AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-24, 09:19   Link #18341
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Yours? So you were the first one to come up with it? That's good to know.
Old 2010-11-24, 09:28   Link #18342
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thats not what i meant.

I was talking about the "Shinso", in MY name.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-11-24 at 13:46.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 09:45   Link #18343
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Is that thee real meaning tho?
Old 2010-11-24, 09:47   Link #18344
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, its the real meaning.

Gin's version
"Shin" means "God"
"So" means "Spear" or "Lance"

Version i am using
"Shin" means "True"
"So" means "Ancestor"
Old 2010-11-24, 11:45   Link #18345
khprincessh

hey look at this cute pic of moka and tsukune
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=inne...t=192#/d33f3qb
Old 2010-11-25, 02:19   Link #18346
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
How can Tsukune have more power? Take the Shinso blood away, he's a human she's a vampire. She's already miles ahead of his strength if you look at it like that. If you add Shinso blood to both, that's no reason why Tsukune's strength should suddenly leapfrog hers.
Well, you have got a point, but I think that doesn't mean that Tsukune can't have more raw strength then Moka, even if she has more combat experience then him..

After all, the confrontation with Midou, where Tsukune went berserk for the first time (and as you probably know ... Tsukune at that time wasn't "restrained" by the Holy Lock that he currently wears) already suggested that Tsukune might have more raw strength then Moka, but that doesn't mean he's capable of surpassing Moka, since she has more combat experience then Tsukune and can use her vampire abilities more efficiently then him...

Furthermore ... it's not like Tsukune can return to being a normal human, since his body went through some changes ... initiated by the vampire blood flowing in his veins, which aren't reversible since, at the current point in the story it isn't possible for Tsukune to return to being a "normal human" anymore, not to mention that there isn't anything pointing out that Tsukune would even want to do that ... at least for now, since I don't think that Tsukune realizes the full implications of his "vampire transformation" ...

So, in my opinion, the possibility of Tsukune having more raw strength then Moka, doesn't mean that Tsukune is going to surpass Moka since, the experience gap between them is too huge for Tsukune to breach...

Though, it depends on Ikeda, since if we he wants Tsukune to surpass Moka near the end of this manga, then that is what is going to happen, after all... it's Ikeda's story...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 07:30   Link #18347
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
How can Tsukune have more power? Take the Shinso blood away, he's a human she's a vampire. She's already miles ahead of his strength if you look at it like that. If you add Shinso blood to both, that's no reason why Tsukune's strength should suddenly leapfrog hers.
Take the Shinso blood away and they're dead. There's more reason to believe Shinso Vampires are a different race of Vampires altogether, not a status or special attribute that enhances the strength of Vampires. It's no different than when a human is turned into a Vampire. If you took the Vampire blood away from the human who took it, and he dies, he doesn't go back to being human. They're Vampires among Vampires, so not quite Vampires themselves. Tsukune and Moka are both Shinso Vampires, so it is entirely possible that Tsukune could become physically stronger than Moka although not by much. It really depends on their respective talents. I've noticed Tsukune relies more on brute strength whereas Moka is much more agile, and their respective fighting styles seem designed to accomodate their strengths.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 09:43   Link #18348
Tachibana
タチバナ

I agree with that, Tsukune's strength can surpass Moka's own, even if he was human, i doubt that will restrain him, now that he is a Shinso, like Moka and Akasha, but, Tsukune isnt completly a "Shinso" just yet, though he does have the transformation which transforms him into a Shinso, but only for a few moments before he loses control, his Shinso blood needs to fully awaken before he can become a "complete" Shinso vampire, and be in full control, which he will in the future.

You can call Tsukune, "a Shinso in the making", and with him being the lead with Moka, i wouldn't be surprised if his strength, surpassed hers, because of his position in the storyline, i have a feeling that it will.
Old 2010-11-25, 11:15   Link #18349
khprincessh

never mind,about the pic
Old 2010-11-25, 11:32   Link #18350
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
sorry khprincess, but all that pic is is a photshop fanart of the current chapter's color pic

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 13:48   Link #18351
Chris38

@Tsuyoshi and @Shinso Tsukune,

Well, while I agree with most of the things that you mentioned, I don't think that Tsukune is going to become a "Shinso vampire" at the end of his transformation... that he is currently going through...

I mean that, Tsukune is probably going to be similar to Shinso vampires, since he has got their blood in his veins, which is the source of his supernatural abilities, but at the same time he is still partially human since, based upon the development that Tsukune went through so far, there hasn't been anything suggesting that Tsukune completely lost his humanity (since, it would be a pretty bad thing if he did)...

Which, means that currently Tsukune is partially a human and partially a Shinso vampire, and ... in my opinion, both of those parts define what Tsukune currently is... and it would be pretty bad, if he lost one of them during his "transformation", which is what would have happened, if Tsukune fully transformed into a Shinso vampire...
Old 2010-11-25, 13:53   Link #18352
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, Tsukune will mostly be a Shinso vampire, but still have some human in him, i don't disagree with you, but for now, Tsukune is a "Shinso vampire in the making".
Old 2010-11-26, 14:13   Link #18353
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Yeah, Tsukune will mostly be a Shinso vampire, but still have some human in him, i don't disagree with you, but for now, Tsukune is a "Shinso vampire in the making".
Well, that's true, but judging from the developments that Tsukune went through so far, I don't see Tsukune starting to use his Shinso abilities anytime soon...

After all, I don't think that Tsukune's Holy Lock would work after Tsukune's Shinso blood and so far in the manga, there hasn't been anything mentioned about Tsukune being able to maintain his sanity without it...

Still, I think that we should see some progress on this matter soon, probably not in the current arc, but I think that the next serious arc is going to contain some development of Tsukune's and Moka's abilities... after all, it was already hinted that the next serious arc is going to be about the egg planted in the Yuki Onna vilage, which means that it most likely for Miyabi to reappear soon, and as we all know... he and Tsukune have some... well, unfinished business with each other...
Old 2010-11-26, 15:21   Link #18354
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, the "eggs" are probably gonna be involved in the Fairy Tale Arc, Ruby and Kokoa will report in to Tenmei about it, so it can be assumed that Tenmei and his troops will take care of those "eggs".

Besides, we already had the Snow Village Arc, chances of another one are low at this point.

I wish, Hokuto and Kiria, would hurry up, and make their appearance.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-11-26 at 17:00.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 01:14   Link #18355
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, the "eggs" are probably gonna be involved in the Fairy Tale Arc, Ruby and Kokoa will report in to Tenmei about it, so it can be assumed that Tenmei and his troops will take care of those "eggs".

Besides, we already had the Snow Village Arc, chances of another one are low at this point.

I wish, Hokuto and Kiria, would hurry up, and make their appearance.
Well, who knows ... I don't think that Ikeda would have mentioned "the eggs" if it didn't have a impact later in the story...

... not to mention that, do you really think Tenmei will do something about this, since ... judging from his character so far, he's probably going to give some cryptic explanation on how to resolve "the egg" situation, and order the Newspaper club to resolve that matter as well...

After all, in chapter 15 of the Second Season it has been already mentioned that the Chairman of Youkai Academy that he plans to "use" Moka and Tsukune in the confrontation against Fairy Tale, so I can't see the Newspaper club not getting involved with resolving at least one of the "egg" situations, the most likely being, the one located in the Yuki Onna village, since so far ... we have no idea, where the other "eggs" might be located...

As for Hokuto and Kiria, for now, I don't see them, having a large impact on the story, and we probably won't see them for some time ... in my opinion, at least...

As for another "Yuki Onna village arc", well technically that particular arc hadn't been finished yet, since during the first part of it ... there where still some things that where left unresolved, and those things, like for example what was Fairy Take's "real" objective in the Yuki Onna village, are starting to be revealed at the current point in the story, so I don't think that the chances of a second Yuki Onna village arc are as low, as you think they are Shinso Tsukune... though rather then a "second Yuki Onna arc" ... think of it as a second part of the same arc, that Ikeda separated ... probably because he didn't want to reveal "everything" at that time (chapter's 10 to 14 of the Second Season, which occurred ... well from my estimations, already two years have passed ... since the Yuki Onna arc)
Old 2010-11-27, 08:10   Link #18356
Tachibana
タチバナ

Two Years?, it hasn't been that long since the Yuki-Onna Arc, this is only their second year at the Youkai Academy, besides, if it was that long, Tsukune would be 18 and Moka would be 18, but it appears that you were right, the Yuki-Onna "problem" hasnt been resolved.

Tenmei giving everyone help with the "eggs" is something i can see, happening.

But, i think that Fairy Tale is next, after this current Arc, ends.
Old 2010-11-27, 08:58   Link #18357
Chris38

I meant how much time passed in the real world ... not in the manga

As for what the next arc is going to be about ... will see about that, since it doesn't seem like I will be able to convince you Shinso Tsukune, while you also don't have enough evidence to convince me that the next arc is going to be about Fairy Tale...

... after all, you could say that most of the serious arcs where about Fairy Tale, since they got involved in almost every one of the arcs in the second season that happened so far...

... so saying that the next arc is going to be about Fairy Tale is a little too vague too me, since no matter what the next serious arc is going to be about, it should be pretty obvious that it will involve Fairy Tale somehow, since their the current antagonists after all... so nearly every one of the future "serious arcs" is going to be about them... in my opinion, at least...
Old 2010-11-27, 10:00   Link #18358
Tachibana
タチバナ

I guess i misunderstood you a little, there.

But, your right, we don't have enough evidence, to know what the next Arc will be about or whats gonna happen.

Since, with the way things are looking now, and that recently Fairy Tale has begun their "main operations", to dominate the human world, thats what i assume will happen.

But like always, we will have to see what happens.
Old 2010-11-27, 16:38   Link #18359
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, I think it's more going to be about Fairy Tale attacking the barriers of the various youkai realms, starting with the Yuki Onna, and then moving on, before making a direct attack on the human world.

Depending on where Ikeda wants to take things next, we may get to see one of the other girls homes. Since after all, Ikeda said that the first season revolved around Tsukune, the second season will revolve around his friends.

So far we've explored Moka's realm, family and past. We've also explored Mizore's, Sun's and Fong Fong's as well. Along the way Tsukune has picked up (or retrieved) some powerful allies along the way, especially in this one and the Sun Arc.

So we'll just say that Fairy Tale plans on using the rest of the youkai populous to fight the humans with once those hidden realms are exposed to human eyes, just like how the Grand Barrier would cause lots of chaos if it fell. But there may be more than one Grand Barrier around each realm, and each has a different means of being taken down. But looks like the easiest would be to sap the barrier's power source to weaken it, and eventually it would crumble on it's own.
Old 2010-11-27, 16:49   Link #18360
Aqua Knight

What happened in the last like 20 chapters?

I haven't been reading this manga for a long time, now want to catch up.

Last edited by Aqua Knight; 2010-11-28 at 03:46.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire