AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-03-04, 05:39   Link #50741
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Any preview?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 06:30   Link #50742
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nah, it's a bare bones as of now, will zombify it after another GBF
Old 2014-03-04, 09:57   Link #50743
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Careful not to overdue yourself! I'd hate to see GBFCR got delayed.

And have you make a character sheet like I suggested?
Old 2014-03-04, 10:30   Link #50744
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Not yet, I'm doing the cover as well as screening the character portrait for convenience

You can see Azuma and Meguru in the front now

(EDIT: FRAK I use wrong hair color, they look like Reiji and Aila now )
Old 2014-03-04, 10:43   Link #50745
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Frankly, where did you copy that?

And a mecha list, too.

Hmm... Can you add hardpoints to a transformable suit? I'm brainstorming a crossover fic with Muv-Luv, in which four characters use these: Rosso Aegis, Kyrios, Delta Plus and Age-2.
Old 2014-03-04, 10:49   Link #50746
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

A lot of sources, but the character is from SPIRAL

Should be possible to mount either under the backpack or around the wings, however the payload would be tiny.

And it's really hard to notice, but Meguru's Akatsuki is modified to act like a TSF rather than Mobile suit

Anyway, we're off topic now, see you later when I post the Gotanda oneshot.
Old 2014-03-04, 11:37   Link #50747
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@fireminer:

In a way, we are doing that split personality with Madoka in Sacred Twins, like ichika, she also has a darker side, one that wants to take ichika all for herself (spoiler if not read: She already revealed herself once already)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 13:50   Link #50748
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Reality say: The thing about transformable unit is.... things are surprisingly fragile when you add transformation into it.....It is probably due to having lots of moving part to accommodate the said transformation

Sci-fic says: Sure, why not?

=
AU-verse....

Spoiler for Generation Shift (rework version...if I got the time and mood)/AU-verse:

===

Meanwhile, in another universe/ OC-verse

New Male lead work as Tech support for ISA. Due to the high-tech equipment involved, the job pay really well (better than the Janitor).

Spoiler for ISes:

Last edited by agetreme; 2014-03-04 at 14:12.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 16:58   Link #50749
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
So the new pairing would be Dan and Ran, prepare for the ensuing shitstorm D:

(It'll be an oneshot)
Now that`s what you call 'That`s so wrong to many levels " lol
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 17:58   Link #50750
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...I have contemplated this 'issue' with lack of other than Orimura wincest and quite frankly - it's someone else's problem. Although... Shinomono-cest can be brought into the equation... buuuut i dun wanna~

~*~
Quote:
"Nee-san."

She turned her head towards the door partition as it slid open, revealing the form of her little brother.

"Enter," she granted permission with the simple word and slight nod of her head before she turned away, completing her task at hand. "To what do I owe the honor, little brother?"

"...are you... are you really leaving?"

She paused, her hand resting on the suitcase that lay on her bed - the answer to his query was plain to see. What stopped her was not his question but the accusation and hurt in his voice. Long had she struggled to keep him smiling and happy as an elder sibling should, and yet...
"Isn't it obvious by now Ichika? I told you that I was leaving."

"But you promised me that you wouldn't leave us! To leave me!!" He stood there, small fists trembling, tears already forming in his eyes. No, they were there before when he came into the room, she just took notice of it.

"Ichika, you are not a pampered child any longer. I have to go - Grandfather summoned me to that place after all." "You are to stay here with the Shinomono family in the meantime. Tabane and Houki will be your sisters in my place."

"Never!" His cry had such a vehemence that it surprised even her. "There is only one Nee-san in the world for me - Chifuyu-nee is my only nee-san!!" The force of his proclamation moved her heart as she beheld him standing before her, trying and failing to keep the tears from falling down his young cheeks. How she cursed her fate and her grandfather for making her hurt her precious one so...

"I know, Ichika, I know." She knelt in front of him, even as he wiped his eyes with more force than necessary. "I know I promised to stay with you always, but I also promised myself, the first time I held you in my arms, that I would protect you always. This is keeping with that promise." She tugged his shirt towards herself and he wrapped his arms around her neck tightly. "I'm going to make sure that you remain safe and happy. If I don't go, then many other brothers will lose their precious sisters."

"Don't I get to be selfish," he whispered in a broken voice next to her ear. She felt her heart breaking in response.

"...no, not this time," she said, fighting to keep her own emotions in check.

He whimpered and his hold tightened around her neck as she rubbed his back soothingly.
"Ichika..."

"Ch-Chifuyu-nee..." His voice was weaker, as if he was incredibly sleepy. Chifuyu lifted his face up and saw that he had indeed fallen asleep just like that.

"That Tabane...she must have given him something to drink."

"Miss Orimura, it is time," the voice was loud but respectful as the driver called into the house. "Orimura-sama is awaiting your arrival."

"I shall be there presently," she replied back as she lifted her little brother up in her arms and set him down on her bed. With a lingering kiss upon his forehead, she took her suitcase and headed towards the door, pausing to take one last look at him before leaving the house for Tokyo.

Twelve days later, the Third Clash occurred. Thousands of people died, hundreds vanished... Orimura Chifuyu was heralded as being the Savior of Sawagaki and the Hero of the Third Clash. That day, was also the last time anyone saw her again...
Yay~ I can still write~ I based this off of Freezing. Horrible story - great art.
Old 2014-03-04, 19:30   Link #50751
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@Tempest: I believe that Madoka is the culprit.

Madoka: MWAHAHA! Ichika-nii is mine! FOREVER!
Old 2014-03-04, 22:28   Link #50752
Izumi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
...I have contemplated this 'issue' with lack of other than Orimura wincest and quite frankly - it's someone else's problem. Although... Shinomono-cest can be brought into the equation... buuuut i dun wanna~

~*~

Yay~ I can still write~ I based this off of Freezing. Horrible story - great art.
LOL freezing. it's not quality but the babes are hot. That was honestly one of the sweetest things I have read, granted I haven't read much. I hate to say this. That made me more open in their wincest, isn't wincest a supernatural term? for Sam and Dean?

Last edited by Izumi.; 2014-03-04 at 22:57.
Izumi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 00:09   Link #50753
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Reality say: The thing about transformable unit is.... things are surprisingly fragile when you add transformation into it.....It is probably due to having lots of moving part to accommodate the said transformation

Sci-fic says: Sure, why not?

=
AU-verse....

Spoiler for Generation Shift (rework version...if I got the time and mood)/AU-verse:

===

Meanwhile, in another universe/ OC-verse

New Male lead work as Tech support for ISA. Due to the high-tech equipment involved, the job pay really well (better than the Janitor).

Spoiler for ISes:
Now that I think about it, you could probably apply a Sei/Reiji dynamic to that idea. One engineers, the other pilots.
Old 2014-03-05, 03:52   Link #50754
DarkJak2050

Looks to me that everyone here's doing okay on their fics.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 05:08   Link #50755
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Jak
we're trying to recover from fandom crisis
Old 2014-03-05, 06:38   Link #50756
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

~*~

Go for it! Im taking a break now..playing World of Tanks just took my energy
Old 2014-03-05, 08:14   Link #50757
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Now that I think about it, you could probably apply a Sei/Reiji dynamic to that idea. One engineers, the other pilots.
Come to think of it....

Yea... it is a great idea.

Which means more focus on tournament... which is good considering the canon lack of it.

Edit: The Dynamic extend beyond just IS. Vantier operators has their own Dynamic to it. One pilot, the other support.

To make them more of a team, probably working under the same tech company which work on ISes as project once in a while.

Second edit: They share the same Mentor (inventor of Vantier) who for once, is not a genius pretending to be a madman but actually "not right in the head".

Inventor: "Flying is overrated, my Vantiers don't fly or levitate, they only fall upwards."
Old 2014-03-05, 08:34   Link #50758
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Come to think of it....

Which means more focus on tournament... which is good considering the canon lack of it.

Edit: The Dynamic extend beyond just IS. Vantier operators has their own Dynamic to it. One pilot, the other support.

To make them more of a team, probably working under the same tech company which work on ISes as project once in a while.

Second edit: They share the same Mentor (inventor of Vantier) who for once, is not a genius pretending to be a madman but actually "not right in the head".

Inventor: "Flying is overrated, my Vantiers don't fly or levitate, they only fall upwards."
Vantier? I dont remember something with that. Mind explaining for me?
Old 2014-03-05, 08:57   Link #50759
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Come to think of it....

Mr Inventor probably spent too much time hanging in invert.

And...
Spoiler for Arisawa:

If you find him a little too pale, he has a reason for it.
Old 2014-03-05, 09:40   Link #50760
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

The eyes, Strato, the eyes.

And Agetreme, if you want a duo setting, maybe it would be more than one pair. Uses different aspects: Friends, Lovers, Living Emotional Crutches, Ex-Enemies, Siblings, Comrades, Using Each Other, Forced, Yandere!

The last one reserved for the playboy. I always like the idea of over-protective to absolute-dominance.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest