AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-03, 08:31   Link #3781
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Actually, there are some things in the spoilers that are inconsistent with what we've actually been presented. Someone mentioned the possibility that the spoilers come from someone looking through storyboards or animation sketches, it's possible the band-aid was mistaken as a ring, judging by the way Lelouch holds C.C.'s hand after he cuts her finger, the shape of the band-aid and the finger that it's on and the little scene with C.C. admiring the band-aid.
I do not deny that, I just wanted to point out that just because it wasn't a ring in that scene wouldn't make it impossible for him to give her one in the next eps...
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 08:35   Link #3782
DarkLordOfkichiku

It's true that the spoilers should be traken with a grain of salt.. but on the other hand, if we look at how many of them that have come true...

The line about Kallen not being able to stop Suzaku and Lelouch's confrontation should still be open until the next episode, so until then...

But it's is also possible that they added some changes to makes the spoilers not 100% accurate...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 09:36   Link #3783
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Hey, hey, there's still the next week you know. And their confrontation could refer to them fightning in the next episode too as well.

Anyway, it looks like Guilford is no longer in the "who might possibly save Kallen"-list. The possibilites left are:

- Sayako & co. Their primarily concern is Nunnally, but they might find and save Kallen along the path, or save Kallen after Nunnally's taken care of.

- Gino, for the sake of the duel he wants or possibly the interest he has in Kallen.

- Nunnally, who might let her friend out during the turnmoil, I guess.

And there's also the possiiblity that she saves herself. Who knows, the Tokyo blackout might have disabled her cell, allowing her to get out...
You've been watching a bit much of GS. If Gino is the one to release Kallen I'll eat my hat because it would make zero sense. This episode made it clear that he isn't interested in her beyond her connection to/knowledge about Suzaku in the past as he seems to want to have the old happy Suzaku back, and his duel.

If she's going to get rescued, its going to be either Nunally (most likely IMO) or Sayako & company finding her, possibly with Nunally.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 10:01   Link #3784
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

In Kallen's condition, she will be always sit in there and be interviewed again and again with others...I wanna see her in ACTION!
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 10:21   Link #3785
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KallenMiki View Post
In Kallen's condition, she will be always sit in there and be interviewed again and again with others...I wanna see her in ACTION!
QFT ! I'm tired of this, she needs to escape, I want to see her in action . It's a good thing that she learns some things about Lelouch, but 8 episodes is way too much, it's getting old!

And I really hope she will be the pilot of the new Guren, I don't want to see Suzaku in that position .
Pan chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 10:39   Link #3786
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post
QFT ! I'm tired of this, she needs to escape, I want to see her in action . It's a good thing that she learns some things about Lelouch, but 8 episodes is way too much, it's getting old!
Hopefully next episode she'll be back to kick ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post
And I really hope she will be the pilot of the new Guren, I don't want to see Suzaku in that position .
It's highly unlikely as of now. The last shoot at Lancelot indicated that he'd indeed fly it, I think. And the shoot of him in in a pilot's cockpit didn't seem like the guren's either...
Old 2008-08-03, 11:09   Link #3787
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KallenMiki View Post
Well since she's been in jail for so long she must have plenty of AP saved up. Hopefully if she makes a break for it next EP in the confusion she can put it to good use and pwn everyone, starting with Bradely.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 12:34   Link #3788
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Dude i been thinking Gino would be double agent! What i like is that they should CC for 3 seconds lol. That's it lol. Then how about Kallen? How is she getting out next week? Should we Expect some Kallen action? Now the problem is that i no longer feel secure. I felt secure with the security blanket called the Korean Spoilers. While being right about most things. Kallen not being able to stop Lelouch and Suzaku confrontation never happen. And that CC ring is not going to happen.

I feel as we get closer to that ending that the more i feel that This will end with an ambiguous ending or CC or Kallen dying.
When the spoilers were talking about Kallen stopping Lelouch and Suzaku, I don't think it was talking about the meeting in this episode. How could she be trying to stop a meeting she never knew was taking place?
I think those Korean Spoilers were talking about in the battle over Toyko. Even more so considering Suzaku plans on using the Freya ON Lelouch. What is it with Suzaku and his confrontation issues. His meeting with Lelouch goes back so he figures the only way to set it right is to kill Lelouch and anyone in the surrounding area?????? LORD, somone get that boy a stress ball.
I'm still getting more convinced that it will be Nunnally who sets Kallen free. How could it be Gino when he's most likely going to be sent out into battle?

My Japanese isn't too good, but from what I can tell about Gino's conversation with Kallen. It sounds more like he's tempting her. Telling her that if she would just use her Britannian name she could just enjoy all the privileges of Britannian citizenship.
That's not gonna happen! That would mean tossing aside her feelings for Japan and her mother. She had only used the Britannian name in school to hide her activities.

I did notice that several of the pictures in the albums were from scenes in the first season, but they were scenes that only a few people were around and no one was even holding camera........ So who took the pictures? That that one with Kallen with the sandwich in her mouth. That looks like a reverse on the moment Lelouch first Geassed Kallen.
Old 2008-08-03, 12:36   Link #3789
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

After of watch the Episode 17, is pretty boring that Kallen still be captured, when she will be free?

for the next episode, is look like Sayoko will be saver her
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 12:39   Link #3790
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
My Japanese isn't too good, but from what I can tell about Gino's conversation with Kallen. It sounds more like he's tempting her. Telling her that if she would just use her Britannian name she could just enjoy all the privileges of Britannian citizenship.
That's not gonna happen! That would mean tossing aside her feelings for Japan and her mother. She had only used the Britannian name in school to hide her activities.
He asked her if she would consider coming back to Britannia, under her Stadfeldt name, in his usual chipper demenour. Remember, he's a gentleman first and foremost. She is also a part of the group of people that Suzaku smiled around, so, if you follow Gino's conversation about wanting to see Suzaku smiling or that he's never seen him smile, it could be a similar goal to Lelouch's in rounding up everyone.
Old 2008-08-03, 12:41   Link #3791
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Hmm, haven't seen the scene myself - and I'd wait until it's either GG or Eclipse's verison that comes out before sayign anything, but if he indeed does that, then I can't help but think that he's too optimistic or naive...

Maybe he was using past tense though? like "If you had held onto your Brittanian name then..."?
Old 2008-08-03, 12:47   Link #3792
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
He asked her if she would consider coming back to Britannia, under her Stadfeldt name, in his usual chipper demenour. Remember, he's a gentleman first and foremost. She is also a part of the group of people that Suzaku smiled around, so, if you follow Gino's conversation about wanting to see Suzaku smiling or that he's never seen him smile, it could be a similar goal to Lelouch's in rounding up everyone.
I seriously doubt that would ever happen. She's always taken such pride in her Japanese name.
From that explanation of the conversation it sounds more like Gino is in love with Suzaku. He's trying to see Suzaku happy again.

I was rather surprised how Lelouch was just taking responsibility for all those death, such as Euphimia and Shirley, and it wasn't his usual evasive answers he tends to give. Though he could of added that the Geass on Euphy was a mistake, but that could of sounded like an excuse. The same with Shirley. It was the nut bar, Rolo, who did that. Though I would think that Lelouch should know better then to trust Rolo to get Nunnally. That could be why Sayako is there.
Old 2008-08-03, 12:49   Link #3793
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Hmm, haven't seen the scene myself - and I'd wait until it's either GG or Eclipse's verison that comes out before sayign anything, but if he indeed does that, then I can't help but think that he's too optimistic or naive...

Maybe he was using past tense though? like "If you had held onto your Brittanian name then..."?
You can watch the RAW on youtube. That's usually one of the first streaming sites that puts it out.
Old 2008-08-03, 12:52   Link #3794
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
You can watch the RAW on youtube. That's usually one of the first streaming sites that puts it out.
Yeah, I know. But in case you didn't know, I'm deaf (well, hearing impared rather, but I can't hear well enough to, well, sort the words out most of the time), so watching the raw wouldn't make me any wiser alas...
Old 2008-08-03, 12:52   Link #3795
Var
Banned

Quote:
I seriously doubt that would ever happen. She's always taken such pride in her Japanese name.
From that explanation of the conversation it sounds more like Gino is in love with Suzaku. He's trying to see Suzaku happy again.
Gino is a good friend, it's been stated that he's not gay. Though he may be bi...

As for Kallen, I think that that was a way to show just how different the two of them are. She is Karen Kozuki, not Kallen Stadfeldt. Or more, she is a combination that we've only ever seen around Lelouch and C.C.. Gino thinks about things to some degree on the surface value, its evident in his conversation: smiling, names, and status. (Which is why I often doubt how genuine his own smiles are.)

He hit on her in a way that, for her, has been shown as nearly an insult or at least not favored.

Quote:
I was rather surprised how Lelouch was just taking responsibility for all those death, such as Euphimia and Shirley, and it wasn't his usual evasive answers he tends to give. Though he could of added that the Geass on Euphy was a mistake, but that could of sounded like an excuse. The same with Shirley. It was the nut bar, Rolo, who did that. Though I would think that Lelouch should know better then to trust Rolo to get Nunnally. That could be why Sayako is there.
Sayako is likely there to keep Suzaku on a leesh but I can easily see her dieing in this operation.

Lelouch's taking of the blame is, likely, exactly what he'll do with Kallen as well. This all ties into Ep.15 about people knowing the true Lelouch. And so far, only Suzaku passed... only to have it literally shot at.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:09   Link #3796
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Yeah, I know. But in case you didn't know, I'm deaf (well, hearing impared rather, but I can't hear well enough to, well, sort the words out most of the time), so watching the raw wouldn't make me any wiser alas...
Ah yes, I would imagine that would make things difficult. Not like you could read animated lips either.

Quote:
As for Kallen, I think that that was a way to show just how different the two of them are. She is Karen Kozuki, not Kallen Stadfeldt. Or more, she is a combination that we've only ever seen around Lelouch and C.C.. Gino thinks about things to some degree on the surface value, its evident in his conversation: smiling, names, and status. (Which is why I often doubt how genuine his own smiles are.)
I have some doubts as well. It was something in this new opening. It's that scene where everyone is revealed and looking all happy. Even Anya looks chipper about something. Gino is at the very end and he looks pissed about something.

Quote:
Sayako is likely there to keep Suzaku on a leesh but I can easily see her dieing in this operation.

Lelouch's taking of the blame is, likely, exactly what he'll do with Kallen as well. This all ties into Ep.15 about people knowing the true Lelouch. And so far, only Suzaku passed... only to have it literally shot at.
I take it you mean Sayako will have Rolo on the leash? I admire Sayako's ability, but if I were in Lelouch's shoes the only person I would trust to keep a hold on Rolo is Jeremiah. Rolo can't pull his tricks on him.

Kallen does seem to be the only person other then C.C. and Nunnally who has gotten to know Lelouch rather well. I think the only person Lelouch ever showed true kindness to was Nunnally, and Kallen is getting to know that side of him through Nunnally.

I had been thinking. Kallen now seems to have a much deeper hatred for Suzaku after what he tried to pull. I thought that would translate into a very serious fight once she is out and in her new upgraded Guren. Before she never seemed to have much motivation to hate Suzaku, but now she does.
If Suzaku uses Freya, and most likely a LOT of Japanese die, she's going to be highly motivated.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-08-03 at 13:20.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 13:11   Link #3797
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
what i want to know is what kallen got out of looking in the pictures
when she was seening the one with lulu and suzaku gino said that suzaku hardly smiles like that
but kallen had a reaction to the picture before he said it
so while he was talking about suzaku she was probably seeing something about lulu
what was she seeing ?
if its that he and suzaku mean much more to each other then she had known then it might explain why she sets off to stop their fight (rather then just to protect lulu or fight suzaku) since she knows its a battle where the winner would lose something of great value to them
Old 2008-08-03, 13:18   Link #3798
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

WEll think about it this Way. I really think they have been setting up Kallen to Understand Lelouch Lamperouge/Vi brittianian. Look all the first half build of her Understanding Lelouch Lamperouge as Zero the MAn she Admired. While as that went along She was Captured and then she is coming to understand Lelouch Vi Brittianian the Older brother and caring person from Nunnally. Thus Kallen knows if Lelouch Kills Suzaku he will always regret it and that he will never be the same. Kallen knows even though Lelouch Puts up a strong Front that he is very fragile emotionally and taking the world onto himself.

This fact makes me very Confident in Kalulu in the end because especially after the Speech by the Emperor No One knows the Real Lelouch, Until Kallen because she is finally trying to figure it all out and understand Lelouch
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 13:19   Link #3799
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Ah yes, I would imagine that would make things difficult. Not like you could read animated lips either.
Well, can't do lip-reading either - it hasnät been compulsory here in my cuntry to learn it for like,forty years, more or less - and I had no interest in learnign it, so.. Theorically you coudl read from anime lips though, considering that the japanese actually puts effort into lip-synchonizing in anime..
Old 2008-08-03, 14:47   Link #3800
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Is it just me or did Kallen's breast size get increased again? What kind of plastic surgery is she receiving in that jail cell?
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote