AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-08-25, 00:58   Link #81
aolas
King Of The Night Sky
*Graphic Designer

maybe i wish to live in gundam or other mecha anime world, so i can use mecha to put end of the bastard wars.
or i want to live in harem anime world, such as sister princess so i can have many cute sisters, or like in negima! so i can have cute female students that same age as me(16-17, i`m 16). if i`m a bad person maybe i will do a thing and that to them hehehehehe....
aolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 03:50   Link #82
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Neo Venezia would be awesome. I could slack and be away from stessful daily life.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 06:16   Link #83
Black_Rose
Black_Rose

Yea actually i wish i lived in the one anime Gals because I want to live in shabuya or love hina when its the christmas one in Tokyo!
Black_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 07:38   Link #84
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

NO, I WOULD NOT WANT TO LIVE IN AN ANIME WORLD,

But if i could live in many anime world , sure i would take that .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn View Post
This might be a stupid or childish question, but after watching this AMV( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Gvr5uvOBI ) I started thinking about something.

Have you guys ever felt so attached to an anime or liked it's universe so much that you almost wish that you could live in it? In a way... ?

I kinda have... While watching Naruto. Yeah I know it's really silly, but then again is it really that strange? Who don't want to be a ninja, and not having to worry about all the trivial stuff of our normal boring lives?

Anime in general is just so cool, and to me it leaves so much more to the imagination. I don't watch Lost, Prison Break, 24 or Heroes or some real television shows and think, "wow I wish I could live in that universe", but I kinda do that with some of the anime I like.

Am I a freak?
and no You are not a freak. Its just a feeling that some times people get( Including myself).

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2007-08-25 at 07:49.
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 12:14   Link #85
Reno

Send a message via MSN to Reno
Omg yeah for a long after watching... dun dun duuuuun, Elfen Lied, I wished that I could... go and do something. I dunno. I never got as connected with anything as much as I did with this anime. For example
Spoiler:

I know it's stupid, but I was young then. Well actually... that's no excuse because I felt the same way when I watched again a few months ago.
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 12:57   Link #86
winry039
love is dreaminess

Send a message via AIM to winry039
there too many animes i would love to be apart of but for some reason i cant think of any
winry039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 13:16   Link #87
jaziek
Does an elope taste good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcwave View Post
Dragonball Z -(as a Saiyan)

'nuff said
being ridiculously overpowered would get boring.

I'd go for something like love hina .. i'd sell my sould to be hinata hot springs apartment manager.

or if i had to choose a super awesome shonen super powers anime.. naruto.. laugh all you want but I love how the hidden leaf village looks and Having ninja powers would kick fucking ass
Old 2007-08-25, 13:30   Link #88
anselfir
Style Über Alles

aria looks nice.
Old 2007-08-26, 07:20   Link #89
Prim8
Kaichou
*Graphic Designer

I would love to be in an anime world. Not just one actually.
*sigh*
Prim8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 11:06   Link #90
Kyomi
What do I know?

Any world is fine as long as I'm the most powerful being in the place.
Kyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 09:08   Link #91
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist

yes and no because one of 2 things are going to happen

1- I get surrounded by 10 girls that want me

or 2- thier some giant F-ed up war going on and Im about to die
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 10:38   Link #92
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Like the topic idea. Certainly can agree to the feeling and have felt that way myself. It really is in these mediums like Anime, Movies, Books, Video Games, etc to draw people into those worlds. Being connected to people who really have some amazing goals and abilities isn't wrong at all. Certainly times I've tried to insert myself into the anime and think about what that'd be like.

Of course it'd relate to what kind've person I'd be. If it was some action situation like Bleach, Naruto, etc if I don't have some nice abilities being normal wouldn't be all that good. But if I did having that comradely and seeking to do something bigger than the life I have now would be great. Those people really are trying to do something important. Especially in the action series with trying to save a world which is more than someone here can accomplish.

Fit into the mold of not having anything extraordinary happen positive or negative. Family is fine and going to school without series concerns. Worst thing which of course sucked badly was losing the dog. Biggest loss in my life and one I didn't want to repeat.

In terms of anime I'd like to be in...well agree the harem shows wouldn't hurt . But shows like Shuffle (living in a world with gods and demons would be pretty fun), Slayers (give me some magic and I'd love traveling around defeating creatures, getting money, and having laughs along the way), Kaze no Stigma (again give me abilities and that'd be good. Using fire/wind/earth/water whichever magic and of course using them to help people would be something I'd love to be doing. Even the madness of Seto no Hayaname would be cool with trying to survive mermaids and all that.

Can say no to a show like Claymore. Fun to watch but since guys have nothing and humans in general are Happy Meals I'd avoid that one. One of those good to watch but you'd never want to be in it.

Was nice to think back to the times I'd thought about this topic. Don't think anyone is a freak here, but normal to wish for something greater than what we currently have.
Old 2007-08-28, 11:52   Link #93
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Maybe something like Yakitate! Japan?

It's like, normal life, except your bread is freaking leet.
Old 2007-11-26, 23:30   Link #94
RisingAngel

Its all about the anime you want to live in.
You're considered a freak if you want to live in an overrated anime like the Dragonball series, or the Bleach series.
Depending on the circumstance you could live in more experienced animes like the Yu Gi Oh series, the Pokemon series, or the Digimon series,
But you are not a freak if you want to live in the more popular animes like Naruto, Inuyasha, Yuyu Hakusho.
RisingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 23:42   Link #95
Midonin
Last Engage

I'd probably start getting mischievous and mixing the various anime "universes" in ways that make sense...to a degree. See if I can get the Hidamari Sketch girls to visit Sora and her friends over in Sketchbook, arrange for Lelouch, Mutou Kazuki, Itsuki Iba and Kawahira Keita to meet up in the same place and see what happens and have Kyon along for the ride giving commentary on it all.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 23:57   Link #96
foreverdissevered
Endless Entity

To take part in fantasy... ofcourse .
That's why i have always i wanted to be a novelist later on in life.
foreverdissevered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 04:12   Link #97
-PoLLuX-
死体。。。上手にうめられた?
*Graphic Designer

Yes, I would love to live in a anime world and being part of the circle of friends in Higurashi. Or maybe I would like to eat the bread from Yakitate! Japan. And I would also like to be a ninja and jump around and run like a cheetah. Is this called otaku?
-PoLLuX- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 06:57   Link #98
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Yeah In The anime World Gonna be wonderful time in my life.....If that really happened I want to by a fantasy Or Macha Part.....
Old 2007-11-27, 07:42   Link #99
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

I wouldn't mind being in a fantasy world like Zero no Tsukaima. If school was really that fun, I would never want to leave. A Tsukaima is also nice lol!
Old 2007-11-27, 09:44   Link #100
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
I totally agree with Neo Venezia. I'd love to be part of one of the Undine Companies.
Such a nice life~~
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote