AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-09-25, 18:46   Link #101
Kensuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by overfiend
BTW, I know there's a site that lists all the fansub groups and what titles they're currently subbing, but I don't remember the name. If you know what I'm talking about, can you post the link please?
I'm sorry, I don't know any other sites than Animesuki's group and series pages.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 02:53   Link #102
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke
I'm sorry, I don't know any other sites than Animesuki's group and series pages.
Surprisingly that puts you one up on most of the people who use our site.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 03:40   Link #103
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagari-chan
I'm hesitant about Moonphase... the cat ears are a huge turn off.
Eh, don't worry, she's not born with them...she only wears them as part of her cute disguise while working in the shop.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 12:46   Link #104
EV|RockLee
Rock Lee PWNz

Send a message via AIM to EV|RockLee Send a message via MSN to EV|RockLee
I'm pretty sure SEED Destiny is liscenced, as soon as it was announced, and Bandai said don't sub it.

I'll be following good ol Haro-Haro/Anime-Kingdom, like before ^_^

a lot of next season series look interesting. Ring ni Kakero looks awesome.
EV|RockLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 17:11   Link #105
Alcy
Left! Right! Seven! Cake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino
New Harukanaru Toki no Naka de TV series. So it will be separate from the existing 2-episode OVA series.

And it looks like Angelique because the video game Harukanaru Toki no Naka De and Angelique were both made by Koei. The artwork and era in each series are very different, though.

I say it's like Fushigi Yuugi because the basic plot is very similar: Haruka is the story of a high school girl who is suddenly transported to an ancient Asian-style world (Chinese-style in Fushigi Yuugi, Japanese-style in Haruka). Upon arriving in the new world, she becomes priestess of a god and is protected by a set of guardians (which all happen to be male in both cases). The names of the famous four gods Suzaku, Seiryu, Genbu, and Byakko are also present in both series.

Anyway, Fushigi Yuugi fans should enjoy it. :P My favorite part is that the main character Akane is a LOT less annoying than the greedy, whiny, loud-mouthed Miaka Yuuki...
I can't wait...

Has anyone decided to pick up the project? Maybe Ritenkyo can do it at some point, though we have a few series now..
Alcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 22:54   Link #106
KT Kore
I'm not funny

Awesome. Anime-Keep is planning to do Beet the Vandel Buster. I was thinking that no one would do it since it has generated no hype. Somehow I got interested in it, even though I know nothing about it. And it's shounen fighting anime, that's always good for me.

Can't wait to see it.
KT Kore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 23:14   Link #107
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
yes A-E for Beck. wonder when it airs
yes something for yakitate.
bleach is getting oversubbed
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 23:21   Link #108
KT Kore
I'm not funny

Beck is airing October 6.
KT Kore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 12:54   Link #109
Kagari-chan
銀の律動のムジカ

Send a message via AIM to Kagari-chan Send a message via MSN to Kagari-chan
That may be, but many of the groups on Bleach will drop after a while.
Kagari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 14:21   Link #110
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Tsukiyomi ~ Moon Phase starts 10/4 on TV Tokyo. After reading Newtypes article about this series, it is one of my must see fall season anime. How could I resist cute vampire girl who wears cat ears? Plus the director is the same guy who directed Le Portrait de Petit Cossette, Akiyuki Shinbo.

At least one group is listed to sub this series, look at the link in first post of this thread.
I'm looking forward to Tsukuyomi ~ Moon Phase also....I'm a Cossette fan. I guess that I'll be the first to state that I'm curious as to what Rozen Maiden will bring. It looks kind of spooky but if it gets too cute...I can always deny that I watched a couple of eps. Fantastic Children seems to be an interesting anime and since it's licenced, I guess I can wait for someone from the anime club to buy it . Bleach seems a little more interesting after that last synopsis. I thought I read from someone on the first page that it was going to be like Naruto...errr....I hope not.

Last edited by Spiggy; 2004-10-01 at 16:56.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 15:04   Link #111
Kensuke

Hehe, looks like I made a little error, its "Tsukuyomi" not "Tsukiyomi", I quess I was thinking Tsukihime for some reason (one of the last year's top series, and soon buying the first DVD).
I have many series that I'm going to watch, at least couple of episodes and then decide what are worth following. I just hope that Zipang will be picked up by some group, or that its licensed... or I will just watch raws to see what its like.

I want to see this in action.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 15:21   Link #112
rorosama

That Bleach looks like a hot one! All those subber and anbu and aone! Must be one of those instant hit series. What's it about?
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 16:23   Link #113
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

Ooh, I can't wait for Lyrical Nanoha and Mai-Hime! I'm pretty excited....I hope the 1st eps are released soon...on fansub I mean...

Last edited by mayukhers112; 2004-10-02 at 11:14.
mayukhers112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 10:18   Link #114
Pandora
Poisoned

Tsukuyomi, Rozen Maiden and Meine Liebe are the ones I'm looking forward to. Oh, and Count of Monte Cristo. Is A-Keep the only group who'll be subbing Rozen Maiden at the moment? How about Meine Liebe?

On a side note, BNC Scanlation has scanlated the Rozen Maiden manga. You might want to check it out to decide if you want to watch the anime version or not.

http://bnc-scanilations.mori-kun.co.uk/
Pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 12:14   Link #115
Kagari-chan
銀の律動のムジカ

Send a message via AIM to Kagari-chan Send a message via MSN to Kagari-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
That Bleach looks like a hot one! All those subber and anbu and aone! Must be one of those instant hit series. What's it about?
That would be ANBU and A-Keep :P Why do people always associate ANBU jointing with Aone?
Kagari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 12:27   Link #116
UnDeaD

... No Bleach promo yet... and it is relased in 3 days... weird...
UnDeaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 13:11   Link #117
Breogan
Umeboshi

I was really interested in watching "To Heart - RMM", but after reading some reviews, it seems they went back to the old ero-game character designs instead of the better looking 1st season ones. What a big let down

Reviews: JASCII, Momotato Daioh
Breogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 22:47   Link #118
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breogan
I was really interested in watching "To Heart - RMM", but after reading some reviews, it seems they went back to the old ero-game character designs instead of the better looking 1st season ones. What a big let down

Reviews: JASCII, Momotato Daioh
Thanks for the links. Darn, doesn't seem to be glowing reviews for To Heart RMM. I compared the animation between the two, and I also much prefer the first season's than RMM. Here's a character comparison courtesy of 4chan. Oh well, I'm a bit disheartened, but I'm still gonna follow it. I love Akari...
Muir Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 22:54   Link #119
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora
Tsukuyomi, Rozen Maiden and Meine Liebe are the ones I'm looking forward to. Oh, and Count of Monte Cristo. Is A-Keep the only group who'll be subbing Rozen Maiden at the moment? How about Meine Liebe?

On a side note, BNC Scanlation has scanlated the Rozen Maiden manga. You might want to check it out to decide if you want to watch the anime version or not.

http://bnc-scanilations.mori-kun.co.uk/
Thanks. The first 2 eps of Windy Tales is apparently subbed and out. I'm kind of taking a liking to it. It has a story that I'm curious to know about.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 23:48   Link #120
wao
OK.

Quote:
Hehe, looks like I made a little error, its "Tsukuyomi" not "Tsukiyomi", I quess I was thinking Tsukihime for some reason (one of the last year's top series, and soon buying the first DVD).
I have many series that I'm going to watch, at least couple of episodes and then decide what are worth following. I just hope that Zipang will be picked up by some group, or that its licensed... or I will just watch raws to see what its like.

I want to see this in action.
(picture)
I would too, but then I see it's being animated by Studio Deen and I forget about it. Unfortunately the only instance where I could ever associate quality animation with Studio Deen would be the Rurouni Kenshin OVA 1 and 2. That's all. Not that I've seen every title of theirs, of course, but... well... okay, I'm biased against Studio DEEN in terms of animation quality, and against GONZO in terms of type of story for anime they put out...

I was hesistant about Kannazuki no Miko, but it looks a bit more than I expected so maybe I'll check it out...