AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-12-12, 22:58   Link #38481
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Spoiler for Quick Kaiser Mom Update?!:

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 17:33   Link #38482
Gx Hero
Rambler

I noticed something between the fanfictions and the anime that often doesn't match. Barriers. In the anime barriers only contain an area so something doesn't escape, or that plus phases out non magic people, no where dose it show that it negates damage to the actual world, episode 2 of season 1 is a perfect example, however fanfic writers seem to think and write that in barriers that damage done in them dose not transfer over to the real world.

Just something I noticed.

I also wish there were more Hayate stories where she is not in high command position making mistakes or poor choices that she ends up correcting after all she is in the ground forces special investigation, plenty of opportunity for Hayate x yunno pairing. Heck she could be tracking down the book of cosplay, a lost logia that allows people to dress up and disguise themselves as other people with the mannerisms down and how they talk.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 05:53   Link #38483
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
I noticed something between the fanfictions and the anime that often doesn't match. Barriers. In the anime barriers only contain an area so something doesn't escape, or that plus phases out non magic people, no where dose it show that it negates damage to the actual world, episode 2 of season 1 is a perfect example, however fanfic writers seem to think and write that in barriers that damage done in them dose not transfer over to the real world.
Canon is vague on that, but given the predominance of battle damage in A's not carrying over (which is a good thing given the amount of buildings damaged in that season) people favor the "damage doesn't carry over."
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 11:46   Link #38484
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Spoiler for Christmas KM Update:

Old 2013-12-26, 07:34   Link #38485
Van Silverlight

who shana,lilia and diana?
Van Silverlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-26, 10:56   Link #38486
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Stern, Levi and Dearche. They were fan names we came up with before Gears of Destiny, when they were still just Material S, L and D.
Old 2013-12-28, 01:16   Link #38487
Van Silverlight

that yami speech sound like the guy from the great dictator movie"you people have the power to make this life beutiful!"
Old 2013-12-28, 04:35   Link #38488
Van Silverlight

could u give me the link for generations story?
Old 2014-01-03, 10:29   Link #38489
Van Silverlight

Sorry for not properly introduce myself,i am a new member so i really appreciate if anyone would lend me some hand in using this forum.I actually want to write a fan fiction of nanoha series,can anybody tell me where to find good sources for reference?
Old 2014-01-03, 20:44   Link #38490
Gx Hero
Rambler

wikipedia, or nanoha wiki. I also have for download some translated booklets the link below will take you there. Oh and check out the sound stages since it explains things that are not mentioned in the episodes.

Also I am willing to give advice if you need help with your fanfiction though I don't know how much help I will be. Also you can post beta chapters here for people to read and comment on. If you have a fanfiction.net account posting it on there after it has been reviewed here is probably a good ideas.

I am curious of what is the idea for your story at least.

Old 2014-01-04, 06:51   Link #38491
Van Silverlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
wikipedia, or nanoha wiki. I also have for download some translated booklets the link below will take you there. Oh and check out the sound stages since it explains things that are not mentioned in the episodes.

Also I am willing to give advice if you need help with your fanfiction though I don't know how much help I will be. Also you can post beta chapters here for people to read and comment on. If you have a fanfiction.net account posting it on there after it has been reviewed here is probably a good ideas.

I am curious of what is the idea for your story at least.
i want to write a nanoha story based from my own view of how the story should go.That means i won't put the yurinism(or whatever ppl called it) in it.I will include some crossover too.For example,the character from pandora hearts,shakugan no shana,SnK,Fate zero and etc.I won't mix their story,i just some characters and adjust them for their role in my story.

This story will be original at least a large part of it (becuz some of anime episode scene will be mention in it.The main character for the first part of my story will be an original character,yuuno scrya and nanoha.I think i will make yuuno background story a bit dark,so if you got some idea about that,i;m all ears.
Old 2014-01-04, 14:53   Link #38492
Laevatein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Silverlight View Post
i want to write a nanoha story based from my own view of how the story should go.That means i won't put the yurinism(or whatever ppl called it) in it.I will include some crossover too.For example,the character from pandora hearts,shakugan no shana,SnK,Fate zero and etc.I won't mix their story,i just some characters and adjust them for their role in my story.

This story will be original at least a large part of it (becuz some of anime episode scene will be mention in it.The main character for the first part of my story will be an original character,yuuno scrya and nanoha.I think i will make yuuno background story a bit dark,so if you got some idea about that,i;m all ears.
If that's your regular writing style, I suggest the first thing you do is learn proper punctuation. No offense, but stories with poor spelling, grammar and punctuation are a pain to read.
Laevatein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-05, 01:55   Link #38493
Van Silverlight

you right,i should do that first
Old 2014-01-08, 21:22   Link #38494
Gx Hero
Rambler

Hey I was thinking of a story idea. Basicly Lutecia Signum, and Agito are transported to a world that they have never been to and Signum is changed into a kid and agito cannot change into her smaller form and they have to go to school for now. Think about it Signum, and agito having to go to school and deal probaly for the first time everything about it in person.

Old 2014-01-08, 21:41   Link #38495
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

And Lutecia will act as their guide xD?

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 21:47   Link #38496
Gx Hero
Rambler

yep, after all who else is going to help signum and agito when the boys start crushing on them and they can't just beat the snot out of them or scare them off. In truth Signum is basicly there to be embaressed and humor relief when her stoic posture breaks down

Old 2014-01-08, 22:44   Link #38497
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Guess they can't break bones due to school rules because kid or not the knowledge to how to bring pain with a long stick is always pretty useful. Specially against normal children.

It will be fun to see Signum getting scolded and spend her afternoon in detention because she send one of her "crushes" to the infirmary xD

~The ASFB~
Old 2014-01-12, 00:35   Link #38498
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Spoiler for What is with muse and KM?!:

Old 2014-01-12, 01:59   Link #38499
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

A bit harsh on Sieglinde there. She not only inherited memories but experience as well, is not as if she can suddenly "shut off" all that knowledge inbued in her body who also was integral part of her growth and training since she was born. So the claimng of Sieglinde being "reliant" on that comes of as a bit exaggerated. In fact, if the flashbacks with her and Victoria are taken into account it seems that if Seiglinde had the option to "not rely" on those memories and combat experience she more likely would took the chance.

Almost as calling on Nanoha for being too good at flying xDU

~The ASFB~
Old 2014-01-12, 07:49   Link #38500
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Almost as calling on Nanoha for being too good at flying xDU
Or calling out Fate and Erio for being bio-engineered magic monsters. Or the Wolks for being artificial weapons. Or Nanoha for being born with abnormal magic and talent, or- Well, you see where I'm going with this. The amount of characters who owe their power to hard work alone are rather significantly outnumbered in Nanoha.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha