AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-07, 01:52   Link #761
Chimurry

Well, Matrix took key concepts from Eva, like inmersion/connection to other "body", End of the World, Human Repoblation from Adam and Eve, Hebrew/Christian Apocalipsis with some touch of Nordic miths, my belief is due Mari caracter its so popular in Japan they try to give more to her in order to attract more viewers, right now the only one whom "keep" on the original road is Sadamoto Sensei (as I mentioned, theres some minor key changes on SxA relation, but due the main argument say its full Psich sincronization and battle will absolutely necessary to use the droid (sounds familiar but instead of droid its an avatar??), that key changes are necesary, Even Matrix OVAS was made it Otaku stile, AW-Matrix resemblance are more than obvius, what about IS?, Somebody reminds Neo first visit to the Oracle and what the choosen candidate child told to him?, I think I ready said vols 5 to 9 happen in short time on the AW universe.
Probably the only 2 fresh ingredients AW have is: 1.Bully victim and 2. fat boy as main caracter, I dont say weak or psich depressed cuz who more than Shinji?, well theres probably other one: girls are not big or even medium breast sizes, sounds weird, but again we take Eva Ayanami and Asuka are more teenagers sizes (on Anima version Asuka its 17 and I drool everytime I see it), many other projects its the same, take Asia DxD, but AW KYH and Chiyu even have the reddish cheeks usually used on manga for childs and: almost flat breasts.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 01:55   Link #762
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

pfft girls in AW barely goes into puberty, two grade 4 and grade 5 D; with exception to Raker and Pard and Haru's still a kid. They just a lot older mentally. So no booby galore but instead if you loli you prolly feel right at home.
not sure about that anima stuff, after they murdered eva with those 2 brutal movies I stopped following.
Yeah fatso main character definitely revolutionary.
Old 2012-07-07, 02:42   Link #763
Chimurry

Well, KYH and Chiyu are what?, 14/15 and 13/14, I think for sure Kawahara and mangaka skecht are Lolly fans, I will not lie about KYH, I found her beatiful, but still a kid, even Raker pics I saw so far is not big breast, Utai and Niko not need mention, Blood Leopard, uhmm, need to see better, well KYH was extremely jealous about Haru talking with her, well the bike ride and leaving Haru on school entrance have some contribution too.

So, Bleach Orihime first time was 15, something ironic with Kubo Sensei, cuz that project have extraordinary females caracter, but Ichigo its a battle maniac, and the plot never goes deep, even having a perfect triangle, I think this it was probably what finally caused his audience loss (at least me), Asuka/Rei 14, DxD girls 15/16, probably the only i could find some like its with Naruto, but we know the gossips, cuz honestly, Sakura could have more at her now 16, but again, same as Bleach, Kishimoto Sensei belief can keep milking the cow with the same repeated actions.
Old 2012-07-07, 03:19   Link #764
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Well, KYH and Chiyu are what?, 14/15 and 13/14, I think for sure Kawahara and mangaka skecht are Lolly fans, I will not lie about KYH, I found her beatiful, but still a kid, even Raker pics I saw so far is not big breast, Utai and Niko not need mention, Blood Leopard, uhmm, need to see better, well KYH was extremely jealous about Haru talking with her, well the bike ride and leaving Haru on school entrance have some contribution too.

So, Bleach Orihime first time was 15, something ironic with Kubo Sensei, cuz that project have extraordinary females caracter, but Ichigo its a battle maniac, and the plot never goes deep, even having a perfect triangle, I think this it was probably what finally caused his audience loss (at least me), Asuka/Rei 14, DxD girls 15/16, probably the only i could find some like its with Naruto, but we know the gossips, cuz honestly, Sakura could have more at her now 16, but again, same as Bleach, Kishimoto Sensei belief can keep milking the cow with the same repeated actions.
Raker's bigger, prolly biggest lol but I am fine w/o looking at boobs honestly after reading some sekirei I grew tired of them lol
As for bleech, it's the bad story that killed it imo
Old 2012-07-07, 04:36   Link #765
Chimurry

Yeah??, cant wait to see her in could be 2 to 3 weeks from now?? at current episode flowing story, uhhmm, will be more, cuz 1st appearance is at UBF Tokio tower, so, we will see her avatar first, and about sizes, well i not pro huge sizes, to be honest, I feel uneasy, so I thimk Bleach Matsumoto is cute, but have so huge..., anyway, tastes are like colors, btw i was look at could be interesting animes and just saw Cleavage, and that good example about oversizes.
About Raker, I think, she have kind of naughty personality, the kiss to Haru and the blackmail? (dont know its the correct meaning, but if I remember she demands 2 things) to HaruxKYH on the Ardor Maiden rescue, when KYH spend the night at Harus place, she its blocking HaruxKYH deeper development: on the car before Kings meeting and the disconnection of wire from Haru, so I felt more crossing sparks between KYH and Raker, than Chiyu, She also notice Haru fetish and constant provoque Haru gaze. (so far i got half vol 8 read).
Old 2012-07-07, 05:09   Link #766
rebelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen View Post
By popular demand
Book 1: Haru meets KYH, gets BB, becomes crow. KYH confesses, gets hit by a car. Haru fights CP etc
Book 2: Introduction to Scarlet Rain and 5th gen CD, Haru gets infested by CD
Book 3: KYH goes to grad travel, introduction to dusk taker, BIC, accelerate research group. Introduction to the IS system and Fuuko
Book 4: Haru CP fights DT in a all in battle, if they lose they lose BB forever
Book 5: Haru failed to get laid, introduction to the past of SR and KYH, manifestation of 6th gen CD
Book 6: Introduction of Ardor Maiden, the ISS plugin more accelerate research group antics
Book 7-8: Rescuing Ardor Maiden from EK that she got in 2 years ago.
Book 9: Reappearance of 6th gen CD, introduction of Rin the ash roller, Haru's 2nd failed attempt to get laid, removal of CD. Introduction to Argon Array
Book 10: Aqua current, some stuff about KYH's okinawa trip
Book 11: Introduction to the mirror maker, the mirror surface theory and the super hard Wolfram Cerberus
I don't really understand from book 5 - book 11... Can someone explain to me? :X
rebelwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 05:35   Link #767
Chimurry

Long Story Short: CD Arc, the reference was cuz we was talking "Anime could be Season" based on Light Novels vols, so, if they cut it on DT, wich takes 2 Vols, plus 2 SS (Vol 10, KYH Okinawa school trip and Silver Crow vrs Kirito) or includes Space Elevator Race (Vol 5 if I remember well), according net info, AW season contract still remaining 13 episodes more, but some reliable sources (non official) saying 2nd season could more than possible.
Old 2012-07-07, 07:46   Link #768
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Long Story Short: CD Arc, the reference was cuz we was talking "Anime could be Season" based on Light Novels vols, so, if they cut it on DT, wich takes 2 Vols, plus 2 SS (Vol 10, KYH Okinawa school trip and Silver Crow vrs Kirito) or includes Space Elevator Race (Vol 5 if I remember well), according net info, AW season contract still remaining 13 episodes more, but some reliable sources (non official) saying 2nd season could more than possible.
Yeah i think a new season is in planning. The reason for this is that two games have been announced with the first in fall. When is the second gonna be released? The first is with this season as marketing but the second?
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:48   Link #769
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Yeah i think a new season is in planning. The reason for this is that two games have been announced with the first in fall. When is the second gonna be released? The first is with this season as marketing but the second?
Eh, perhaps. The games will have an original story, but marketing is still marketing. *shrug*
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 08:04   Link #770
churchblue
Banned

In Vol 11, who actually faced Wolfram Cereberus? Who is the Mirror Maker? What other things happen in the volume?

How is Chiyu's relation with the other characters besides KYH, Haru and Taku? What is her level as of Vol 11? How many people of her "real" capability? Will she gain other time abilities (specifically like BV's deceleration)?

I'm still trying to find if BV is a kid or not, even if he has a BIC. Also, we still don't know who is White King and if that king is connected to BV. Was there anyone came close to beating Argon Array? Is there anything that BV is afraid of?
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 11:57   Link #771
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
WHere do you guys read the light novel?
Old 2012-07-07, 14:34   Link #772
Chimurry

There are:

1. English: Baka Tsuki Project, nice but slow (not complain at all), so far I only see 1 Translator active, I will said its nice and clean worcks, this guy try to get release 1 chapter per week, with some really reasonable delays he always made it, so hes compromised to do.

2. Japanese: theres Raws of the vols till 11.

3. Theres Chinese (sorry again I forgot it was mandarin, cantonese or other) in the net, some posts ago, one user try to the fair tranlate of vol 5, mixed machine and his own knowledge, I think due circunstances, theres nice worck, on the net you could get some sumaries and spoilers, i found vietnamese, wich the composition allows the machine translator more understable.

If I not wrong, many users here know Jap or Chinese, so they can read there, in my case, I trying harder to speed up my Jap, but kanji still give a lot of headaches @-@ , so if i dont have translators references i totally lost, like Utai name in kanji, still i not feel good enough to begin translations and will need like 1 year more.

EDIT: Dont if you people ready know: AW OVA coming with the games release.
Old 2012-07-07, 17:20   Link #773
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
In Vol 11, who actually faced Wolfram Cereberus? Who is the Mirror Maker? What other things happen in the volume?

How is Chiyu's relation with the other characters besides KYH, Haru and Taku? What is her level as of Vol 11? How many people of her "real" capability? Will she gain other time abilities (specifically like BV's deceleration)?
1) Wolfram Cerberus has a win streak in a neighboring neutral district next to Nega Nebulus' territory. Multiple people have faced him, though the only one that's shown 'on-screen' is Frost Horn and Silver Crow.

2) Mirror Masker is Ardor Maiden's 'parent', and real-life brother. Died in a accident in Real Life, ironically impaled by a mirror twice his size broken into shards. Ardor Maiden lost her ability to speak from then as well.

3) Chiyu's the same level as Taku and Haru by Vol11, Level 5. No other ability apart from healing and item re-swap is shown, though by levelling up she can turn back time even further than before. EDIT: just remembered, she was fighting in a jungle stage once and turned a nearby Enemy NPC back into a egg, then had her opponent break the egg with a attack - NPCs with their broken becomes hostile to the one responsible, and her opponent got mauled ^^;

TimeHax can be really useful at times
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 21:17   Link #774
fhxc885

Eto... Um... Can someone explain to me what is this deceleration ability?
fhxc885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 23:56   Link #775
churchblue
Banned

Yes, I agree. TimeHax is very useful. It makes you wonder if she levels up more what other time ability she would have.

Also, did anybody beat Wolfram Cerberus? What is his personality? what is with Argon Array? What happened to Saffron Blossom?

Last edited by churchblue; 2012-07-09 at 16:43.
Old 2012-07-10, 22:56   Link #776
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Yes, I agree. TimeHax is very useful. It makes you wonder if she levels up more what other time ability she would have.

Also, did anybody beat Wolfram Cerberus? What is his personality? what is with Argon Array? What happened to Saffron Blossom?
Spoiler for Answer:
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 04:37   Link #777
churchblue
Banned

So the Research Group is a secret from everybody? Does anyone know they exist?

I feel bad for Chrome Falcon. Those should have their @$$es handed to them at least one. There will be a band of Duel Avatars whose purpose is to find what's the Research Group's plan and destroy them. Research Group got to lose some time.
Old 2012-07-11, 08:04   Link #778
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
So the Research Group is a secret from everybody? Does anyone know they exist?
I'm not sure, but didn't you ask the same question a couple of pages before?
If I remember right, all Nega Nebulus + all the kings know about their existence.

Quote:
I feel bad for Chrome Falcon. Those should have their @$$es handed to them at least one. There will be a band of Duel Avatars whose purpose is to find what's the Research Group's plan and destroy them. Research Group got to lose some time.
Chrome Falcon camped some of the ones responsible for Saffron's death until their points hit zero, then went on a rampage spanning 6 generations until Haru stopped it.
Old 2012-07-11, 10:34   Link #779
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I'm not sure, but didn't you ask the same question a couple of pages before?
If I remember right, all Nega Nebulus + all the kings know about their existence.
yes, this question have been answer before so before ask a question please try reading the threads 1st.
As for the question, Awrya is correct, all of them know about it, but only Nega Nebulus member meet BV before.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 10:40   Link #780
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Yes but do they know that Argon Eyes is part of the AWRG? From what I read, no.

Side Note: How many players were infected by the new Chrome Disaster virus or is it only Taku?
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality