AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-04-03, 00:06   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 626 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Spoilers are released.

Last edited by james0246; 2013-04-03 at 08:02.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 03:57   Link #2
ranchan13

And so, the flashback in a flashback, in a flashback of a flashback ends, as Hashirama concludes his tale.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 04:11   Link #3
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I think it's safe to say how serious mangahelpers took this whole flashback arc, or the war in general: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumd...ashirama-s-DNA
Old 2013-04-03, 04:12   Link #4
Aesthetic Shampoo

Madara is a really weak character now...Hope the Tobi/Kakashi flashback about Rin is better
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 04:18   Link #5
Casshern

Madara was pwned to the very end. Maybe his fantasy world is a place where he can finally win for once. I was looking forward to see Edo Madara fight Edo Hashirama, but now I don't see the point.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 05:08   Link #6
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Madara...always got beaten up till the end....

Now I know why Madara was very disappointed when he fought the 5 Kages: they aren’t strong enough to satisfy his masochist needs.

Madara:
“C’mon, beat me more! More!! Moooooorrre....!!!"
“What?! That’s all you got?!! Nnnoooooo!! Gimme Hashirama!!! I want Hashirama naooo!!!"

5 Kages: =_=;
Old 2013-04-03, 05:37   Link #7
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

wew sasuke and madara. the resemblance is...uncanny
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 07:24   Link #8
ronin myael
lost ronin

finally the flashback is done!
Old 2013-04-03, 07:28   Link #9
HasuMasu
*Artist

Clones are fine and all, but can you at least show us when the clone was made?
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 08:40   Link #10
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I think it's safe to say how serious mangahelpers took this whole flashback arc, or the war in general: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumd...ashirama-s-DNA
Lool the adventures of Hashirama's DNA.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 09:28   Link #11
james0246

Got my hopes up once again. Kishimoto could have had a great moment there, showing Mito sealing the Kyuubi, but we got nothing. She was said to be at the battle, she was said to have sealed the Kyuubi by herself, but nothing. One second the Kyuubi is there, the next it's gone. Par for the course I guess, but damn did I get my hopes up...
Old 2013-04-03, 10:17   Link #12
GDB

Well, that's over. Now then, what shall be the next event to occur?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 10:43   Link #13
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Got my hopes up once again. Kishimoto could have had a great moment there, showing Mito sealing the Kyuubi, but we got nothing. She was said to be at the battle, she was said to have sealed the Kyuubi by herself, but nothing. One second the Kyuubi is there, the next it's gone. Par for the course I guess, but damn did I get my hopes up...
Hahaha James, she's a woman and this is still Naruto you know. By definition she's utterly useless and over hyped...
I really think both Kubo and Kishi decided to completely ignore any and all possible plot holes (plot strength) they might introduce and just not giving a damn anymore.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 10:52   Link #14
mayumi

There is still hope for Uzuamki clan reveal, considering this flashback explored senju and uchiha history that naruto has no ties to. I am sure there will be uzumaki clan info dump later on whenever they do the whole rikudou and juubi flashback :P

Or minato will be the one to reveal some uzumaki clan stuff. especially in regards to konoha using them for jinchuuriki.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 11:03   Link #15
ChronoReverse

Read the mangastream version. So much more coherent.

I liked this chapter, Hashirama basically answered the question from Madara in the last chapter: he would kill even his brother to preserve the village.

But this is a pretty dark turn for Hashirama, akin to Madara's turn even. I wonder if it's part of what lead to his early death.

Also interesting is how the other villages were formed on Konoha's model and that they had intended to be peaceful too. I wonder how things messed up and devolved into the next great ninja war between the villages.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 11:25   Link #16
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

let's just hope Sasuke will meet same fate as Madara...
slayed by his best friend for the sake of village...
just kidding though...

I don't know but I think Madara-Hashirama and Naruto's birth flashback are the best flashback in Naruto
decent stories with deep meaning
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 11:51   Link #17
Owlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Whats so intersting about Mito? Why did you want her featured in this flashback so badly?
Owlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 11:57   Link #18
itachi-san314

i liked the flashback for the most part. now i guess we move on to minato's flashback. i'd like to hear sasuke's next question. unless of course we will get a flashback from each hokage, which i'm kind of hoping doesn't happen. also, i really want to know how hashirama died, which if he's done talking now, will come from tobirama i suppose... i'm still banking on him killing himself since i cant see anyone killing him, but with the madara fight over and hashirama keeping his resolve to protect the village himself, i dont really see how it will happen now. i guess it could just be a sickness, but that's kind of lame
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 12:20   Link #19
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
now i guess we move on to minato's flashback.
Oh god, we do? I've been waiting for the plot to resume for the last... 6 weeks now?
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 12:24   Link #20
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Whats so intersting about Mito? Why did you want her featured in this flashback so badly?
Beyond the fact that she was said to play a major role in this specific fight? I just want more info on the Uzumaki, and Hashirama seemed like a great way of providing some of that info (what with marrying one of them and taking their clan symbol as the villages symbol). As I said in a previous thread, the Uzumaki clan has now officially become the most mysterious of the major clans, so I'm interested to see how they fit into everything.

(It also would have been nice to see a female character do something, hell it was something she was already said to have done so it's not like Kishimoto needed to come up with some new thing for a female character to do, he only had to show an event happen that we already know was supposed to happen. Sadly, we didn't even get that...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i liked the flashback for the most part. now i guess we move on to minato's flashback.
He already had his flashback, why would he get another?

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion