AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-05-09, 08:56   Link #42981
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

My version of it

> it started with Ichika vs Houki and Charles vs Laura
> Despite powerboost, Houki is screwed
> Gangbang time (?) Laura is pressed since Ichika knew AIC weakness in all aspect
> Ichika retreat for some reason
> Charles defeat Laura
> Charles collapsed for unknown reason, Laura went berserk and channel Chifuyu
> Ichika defeat her gangnam style in an extended sword duel
> Charles and Laura awakened at the same time

In favor of shipping, Yeeeesh~

(Also the reason why Houki go WTF in gospel arc)
Old 2013-05-09, 08:57   Link #42982
Eratas123

I think its supposed to show that "Teamwork beats Power".
Old 2013-05-09, 09:02   Link #42983
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
You do know what Kuroko are in a certain context right? O.o?
I know, but that's what they gave me for a translation for 'Black Steel' ... maybe I should just go for 'Black Iron Mistress'.... but it doesn't sound as awesome as 'Black Steel Mistress!' T^T

ugh, I'll just go with 'Kurogane' then...
Old 2013-05-09, 09:03   Link #42984
Eratas123

...Black Steel Mistress sounds like a blacksmith>.>
Old 2013-05-09, 09:04   Link #42985
HasuMasu
*Artist

I'd think it's probably Kuroki Hagane.
Old 2013-05-09, 09:13   Link #42986
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I just looked up 'hagane'... ah well, more research time~
Old 2013-05-09, 09:15   Link #42987
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Kurogane is folded-hardened steel commonly used in weapon and sharp tool

Hagane is plain iron

Uchigane means locally forged metal

Shirogane is used to call silver

And now you know

(It's also the name of unit Madoka currently use Chifuyu used it in the past for a while, and will use it again later)
Old 2013-05-09, 09:24   Link #42988
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Makes me imagine...

Houki and Laura are caught off guard by the pair tactics Ichika and Charlotte use. They are at a severe disadvantage. But due to events that happen divergent of canon, Houki has been seriously training her skills in IS as much as her actual kendo skills. So she uses the Uchigane to its absolute limit. She can somehow keep Charlotte at bay while Laura is up against Ichika. Ichika evades the continual attempts at capturing him in the AIC, Laura tries to blast him but he dodges at the last second. He explains that AIC has a flaw that requires to the system to shut down at Laura releases her attack lest the attack be caught in the AIC as well. All Ichika has to do is dodge in that half-moment and he would be fine. Laura smirks and catches Ichikawith the AIC again. This time she rushes Ichika and slams her plasma blades into the Byakushiki before the pilot could react. Laura explains that there may be a half-second lag between attacks, but she was a supersoldier who could cross that gap before Ichika could react. A novice like Ichika, even with IS would have a much slower reaction time compared to her. Laura eventually captures Ichika again with her AIC and is going to end the battle with her railgun raised to the highest setting. As it stood Ichika would not be able to dodge as the slug would go beyond mach 5. She bids him goodbye. But as she fires, the cannon explodes and she looks to the side and sees Charlotte grabbing the Uchigane blade cutting into her shield with one hand while the other held a vent rifle aimed at the SR. The bullet fired had entered the small crevice on the railgun and jammed the rails where the slug passed. Eventually Ichika and Charlotte go to plan B which is an all out 2 on 2. The battle flows smoothly for them but on Laura's side it's only Houki who is covering Laura. Loathe to continue on like is, they silently agree to separate the pair again. Laura eventually takes Ichika and drags him to another side of the arena. Houki re-engages Charlotte one on one instead.

Ichika finds himself outmatched and taking blow after blow. He is losing badly and it's all because of the AIC, Laura's reaction time far surpassed his and he could not move in time to dodge or even block her attacks. With that, he was forced to use his trump card when his shield was nearing 0. On Laura's release of AIC and near simultaneous lunge, Ichika shocks her and basically slams an inactive Yukihira into her in a counterattack that she barely even sees. It shocks Laura that Ichika has such speed. Ichika explains that Charlotte had already foreseen Laura's lightning quick reflexes. She had explained to Ichika that even the french cadet herself couldn't hope to match the german. Ichika wanted to face Laura head-on, so they trained for Ichika to get the required reaction time to match Laura. But no matter what Ichika was still slower than Charlotte. Then one day he noticed something. The IS that moved along with him sometimes felt like it was moving ahead of his body. With that, inspiration struck and he developed the ability called "Setsuna". The ability that allows the pilot to use the IS to move his own body which is supposed to move the IS. It was insane but it worked. Laura explains that the technique is indeed powerful, but the speed must come at a price, like forcefully moving the body at a pace it can't keep up. Ichika must be dying as his muscles should be torn up. Ichika says he doesn't mind. Setsuna was named as such because the technique would only be activated for a moment. In that one single moment, he would win. With that declaration both enter their final clash.

Houki is eventually defeated by Charlotte with the bread slicer after losing a garm. Laura's defeat follows in a heartbeat. But the small girl refuses defeat and valkyrie trace activates. Ichika and Laura fight. Ichika has no energy left from using his last points of power to end the duel with barrier void attack. They are told to retreat as valkyrie trace is a dangerous system. Ichika argues that he has to stay. He tells them that someone is calling for him. Charlotte shakes her head and gives him the remains of her energy. Telling him to win.

Then it connects to the hammy scene.

:P
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 09:24   Link #42989
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

steel - hagane, koutetsu, suchi-ru
carbon steel - tansokou
chilling (steel) - reigou
cold steel - touken

I think that's what the '-kō' at the end of 'Kuro-kō' meant - for 'koutetsu' since 'kō' and 'kou' are the same thing phonetically.

Learning more everyday.
Old 2013-05-09, 09:29   Link #42990
HasuMasu
*Artist

For that to work it'd have to be kuroki, kuroi or Kuro no--.
Old 2013-05-09, 09:31   Link #42991
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What box said
Old 2013-05-09, 09:32   Link #42992
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hey, blame Google Translator, I'm just ignorant.

Or I should just probably dispense with all the Japanese terms... (booo~)
Old 2013-05-09, 09:35   Link #42993
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Kuroki... black demon?
Old 2013-05-09, 09:49   Link #42994
Eratas123

Why are you calling her "black demon" anyway? I thought she was the "White Knight"?
Old 2013-05-09, 09:53   Link #42995
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Not in my story...besides, getting all white armor in a feudal japan-esqe era would be hell... especially if she gets it covered in blood... @_@

Chifuyu and Ichika (and possibly Madoka's) parents were murdered an uncle so he could take over the Orimura Clan. Chifuyu runs away with them and a few years later, comes back and kills the uncle in an assassination. She takes over the Orimura Clan and whips them back into shape as the once vaulted 'Vanguards of the Empire'. She herself protects the Emperor from an enemy attack by herself (and Yukihira), killing nearly 2000 soldiers. This is where the Emperor would give her some sort of title. The attack would have come in Winter and since 'chifuyu' can be read as '1000 Winters' or something like that, I do want a name that reflects what she did there.

...feh, now that I think about it, 'Black' anything doesn't really suit her as a title... lol

I'm still brainstorming so something might come up. *shrugs* Just pulling as many ideas as I can right now.
Old 2013-05-09, 09:53   Link #42996
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Because calling her white knight is quite sarcastic?

No, not bashing. White Knight is her secret identity, her pure inner self buried under cold pretense and mask so thick she can't show that side of her anymore.

Her I.S. as public knew it? Kurezakura, seriously, that's one terrifying name in context.
Old 2013-05-09, 10:06   Link #42997
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Maybe it's the opposite? She's dark on the outside but shining brilliant light of purity on the inside

I wish.
Old 2013-05-09, 10:09   Link #42998
Eratas123

Why not? Tabane's a prime example that "Bright/Light is not Good".
Old 2013-05-09, 10:10   Link #42999
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
"Ichikaaa~ Gimme another~"

"You've had enough, Chifuyu-nee, that's your 12th beer already!"

"It's alright~! I'm home now and I need to unwind~ Another~!"

"Geez, if your students and admirers could see you now..."

"Ahhh, do hell wit dem..."
So ... both Chifuyu and Tabane are aliens and they have come to Earth, to spread the technology of IS. Tabane is more like her usual self but Chifuyu is changing due to her time with regular humans. If Tabane finds Earth too boring, she might destroy all the humans on it, leaving only her precious people alive. ...but Chifuyu actually likes it here and doesn't want it destroyed by Tabane's whim...
Old 2013-05-09, 10:16   Link #43000
Eratas123

Sounds like she's been drinking:/

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest