AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-06, 05:56   Link #11281
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Originally, Maya was meant to marry Koichi, if he were already the heir then Maya hadn't been chosen to be the head, instead indeed Miya was given the position.

However, after "the incident", Maya marriage with Koichi got cancelled while Miya broke her body, I think this pretty much explains why it is Maya who actually became the head.

For who "ordered" or was in charge after Genzou perished in Dahan (and before the twin grew up), that's actually a very good question. But remember Tatsuya himself has said many times that there are other big "players" behind the Yotsuba, thus even if he did "remove" Maya, someone else would just come up. So, in the end, this is one of the final problems for Tatsuya in the course of his high school days
First part could be true, you're probably right. though I think there's still enough reasonable doubt to ask questions.

Second part, completely applies to my line of thinking. I have so many questions about the deeper workings of the current Yotsuba. There's such little detail and some things don't completely give the full picture. Puzzle pieces are missing.
Old 2014-03-06, 06:00   Link #11282
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Ahh no idea honestly. I'm just sort of running with this.

It's mostly baseless, but I'm starting to have faith.

One thing that just might be my interpretation is that Maya always seems Paranoid. She's stated to always be logged into the Hliðskjálf to the point it's unhealthy, she lives basically in isolation. These sort of things drive my train of thought.

Her episodic memory until the age of 12 was deleted. But does that mean all her experiences from that point on lacked emotion as well? Did she just end up emotionally stunted like Tatsuya? If she was, then why doesn't she come across more like Tatsuya? Completely rational and in control. She sort of seems that way, but there's things in her portrayal that act contrary to that. To me, anyways. Like she seems obsessive, she seems weary, she seems overly cautious, she seems to have a twisted and mocking sense of Irony. She seems to have too many things that hint at some deeper level of emotion, at least compared to Tatsuya.

What if her behavior is due to this hypothetical regent of mine? What if she basically had a power struggle with this person, killed them, then took the title of clan head for herself despite being second in succession? Maybe she's also fearful Tatsuya will eventually do the same thing to her, making her especially wary of him.

Though there's also a theory Miya out of guilt or something Simply abdicated the position. Like, Maya will never have children or a family, so Miya left it to her so that Maya would have purpose in her life.

But I like my theory better. I think it's interesting. Maybe it's a mixture of both too. Maya kills regent, offers clan seat to Miya, Miya declines... I think it's as valid as my other batch of crazy, but I like the first one better. Where Maya just takes power herself.

Thoughts?

Well, I agree with the Miya guilt part playing a role in her stepping down from the clan head position. (That, and that she wasn't exactly mentally stable anyway). Your hypothetical regent could exist, but if he/she did, I think we'd have heard of them by now. I'd say the Yotsuba clan was ruled by a committee of clan members after Genzou died while his daughters grew up more. And Maya showing herself the more capable sister for the job. Also, I'm under the impression that the Yotsuba, as screwed up as they are would at least never have succession crises because of clan loyalty, and that they place the interests of the clan over their own as individuals.

Or maybe Maya has a good reason to be paranoid? Just throwing this out here, I'm not sure either. As for her being fearful of Tatsuya I'd attribute that to the fact that he's Tatsuya and he isn't exactly wired to be friendly to clan interests.
Old 2014-03-06, 06:14   Link #11283
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Big difference is that Tatsuya have ES which normal people doesnt have; Miyuki and Tatsuya are still bound by a seal; even if Tatsuya cant use magic anymore, he still has innate infinite psion count. Bside Miyuki can see/feel what Tatsuya see/feel when she is near Tatsuya;theres possibility of Tatsuya creating magic by using those advantage.

Iam pretty sure it can be pass down if they know the activation sequence; like phalanx,rupture which are pass down to generation. Dont forget that Tatsuya is a bs magician thats why his deconposition magic are stronger than anyone in history. If given the same calculating area,psion count alot of people can use decompositon, not only Tatsuya. Honka can possibly wield meteor line you know; Tatsuya know this too;

Do you think the Yotsuba would just reveal their magics activation sequence? Iam pretty sure no one would reveal their personal magic to anyone till they die. Bcuz itz what made them unique.
Even with high Psion count, without any practical ability, it would mean nothing. The thing that connected the two of them is magic. Without magic, their special connection would be null and void.

Again, this is from the Mahouka Wiki:

Quote:
The Yotsuba and the unique magic they possess originated from the Fourth Institute, the laboratory that created them and is now under the control of the family. Their ancestors were magicians with strong mind manipulation abilities that were selected and gathered together by the Fourth Institute in order to be strengthened and have their primary field of their magic calculation area directly modified as part of their research focusing on "endowment and improvement of magical abilities given by the mind's structure for the usage of mind manipulation magic."

The "Yotsuba" that was produced at that time inevitably descended from two types of magician lineages. One where one was born with a mind manipulation ability that was strengthened. The other where one was born with a calculation area that was warped by a strong power. These two heritages stood side by side and mixed to form the Yotsuba known today. Even those who shared the same blood displayed the two traits randomly. For example, Shiba Miya inherited the traits of the former with her Mind Structure Manipulation, a form of mind manipulation magic that onlly she can use; Maya represents the latter, as she did not acquire any form of mind manipulation magic, but instead a distinctive power from birth.
The magic that each Yotsuba has is unique only to themselves. The Yotsuba were created as a breeding stock for new magic to be created per generation.

Nobody can use decomposition aside from tatsuya because it is a magic available only to him. Honoka cannot wield Meteor Line because Meteor line is embedded in Maya's natural magic processor....Even if the activation sequence is available.

Of course they won't reveal the activation sequence, but the theory would be recorded in the Magical Index (Mention in Volume 4). With The theory of the activation sequence, one can create a new version of the magic. Rupture, phalanx, even Meteor Line, the theory of those three spells are in the magical index, but nobody seems to be able to create a wielded version of those magic....

P.S. I don't know you but I like you as a person, still, I think the two of us will never get along when it comes to Mahouka....
Old 2014-03-06, 06:23   Link #11284
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
First part could be true, you're probably right. though I think there's still enough reasonable doubt to ask questions.

Second part, completely applies to my line of thinking. I have so many questions about the deeper workings of the current Yotsuba. There's such little detail and some things don't completely give the full picture. Puzzle pieces are missing.
The Yotsuba clan is a wild card, and they are shrouded in darkness, that is why they are so dangerous.

Still, regardless of how dangerous they are, they are still very crucial in the Japanese Magic Community.

The Yotsuba's are the necessary evil of the Japanese Magic Community.
Old 2014-03-06, 06:26   Link #11285
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Well, I agree with the Miya guilt part playing a role in her stepping down from the clan head position. (That, and that she wasn't exactly mentally stable anyway). Your hypothetical regent could exist, but if he/she did, I think we'd have heard of them by now. I'd say the Yotsuba clan was ruled by a committee of clan members after Genzou died while his daughters grew up more. And Maya showing herself the more capable sister for the job. Also, I'm under the impression that the Yotsuba, as screwed up as they are would at least never have succession crises because of clan loyalty, and that they place the interests of the clan over their own as individuals.

Or maybe Maya has a good reason to be paranoid? Just throwing this out here, I'm not sure either. As for her being fearful of Tatsuya I'd attribute that to the fact that he's Tatsuya and he isn't exactly wired to be friendly to clan interests.
The Yotsuba is pragmatic to a fault but they have their pride and that seems to be their downfall.

Tatsuya is the epitome of what a Yotsuba is, regardless of his limitless magic.

Maya knows that and I think that Maya likes and favors Tatsuya among the rest of her family. I think when it comes to being a magician, Tatsuya and Maya have similar mindset.

I think that there is a deeper connect between Tatsuya and Maya...
Old 2014-03-06, 06:31   Link #11286
fujin of shadows

I was playing left 4 dead 1 and 2, and I just thought of something stupid.

If the world of Mahouka is without magic and if there is a zombie apocalypse. What four man team would you guys have?

Mine is this.....

Tatsuya (Sharpshooter)

Erika (Close Range)

Miyuki (Bomber)

Leo (Comic Relief)

What's your team?
Old 2014-03-06, 06:53   Link #11287
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Even with high Psion count, without any practical ability, it would mean nothing. The thing that connected the two of them is magic. Without magic, their special connection would be null and void.

Again, this is from the Mahouka Wiki:

The magic that each Yotsuba has is unique only to themselves. The Yotsuba were created as a breeding stock for new magic to be created per generation.

Nobody can use decomposition aside from tatsuya because it is a magic available only to him. Honoka cannot wield Meteor Line because Meteor line is embedded in Maya's natural magic processor....Even if the activation sequence is available.

Of course they won't reveal the activation sequence, but the theory would be recorded in the Magical Index (Mention in Volume 4). With The theory of the activation sequence, one can create a new version of the magic. Rupture, phalanx, even Meteor Line, the theory of those three spells are in the magical index, but nobody seems to be able to create a wielded version of those magic....

P.S. I don't know you but I like you as a person, still, I think the two of us will never get along when it comes to Mahouka....
One of Miyukis seal has something to do with Tatsuya psion count. Magic comes from magic calculation area. There maybe a seal in Tatsuya magic calculation area; but its pretty sure that the seal works with Tatsuya psion;meaning even if Tatsuya loose his ability aslong as Miyuki seals Tatsuya psion they are still bound to each other.

Yotsuba should have an origin, why they are able to wield mental magic; and i think it lies in there genetics; and gentical modification isnt rare in mahouka. Tatsuya can create a tube baby that has Miya's dna design like the Sakura series.

Decomposition isnt unique to Tatsuya but the ability to use it in higher level is the one unique to him.

Dont forget who Tatsuya is; hes Silver, he solve one of the 3 greatest puzzles of magic. Its been said that flight magic can only be wield by bs magician, but Tatsuya proved that otherwise.

Theories is worthless without activation secquence; they might follow the theory; but if the activation sequence is wrong its a different magic.

Well i like most people here. Remember what Erika told Tatsuya; its basically like that. Iam pretty detach with reality; so there are only limited people i can call "true friends"; so i can vent all i want because we dont know each other but we can still give advise

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-06, 06:57   Link #11288
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ don't play sorry, but if I picked 3 character in my party it will be

Erika = Close Range Combater/Fighter "Warrior Type (Knight)"
Miyuki = AOE Type Mage "Elementalist (Ice Mage)/ Debuffer type Wizard "
Tatsuya = Hybrid Mage Knight "Non-Elemental AOE Mage, Counter Fighter & Scout (Healer)"

That will be my team if I play ff or ge if I can customize my party on my own liking

@pampz21 do tatsuya consider his friend as comrade beside miyuki or he is only loyal to miyuki
Old 2014-03-06, 07:04   Link #11289
fujin of shadows

Quote:
One of Miyukis seal has something to do with Tatsuya psion count. Magic comes from magic calculation area. There maybe a seal in Tatsuya magic calculation area; but its pretty sure that the seal works with Tatsuya psion;meaning even if Tatsuya loose his ability aslong as Miyuki seals Tatsuya psion they are still bound to each other.

Yotsuba should have an origin, why they are able to wield mental magic; and i think it lies in there genetics; and gentical modification isnt rare in mahouka. Tatsuya can create a tube baby that has Miya's dna design like the Sakura series.

Decomposition isnt unique to Tatsuya but the ability to use it in higher level is the one unique to him.

Dont forget who Tatsuya is; hes Silver, he solve one of the 3 greatest puzzles of magic. Its been said that flight magic can only be wield by bs magician, but Tatsuya proved that otherwise.

Theories is worthless without activation secquence; they might follow the theory; but if the activation sequence is wrong its a different magic.

Well i like most people here. Remember what Erika told Tatsuya; its basically like that. Iam pretty detach with reality; so there are only limited people i can call "true friends"; so i can vent all i want because we dont know each other but we can still give advise
I am not going to rebuke anymore and I'll retreat for now considering that this may result in a pissing contest between us....I'd rather not let this debate devolve to that.

Let's just say this is your win for now but I am still firmly believing that Tatsuya and The Yotsuba clan have innate magic that only they could perform.....

With that said, let's think of another topic where we won't question each others beliefs.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Have you ever thought of giving the shippings in this series a code name like that in Pokemon?
Old 2014-03-06, 07:05   Link #11290
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^ don't play sorry, but if I picked 3 character in my party it will be

Erika = Close Range Combater/Fighter "Warrior Type (Knight)"
Miyuki = AOE Type Mage "Elementalist (Ice Mage)/ Debuffer type Wizard "
Tatsuya = Hybrid Mage Knight "Non-Elemental AOE Mage, Counter Fighter & Scout (Healer)"

That will be my team if I play ff or ge if I can customize my party on my own liking

@pampz21 do tatsuya consider his friend as comrade beside miyuki or he is only loyal to miyuki
Considers them comrades and would probably risk his life for them but he is extremely loyal to Miyuki alone and he would give his life for her in a heartbeat..
Old 2014-03-06, 08:29   Link #11291
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
I am not going to rebuke anymore and I'll retreat for now considering that this may result in a pissing contest between us....I'd rather not let this debate devolve to that.

Let's just say this is your win for now but I am still firmly believing that Tatsuya and The Yotsuba clan have innate magic that only they could perform.....

With that said, let's think of another topic where we won't question each others beliefs.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Have you ever thought of giving the shippings in this series a code name like that in Pokemon?
Lol

Quote:
As his private army yes#!
But there are people with dubious loyalty like Miki and Mizuki.
Why Miki?
Because hes a little ambicious; and you know ambicious type of person are the first one to betray the pack; Miki's loyalty isnt to Tatsuya, but Mizuki.
And now for Mizuki shes the type of girl that will get hurt for her friends but will waver in front of death. Her betreyal may lie due to her kindness. She would never let her friends die/watch them die. She knows her weakness, meaning in front of something unimaginable or like Tatsuya's real self; she would probably run away.

Lets talk about Leo now, Leo is the type that if you order him around he will follow through it without question. The best pawn you can have. Then lets talk about Miyuki>Tatsuya's exclusive pawn, she will follow Tatsuya werever he goes. Only diffrence with Leo is she will think if it would benefit Tatsuya.

Then off to the main ones and that is
Erika#!

I tell you hands down that shes a leader type like Tatsuya; and a carefree type.
(Now ask me why; bcuz if you ask me im pretty sure it would turn to a shipping war, now ask me)

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-03-06, 08:38   Link #11292
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Lol

Why Miki?
Because hes a little ambicious; and you know ambicious type of person are the first one to betray the pack; Miki's loyalty isnt to Tatsuya, but Mizuki.
And now for Mizuki shes the type of girl that will get hurt for her friends but will waver in front of death. Her betreyal may lie due to her kindness. She would never let her friends die/watch them die. She knows her weakness, meaning in front of something unimaginable or like Tatsuya's real self; she would probably run away.

Lets talk about Leo now, Leo is the type that if you order him around he will follow through it without question. The best pawn you can have. Then lets talk about Miyuki>Tatsuya's exclusive pawn, she will follow Tatsuya werever he goes. Only diffrence with Leo is she will think if it would benefit Tatsuya.

Erika#!

I tell you hands down that shes a leader type like Tatsuya; and a carefree type.
(Now ask me why; bcuz if you ask me im pretty sure it would turn to a shipping war, now ask me)
I will rather not im scared sorry

In mahouka do certain magic can combine like example combining the 2 magic tatsuya he using like decomposition and regrowth to create a new spell

Or both sibling tatsuya and miyuki can combine there magic just like the twin

I hope it's ok to ask

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-03-06 at 09:04.
Old 2014-03-06, 09:03   Link #11293
Echizen777

Quote:
Lol

Why Miki?

Erika#!

Huh?

All Tatsuya's former classmates will never betray him. You already explained why for Leo and Erika but Mizuki and Mikihiko as well.

Mizuki was given the choices to help her friends or not during the Yokohama Disturbance arc, she decided to help them, same in the 9SC where she couldn't forgive herself for the accidents and decided to put off her glasses for a whole game, your dear Erika herself wanted to stop her, which permitted to protect Miyuki too.

Mikihiko may not have done things like that but he was the only one who helped Erika to fight the Parasites and the 9SC showed that he respects Tatsuya a lot. There is also their teamwork in the Visitor arc.

I wouldn't say Erika is a great leader but she has charisma for sure.
Old 2014-03-06, 09:08   Link #11294
IndexOfIdeas

reading all the post in this thread i can say that there is really no love for "jerksaki"
Old 2014-03-06, 10:17   Link #11295
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndexOfIdeas View Post
reading all the post in this thread i can say that there is really no love for "jerksaki"
Ehhh....Do you like him?

Quote:
I will rather not im scared sorry

In mahouka do certain magic can combine like example combining the 2 magic tatsuya he using like decomposition and regrowth to create a new spell

Or both sibling tatsuya and miyuki can combine there magic just like the twin

I hope it's ok to ask
lol...well theres no point in combining it; it already has the power to kill a person.
Decomposition and regrowth is like + & - so meaning nothing will come; well nothing can also means Darkness and +n- call also bring forth electricity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Huh?

All Tatsuya's former classmates will never betray him. You already explained why for Leo and Erika but Mizuki and Mikihiko as well.

Mizuki was given the choices to help her friends or not during the Yokohama Disturbance arc, she decided to help them, same in the 9SC where she couldn't forgive herself for the accidents and decided to put off her glasses for a whole game, your dear Erika herself wanted to stop her, which permitted to protect Miyuki too.

Mikihiko may not have done things like that but he was the only one who helped Erika to fight the Parasites and the 9SC showed that he respects Tatsuya a lot. There is also their teamwork in the Visitor arc.

I wouldn't say Erika is a great leader but she has charisma for sure.
Well I also think that; but you still cant deny the possibility of what I said.
Its like worse comes to worse Tatsuya will priority Miyuki, and Miki will priority Mizuki; Thats how love works.

About Mizuki she the type of girl that hates to see their friend die in vain. its either they will too, or they leave them alone.

Isnt that how they always when involves carefree type leaders? and You just made an example of how leaderish Erika is; Dont forget who horded their Classmate to cheer on Tatsuya. And At Yokohama too, on the looks of it there where 4 leaders involve; Mayumi who was leading the search and rescue; Katsuto leading the reinforcement group; while Miyuki+Erika leads the protection group.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-03-06 at 16:24.
Old 2014-03-06, 10:27   Link #11296
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
Ehhh....Do you like him?

no he is a jerk i've just reread the miyuki side manga and my hate for him intensify.
Old 2014-03-06, 12:31   Link #11297
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Another one?! Damn, where have you been all this time. QwQ I agree, I believe there's more to Miya than meets the eye. We'll probably be seeing more of her in the future--the Untouchable chapter ended way too abruptly, and a lot about the Yotsuba is still clouded in mystery.

Here's my theory. It's mostly bullshit, but please just let me get this out:

Miya actually did love her son. She may not have loved her husband, but she did love her son by him. Miya, Tatsuya, and Miyuki all lived together, and her two children were growing very close.And she probably didn't even care about his lack of magical ability in the beginning. But Maya, either through a combination of reason, force, and guilt-tripping, convinced her to subject her son to the experiment that robbed him of his humanity. She was against it at first, but decided to go through with it because she felt compelled to, or maybe Tatsuya himself thought it was a risk worth taking--even after his mother carefully explained the risks--because the boy loved magic and wanted to be able to use it too. Mother and son share a few moments, maybe even spending a day out together, and enter into a kind of agreement: which I'm imagining to be something like Tatsuya asking his mother not to love him, because according to her he won't be able to love her back after it, and to focus all of the love she had onto Miyuki. She was at first resistant to the idea, but Tatsuya proved to be right: as time went by, it became increasingly difficult for her to treat him like her son. The boy just isn't the same as before. He is unable to see her anything more than "the mother who bore me". She was already affected by the experiment, but seeing her son turn into what he is, broke her more which led to the further deterioration of her mind as she abused her magic--maybe even casting a spell on herself to make her cold and numb in regards to him. Her feelings weren't going to make things easier for her. Her son is literally incapable of caring more for her because of what she herself had done. What's done is done. She cannot forgive herself. But it wasn't going to change anything, and her lingering feelings for her son isn't going to help her raise her daughter. So she hardened herself and in time this got easier. However; there are still hints of her continuing to love Tatsuya--at least to the farthest extent she is capable of. And she seemed to zone out when she spoke to Miyuki about him. It felt like she was pulling her words from this pre-written box of appropriate responses.

I would also like to add another dimension to the reason for subjecting Tatsuya to the experiment: it may really have been for his own good. At least according to the clan. Tatsuya was probably never a normal child, and again I'll repeat what I said before about me being disturbed by the fact that he was experimenting on the very concept of matter when he was 5. What on earth was he decomposing? Furniture? Or something a little worse? Regardless, his abilities were dangerous, and perhaps maybe his natural temperament was dangerous too. What if, like a lot of kids, he was impulsive and prone to emotional outbursts? Yes, he was intelligent, but he's a kid--sometimes he can't help himself. Unfortunately, with his kind of powers when he's enraged there's a good chance of someone getting killed. It needs to be tempered. He needs to be restrained. What's more, things are even worse when he's with his sister. Even as children they were showing tremendous potential...the Yotsuba aren't just raising one dragon but two, and I have a feeling there was an incident of sorts, probably involving someone getting killed or Tatsuya being an overprotective brother even as a boy, that convinced the clan higher-ups to set them apart and find a way to check their powers. Maybe this incident was even part of the reasons Maya used to convince her sister to put her child on the table. Before she did, she also had to do one more thing: she was to or prevent her children from accessing their memories of the time they spent as siblings. "Boxing" them into little memory compartments. For Miyuki this contains all of her earliest memories of her brother, and for Tatsuya this includes not only his earliest memories of Miyuki, but also the memories of that incident and of his time with his mother because to have access to them will just complicate things. And the rest is history.

YESSS! I've been looking for a good Miya discussion. Love your theory.
Old 2014-03-06, 15:13   Link #11298
Hiyono

If we reexamine the statement that Miyuki makes after learning the truth about Tatsuya, the effects are two-fold. First, Miyuki realizes that her mother has also lost some degree of emotion, and that subsequently she finally comprehends the terror of magic.

The first statement can be interpreted in one of two ways: one positive, one negative.

First, the positive. Now, it's possible that, loving her son, and both knowing of his deficiency as a magus and knowing what that would mean for him in her family, she was so driven by desperation she took drastic measures which once more ended in heartbreaking tragedy. It's possible that having watched her attempts to save both her sister and her son fail catastrophically that she blamed herself and cut off her emotions as a defense mechanism to preserve what little remained of her sanity. This would explain the terror that Miyuki now feels from magic, it having been the direct cause of such a terrible outcome; though she, of course, is entirely unwitting of the first instance.

It's also possible that as a product of both a Yotsuba family upbringing and the tragic circumstances surrounding her sister - she lost both her father and her sister to that event - that she's simply become something of a cold woman. The description of Miya having also lost her emotions could simply be a reference to the fact that the way Tatsuya was viewed even originally was as no more than a tool. What do you do when a tool breaks? You fix it, and so she used her magic to "fix" him, placing no more emphasis on the possibility of negative outcomes than if you were to kick a vending machine that had failed to give you what you'd bought. The very thought that you could fix a person with magic the way you would an inanimate object is again terrifying, and another possible interpretation of Miyuki's horror upon learning the truth.
Old 2014-03-06, 16:37   Link #11299
pampz21
ShipCore

HAHAHAHAHA laughing like a madman

You guys really do think of everything positively#!

Have you ever bring forth something like a failure before? Something like a painting or a drawing that you find it embarrassing for other people to look?

Same as that....Looking at a failure makes you embarrass, then ashamed, so you try to fix it; then it turned to a major epic fail, now you started to feel disgusted, then you finally hated it; Now you want to rip it apart; destroy it.

Thats the what we human are....we cant stand a failure; because it defies our ideal beauty; even if that piece was your own son.

So stop sugar coating everything and really look!
this is why i sometimes ignore this kind of subject

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-03-06, 16:44   Link #11300
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Lol

Why Miki?

Erika#!

I know this is a bit controversial statement but for me, if there was ever someone to betray Tatsuya and his friends, Erika would be it.

She is bound by the Chiba and Rozen family.... Erika is someone with a crafty and headstrong character but she is somewhat fragile, something about her makes me see her as someone who is dangling between despair and joy
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings