AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-19, 08:25   Link #1
PCDK

Question My HiME the movie?? (Fake)

Well my Thread was lost in this (Forum down process), so i'll write it again.

Can someone please tell me what is this, because i don't quiet understand the Japaneese language:

Is there some kind of My HiME movie on the way, and what would be the story of that?
Old 2005-12-19, 08:36   Link #2
moyism
Wannabe Smut Writer

trailer is a "fake" as in just a fun extra for the fans
Old 2005-12-19, 08:46   Link #3
sei

OMG!! What happened to Shizuru??
Is that Smith in the background?
Old 2005-12-19, 08:58   Link #4
PCDK

By the way i found it at:

http://www.my-zhime.net
Old 2005-12-19, 11:38   Link #5
hannyadou

They are scenes from Omake of MY-ZHiME DVD vol. 1, trailer of abandoned "Fuka Taisen, MY-HiME THE MOVIE".
Old 2005-12-19, 12:04   Link #6
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannyadou
They are scenes from Omake of MY-ZHiME DVD vol. 1, trailer of abandoned "Fuka Taisen, MY-HiME THE MOVIE".
Abandoned? You mean this existed as a project once upon a time?
Old 2005-12-19, 12:09   Link #7
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston
Abandoned? You mean this existed as a project once upon a time?

Actually since the website kinda reads that it's somewhat "Imaginary" then this movie may be just a spoof or joke. The captions are misleading so I won't know until my copyu comes in.

--Lone Wolf
Old 2005-12-19, 12:11   Link #8
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf
Actually since the website kinda reads that it's somewhat "Imaginary" then this movie may be just a spoof or joke. The captions are misleading so I won't know until my copyu comes in.

--Lone Wolf
That's what I thought, just I never thought that this might have existed at some point in time. I'm sure we would have heard about it if there had been plans for a HiME movie.
Old 2005-12-19, 16:19   Link #9
duster_Fukku
Finally found it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston
That's what I thought, just I never thought that this might have existed at some point in time. I'm sure we would have heard about it if there had been plans for a HiME movie.
Isn't there some screenshot about the trailer? Well, besides the four at the top...
somewhere on 2chan (is that how you call it?) image board, Arika, in otome uniform, is talking while the plays the movie trailer on her hand. If only I can find the picture again...

With that whole "imaginary"(幻) issue, before I interpretate more "specificly", I thought it was just a short way of wrinting "magical"(夢幻). Sounds more modern, I suppose. They probably didn't plann on doing an movie much later but who knows, really? Even I found mai in the space scene is very doubtful. (when the heck did she wore that red scarf in the anime?? Just that one last scene in MH/promotion poster/OP.... but not in the SPACE during the anime episode, for sure.)

Unless we can figure out who is the shadow of ShizuNat screen. Nagi or John Smith? Either way there is some possibity for the child to get reborn that we all might just overlooked. (yeah, you wish)

And if this preview is all FAKE.......... Screw Sunrise and hope they all jump off the bridge.
Old 2005-12-19, 16:59   Link #10
EnseiSong
Clous Dolch

Well, as far as I read from the offical page. It didn't say anything about is being a Fan Disc like the one before with Mai and Arika in it. Also, I didn't see the word FAKE.... unless my Japanese skills had gone down the toilet big time... then again, I'm not good with katakana to begin with

毎回映像特典: 舞衣が!なつきが!命が!そして、アリカが!!幻の劇場版『風華大戦 舞-HiME THE MOVIE』予告

Although, I don't know if this movie will air in the theaters. I mean, it clearing says,

Each time speical video: Mai! Natsuki! Mikoto! And then, Arika! Theater Vision『Fuuka Taisen Mai-HiME THE MOVIE』Preview

So this might mean that, the staffs of Sunrise might make this movie and might not.... so....
Old 2005-12-19, 18:34   Link #11
PCDK

If they can find a good story, i can not with words tell how gald i would be.
Old 2005-12-19, 18:40   Link #12
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Well regardless, I hope this "preview" reveals what Arika's name would have been in My-HiME. As in her family name of course. I know her personal name will still be Arika.
Old 2005-12-19, 20:26   Link #13
darkwing
Shizuru Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev
Well regardless, I hope this "preview" reveals what Arika's name would have been in My-HiME. As in her family name of course. I know her personal name will still be Arika.
Doesn't it say Yumemiya on the blackboard?
Old 2005-12-19, 20:36   Link #14
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwing
Doesn't it say Yumemiya on the blackboard?
Yup! The two kanji characters above the Hiragana spelling of "Arika" is definitely:

"Yumemiya"

--Lone Wolf
Old 2005-12-19, 21:09   Link #15
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Ah well that confirms that thanks to lone_wolf. Personally I can't read Japanese so I couldn't really tell. Heh hopefully the preview thing is at least five minutes or so for the fun of it. Okay maybe I'm asking too much.
Old 2005-12-19, 21:33   Link #16
PCDK

It might be a little late for a movie of MH since it is a long time ago it ended. But it could probably make a good commercial for the serie so it don't go away and become forgotten.
And it has been seen that (even though it is a long time the last episode came out) a movie come more than a yeah after the serie stoped.

We can only hope that it will happen.
Old 2005-12-19, 21:41   Link #17
moyism
Wannabe Smut Writer

Nothing against the slim possibilities of a MH movie, but honestly I wouldn't want one. There'll be too much expectation and hype that ultimately, the movie would fail to an degree. Just look at the Eva movies

I wouldn't mind like an 30+ minutes OVA special or something, but definitely a "no" on the MH movie idea.
Old 2005-12-19, 23:48   Link #18
EnseiSong
Clous Dolch

Yeah, the idea of the movie seems weird.... with this many characters and they try to redue the 26 eps into 2 hr long movie. It might not turn out right or good.

However, I would like them to make a speical, like moyism said. To explain more things that's not answered in Mai Hime (I.e. how did Mai came back? Or the Mai Hime battle 300 years ago. What is Nagi? And the damn clock in that libary thingy!! Things like that). Or remake the Fan Disc speical (I.e. Show what happen to everyone after the battle in details. Not just pictures.)
Old 2005-12-20, 08:37   Link #19
PCDK

Well i can see it from that point of view too. But it would be nice to have Arika in the MH story.
I just can't imagien how fun a Arika vs Mikoto discussion would be.
Old 2005-12-26, 06:29   Link #20
Bloody

does Masashi Takeda will be Natsuki's enemy?? , when does the movie will released then??
Closed Thread