AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Pairing in Code Geass R2
Lelouch Stays Single 141 13.51%
Lelouch x C.C. 678 64.94%
Lelouch x Kallen 340 32.57%
Lelouch x Millay 54 5.17%
Lelouch x Harem 121 11.59%
Suzaku Stays Single 148 14.18%
Suzaku x Nunally 60 5.75%
Lloyd x Millay 23 2.20%
Viletta x Ougi 179 17.15%
Rival x Millay 93 8.91%
Lloyd x Cecile 116 11.11%
Kanon x Nina 45 4.31%
Xing-ke x Tianzi 150 14.37%
Todou x Chiba 81 7.76%
Gino x Anya 52 4.98%
Cornelia x Guilford 142 13.60%
Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-02, 16:42   Link #11281
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
someone who is completely disinterested in sex is not only an unhealthy human being
they are sick in the head
and you shouldnt think positively of something that is essetally a mental illness
There were many studies about that in France, and many debates, and I will just end by saying that what you're saying is not true for each human.

Plus, you're completely insulting towards some people.
Old 2008-12-02, 16:43   Link #11282
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
There were many studies about that in France, and many debates, and I will just end by saying that what you're saying is not true for each human.

Plus, you're completely insulting towards some people.
May I hug you?
Old 2008-12-02, 16:45   Link #11283
Eliarine

Quote:
while i agree that some people are less "driven" then others
we are ALL designed to be interested in sex (by evolution)
someone who is completely disinterested in sex is not only an unhealthy human being
and you shouldnt think positively of something that is essetally a mental illness
Excuse me, this is going way too far.

Also, apologize to my waifu.
Old 2008-12-02, 16:45   Link #11284
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
No wait here blade, kalulu mode or not {XD} this is wrong. There are people that are "asexual". Srsly and this does not make them sick or anything.
I just think they are missing a lot of good things in life {XD} but still, yeah. There are people and this is their own choice. // and this has been proven

p.s C.C was TOTALLY NOT asexual though. Opposite.
Old 2008-12-02, 16:47   Link #11285
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
May I hug you?
I even saw a documentary about Freud, and Freud admitted apparently before dying by himself that he was a bit crazy and that he was afraid of himself.

So, since those who say what Blade said are mainly people who base their studies on Freud and co. works. It's hilarious to think that crazy people try to say that some other are crazy and "mentally sick".

Anyway, I am part of the people who watch a lot of debate and docs, and trust me or not, nowadays, most psy, doctors and co. here in France would see blade's statement as an insult towards some humans who are normal, but just don't have the same needs as some others.
Old 2008-12-02, 16:49   Link #11286
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:

the problem is that you keep on holding to 2 mistaken impressions
1)sex is somehow a bad thing
2)a lack of a sex drive is somehow a good thing (or at least, not a horrible fucked up thing)

while i agree that some people are less "driven" then others
we are ALL designed to be interested in sex (by evolution)
Um, blade, those are some far reaching statements you're making. Are you saying that monks and nuns who take vows of chastity are mentally ill rather than disciplined. That's rather insulting all things considered. And even if sex itself isn't a bad thing, it has been known to be the root cause of and/or be associated w/ plenty of bad things, so it's not really that strange that some people would think themselves better off without it.

How, this entire thing came about from a simple statement that C.C. would have sex w/ Lelouch in episode 7 when all she was doing at the time was in a sub chatting w/ Marianne is beyond me.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2008-12-02, 16:50   Link #11287
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
face it
someone who is completely (TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY) not interested in sex IN ANY WAY is not completely healthy
it stems from the basic understanding of what sex is
a way to reproduce
the main point of EVERY LIVING THING (you dont even need a mind to do it)
a homosexual (and by the way, not only humans exibit such traits) is mearly someone who's sex drive is directed at the wrong target for some reasons
we still dont know why that is (it makes little sense from a purely biological stand point) but it still shows that it exists in that person
after all you can still be attracted to someone who you know cant have kids
someone without it completey however is an oddity since its a life form thats doomed to extinction

if im being rude then im sorry
but you keep posting time and time again about how characters are "asextual" without understanding what it actually means in the broader terms

none of this is from a moral or philosophical POV
its basic biolegy
its like saying that someone has no survival instinct

P.S
@youngde
monks and nuns have a sex drive
they make themselves disoby it
they dont lack it altogether

BUT
to be fair
im taking my last post down
didnt think you'd all get so upset about it
im leaving this one since its more about the logic of it
Old 2008-12-02, 16:50   Link #11288
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Umm...I find this is going a little far, considering we got yelled at for discussing Viletta getting raped by Ougi when her memories were lost. Right now, all we're discussing is C.C. being a sex addict?

C.C. is NOT a virgin. End of discussion.
Old 2008-12-02, 16:52   Link #11289
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Excuse me, this is going way too far.

Also, apologize to my waifu.
*looks at her soulmate with shining eyes, then hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
No wait here blade, kalulu mode or not {XD} this is wrong. There are people that are "asexual". Srsly and this does not make them sick or anything.
I just think they are missing a lot of good things in life {XD} but still, yeah. There are people and this is their own choice. // and this has been proven
I told you I would like you again by today, and I think it just has been confirmed that I'm a seer! xD

Quote:
p.s C.C was TOTALLY NOT asexual though. Opposite.
Certainly possible. Let's leave it at that. xD

*randomly hugs Narona while she's at it*

Quote:
but you keep posting time and time again about how characters are "asextual" without understanding what it actually means in the broader terms
I think I know a bit more about asexuality than you do, and I don't want to discuss this with you anymore. I don't want to be rude, either, but... no.
Old 2008-12-02, 17:03   Link #11290
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

I told you I would like you again by today, and I think it just has been confirmed that I'm a seer! xD
Um, that is not exactly flattering for me, but sure. {XD -- i am not that bitch, i have a greater cause to act how i act}

And anyway, asexual or not convo, C.C was totally getting laid back at the days. SO DEFINITELY not a virgin.
Old 2008-12-02, 17:05   Link #11291
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Um, that is not exactly flattering for me, but sure. {XD -- i am not that bitch, i have a greater cause to act how i act}

And anyway, asexual or not convo, C.C was totally getting laid back at the days. SO DEFINITELY not a virgin.
And THIS was the whole point of the debate.

CC got a life before to meet Lelouch. And a Geass which certainly help her to have a lot of lovers, not only as dance partner.

Old 2008-12-02, 17:06   Link #11292
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
And THIS was the whole point of the debate.

CC got a life before to meet Lelouch. And a Geass which certainly help her to have a lot of lovers, not only as dance partner.
I'd say she had the BEST geass ever. No kidding. XD
Old 2008-12-02, 17:07   Link #11293
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
im leaving this one since its more about the logic of it
Your logic has already been defeated by many people. Maybe the studies in your country prove your point, but in France, your statement would be only seen as a joke or from a bonehead.
Old 2008-12-02, 17:07   Link #11294
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Um, that is not exactly flattering for me, but sure.
Well, it's not that I disliked you... I just didn't like you! xD

Quote:
{XD -- i am not that bitch, i have a greater cause to act how i act}
Why doesn't that suprise me?

Quote:
rofl.
Yes, she probably jumped Clovis, which lead him to become traumatized and start massacreing people. xD
Poor guy. xD
Old 2008-12-02, 17:10   Link #11295
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Yes, she probably jumped Clovis, which lead him to become traumatized and start massacreing people. xD
Poor guy. xD

Hmm, dunno about Clovis, but she certainly JUMPED a lot in her era. She should get an Olympics medal for that actually.
Old 2008-12-02, 17:11   Link #11296
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:

Hmm, dunno about Clovis, but she certainly JUMPED a lot in her era. She should get an Olympics medal for that actually.
I love pitying Clovis...
Therefore, C.C. jumped him! xD
Old 2008-12-02, 17:17   Link #11297
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Lets just say that we make assumptions on "insanity" or "unhealthy" based on our own precognitions of "normalcy", or what we percieve to be "sane" or "healthy". When compared to the vast majority of humans, being asexual is "not normal". And this, by literal definition is true. To be not normal means that one does not conform to the norm, which in this case is to be a sexual (or sexually interested) individuals.

Of course, the whole scale of "normalcy" can get thrown out of whack when you try to apply it to someone that's theoretically lived longer than anyone else has ever lived. Maybe her behavior is "normal" for someone that old -_-
Old 2008-12-02, 17:17   Link #11298
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

This is kinda a silly argument really, whether C.C. would or would not have had sex w/ Lelouch. There's no way of knowing anyway since the fact is that C.C. didn't even go, so there is no wrong answer.

At least we know that our dear Kallen kept her purity in tact. (I doubt there's anyone that doesn't believe that Kallen isn't a virgin, is there? I mean, despite being a hottie (and being able to 'shake her good stuff' according the recent Picture Drama), she had never even kissed a boy by episode 6 of season 1, and there's no reason to believe that that changed prior to kissing Lelouch, not to mention how shy she was when Lelouch saw her in the bunny suit--and all I could think was, 'C'mon, it's not like he's not seeing anything he hasn't seen before (at least twice it turns out). Plus, between her old terrorist uniform and the school uniform, she usually walked around season 1 w/ maybe 10% less showing anyway.')

Speaking of the school uniforms: who came up w/ those anyway? Granddaddy or Father Ashford must be a serious perv. (Or Milly was trying to subtlely out herself by designing the uniform herself.) Can you imagine prospective students on campus getting the recruitment speech: "We have the highest in academic standards here at Ashford as well as many different sporting teams and other activities. Also, we require all the girls to wear mini-skirts." Makes me realize that high school sucked even worse than I remember.

Wow, I've really rambled off topic w/ this post. Oh well, hope y'all enjoyed the read anyway.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2008-12-02, 17:25   Link #11299
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Closing thread for a while. It seems some people for some reason think that romance = sex and have driven the subject way off-topic.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance