AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite characters?
Alto Saotome 202 36.59%
Sheryl Nome 388 70.29%
Ranka Lee 159 28.80%
Brera Sterne 75 13.59%
Ozma Lee 127 23.01%
Cathy Glass 62 11.23%
Klan Klan 203 36.78%
Mikhail Blanc (aka Michel) 156 28.26%
Luca Angeloni 24 4.35%
Nanase Matsuura 23 4.17%
Canaria Berstein 18 3.26%
Leon Mishima 13 2.36%
Howard Glass 6 1.09%
Grace O'Connor 41 7.43%
Bobby Margot 61 11.05%
Nene Rora 14 2.54%
Raramia Rerenia 13 2.36%
Jeffrey Wilder 18 3.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 552. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-07, 08:52   Link #1021
justavisitor

lol, my intention was just to make a joke about I can't use the term "Sheryl" to find sheryl nome in the first page, but I can use the term "Ranka" to find "Ranka Lee" in the first page, then confusion ensues

Anyway, I heard there is a new trailer, and I wonder has anyone seen this trailer yet? (Not exactly on topic, but I don't wanna waste my entire post saying the googlefight again )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-07-07, 09:02   Link #1022
LC
Shocking Pink

Yes, Yot-chan has seen the trailer. Apparently, there wasn't much to it, but further details are in the movie thread.
Old 2009-07-07, 10:10   Link #1023
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
but I don't wanna waste my entire post saying the googlefight again )
Oh you gotta be dreaming if I'll let that pass.

So why the heck did you reply to my post the first time if it was such a waste of time? A joke? Please, non-lame jokes don't consist of a paragraph. Were you that bored? Maybe you just couldn't help it. Even to the point of being a smart Aleck.

So for the sake of your precious time, try not to reply/joke to/about things you don't really know in future instances, yes?
Old 2009-07-07, 10:20   Link #1024
justavisitor

lol, I don't wanna start another arguing, but if you wanna quote my previous post, you may as well quote my whole post...it wasn't that long, come on XD

In my previous post, I explain my intention--I just tried to make a little joke on the search term, that's all it is...if you want to imply that my joke is lame, it's ok, I never say I am good at making joke, right? But believe it or not, I mean what I say and I really just tried to make a little joke on the search term.

If you don't want me to reply any of your future post, just write something on your post like "justavisitor is not allowed to comment on this post" and I will consider to comply
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-07-07, 10:22   Link #1025
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

You guys are such drama queens... please continue.

Old 2009-07-07, 10:27   Link #1026
Westlo
Lets be reality

<cheesie|tuna> shipping fd x just.

I concur XD
Old 2009-07-07, 10:28   Link #1027
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

So it couldn't die after all, at least this makes good fanfiction material for the waifu Swamp.

Edit to just.: I have a current obsession with tuna.

Last edited by cheesie; 2009-07-07 at 10:58.
Old 2009-07-07, 10:29   Link #1028
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary
Quote:
lol, I don't wanna start another arguing, but if you wanna quote my previous post, you may as well quote my whole post...it wasn't that long, come on XD

In my previous post, I explain my intention--I just tried to make a little joke on the search term, that's all it is...if you want to imply that my joke is lame, it's ok, I never say I am good at making joke, right? But believe it or not, I mean what I say and I really just tried to make a little joke on the search term.

If you don't want me to reply any of your future post, just write something on your post like "justavisitor is not allowed to comment on this post" and I will consider to comply

48 hours later you still don't get it.

It was lame indeed. You wanna know why? Because you don't seem to pay attention to this thing called context. You see, three letters were present in my post: IRC There was also this command: "!fight" Then there was a bot's reply.

How google, by itself works, the search results and whatnot were completely, and I repeat, completely bloody freaking irrelevant and therefore, your supposed joke doesn't really follow quite well. Oh wait, actually it doesn't fit anywhere.

And no, you don't have to reply to this because we're just gonna go on and on but it won't matter because you won't get it anyway.
Old 2009-07-07, 10:29   Link #1029
justavisitor

@BetoJR
lol, that's exactly not what I want to be labelled at XD

ok, I may want to switch topic then..hmm since this is the thread about "your favourite character in macross frontier"...hmm..I voted for Ranka Lee

Which one did you vote, BetoJR??

Edit: what is <cheesie|tuna>?? who is tuna ?? lol
Old 2009-07-07, 10:32   Link #1030
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Obviously I voted for Nanase. No, really. Yot-chan cannot be the only fan of hers, right?

I mean... ops... I guess I didn't...

Old 2009-07-07, 10:35   Link #1031
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
AND THIS is exactly why you're always out of context.

@Beto - doesn't hurt, I rather like it
@Westlo/Cheeise - oh lawls. :| No.

SHERYL.

FTW.
Old 2009-07-07, 10:36   Link #1032
justavisitor

hmm I don't remember whether I also voted for Nanase..probably I did, I guess

I really don't know what does <chessie|tuna> mean..anyone cares to explain??

Edit: @BetoJR below
I just know that after you say it, thank you XD..damn, I actually didn't vote for nanase
Old 2009-07-07, 10:38   Link #1033
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

You know you can click on the numbers next to the characters' names and see the whole list of whoever voted for whom, right?

Old 2009-07-07, 10:40   Link #1034
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I really don't know what does <chessie|tuna> mean..anyone cares to explain??
All your tuna are belong to cheesie. ^_^
Old 2009-07-07, 10:42   Link #1035
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
It's this poor person who can't afford salmon and is reduced to Tuna *wipes away a tear*
Old 2009-07-07, 10:45   Link #1036
justavisitor

@chessie

hmm...what?? I really don't know what you are saying, but I sense danger in your comment lol, seriously lol, I don't understand what you are saying XD
Old 2009-07-07, 10:46   Link #1037
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
@chessie

hmm...what?? I really don't know what you are saying, but I sense danger in your comment lol, seriously lol, I don't understand what you are saying XD
C'mon, let's see you make a joke out of it. You did it with mine without understanding the context, right? ;D Should be easy for you.
Old 2009-07-07, 10:48   Link #1038
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgottendiary View Post
C'mon, let's see you make a joke out of it. You did it with mine without understanding the context, right? ;D Should be easy for you.
nah, your post is always easier to make a "lame joke" out of it..(I kid!!!)

Last edited by justavisitor; 2009-07-07 at 11:09.
Old 2009-07-07, 10:49   Link #1039
Westlo
Lets be reality

Now this is tsuntsun at it's finest *nods*
Old 2009-07-07, 10:51   Link #1040
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
nah, your post is always easier to make a "lame joke" out of it...(I kid!!!!)
"hmm...what?? I really don't know what you are saying, but I sense danger in your comment lol, seriously lol, I don't understand what you are saying XD"

Tags
characters, favorite