many means, the Einzberns seem to have lost the will to fight on.
But I was mainly talking about the MA.
Old 2015-04-23, 04:02   Link #5637
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
I mean, you can never be sure right?

I have this question towards Einzberns as well. Just 3 people? Don't they want this thing really bad? I'd except at least 10 Homonculi so that the success rate is higher.

Seems to me like both Einzberns and Mage's Assosication underestimate HGW.
What if Sella and Leysritt was all they had?
Old 2015-06-06, 19:14   Link #5638
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

So I just checked the H-alt (Realta Nua) of what was originally the last sex scene in Heaven's Feel. Am I overthinking things or is it vague enough for there to actually be a "fade to black" and/or "memory blank" (due to side effects of Archer's arm mentioned a few in-universe hours earlier) sex scene hidden there? Because if not, it would make Sakura's thoughts right after very strange and non-sensical.

Considering it was supposed to be a 13+ version of the VN, I cannot imagine it being any less vague than this.
Old 2015-06-07, 02:09   Link #5639
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The fact that it's vague probably means it's supposed to be vague, rather than one or the other.
Old 2015-06-08, 01:51   Link #5640
Archiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
What if Sella and Leysritt was all they had?
Well, since in the fourth holy grail war, they only created 1 Homunculus (Irisviel von Einzbern ), I guess it's really hard to make a homunculus (maybe ? )
Archiver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel