AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-06, 17:33   Link #121
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Later in the game you can even buy decurse charms (for 1k each) so you can switch weapons on the fly, but by then the demonic weapons more or less pale in comparison to other equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Well 500 isn't very much. I don't think I've unequipped the cursed shield from Aht since I got it. 5 Con and Res and Shield 2 was valuable back when I got it. A lot of the crafted Dark weapons aren't cursed. The only one I can think of offhand is the dark bow. Most enemies weak to dark are usually also weak to fire, maybe not to the same degree but close enough. I'm in the habit now of any time i see new enemies I check their resistances immediately.

Anyone know why some weapons can't be equipped after you make them? Angel Bow, Fallen Angel Bow, Princess Crystal. Another is the staff for Eme after doing her gauntlet. Not sure why they can't be equipped.
Those require S class weapon skill.

Of all the elements I find I severely lack the potential to deal out Wind (elec) damage for a good part of the game. Serawi's often on the lower end of the level spectrum because she spends a lot of time healing. There is not that many Wind base weapons compared to light/dark/fire/ice. Crayl + Crayanne feels a bit weaker than the rest of the party (unless flurry procs).

Edit: nvm it does work. I got a sum of 7 stat increase instead of 5.

Question:
what does marwen's ring do? It says growth rate x1.5 on level up but stat increase seem to remain the same when I try saving and loading with and without the ring...

Another question:
Can you still get the costume triggered scenes outside of a heroine's route? I don't want to grind out all the costumes for yuela before NG+

Quote:
Edit: The Guantlet rounds were surprisingly easy. I kind of expected harder from them. Only one that gave me trouble was Suina because she kept getting charmed by the damn harpy.

Actually scratch that, the 5th opponent on Sharty's is a pain in the ass. A 5 range holy nuke and then double action attacks at close range. Serawi's was probably the easiest since with her fire suit's 9 range nuke she could sit in one spot and kill each opponent.
How did you do Wil's?
He has to solo a Mifu dragon after a rym dragon: even though I can get to the Mifu losing only ~15 hp there is no way I can beat the Mifu dragon as each retaliation does 10x2 damage...

Suina and Serawi started off with the harpy as the first fight... only managed to do melo and eliza for now

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-06 at 19:51.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 20:08   Link #122
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Well 500 isn't very much. I don't think I've unequipped the cursed shield from Aht since I got it. 5 Con and Res and Shield 2 was valuable back when I got it. A lot of the crafted Dark weapons aren't cursed. The only one I can think of offhand is the dark bow. Most enemies weak to dark are usually also weak to fire, maybe not to the same degree but close enough. I'm in the habit now of any time i see new enemies I check their resistances immediately.

Anyone know why some weapons can't be equipped after you make them? Angel Bow, Fallen Angel Bow, Princess Crystal. Another is the staff for Eme after doing her gauntlet. Not sure why they can't be equipped.
Check the weapon level. If your character's weapon level is lower than weapon you are trying to equip you can't equip that weapon just yet. Weapon level increases by use and ranks from E to M.

Quote:
what does marwen's ring do? It says growth rate x1.5 on level up but stat increase seem to remain the same when I try saving and loading with and without the ring...

Another question:
Can you still get the costume triggered scenes outside of a heroine's route? I don't want to grind out all the costumes for yuela before NG+
The ring will increase the number of stats that "level up" during a level up. Try to remember that all the characters have limits for their stats until you get to level 50 (some level 55) since that's when most characters get their 3rd title rank up. Will is the only exception to this rule since his limit will only be released at Alchemist Rank 9 regardless of his character level.

Notice the grey bar in the character's status? That's your current stat limit and your characters won't be able to raise their stats higher than that (light blue line) unless you use items (dark blue line). The ring is better used in combination with the necklace (x2 growth rate on level up) you should get later.

Normal title rank allows limited stats raise (unique to every character). First title rank up allows for a limit of 20 in every stat. Second title rank up raises the limits up to 50 in all stats and third title rank allows for 99 in all stats.

Also, remember the game uses a RGN system for the level up. During a turn the RGN will always be same for one level up regardless of character. This means Suina will always get the same level up bonuses in turn 1 (does no matter how many times you reload) but should get different bonuses during turn 2. However, if you level up Ath during turn 1 then leveling up Suina during the same turn will result in different stat bonuses.

No, costume h-scene can only be seen during the character's routes.

Last edited by johnishida; 2012-03-06 at 20:52.
johnishida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 20:59   Link #123
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
How did you do Wil's?
He has to solo a Mifu dragon after a rym dragon: even though I can get to the Mifu losing only ~15 hp there is no way I can beat the Mifu dragon as each retaliation does 10x2 damage...

Suina and Serawi started off with the harpy as the first fight... only managed to do melo and eliza for now
For Serawi just use her 9 range attack from going down the right path of fire armor. Bows have most elements so you can pick and choose to do that. Also if you're that far from the enemies they usually just sit there doing nothing since they can't relatiate or reach you.

I didn't have any problems for Wil's, but then again I think I'm on normal and you're on hard? The Dragon was hitting me for like 8-12 while I was doing about 18 a hit and we had about equal health values so I took it out. I can't even remember what i was using for equip but I think Master's Hammer, Maria's Heart, Tear of Mars.

I finally got Sharty's done though, Sanctified necklace and Devil's Shield, let the robot waste it's SP and then used the red feather and went back to melee it now that it couldn't use it's rocket barrage or holy nuke anymore.

Also yeah I figured that was the case for the weapons. It just annoys me that I can make these weapons and none of my characters are close to being able to use them. Then I do the Gauntlet Rounds and everyone gets better weapons anyway...

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 21:11   Link #124
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

I am supposed to build a wardrobe now, but I don't have a recipe for that.
I somehow got a tiny wardrobe once, but I think that was from a quest.
How does this work?
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 21:14   Link #125
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
How does this work?
Save first, then make a few Large Bookshelves. They mutate into what you need. Reload if you don't get any.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-06, 22:50   Link #126
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Yeah I play on hard.
There is no gauntlet with Ragsmuena?

The elemental battles are *very* easy and my team always manage to get at least a level up per battle, sometimes 2. Some of those monsters even refuse to get out of the pit and I just snipe them off with range 3 spells.

Pervail III on Yuela+Flurry I, with Wil giving her both Guardian and Cover I makes her very deadly. She can live on the edge and deal double her regular damage!

Okay, I grinded some more silly quests that made me make 10 partisans and knight shields (which is actually quite easy to do when I abuse Displace from the senko). Rewards are statues which pretty much doubled my tools (+32 together iirc). The effects are immediately noticeable.

With ~30k profit per dragon hunt (killing dragon+nodes) I think I have unlocked all the scenes for yuela. Is there one for her default costume?

I guess not everyone gets a scene for "additional training" near the end where they gain new abilities? Crayanne got one but not Crayl.
Old 2012-03-06, 22:56   Link #127
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Yeah I play on hard.
There is no gauntlet with Ragsmuena?

Pervail III on Yuela+Flurry I, with Wil giving her both Guardian and Cover I makes her very deadly. She can live on the edge and deal double her regular damage!

I guess not everyone gets a scene for "additional training" near the end where they gain new abilities? Crayanne got one but not Crayl.
The gauntlet for her popped up after an event where her and Yuela talked. Still waiting for the dragon and sea monster ones to unlock.

Yuela's gauntlet sword has Flurry 3 which when combined with her other stuff is amazing. If only she had enough CP so I could give her Pierce 3 too.

I think it was pretty much just the girls that got them. Uya didn't get one either.

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-06 at 23:27.
Old 2012-03-06, 23:38   Link #128
doujin

hey anyone know what exactly does "sense" do for the gardening?
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 23:42   Link #129
Falick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
How does this work?
Check this awesome post by Flying Dagger http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...64#post4037964

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
Sense will give you new [Yard] recipes.
Falick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 23:52   Link #130
apocjunk

Xacual, thanks for your earlier help with Sunlit Clearing. Finally found out what was happening. The Reaper event wasn't triggering for some reason, so I was just wandering around the level and couldn't get out. It finally triggered randomly and I was able to continue progressing. Must have been some kind of bug.
apocjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 23:52   Link #131
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Archmage staff: requires lv. M
Emelita's weapon mastery: C

What a tease!

Got done with more arena battles. Learning to abuse the AI by using the first round to claim a circle around the inner parts and then killing melee attackers slowly using range. Kind of cheesy but oh well.. at least they did not have to skip 15 turns for Crescent Moon to slowly regen their health .

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
Some recipes require both knowledge and sense to unlock. Since they usually require the same amount of knowledge and sense, its important to keep both are around the same levels.
Right clikck->info->lexicon. If you click on existing recipes it will tell you the requirements: let it be completing a quest, going through certain events, or through knowledge+sense.
Old 2012-03-07, 03:03   Link #132

Alright, I started "getting" this after I checked this thread.
Sounds better than most non-eroge games.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 09:48   Link #133
betazor

why u all can enter yuela route ..... i cant get the yuela route no matter what choose i use ( first choose : i want to be more then friends), and then end up in loli mage route .... any specail condition ( like lvl or certain quest need to be done ) to enter yuela route ??? can any want help me ........
betazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 10:05   Link #134
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betazor View Post
why u all can enter yuela route ..... i cant get the yuela route no matter what choose i use ( first choose : i want to be more then friends), and then end up in loli mage route .... any specail condition ( like lvl or certain quest need to be done ) to enter yuela route ??? can any want help me ........
Here's a list of the conditions you must meet in order to enter her route:

- You must see the event for Yuera in the Atelier. You will know there's a event for her if there's a star mark over her sprite. Choice event: Go help her.
- You need to unlock Yuela's armor size measurement event. IIRC, you need the Earth Armor recipe for Yuela.
- Saerabu (Fox Spirit) must be in your party as playable character.
- Merodianna must be in your party as a playable character.

If you fail to meet ANY of these conditions you will be locked in Emiritta's route.
Old 2012-03-07, 10:28   Link #135
betazor

and what is the time limits ?? ..... and how can i get fox spirits on time .. i got him joint together with merodianna on chapter 3 or 4 if iam not mistaken ... and is it because of time ?? i really dont get it ..... and also which event that she need our help ?? how to trigger that event ... plsss some more detail .. i start play from the start to look for the event
Old 2012-03-07, 10:49   Link #136
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betazor View Post
and what is the time limits ?? ..... and how can i get fox spirits on time .. i got him joint together with merodianna on chapter 3 or 4 if iam not mistaken ... and is it because of time ?? i really dont get it ..... and also which event that she need our help ?? how to trigger that event ... plsss some more detail .. i start play from the start to look for the event
- The Choice Event appears during the story. IIRC, she will go to do some training and you must choose to help her.
- To unlock the recipe for Yuela's Earth Armor, you need to level up Ath.
- The time limits for the Saerabu and Merodianna to join your party is before defeating The Reaper for the last time (Chapter 3).

Saerabu will join as a playable character once you meet the following conditions:
- Complete the Rosean Montain Investigation quest.
- Complete the 2nd Part of the Quest where you need to bring sake to Kohakuren.
- Will must be over Level 11.
- You need to unlock the event where Emiritta plays with Saerabu and some kids in the plaza.

Merodianna will join as playable character once you meet the following conditions:
- Bring the Glass Statue to the Church. Hanna will give you this quest.
- You should get recipe for a new item once you complete Hanna's quest. Create it and bring it back to Merodianna.
- Will must be over Level 12.
- See the event for Merodianna in the Atelier (star mark over her sprite). She should join your party after this.

I don't remember if it's possible for Merodianna to join your party during Chapter 3 but, try to meet the conditions above anyway.

The most important flag is to go help Yuela during the night training and refuse Seravy's invitation to accompany her.
Old 2012-03-07, 11:24   Link #137
betazor

oh ty for ur explanation i will try it ... if its gone be work.. i hope its work......
Old 2012-03-07, 12:13   Link #138
endarion88

when i have the quest to search for gantz and have to chose between the two merchant is anyone ok to complete the quest?
Old 2012-03-07, 12:24   Link #139
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
when i have the quest to search for gantz and have to chose between the two merchant is anyone ok to complete the quest?
They both give you the same information but paying the 30k, puts two treasures each worth 30k up in the top left corner of the level you unlock and a full mills accessory. So if you have the money you should definitely do the rich merchants option. Actually regardless you should do that one because of the accessory.

Old 2012-03-07, 13:04   Link #140
endarion88

Quote:
They both give you the same information but paying the 30k, puts two treasures each worth 30k up in the top left corner of the level you unlock and a full mills accessory. So if you have the money you should definitely do the rich merchants option. Actually regardless you should do that one because of the accessory.
damn i used the cheap one oh well i have to do the game again anyway for the other route thank you anyway! also for quest 70 complete the altar, the quest only say improve your skill become stronger but exactly what level should i reach? or is the syntesis rank what should i imrove?

also how do i unlock the recipe for the lovers futon/ double bed hotspring and the other thing that trigger events?

Tags
eushully