AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2012-10-23, 22:45   Link #381
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
What about XBox 360 or the supposed next generation, the 720? They have the same amount of content (especially DLC) as the PS3 (more or less).
Well, pretty much comes down to how much Japan.... with the lack for a better word, hates the 360.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
North America is getting all the DLC at once: One Piece: Pirate Warriors DLC Costumes Arrive in N. America

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm a happy man~
Old 2012-10-24, 11:39   Link #382
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
What about XBox 360 or the supposed next generation, the 720? They have the same amount of content (especially DLC) as the PS3 (more or less).
I'd prefer it on the ps3 since it can hold the most content but it's not like this game is gonna push the console to the limits. Very limited content so that's not a concern.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 18:30   Link #383
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Well, pretty much comes down to how much Japan.... with the lack for a better word, hates the 360.
You may be right, considering how the Microsoft empire has been making games. And their massive spending is becoming their downfall that would leave XBOX mascots homeless unless they merge with Nintendo or Sony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona View Post
I'd prefer it on the ps3 since it can hold the most content but it's not like this game is gonna push the console to the limits. Very limited content so that's not a concern.
I have yet to get the console (even now that I have my own copy of the game), but I'll take your word for it. Still it wouldn't hurt for any One Piece game to be on a handheld like the Nintendo 3DS and/or in your case a Playstation Vita (which some say may not be a very good handheld).
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 18:57   Link #384
Undertaker

Well, I love my Vita. That thing is a beast of a handheld. Though the front and back tough screen took me some time to get use to.
Old 2012-12-05, 07:44   Link #385
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

hmm apparently they announced the second one for PS3/Vita

So far they show Skypeia and Enel as playable character

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 09:14   Link #386
DeathStrike
SLASH!

One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2
Old 2012-12-05, 11:20   Link #387
marvelB

It was only a matter of time until the sequel was announced, just like I've said all along.

That being said, it looks awesome. And post-skip Aokiji is shown on the cover art, so it looks like this game will also cover Film Z as well!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 11:31   Link #388
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Yeah, no surprise here. Nice to see the inclusion of Enel this time around. If that's any indication, Moria will most likely be featured as well. With this scan, it's safe to say that Skypiea and Fishman Island at least will be new story arcs to play through.
Old 2012-12-05, 13:20   Link #389
Kona
Banned

Not really excited for this. We saw how the first one was a joke with the small amount of content. Nothing is going to change with this game. Also I expect only a certain selection of characters that will be playable instead of all of them like it should be.

Last edited by Kona; 2012-12-05 at 16:16.
Old 2012-12-05, 15:58   Link #390
marvelB

^Yes, yes, we're already aware that this series doesn't meet your standards. No need to beat that dead horse any further, now.

Anyways, Pirate Warriors 2 wasn't the only new OP-related game that was announced: We've also got news of a "Project Versus" that may or may not be the next successor of the Jump Super/Ultimate Stars games for the DS......
Old 2012-12-05, 19:12   Link #391
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

What I do find interesting about PW2 is that it's apparantly for both PS3 and Vita. Anyway, seeing PW2 announced isn't that surprising atleast, but alteast it gives them a chance to cover what they skipped in the last game (personally hoping for Foxy this time around~). Here's hoping this one get's released over here, even if it's just PSN once again~

On another note, are we sure Project Versus is for DS? Looking at it, I figured it'd be 3DS~
Old 2012-12-06, 18:56   Link #392
marvelB

^Hell yeah, I'm also hoping OP Musou 2 gets some Foxy love! As well as Thriller Bark, for that matter. Actually, the fact that Eneru's confirmed should mean that all the previous game's missing arcs should be added in (which might mean that Kuro may be added to that list, as well).....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
On another note, are we sure Project Versus is for DS? Looking at it, I figured it'd be 3DS~

Oh no, I never said Project Versus' platform would be the DS! I was just saying that it may potentially be a sequel to the "Jump Stars" games (both of which ARE part of the DS library). I also agree that this new one will most likely be a 3DS title. My bad for the confusion!
Old 2012-12-07, 20:45   Link #393
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Yes, yes, we're already aware that this series doesn't meet your standards. No need to beat that dead horse any further, now.
Yeah you right, having all Arcs not included, all characters not playable and a limited moveset for every character sure is beating the dead horse .
Old 2012-12-07, 23:39   Link #394
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
Yeah you right, having all Arcs not included, all characters not playable and a limited moveset for every character sure is beating the dead horse .
It sure is when it's the only thing you ever talk about in these topics~
Old 2012-12-07, 23:54   Link #395
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

hope they add jump and mid-air combo (after pressing jump) in PW2
Old 2012-12-08, 14:16   Link #396
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
What asinine expectations you have. You're one of those people that just can't be pleased no matter what. The funny thing is, no one could care less what you think. Video games have certain limitations imposed on them for various reasons, which is something you just don't understand.
Old 2012-12-09, 15:46   Link #397
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Lets put the horses that are clearly dead on the side for now, and talk about the fact that the coming of PW2 will basically render my PW1 obsolete. So I kind of feel like a fool for getting it.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 16:26   Link #398
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Lets put the horses that are clearly dead on the side for now, and talk about the fact that the coming of PW2 will basically render my PW1 obsolete. So I kind of feel like a fool for getting it.
lol ain't that case with most games that get sequels?

Kinda glad my financial woes prevented me from getting the first game, means I can jump onto the 2nd one instead and just pick up the 1st when it's alot cheaper
Old 2012-12-09, 21:48   Link #399
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Well, first of all we should all wait to see if this game gets localized or not before everyone starts pre-ordering and such~
Old 2012-12-10, 05:41   Link #400
DeathStrike
SLASH!

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2

Tags
ps3, video games